The Masseur Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Wow!” Sky said, “That’s a first!”

“What?” Carli asked with a grin.

“It’s official now, I’m Bi, and I’m never going to stop being that!”

“This was your first time?” Carli asked.

“Yeah, and it was amazing!”

The girls sat up, looking at each other.

“You were fantastic!” Carli told Sky.

That started another round of kissing, and I used the bathroom. When I came back, Sky was asking Carli again if she wouldn’t tell anyone about her and me.

“I’ll tell you a secret of mine, and you’ll believe me,” Carli replied.

“What?” Sky asked.

“I do it with my dad sometimes,” She whispered, “I’m just as naughty as you two.”

It was hard to keep a straight face when I thought I’d just found out who Jan’s husband had been cheating with, but somehow I did.

“We won’t ever tell anyone will we Ethan?”

“Nope, none of our business Carli.”

Carli got off the bed, “I don’t feel all alone anymore,” She said stretching, “I thought I was evil or something for what I’ve been doing.”

“Awe,” Skylar told her, “I felt that way at first, too.”

“Not me,” I told them with a grin.

“Shut up, Ethan,” Sky laughed, “Don’t you need a shower or something?”

“Not as bad as you two do!”

I headed for the shower, and they soon barged in with me.

After that day, Skylar never accused me of sleeping with anyone else. We’d come to an agreement it was best not to talk about it. When we were together, we concentrated on each other and forgot about everyone else in our lives.

***

We hung out by the pool after lunch until I got a call from Jan. She wanted a ride back over to my house since Karen was at work.

“Who was that?” Sky asked me.

“Jan needs a ride over so I’m going to go pick her up.”

“I guess we better put our suits back on then?” Carli replied.

“Damn, I was getting a good tan too!” Sky agreed.

The girls had been swimming and tanning naked. I just enjoyed the view and wished this real-life dream would never end. But it had, and I got dressed and headed over to pick up my Aunt.

***

I should have known that Jan had more in mind than just a ride. When I walked in, she had a glass of wine in her hand and a big smile on her face. She had on a red sleeveless button-down blouse. It was unbuttoned low enough to show me plenty of her cleavage, and from the clear outlines of her nipples in the front with no bra.

“You ready?” I asked admiring the view.

“You have no idea,” She laughed, “Come in and let’s have a drink.

I followed her to the kitchen where she bent over to get me a beer from the refrigerator, and I didn’t see any panty lines in her little tight shorts. Jan’s butt looked as good as the rest of her did! It looked like I was going to be there a while.

We sat down on the couch together, and Jan’s nipples were trying to poke their way out of her blouse.

Jan noticed me looking at them.

“You like my boobs, don’t you?”

“They are gorgeous!”

Jan grinned at me, “I bet you tell all the girls that.”

“Only if it’s true.”

“You want a closer look?” Jan asked me and started undoing the few buttons still fastened.

She peeled off her top and scooted over right beside me.

I touched her left boob as she pulled me into a kiss. Fuck her boob felt good in my hand as we kissed. I teased the hard nipple with my thumb, and she squirmed.

“Damn you make me so hot!” Jan said when we came up for air.

I felt her hand groping my bulge as we kissed again. My dick was getting uncomfortable in my shorts by the time we broke for air.

I slid my shorts and boxers off, and my cock sprung up to full size as I kicked off my sneakers and then pulled my shirt over my head. Jan pushed me back in the couch and grabbed my cock in one hand and then bent down and started licking the tip of it.

“Mmmm that feels good!” I told her.

I put my hand on the back of her head as she started to bob up and down on my cock. I could tell she liked to suck cock. She was getting into it and squirming at the same time.

She stopped and stood up and quickly undid her shorts and dropped them. She had no panties on and stuck her hand down between her legs and cupped her mound.

“I’m so wet right now,” She told me and showed me her wet fingers.

Jan pushed her way between my legs and pulled my dick forward. She wiped pussy juice all over the head and then put it in her mouth. Jan stopped every once in a while to rub the wet head of my dick on each of her hard nipples in between sucking me off.

“I love this big monster!” She told me and went back to sucking it again.

When I’d had enough and was ready to fuck, I pulled her to her feet. She looked confused as I led her behind the couch. I kissed her and then spun her around and bent her over the back of the sofa. Jan stood there, showing me ass and pussy.

I put the head of my cock to her opening and slammed it all the way in, with one stroke.

“JESUS!” Jan yelled, but I grabbed her hips and started pumping her anyway.

