The Massage Table

Story Info
Light BDSM love story.
3.3k words
2.91
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband was talking to our son in the living room giving him some instructions for the afternoon. I wasn't paying much attention at the time. I probably should have been.

I had written a note earlier. I was going to give it to him later but figured now was just as good a time. It wasn't a long one -- just a reminder about how much I loved him. We had an argument a few days earlier and I needed to let him know he was still on my mind. As I stepped into the back bedroom to deliver it he met me at the doorway. He opened it casually and smiled as he read it. His only remark was, "How convenient".

He led me into the bedroom where I saw the massage table set up. I giggled a bit which is something I always do when I am nervous. He had it placed inside the squat rack that had been...converted. I already knew what was coming. We were a couple of weeks into our second attempt at a BDSM relationship. Normally, this sort of thing was reserved for the evenings after our boy went to sleep but he surprised me today. He pulled me around to the end nearest the wall facing the rest of the room. Wrist restraints were laid about halfway up the table. He pushed me face down onto the table and secured the velcro so my arms were straight out in front of me but tied to either side so that they could not touch each other. Then he secured ankle wraps at the table's legs. Next he pulled down my pajama bottoms which I hadn't taken off yet. My giggling had stopped and heavy breathing started.

He stood at the front of the table and told me to try to escape. He has always liked to see me "struggling" when restrained. The cuffs were tight but they were velcro. I couldn't twist my way out so I started scraping the end against the edge of the table. Very slowly the velcro started to tear itself back. At first it was just a corner but I slowly pulled it back. After a minute or so I was making progress. He decided to help a bit so I wouldn't tear up the pleather of the new table. Instantly I twisted back and grabbed toward the other wrist. I was almost out. But he stopped me. Laughing a bit, he knew he shouldn't have helped me at all. He was back on top of me. This time wrapping the wrist a bit tighter. He wasn't going to let me out again.

I closed my eyes when I saw him going into the cabinet. That is where he kept all of the bondage gear. Paddles, whips, cuffs, straps, and gags. I knew it was going to be a ballgag. He had taken to using those more the last few weeks. I told him I hated them because it made me drool. He told me he liked to use them BECAUSE it made me drool. He secured it a little tighter than I like. I tried to make a little sound but he walked away to sit down at the desk. Porn. I knew it.

He opened up a folder with a few different videos listed. He called them off and asked me to choose. He knew it would make me uncomfortable and embarrassed. I don't really like to watch porn. I mean sometimes I do,but this time he chose: "MILFs with big tits", "Brunette in bondage", "MILF compilation", "Blonde girl with ballgag '' and a few others. Clearly he was going for a theme here. He asked me to choose again. I grunted my answer but with the gag it sounded ridiculous. He laughed and asked again. I blurted out "MILF Compilation" a few more times until he clicked it. My god he was going to make this even weirder than it needed to be.

He approached me from the rear and rubbed some coconut oil on my pussy. It was already getting wet but he wanted to make sure I was ready for him. I heard his pants unbutton and slide down to the floor and anticipated his cock. He was slow and deliberate as he entered. I groaned slightly through the gag which was starting to pool saliva up and ooze out of my mouth. He started to narrate the video as the couple on the video began the formulaic performance. The usual oral sex from him on her then her on him followed up with a few positions that showed the camera everything. He was still pumping me but something was wrong. After thirty or fourty thrusts he would stop for a break.

Another movie and another formulaic performance with another big breasted MILF. But this time he added some detail ensuring that I was watching how the girls in the movie cleaned their partner's up every time he climaxed and my husband made sure I took notice that she swallowed every drop.

More repetitions and more short breaks. Normally he keeps going without any stops. It was clear that the table height was set incorrectly and he was having to do sets of squats to fuck me from behind. He began to sweat by the third set of couples we watched.

Periodically when we have sex he re-applies lubricant but today he just kept reaching out to the front of my gag or the puddle of spit that had accumulated on the table below my face and rub it on his cock. It was disgusting -- but kinda hot.

By the time the fifth couple had finished their session, it seemed that my husband's legs had tired. He untied my hands and feet and finally took the ballgag out of my mouth. Suddenly, he pushed me to my knees and put his dick into my mouth. I was just happy to be off the table and into a new position with that damn gag out. I guess it was almost a minute into the blowjob before he grabbed me by the back of my head and said, "Eyes". I instantly knew I failed to maintain eye contact as he thrust into my mouth further than I was comfortable. For the past couple of weeks I had almost daily oral training for this dominant/submissive thing we had going on and those commands were clearly laid out. My eyes met his and I continued to suck him off. It wasn't more than five minutes before he pulled his cock out of my mouth and told me to get on the bed.

