The Masseur Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Don’t worry about me, Sky.”

“Yeah, I suppose you are getting enough.”

“I’ll never get enough of you.”

Skylar smiled at me, and we took the beer back to the pool.

It wasn’t long before dark, and the lights were on in the pool casting, a blue glow to where all four of us sat drinking our beer. Skylar was getting horny. I could tell by the way she was acting sitting right next to Kevin and by the way she was hanging on his every word.

Carli was watching them too, and telling me about her ex that was a dip shit. I wasn’t very interested in her ex, but I played nice anyway. After all, she was family, and I’m not a total ass for the most part.

Skylar stood up and told us that she and Kevin were going to the hot tub.

“You guys should come and join us,” Skylar said, and they went over to the tub that was only 10 feet away from where we were sitting.

The hot tub was the best thing I’ve ever found for getting girls naked. Whoever had lived there first and put up that sign, “No clothing allowed” had been a genius in my mind!

I watched to see how Carli would react.

Skylar and Kevin started stripping until they were butt naked. Carli’s eyes got big around as she watched them climb up the stairs and then down into the bubbling water.

“They’re naked!” Carli said to me.

“Yeah, no clothes allowed in the tub,” I told her like it was nothing, “Gums up the pump with fibers or something.”

“Well, they certainly aren’t shy.”

“No reason to be,” I replied, “We are all family or almost.”

“What’s almost?”

“I think Sky and Kevin will be getting married one of these days.”

“Oh really, they do seem to make a good couple.”

“Can you bring us a refill!” Skylar yelled, holding up and empty can and shaking it.”

“Sure, in a second.” I hollered back.

“I think I’ll join them; you want to try it?”

“No, I think I’ll sit this one out.”

“Ah, come on,” I told her, and started stripping off my shirt and then my swimming suit, “We don’t bite.”

“I think you just want to see me naked?”

I stopped at my underwear and looked over at her, “Of course I do!”

“You do?”

I laughed, and pulled my undies off and stepped out of them in front of her, “A man would have to be crazy if he didn’t want to see you naked.”

I saw her eyes dart down to my crotch and then back up to my eyes.

And with that, I went and grabbed three beers and padded over to the tub, leaving Carli sitting there with her mouth open.

We ignored her and started laughing and splashing each other. In a few minutes, we noticed Carli standing there uniting the top to her bikini. She was having some trouble with the back tie.

“Need some help?” I asked.

She looked over at me, “I think I can manage.”

Her bottoms came off easy, and instead of climbing in the tub, she went over and got a beer. Kevin and I were gawking at her as she bent over and showed us her round butt and little twat.

Skylar backhanded us both on the shoulders, “Stop starring!” She said, “I’m right here!”

“You have to admit she’s hot,” I told Sky.

Sky looked at me, “Yeah, she’s almost as hot as me.”

“Nobody is as hot as you,” Kevin told her.

Sky looked at me for conformation, “Kevin’s right, but she looks damn good, don’t you think?”

“Yeah,” Sky admitted, “I’d do her.”

Kevin and I cracked up and told her we could arrange it.

“I don’t need any help from you morons!”

Satisfied that we loved her more, Sky quickly got over it and when Carli came up the steps and back down into the tub. I couldn’t help but notice her nice tits, and a little trimmed blonde bush. I noticed right away that Carli had sweet puffy pussy lips between her shapely thighs. I would have bet my bottom dollar she had a sensitive clit to go with them.

Carli told us it felt terrific and sat next to me, holding her beer can above the water.

“I thought you didn’t want to strip?”

“When in Rome,” was all she answered and drank a big sip of beer.

Three beers later Carli was sitting so close to me that our thighs were touching. I was getting turned on, and Sky and Kevin kept necking, and I could tell they were soon headed for the bedroom. Carli tried to ignore them, but it was kind of hard not to notice.

“Skylar maybe you guys ought to get a room,” I told her when I’d had enough of watching her kiss him.

“Good idea bro,” Kevin told me, “Come on girl, I’m going to take you to bed.”

“I thought you’d never ask!” Sky replied.

We watched them crawl out of the tub, and it was noticeable that Kevin had half a hard-on. Carli tried to act like she didn’t see it, but it was kind of impossible not to.

“Night!” they told us and went to the house with just towels on.

We sat there in silence except for the bubbling water.

“I guess I’ll turn in pretty soon too,” I told Carli, “If I stay in here much longer, I’ll look like a puckered up old man.”

“With that hard body of yours, I doubt that will ever happen.”