She recovered quickly and was soon yelling for me to fuck her like a whore! I’d never heard a woman tell me that before, but it didn’t make any difference I was already doing it...I thought? Since I’d never had a whore, I really didn’t know what it meant.

I did know how to use my thumbs on her pressure points, and that sent her over the edge in no time. Her orgasm left her gasping for air as her whole vagina pulsed around my dick. I had to pull out before it made me cum.

She bent back up and turned around, “Why’d you stop?”

“Because I want to be looking into your eyes when I cum.”

“Ethan!” Jan said, “Take me!”

We went back to the front of the couch, and she sat down, spreading her legs wide open for me. Jan spread her pussy lips with both hands and showed me her pink.

“Stick that nice big cock in me, Ethan!”

I did, and she was moaning again, “God YES! oh OH OH AHhhhhhh damn that feels so good!”

I was on my knees between her legs as she laid back on the sofa. I reached forward and grabbed both of her nice big tits and squeezed them as I pumped her.

“Oh, Sweet Jesus!” Jan groaned, “Oh Fuck me, baby! Give it to me!” She cried, looking into my eyes, “I want to feel you cum in me!”

I was getting faster, “I’m going to cum!”

“OH YEA, OH YES, Do IT!”

I kissed her on the lips with my eyes open and exploded inside her. She was looking back until she had to close her eyes and broke the kiss to yell loudly as her orgasm took over. I pulled on both of her nipples, and that made her cum even harder, as I emptied the last of my cum into her.

My dick was still throbbing when she opened her eyes again and smiled at me, “You really know how to show a girl a good time!” and then she squeezed my dick hard with her pussy.

That made me jump, and she laughed, “You like that?”

“Fuck, yes!”

Jan did it a few more times, and whatever cum I had left in my cock joined the rest of it inside her. I pulled out, and she watched as I milked the rest out on her swollen clit.

“Ethan, take a picture.”

“More revenge photos?”

I wondered what Jan was going to do if she found out Carl was cheating with her daughter? There was no way I was going to tell her. I just hoped it all worked out in the end for them. Some secrets are better off being kept that way.

Jan laughed, “Maybe I want them just for me.”

I dug my phone out of my shorts and aimed it at her. Jan was lying back on the couch with her legs spread wide and cum was already starting to leak out of her vagina. Some cum on her clit was running down her slit to join it.

She smiled at me as I took a few pictures.

Jan rubbed her leaking twat with one hand, “Your cum feels so hot in me.”

I could tell she was squeezing it out and when a big dollop came out, she scooped it up with her fingers and smeared it all over her clit and pussy lips.

“If I were your mom I’d make you fuck me every day!”

That caught me by surprise, “She told you?”

Jan laughed and stood up, “She’s my sister, we don’t keep secrets.”

I was dumbfounded as she headed for the bathroom to clean up. I put the phone down on the coffee table and headed for the shower as the sweat started to cool on my back.

I enjoyed taking a shower with Jan. Especially when I soaped her lovely tits and ass. She seemed to like it as well and spent a little too much time soaping my crotch and playing with my limp cock. We got dried off, and as we were getting dressed in the living room, I asked her if she was ready to head back to the house.

“Oh, that’s changed,” She told me as she buttoned up her blouse, “The airlines called just before you got here. Apparently, they screwed up the bookings, and now we have to leave at ten tomorrow morning.”

“Well, that sucks,” I told her as I pulled my shirt back over my head.

“I know, and I want to stay here tonight,” She sighed, “It might be my last chance to see Karen for a while.”

“Hey, I understand,” I told her, “Does Carli know about this yet?”

Jan frowned, “No, and I’m sure it will disappoint her, “She told me what a great time she’s been having with you and Skylar.”

I wondered but then realized, that there was no way Carli would have said what we all did together.

“You want me to tell her?”

“No, I’ll call her and tell her.”

“Okay, I really hate to see you go.”

I was about to leave when she told me she forgot something and I followed her to the kitchen. Jan wrote down her email address on a note pad and gave it to me. I folded it up and stuck it in my pocket.

She came over and hugged me tight, “Don’t forget to send me all those naughty pictures.”

“I’ll do it.”

We shared a long sweet kiss, right before she blew my mind.

“Ethan,” She said, looking into my eyes, “I don’t know if you and Carli have been sleeping together at night, but I wanted to tell you that I hope so.”

I guess my mouth dropped open because she laughed at me and patted the side of my face.

