The Masseur Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What?”

“If this was our last time I want a photo!”

“You and your photos, “ Carli laughed, “Hurry up before I ruin the bed!”

I got my phone, and she pulled her butt cheeks apart with one hand and looked back at me with a smile. I got a great photo of her anal creampie, and then some cum bubbles and a little gas came out. Carli almost ran for the bathroom!

She was sitting on the stool when I went into the shower. A few minutes later, she joined me, and we got all cleaned up before going back to bed.

It felt great having her snuggle up to me for the night I had to ask her.

“So what’s wrong with falling in love with me?”

“I’d always be second best to Skylar,” she replied, “I can’t compete with her.”

“She’s going to end up marrying Kevin,” I told her.

“That won’t change how much you love each other. Now go to sleep.”

***

Mom drove them to the airport in the morning on the way to work. It was the typical goodbyes, and they promised to visit more often. Kevin had left already, and the only surprising thing was that when Carli hugged Skylar goodbye, she kissed her on the lips!

Karen and Jan raised their eyebrows but didn’t make any comments. Skylar and I stayed at the house, and that’s when I found out she and Kevin were going to leave that afternoon to visit Kevin’s parents.

“Meet the parents?” I told Sky, “Looks like things are getting serious.”

“Shut-up Ethan,” Sky replied, “I’m not going down the Isle until he gets a normal job.”

“So how did you and Carli get along?” Sky asked, changing the subject.

“She said she wouldn’t have sex with me anymore.”

“What? Why?”

“She said if she did, she’d end up falling in love with me.”

Skylar laughed, “I think its already too late for that.”

“Did she tell you something?”

“No, but I can tell, I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t come back to see you sooner than later.”

“That would be nice.”

“I knew you two would hit it off,” Sky remarked, “I need to go home and pack some things.”

She kissed me goodbye, and I went to email those photos to Jan that I’d promised.

***

It was a quiet weekend, and I spent some time printing and putting photos in my albums. I’d filled up two books and was ready to start a third. It had been a fun week but the phone call I got Sunday morning put an end to it.

I got a phone call from Tami’s assistant Jo-Ann. She was distraught and asked me if Kevin and I had heard the news. I told her no, and she said to me that Tami’s car had run off a mountainside cliff in Colorado when she was out there visiting one of her gyms.

Tami was dead!

Not only did I feel a loss at her death because we’d been so close. She’d done so much for me and changed my life for the better. I had to cry and get over the shock before I began to wonder what would happen to the gym, my gift house, and everything else.

I had no idea what would happen to the business and wondered how long it would be until Kevin, and I got evicted from the house and our jobs. When Kevin and Sky got back, and I gave them the bad news.