“Thanks, come on we need a nightcap.”

We got out and dried off facing each other. I wanted Carli, but I wasn’t about to show it. We grabbed some robes from the rack and headed inside after I shut down the pumps to the hot tub.

Once in the kitchen, Carli watched me pour us each a shot of Cherry Vodka that I kept in the freezer for special occasions.

We toasted each other, and the shots went down the hatch. The liquor was cold as hell going down but, in a few seconds, you could feel the burn inside you.

“Wow!” Carli exclaimed, “That’s some powerful stuff!”

“It’s a hundred proof, “I told her, “It will fix what ails you.”

“My tummy is burning inside!” Carli told me with a grin.

I’d had a few conversations with Skylar that had taught me a few things. Skylar told me that even if I had magic massage fingers the quickest way into a girl’s pants was kissing. I hadn’t believed it at first, but according to Sky, it was all about emotions.

“If you kiss a woman like you mean it,” Skylar had told me, “Kiss her like you have to have her, and she will melt.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Sex for us is more about emotion than technique. If a guy gets me turned on emotionally, I’ll fuck his brains out!”

I hadn’t believed it at first, but, I gave it a try with a few of my clients. It turns out Sky was right. Those women came in knowing they were going to have sex. But once I started kissing them along with the massage they got so hot! I also found out it made me hot for them too.

Carli was looking at me as I refilled our shot glasses, “One more for the road?” I asked her.

“Sure, why not?”

We downed them and, then I told her I was going to bed. I think she was surprised I didn’t hit on her.

“It’s so great to see you again, Carli.”

“This is fun,” Carli said, “You guys have a great life in this palace.”

I suddenly kissed her on the lips before she knew what was happening.

I let her go, and she looked shocked, “What was that for?”

“Sorry,” I told her, “You look so amazing I just couldn’t resist.”

“But you’re my cousin!”

“I’ll never tell,” I replied, “Would you like to stay with me tonight?”

Carli looked like she wasn’t sure and then said, “I don’t sleep with guys on the first date.”

“You’re in luck? Tonight wasn’t a date,” I told her, “Besides, it’s the best offer you’ve had today.”

Carli laughed, “You’re crazy! You know that?”

“Let me check?”

I grabbed her again, and she didn’t resist as I pulled her wet ponytail until her face was upturned and kissed her like she was my long lost love. This time she returned a little heat of my passion for her. I let her go and smiled at her.

“I’ll leave my door open if you change your mind,” I told her, “Goodnight Carli.”

“Goodnight,” She replied a bit perplexed.

I took a shower to wash off the chlorine and was getting in bed when I heard a soft knock on my door. I was naked but didn’t give a fuck and went and opened it.

“Hi, can I come in?” Carli asked me.

I let her in, and she was in her robe. I closed the door and locked it, and she looked at me.

“Can’t sleep?” I asked her.

“Not with all that moaning coming from Skylar’s room.”

I laughed, “I should have warned you about that.”

“I should go,” she said, looking nervous, “I shouldn’t have bothered you.”

I put my hands on her hips, and she backstepped until her back was against the door, “What are you doing?” she asked.

I untied the belt to her robe and when it opened ran my hands up her rib cage and felt her nice soft boobs.

“I think I better go now, Ethan.”

So I kissed her lips, and she didn’t resist. It was the hottest kiss I’d given anyone besides Karen and Skylar, and it had an immediate effect on her.

“We shouldn’t be doing this.”

“Why not?” I asked, and ran my hands over her breasts. Squeezing them gently and teasing her nipples.

“You, I mean we are related, and if mom finds out I’ll be dead!”

I kissed her again, and she was melting in my arms. I pulled on her ponytail that was still damp, and she let out a little moan. It wasn’t long before I felt her hand on my cock, she held it gently at first, but as we kept kissing and my cock got hard, she gripped it firmly and began stroking it.

“Come with me,” I whispered in her ear.

“Where?”

“To bed.”

Carli didn’t resist as I moved her over to my bed, kissing her the whole time. I got her robe off and pushed her down flat on the mattress. Then I pulled her legs wide apart and went down on her, teasing her clit with my tongue. She had a delicious little pussy as I started the ten steps.

By step three, she had a nice orgasm, and I rolled her over and told her to get on all fours. Carli rolled over and waited as I got behind her. I could tell it wasn’t her first rodeo when I entered her because Carli began to push back on my thrust right away.

“You’re fucking huge!” She exclaimed as I pumped deeply into her tight little cunt.