“Uh, you do?” I managed to say.

“Yes, because she needs to find out there are some good men in the world instead of all the loser boyfriends she’s had so far.”

I started to answer, and she put her finger on my lips, “Shush, you don’t have to say anything. If you haven’t slept with her yet, maybe you should try.”

It’s a good thing she didn’t want me to answer because I’m not sure what I would have told her.

“Thanks, Ethan.”

“For what?”

Jan hugged me tighter, “For making me feel so young and free again. I haven’t felt like this in years.”

“I love you too, Jan,” I told her, and we kissed one last time.

“I know you do, now get out of here, and think about what I said.”

I drove home doing just that. I thought about the crazy week I’d had, and everything else that had happened since I’d become a masseur. It had been a crazy ride so far!

***

By the time I got back home, Carli had talked to Jan and found out the bad news. She and Skylar were not happy that their newfound friendship was about to be over. I was pleased that Skylar didn’t ask me why I’d been gone for two hours. She’d just said that she was glad I got to say goodbye to Jan, along with a sly smile.

I grilled burgers, and everyone showed up for one last dinner. After dinner, Jan loaded her suitcase into mom’s trunk so she wouldn’t have to mess with it in the morning. Karen and Jan said their goodnights and took off leaving Kevin, Sky, Carli, and me to amuse ourselves. We did that by swimming and drinking.

***

Around ten PM, we were sitting around the fire pit watching the flames. Carli was sitting real close to me, and Sky and Kevin started necking. I guess I was transfixed watching them for a bit.

Carli put her hand on my thigh, “Ethan?”

I turned my head to her.

“Aren’t you going to kiss me?”

I didn’t answer, and we ended up in a long kiss. When it was over, I looked over at Sky to see if she was giving me the evil eye.

Sky just smiled at me and said, “Maybe you two should get a room?”

“Excellent idea,” I replied, “I think I’ll turn in for the night.”

I stood up, and so did Carli, “Me too, its been a long day,” Carli added.

Kevin and Sky told us goodnight. I answered, but Carli went over and gave Sky a gentle kiss on the lips. I think it surprised Kevin, but he didn’t say anything. He just looked at me with a grin and gave me the thumbs-up sign.

We left them and headed straight for my room. The anticipation in my groin was already starting to make me hard on the way. I think Carli was feeling the same by the way she kept squeezing my hand as I led the way.

***

I sat on the bedroom sofa and started taking off my sneakers. Carli had locked the door and had her bikini top off already as I pulled my trunks off. She came over to me as she untied the sides of her suit bottoms and let them fall away.

I was going to head for the bed, but she pushed me back, “Sit down.”

I sat back down on the sofa, and she pushed my knees apart and got down on the carpet in front of me. Carli wasted no time in grabbing my cock and taking the end in her mouth. Now, in my opinion, there is no better way to start sex than by having your dick sucked. Especially if the woman loves to suck cock and Carli was one for sure.

She got up with lust in her eyes and started to straddle me.

“Turn around the other way,” I told her.

“Why?” she asked but turned around, showing me her butt as she moved back towards my cock.

“I love seeing my dick sliding in and out of your pussy.”

I pushed my stiff cock forward, and she took hold of it and guided into her pussy. Then drove back further and took about half the length.

“You have no idea how good this feels!” She said, “Mmmmmm!”

I had my knees almost back together, and Carli had her hands on the top of my thighs for balance as she began to pump me, her feet on the floor on each side of my legs. I loved watching her pussy slide up and down my shaft! She was really wet and moaning already, and those puffy lips gripped around my cock on each upstroke.

I grabbed her nice little round ass with both hands and helped her hump me.

I slapped her ass cheek, “Harder!”

“Unh,” She groaned and slammed down on my cock.

I slapped her ass cheek again, “Faster!”

“Ow!” She yelped but started humping me faster, and her moans got louder.

“Sit up straight baby,” I told her and Carli sat up straight with my cock all the way up inside her.

“Oh, my God!” She groaned as I sat up behind her and put my arms around her body.

“Lean back with me.”

I leaned us back into the sofa, cushions with her back against my chest. Her feet came off the floor, and she spread her legs wide as I started to hump upwards into her.

I held her tight against me by her boobs and started thrusting hard and fast.

“AH, AH, AH, OOOoohhhh!” Carli moaned and groaned getting close to an orgasm.

Ten hard thrusts later she came, yelling as I pinched her nice hard nipples.