I wasn't sure which direction he wanted me to go so I began to get onto my knees at the edge of the bed. I love getting fucked from behind. He quietly said, "Legs up" which I knew immediately meant it was going to be missionary style. I lay on my back and he pulled me toward the edge of the bed and folded my legs up toward my head. He stroked his cock a few times as he looked at me. He entered a bit more forcefully this time which told me he was getting more excited. I failed to count the strokes or the minutes that he fucked me. It wasn't more than ten minutes as he alternated pushing me over to one side or the other with a leg still in the air. I loved it. Normally he makes me talk dirty but we were strangely quiet -- probably because of the boy still in the other room playing on the computer.

He pulled his cock out and lay beside me across the bed almost spooning. I wanted more and begged him to fuck me again as we lay there kissing. I entered me for a few dozen more thrusts. We lay spooning with my left leg in the air. I continued to beg but he replied sternly, "No". He wanted to save some for this evening. I knew that was the end but I still eeked out a few more timid requests between the darts of his tongue in my mouth. I shut up instantly when his whole hand cupped my pussy. He pressed hard over and I tried to squeeze my leg down tighter. This went on for a few more minutes but I knew I was not getting anything else this afternoon. He wasn't going to let me cum no matter how much I begged.

We lay there a few more minutes until he told me to wear a dress or skirt without panties the rest of the day. We finally got up to check on the boy.

It was just before dinner when he approached me again. This time I was at the sink. He pressed his hips into my buttocks hard and forced me into the counter. One hand went over my shoulder and under my V-neck shirt and the other hand reached under the skirt to start exploring. He began kissing my shoulder and neck. But it was the breathing, the heavy breathing, that made me push back against him. He didn't have a strong erection so I knew he was just teasing me. With one hand up my skirt he let go of my breasts with the other to pull my ponytail forward and expose the back of my neck further. He kissed and groped me for at least five minutes while whispering what he was going to do to me tonight.

By this time I had ascertained he planned on adjusting the height of the massage table and laying me on my back with my legs pulled backwards and tied to the pillars of the squat rack. I expected to get fucked pretty hard from this position but he was silent on anything else he had planned.

Throughout the rest of the evening he continually teased and touched me. His hand sliding up my thigh under the skirt as we sat on the couch. Touching my breasts from behind as I sat at the table. He was trying to keep me hot and excited the whole day and it was working.

I cleaned up a bit after dinner and prepared to walk the dog as he did the usual bedtime routine with the boy. I was still a bit excited and tried to get out the door early knowing what was in store. He took the boy and they brushed their teeth and started the boy's bedtime routine.. I did a final tuck in with the boy before heading to the shower. I needed to clean myself up before tonight's activities. And maybe shave my legs. I knew that the massage table was waiting for me.

He had told me that I would be on my back with my legs tied up behind me earlier. This is one of my favorite positions because the angle of entry really sets me off. I knew it was going to be a good night but I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to orgasm. He put me on the MotorBunny last night and made me cum hard.

After getting cleaned up I went back into the playroom with my white fuck me tights. He had given them to me for Christmas but I hadn't worn them yet. Tonight I was directed to wear them so I did what I was told and put them on. They were kind of cheap and came in a multi-pack. Not quite fish net. Sort of a cloth crochet over the hips number with wide open crotch and nothing covering the ass cheeks.

He seemed to like it because he immediately sat down on the bench in front of me as I presented myself in the "waiting" position. I stood in front of him with my legs spread and fingers clasped behind my head, elbows out and eyes looking straight ahead. I couldn't see him smiling but I knew he was from the approving grunt. He spun me around by my hips so I was facing away. He moved his hands down onto my buttocks and slowly closed his hands on them. He used his foot to tap my ankles indicating I needed to spread my legs further. His fingers ran down the crack of my ass and he touched my pussy lips.

We stayed in that position for a minute before he stood up and moved me to the table. He secured my ankles first and tied my legs back where my feet were positioned over my head. He used two other restraints on my inner thighs and tied those back as well. My hands were straight over my head and secured with the same velcro straps from this afternoon. I could hear him rummaging through the cabinet and I wondered what tools he was going to use. I turned my head to the side and was relieved to only see the coconut oil and purple wand. There were no dildos, whips, or surprises -- occasionally those things come out and I am not a big fan.