In a few minutes, she was getting into it, “Pull my hair!”

I grabbed her ponytail with my right hand and kept my left on her hip. Driving deeper into her juicy wet pussy as she began to moan loudly.

“Harder!” Carli told me, “Pull my hair harder!”

I pulled her ponytail until she had her head back. She was on all fours and taking my cock like a demon. I fucked her harder and harder, and she was thrusting back on me at the same time.

Carli came hard, and her pussy pulsed around my dick, but I wasn’t ready to cum yet.

I pulled out and rolled her over on her back and got between her legs.

“Did you cum?” She asked me.

“Not yet,” I told her as I rubbed the head of my cock up and down on her clit, “You’ll know it when I do.”

I pushed back up inside her, and she groaned, “God, you’re wearing me out!”

“I’m not stopping until I cum!”

“Oh MY GOD!” Carli called out when I pushed her knees almost up to her ears and started fucking her hard and fast.

A few minutes later, I made some noise of my own as I filled her with baby gravy. She bucked her hips and screamed out loudly until I was done before I finally let go of her knees.

When I pulled out, I got my phone and took a picture of her crotch. Her pussy lips were huge and swollen, and the opening to her little vagina was already leaking.

Carli sat up on her elbows and looked at me, “You’re taking pictures?”

“For my scrapbook,” I told her and took another photo, “I love seeing a well-fucked pussy.”

“That’s mine right now,” Carli giggled, “I’ll give you something.”

I watched as Carli’s little twat started to flex and I could tell she was pushing out my cum. Soon cum began to flow out of her, and she scooped it up and wiped it all over her pussy lips. It was a fantastic photo of her cum covered pussy.

“How’s that?” She grinned.

“Smile and say, multiple orgasms.”

Carli grinned and did it for me. It’s one of the best photos I’ve ever taken.

“Does Skylar know you’re a total pervert?” Carli asked me.

“I think she suspects it, but she has no proof.”

“Can I get up now before I flood the bed with cum?”

“Sure.”

Carli disappeared into the bathroom to clean up a bit and then came out and put on her robe. I was hoping she’d stay, but she told me no.

“I don’t want your sister catching me in here. She’d freak out since we are cousins.”

“She’s more open-minded than you think.”

Carli smiled, “I’m not taking any chances. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.”

She suddenly grabbed me and kissed me, “Thanks for the good time!”

Then she was gone, and I shut the door and went to bed. She had been right about a good time, and I fell asleep right away.

***

I woke up early as usual, and after a shower, I popped an extra dick pill. Between Sky, Karen, and now Carli I figured another boost wouldn’t hurt. They were sort of like swallowing a 50 horsepower engine. For an hour or so you didn’t notice much, but then it hit you with a burst of energy. The bad part of them was increased libido. If you took 3 or 4 a day you needed to cum or your balls would swell up and ache like you hadn’t had sex in months.

Kevin was up too, and we got caught up on work.

“Dude, you need to come back to work!”

“I’m enjoying my time off.”

“Yeah, I know,” he told me, “But I had to take an extra pill to keep up with business.”

“Sorry about that.”

“Hell, I should be thankful, but all these women are wearing me out!”

I laughed, “Most guys would love that problem, dude!”

“Yeah but next time you take a vacation, I’m going at the same time!”

Skylar showed up in time to kiss him goodbye, and we had our coffee as usual.

“So, did you have a good time last night?” Sky asked me peering over her cup.

“Yep, I slept like a baby!”

Skylar raised her eyebrows, “That’s it?”

“Yeah...why?” I replied.

“Oh, I just thought you would have talked Carli into a massage or something.”

“Would I do that?”

“The Ethan I know would have,” She grinned, “So did you?”

“Did I what?”

Just then, Carli walked into the room looking more asleep than awake.

“Good morning. “Skylar told her.

“Hey,” Carli replied and started opening cupboards until she found the cups.

She filled a big cup and joined us at the table.

“Sleep well?” Skylar asked.

“Like a zombie.”

“How about we go shopping this afternoon?” Skylar asked.

Carli perked up, “What girl doesn’t want to shop?”

“Cool!” Skylar replied, “I’m going to get a shower.”

Skylar left us, and I looked at Carli. Even half-asleep, she looked fantastic, and those pills were starting to kick in. I got up for more coffee and noticed she needed a refill.

“Want a refill?” I asked.

“Sure.”

I walked around the table and was about to pick up her cup when I had to grab her. I looked down at her, and her head rose to look at me. I kissed her on the lips and slid my hand inside the top of her robe and felt her nice warm boob.