“AHHHHHHh! OOOOOhhhhhhhh MMmmmmmm shit!”

I held her tight as she shuddered and shook and her pussy fluttered around my dick. I don’t think she squirted, but I could feel her warm juices trickling down my balls.

I sat us back up and told her to get on the bed. Carli walked on unsteady legs towards the bed as I grabbed a squirt bottle of massage oil from my bag.

When I got to the bed, she was sitting on the edge, “Ethan, that was amazing!” She said, “I want to make you cum that hard.”

“You will,” I told her, “Now get on the bed on your tummy.”

She finally noticed the small plastic squirt bottle in my right hand, “What’s that for?”

“Lube.”

Carli crawled to the middle of the bed on her hands and knees and got on her tummy.

“What do you need that for?” She asked as I got on the bed with her, “I’m soaking wet!”

“It’s not for your pussy,” I told her.

Then it dawned on her what I was going to do.

“OH MY GOD!” She replied, but she didn’t tell me no.

Sitting on my legs next to her cute little ass, I told her to give me her hands. Carli put her head down on the side of her face and extended her arms back to me. I took her hands and put them on her butt cheeks palms down.

“Spread your sexy little butt cheeks apart wide for me, and don’t let go until I tell you.”

“Oh my God,” She whispered but spread her ass cheeks for me.

I looked at her perfect little anus and squirted oil all over it. I started rubbing the oil back and forth on her anus as she let out a few low moans. When my index finger was slippery wet, I slowly pushed it up her butt.

“OOooooooh!” Carli let out but kept her cheeks wide open.

Her little anus was tight as hell around my finger as I pumped it a few times in and out. I pulled my finger out and stuck the small tip of the bottle slowly up inside her and squirted a large amount of oil up her rear.

“Oh my GOD!” She moaned, “That’s fucking cold!”

“It won’t be much longer,” I told her as I lubed my dick with a large amount of oil.

I pushed the tip of my cock against her ass, but she was holding it so tight it wouldn’t let me in. It was hurting her, and I stopped. Tammy had told me a trick if I ever had that problem.

I squirted more oil inside and out of her anus and my cock and tried again, holding my shaft I put the tip to her little puckered hole and applied some pressure.

“Push out like you’re going to the bathroom.”

The second she did what I’d told her, the head of my cock slipped right past her tight ring and into her hot butt.

“OH SHIT!” Carli complained, “Your dick is too big!”

I squirted more oil on my cock and her ass and then slowly began to slide up in her. Carli pulled her hands back to the front and slapped the mattress with her palms and moaned as I went gradually deeper up her rear.

Halfway in I stopped and let her get used to it and used the pressure points at the small of her back to make her relax. It didn’t take long before I felt her anus relaxing as it got used to being stretched open. It was as tight as a rubber band around my dick, but I started to slide in deeper without any problems.

The whole time Carli’s pitch had gotten lower and her moaning had lost the pain in it. In no time I was fucking the tightest little ass I’d ever known before. I got her up on all fours, and she was the perfect height to take my cock up her butt. When she started bucking back against my thrust, I was getting close to cumming.

I held her hips and pulled her back with me as I sat on my heels. With one arm around her tummy, I sat her straight up, with my cock all the way up her ass. I reached around with my other hand and started rubbing her pussy and went back to fucking.

Carli was yelling and bouncing on my cock when I told her I was going to cum up her ass.

We thrust against each other harder and faster, and Carli was almost screaming as I rubbed her clit hard. Then I let go, and it felt like a weeks’ worth of my cum shot up her butt! Carli exploded along with me, and when it was over, we were both out of breath.

I slowly moved forward until she was flat on her tummy, and I laid on top of her with my cock still buried and throbbing up her butt.

I kissed her neck and loved how happy my dick was.

“Well, that was a surprise.” She said at last, “I’m never going to have sex with you again.”

“What?” I asked, thinking she was pissed at me, “Did I do something wrong?”

Carli gave a little laugh, “If we make love one more time, I’m going to fall hopelessly in love with you.”

I felt her clench her ass around my cock, and she wiggled her hips under me, “You do everything right!”

That was a relief!

“I’m glad you liked it.”

“I fucking loved it,” She told me, “Now would you please get out of my ass so I can get cleaned up?”

“I think I’ll stay here forever,” I told her.

“Out you go!”

I pulled out and before her little anus slammed back shut a nice white flow of my cum leaked out. As Carli got back up on all fours, I told her to wait.