He scooped some of the coconut oil onto his fingers and began rubbing my pussy. I was already wet from the anticipation but this was a welcome change from the KY lube we had been using for years. His fingers slowly entered me. One at first and then two. I have had as many as three inside me but that will normally make me too sore the next day. Two fingers sliding in and out pressing upwards slowly. And then he stopped. Laying flat I couldn't see very well between my own legs but I leaned forward to see him removing his pants. His cock was erect and I knew I was about to get fucked. But for how long? I can never tell. I'm reminded of a couple of weeks ago when we started this again where I had back to back past midnight sessions. This afternoon we went close to an hour with at least thirty minutes of solid pounding.

Last week he ate my pussy and made me walk him through exactly what I wanted. Married for as long as we were and I couldn't tell him the way I liked it. It just seemed too embarrassing. Until he literally tied me to a bench with a ball gag on and made me try to talk through it. This new adventure in our attempt at BDSM has helped me open up a lot more, breaking me out of my comfort zone.

I would have to be saying "UP -- DOWN", "LITTLE CIRCLES", "BIG CIRCLES" or "KISS KISS" the entire time. It was tough with that ball gag. Even tougher when I drifted off into the moment and forgot to keep talking because that resulted in a quick slap to the inner thigh to refocus my attention.

The massage table height had obviously been adjusted for just this position. I knew we were going to get another run at this because he grabbed a folding chair and set it down right in front of me. UP-DOWN and CIRCLES came out of my mouth pretty easily this time. I think I only got one or two thigh slaps.

Foreplay and slow measured thrusts is not his way. He almost always begins fucking me hard from the outset. I guess today he wanted to make sure I knew this was about dominance and submission. He began quickly and immediately grabbed behind my head and pulled me forward into an uncomfortable position as he pounded away. He told me to start talking as he held me by my hair.

I am embarrassed and awkward when I try to talk dirty. It has never come naturally and looking directly at him makes it doubly so. Over the past couple of weeks I have had to do affirmations in front of a mirror alone as part of my submissive training. I repeat phrases over and over and it honestly seems a bit corny but has been coming out more naturally in the moment. Phases like, "I am a little cumtoy. I am here to serve," "My pussy is a cum hole. My mouth is a cum hole." "I love to fuck. I love to suck. Put your cock in me." Just writing it makes it sound even weirder. But when he fucked me on the table like that, with my head being held firmly in his hand those words came out pretty quick. I couldn't shut up. I was a fucking cumslut getting fucked the way I should. Lately, this raging sex beast inside me has been coming out more and more. My awkward embarrassment gives way in doing exactly what I am told and loving every second of it.

He fucked me for a while. I don't know how long. I was a bit lost in the moment. He was using the purple wand on my clit while he was hammering my pussy. I started to squeel and yell a bit more than normal. He recognized the signs of me getting ready to cum. His cock came out and he covered his hand in coconut oil again. He inserted those two fingers in me again and started the pressure. I had been told that cumming on his dick was not going to be a routine event anymore as it was my absolute favorite thing. Now that was a special treat no longer guaranteed. I knew I wasn't going to get that tonight. He was letting me know who was in charge of my orgasms.

In and out, up and down, and all around my pussy lips as the wand continued to push me closer. It is almost involuntary when I start moaning, "yes yes" and clench up a bit. He always pushes right on the roof of my pussy with constant pressure right as I orgasm. I locked up for a bit and tried to close my legs but he forced them open. "Hold on to it. Keep it going. Come on." But I couldn't. I was done. He fucked me a bit more which I love. I would say right after an orgasm I want intense penetration more than ever before. I think more dirty talk came out of my mouth but it was a blur at that point.

He let my legs out of the restraints and then my wrists. I wasn't sure what was next until he grabbed me by my hair and said, "Ready to serve". I know that position well. It means I need to be on my knees quickly with my mouth open. I put my lips over his cock and started sucking immediately. I received a correction because my eyes were closed. I know I am required to maintain eye contact but forgot. I choked me with his cock a few times but never too forcefully by holding my head into him. I made the requisite slurping and gagging noises I know he likes until he laid back on the bench and allowed me to use my hands to help with the blowjob. I tried to take it all the way down as much as I could but my gag reflex didn't let me. I sucked him off for a good while before he stood up. A few strong thrusts into my mouth I could taste a little bit of cum and knew it was going to be soon. I hurried up the action by jerking him off with a strong grip right in front of my face. He stiffened up and told me to open my mouth. I knew what was required. Mouth open, tongue out, eyes looking up while he dumped his load. Once he jerked the last of it out into my mouth I cleaned him up a bit as he sat down. I decided to give him a bit of a show and opened my mouth to show him I hadn't swallowed yet. His approval was noted with a long drawn out, "Oh girl" that trailed off.

I still needed to clean up the playroom and take a shower. Overall this submissive training thing isn't going bad at all.