“I thought you were going to get me a refill?” She said groggily.

“Depends on what kind of refill you want?”

“Ha-ha, I’m not a morning person.”

I picked up her cup and got her a refill. She mumbled something and took it to her room. Not much else happened except Karen dropped Jan off on her way to work a few minutes later.

“Hi,” Karen said, and so did Jan.

“Want some coffee?”

“I think I have time for a quick cup,” Karen replied.

“After I take a shower and change clothes,” Jan told us and headed for her room.

“So, what do you have planned today?” Mom asked me.

“I guess Carli and Sky are going shopping,” I told her, “Other than that not much.”

“What about all of us go out to eat tonight?”

“Fine with me, what time?”

Mom thought for a minute, “How about seven-ish?”

“Okay, I’ll pass the word.”

Karen finished her coffee quickly and stood up, “I need to get to the office.”

I stood up as she came over to kiss me goodbye. Just a quick peck on the lips but it was nice. I walked her to her car.

“So, did you find out what’s bothering Aunt Jan?” I asked.

“She thinks Carl has been cheating on her.”

She stopped short of opening her car door and quickly filled me in that Jan didn’t have any real proof, but she’d noticed cum stains in his underwear on a few days when they hadn’t had sex.

“What did you tell her to do?”

“I told her that if she didn’t want to divorce him do the same thing to get even.”

I laughed because it reminded me of Skylar, “Revenge, huh?”

Mom smirked, “What’s good for the Goose is Good for the Gander.”

“Whatever that means.”

“Look it up,” Karen replied and got in her car, “I really need to get to work, Ethan.”

She started her car, and then her window rolled down.

“I told Jan to ask you for a massage.”

“You did?”

“She’s been pretty stressed out; I think it would be good for her.”

“Okay, if she asks I’ll do it.”

“Thanks, Ethan,” Karen smiled at me, “Give her one just like you gave me.”

Before I could say anything, she put the car in gear and drove off, leaving me standing there wondering if I’d heard her right.

I went and looked up that old saying mom had told me. It means that one person or situation should be treated the same way that another person or circumstance is treated. I learned two things right then. One is if you are cheating, be sure you do your own laundry, and two if your partner finds out expect to get the same in return.

When I got back to the kitchen, I looked out the back patio door and saw a lovely sight. Jan was sticking her toe in the pool water to test the temperature. She had on a Hawaiian print bikini. The top was a couple of triangles of material that covered her nipples and a bit more but left nothing to the imagination as her big round boobs hung out the sides. The bottoms were string tied at the sides, which matched the string ties of her top.

I had to stare because even though she was older than Karen, she certainly could rock a bikini! Shapely legs and thighs, cute round ass, and those tits! Top it all off with her blonde hair and blue eyes and well...the massage was suddenly at the front of my brain.

I went upstairs to find my trunks and join her.

We swam together for a bit, and before I knew it, it was lunchtime, and the girls had made up sandwiches and chips. We all ate and then Skylar and Carli took off for the great mall hunt. That left me and Aunt Jan alone for the afternoon and I was good with that!

***

After the girls left Jan and I went back out to the pool. I cracked open my first beer of the day, and Jan asked if I had any wine.

“I have anything you want?”

“I’ll have some red for now?” She grinned at me.

There was a cold bottle in the pool fridge. I grabbed a glass from the little pool bar and brought them to her. She poured the glass fully and drank about half of it right away. We relaxed on the side by side chases and looked out at the pool.

“Oh, this is so wonderful,” She remarked, “We should get a house with a pool.”

“It is peaceful.”

“Does it take much work to keep it clean?”

“Yes, but my boss takes care of that part,” I told her, “There is a service that comes around once a week and does the dirty work.”

Jan laughed, “Yes, I’d want a pool boy who provided good service.”

“I’m sure you could find one easy enough.”

I wasn’t sure exactly what she meant, but her comment had been a bit suggestive if you have a dirty mind like mine.

The sun was beating down on us, and it was getting pretty warm. Jan had put away half the bottle of wine, and I could tell she was feeling pretty good by the way she kept smiling and laughing at my stupid comments.

I was sitting on the side of my chase, drinking another beer and admiring her profile. She had sandy blonde hair cut in a long shag that was popular around that time. We both had on sunglasses, and she was drinking the wine with her left hand and looking forward at the little waterfall emptying into the pool.

I could see little beads of sweat starting to form and run down between her cleavage. Her tummy was also glistening with tiny dots of perspiration.