The Massage Chair

Story Info
Asexual cis-woman tries her new massage chair sex toy alone.
1.9k words
4.29
8.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story centers an asexual cis-woman for an embodied tale of solo sexual pleasure with no interpersonal elements. All activities are consensual and the language includes clinical terms for body parts because I don't enjoy nicknames for genitals and I write what I want to read.]

She stood back admiring her new massage chair. She had just finished a thorough wipe down to make sure any packing dust was gone. She couldn't believe she had won one at the Sex Toy Convention. She almost thought it wasn't actually real when the shipping order had gotten delayed last week, but here it was. She had to rearrange her entire bedroom to fit it in and sacrificed her night stand, but it was going to be worth it. She had always loved massage chairs but had never dreamed they would turn one into a sex machine. You wouldn't know it to look at it other than the fact that the seat looked more like a saddle with the center curved up to cover the user's crotch. For just a moment she pictured straddling that space and imagined what sort of sensations might be ahead. The moment passed and she continued her appreciation of her new prize. The legs sat wider than most massage chair seats, but not spread far. Plush burgundy waterproof pleather fabric covered the chair and the pads that sat ready to envelope her feet and legs. The dip in the middle of the backrest hid the rolling massager. Moving her attention to her back and spine, she stood up a little straighter and stretched from side to side. She held the stretch for a moment, feeling the tension build in her muscles. A combination of pain and relief accompanied a small endorphin rush. That spot between her shoulder blades where she couldn't reach ached for those rollers to bring her into alignment.

The afternoon sun sifted through her curtains as she dimmed the lights. She was home alone and had several hours before anyone would be around. She turned on some calming music and stood for a moment swaying with the soft notes, already feeling her nervous system settling down. She ran a finger across her cheek, gently tickling the feathered hair and thinking about the pleasure to come. She took off her clothes and dropped them in the hamper. The cool air triggered her to shiver and the shiver triggered a tingle of anticipation. This reminded her to get out her enhancement cream. She squeezed out just about the size of a small chocolate chip onto one of her fingers. This stuff was potent! She could always add more, but knew she couldn't take any away. Reaching down she slipped her fingers between her labial lips, spreading them just enough to slip the finger with the cream down in between and swirling it up and over her clitoral hood, down along her inner labia, across her clitoris, and down around her vaginal opening. Instantly it felt cool and tingly. She pulled her hand away and stood still for a moment as the intensity grew. She felt her arousal stir. The blood was flowing to her genitals in response to the cream and she rode the wave, relaxing her muscles and letting the blood flow freely into the erectile tissue across her vulva.

As the intensity started to plateau she took a deep breath. This was just the beginning and her lips quirked into a grin. She rinsed her hands in the bathroom and grabbed her new Mango Passion Fruit lotion. She squeezed out a thick dollop and began working it into her hands. Moving up her arms, she took her time to connect with her body from within and from without. Bringing her attention to how her arms felt to her finger tips. The smooth skin of her forearm contrasted with the rougher skin along her triceps. From within she felt the cool slickness of the lotion and the warmth of her hands. She took in a slow whiff of the lotion. It smelled fresh with the tang of mango hitting first, followed by the almost floral aroma of the passion fruit. She worked the lotion up her shoulders and across the back of her neck before slowly working it into the skin on her upper chest. Switching to the tips of her fingers, she delicately drew them back over the areas she had just applied the lotion. Now hydrated and soft, her touch tickled and delighted her Down down below a sharp twinge flicked through her still-tingling genitals.

Not wanting to lose the momentum, she grabbed her lubricant and rubbed it all over the saddle of her new massage chair and turned around. A little giddy tickle flit through her stomach, this was it! She reached back and steadied herself on the arms of the chair as she put one foot and then the other into the padded footrests and sat, sliding her naked genitals along the soft squishy center and straddling it to either side with her legs. The massage cushions surrounded her legs and held them slightly spread apart, exposing her full vulva to the saddle. She lay back, putting her head against the soft pillow and gentle neck brace. She nestled her forearms into the air pump tunnels that would also serve to hold her tight so her hands would not be doing any of the work beyond pushing a few buttons that her fingers rested on. She was in full control of this contraption, but she realized she would also be mostly immobilized.

She closed her eyes for just a moment before pushing the power button and then Program 1. The chair began to heat up, surrounding her in a warm cocoon. The warmth seemed to amplify the one place on her body still cool from the cream along her inner labia. As the heat of the chair reached her genitals, it felt like the soft squishy material of the seat engorged slightly to fill in the outer contours of her crotch. The heat ignited the blood flow again and the rush seemed compounded by the workings of the cream. Suddenly she felt a shock of arousal shoot through her core.

From the base of the backrest, two large rollers pressed against her back, just to the sides of her spine. The rollers slowly moved up. Tender muscles protested and then relaxed as it passed them. She felt her chest rise with it and a satisfying *POP* *POP* seemed to echo from the middle of her back. The rollers continued up all the way to her neck before cradling the base of her skull for a moment as the mechanics reversed and it switched into a swirling motion. The swirl moved the rollers around and out, massaging her shoulder blades and wider back area as it moved back down. She relaxed, losing herself in the moment and letting go of having to make any decisions for a while. Right now, it was just her and the swirling up and down her back in a cradle of warmth and growing need.

The warmth in the seat seemed to pull at her genitals. She felt a pleasurable heaviness as the blood engorged her and she felt her lips plumping and aching with anticipation. Her clitoris twitched, sending a thrill exploding outwards, radiating down her legs and up behind her ears. She gasped, drawing in a breath of tropical fruit tinted air.

Just as a new melody began on her speakers, the mechanical sound of the chair shifted to activate the slow inflation of the arm and leg pads. A light violin intro seemed to dance in counterpoint to the low hum of the machine. She felt a squeeze along her calves and then her thighs and then her calves along with her arms. The squeezing would slowly tighten and then release back and forth, each time bringing a rush of blood and heat. A squeeze on her feet prefaced the emerging of a new roller that swirled along the bottom of her heel and down her arches and around again.

The sensations were everywhere now. The tang of the lotion, the resonance of the violin, the squeezing and rolling on her feet, the tension and release on her arms and legs, the undulating up and down her back, the warmth of heater, and her arousal spreading from finger tip to finger tip and through her whole body. Most especially was that sweet kiss of the seat molding to her swelling genitals.

She squirmed, her arms and legs held tight, but the wet seat slipped along her crack and thighs. The seat itself began to undulate. From beneath the surface she felt an assembly of small beads begin whirling over and around her exposed vulva. Her clitoris responded with a wave of bliss. Her arousal hit new heights as her most sensitive parts awakened, scattering sweet and delicious sensations through her whole being.

Deep down at the opening to her vagina she felt the seat pushing up into her gently and then releasing. Gently and then releasing. The pressure pushed slightly deeper each time, all the while the relentless swirling continued, teasing, but not overpowering her clitoris.

She let out a moan as the penetration passed the opening of her vagina. It felt amorphous, nothing like any dildo or vibrator she had ever tried. It seemed to fill the contours of her vagina like an inflating balloon filled with rolling beads. The lubrication on the seat mixed with her own fluid as she began yearning for it to fill her more. It did not disappoint, as the pressure expanded up and out. She felt full without any pain or discomfort. The rolling beads finding places inside her she never knew could feel so amazing to the touch.

From all around her and inside her she was touched....

and filled....

and inflated....

and emptied...

and filled....

and teased....

and tickled....

and stretched....

and pleased....

Her arousal began to pulse through her in waves.

She surfed the tops of the pleasure crests, resisting the growing urge to fall into the rising euphoria.

Pleasure radiated from her clitoris out through her anus and along her thighs down to the tips of her toes and backup her nipples that stiffened as she heard her own voice involuntarily cry out as her life force ignited with an orgasm. She breathed heavily, crying out with each exhale as wave after wave after wave after wave burst through her.

Not ready to let it end, she flipped a switch and suddenly her clitoris was now being suckled and tickled and pulled and vibrated. As if the orgasm she had just been overwhelmed by was just a prelude, now she felt anguished honey coated ecstasy flooding her chest, the corners of her jaw, and streaming tears flowing down her face. Losing control, fluid squirted out of her bellow as well, dripping across the waterproof seat. Her muscles inside contracting against the penetration which pushed the beads together and sent her once again over the edge in a most satisfying encore finale to rival that on Broadway.

She reached out and pushed the final button. The mechanics responded instantly, releasing the pressure of the air pads, stopping the motion of the beads across and inside her genitals, and slowly deflating and slipping out from inside her. She marveled at the sudden stillness. The music on her speaker, the only sound other than her breathing, lulling her into a state of calm postcoital bliss. As she drifted off into a nap, she marveled at the idea that there were programs and features she hadn't even tried yet. This new toy was exquisite indeed.