The Masseur Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I need to cool off,” She said, “Come on, let’s take a dip.”

We got in the pool, and it felt great! Jan was getting playful and tried to dunk me, which failed and turned into a splashing contest that left our hair soaked, but it had been a lot of fun. Dripping we got out, and as I followed her up the steps, I was certainly admiring her from the back!

I moved the chairs into the shady area by the bar as Jan refilled her wine glass. We dried off and sat down, and I popped open another beer.

“I wonder how much stuff the girls are buying?” I mentioned.

“Carli loves to shop,” Jan replied, “Skylar will be lucky to get out of the mall alive!”

“I don’t know about that,” I told her, “Skylar can hold her own when it comes to shopping.”

“They should get along great then.”

We drank some more and then Jan started talking again.

“Ethan, this has been a perfect afternoon. Thank you!”

“Glad you’re enjoying yourself.”

Jan smiled at me, “I’ve been having so much fun hanging out with you!”

“Me too, I’m glad we had some time to get reacquainted.”

“I hate to ask you for more, but Karen keeps telling me to try one of your massages.”

“I can do that, no problem at all.”

“How much are you going to charge me?”

I laughed, “I wouldn’t charge you; I’ll give you the special family rate!”

“How are you going to pay for all this?” Jan asked, waving her wine glass at the whole backyard.

“I don’t have to pay for it. Kevin and I get to stay here free as long as we work for Ms. Tami.”

“I’ve never had a boss like that. She must like you a lot.”

“She’s tuff, but she does take care of her employees.”

“I’ll say!”

“Come on if you want that massage?” I told her, standing up.

“Can I bring my wine?”

***

I took Aunt Jan to my bedroom because my big round firm bed was the closest thing I had to a massage table. She raised her eyebrows when I’d suggested it but after I told her why she went along.

“You’re the expert!” She told me with a nervous giggle.

“That is one huge bed!” She exclaimed as I found my bag of oils.

“What’s that?” She asked as I sat it on the bed and dug through it.

“Massage oil,” I replied, pulling out a bottle of strawberry scented, “Here smell.”

Jan took a whiff, “Smells wonderful,” She replied, “What now?”

“Just lie down on your tummy, and I’ll start on your back.”

Jan crawled up on the bed still in her Bikini and laid down, “Like this?”

“More in the center.”

I squirted some oil on her shoulders when I got next to her on my knees. I started rubbing it in and quickly found those pressure points at the base of her neck. I’d had plenty of practice and was second nature by now.

“OH, that feels fantastic!” Jan told me, “Your hands are so strong!”

When I got down to the string tie holding her top on, I told her I was going to untie it so it wouldn’t get soaked with oil.

“Just don’t stop massaging!” Jan sighed.

“Do you mind if I sit on you?” I asked her, “It’s easier on my back.”

“Go ahead.”

“Tell me if I’m too heavy.

I straddled her and sat on her butt. It was soft and firm at the same time as I put my weight on her.

“Too heavy?” I asked.

“You’re fine.”

I spread a lot of oil and went to work on her spine. She had a nice looking back, and her skin felt great as I gave her the best massage I knew how.

Jan wasn’t having much luck being quiet. I was used to that; most women, when you found those unique little pressure points, found it hard not to sound like they were having sex.

I stopped short of giving her an orgasm and turned around and did the backs of her legs and then her feet. When that was over, I sat on her butt again for one more time on her back.

This time I worked even harder, and by the time I hit those two spots on both sides of her lower spine just before the curve of her butt, she did have an orgasm. I felt her tense up, and her butt lifted me up and down 3 or 4 times as she let out loud moans.

It didn’t last long and then she started laughing.

“What?”

“I’m so embarrassed!”

“Why?”

“You made me cum!” and then she laughed some more.

“It happens all the time, and you’re welcome.”

“God!” Jan laughed again, “No, wonder you get paid so much!”

I got off her, “Turn over it’s time for the front side.”

Jan rolled over with that after orgasm glow on her face, “I don’t know if I can take anymore!”

“Let’s find out,” I told her and straddled her crotch and squirted oil from her belly button up to the bottom of her cleavage.

“Shit!” Jan jumped and then laughed, “That’s COLD!”

I slowly worked my way up from her belly to her boobs. At first, she was looking up at me as I used both hands at the same time. Then she closed her eyes and started sighing again. I did the top of her bare shoulders above her breasts, and when I was doing her neck, I reached around and untied the top of her bikini. Jan didn’t even look at me as I took it off her. I rubbed the oil up and over two of the most beautiful boobs I can recall at the moment. Her nipples popped out as soon as my slippery fingers crossed over them.

Jan was beyond complaining from then on. She just kept her eyes closed and let out groans and moans as I did the fronts of her legs. She did look down at me as I untied the sides of her bikini bottoms, but she didn’t stop me from pulling them out from under her.

I pushed her legs apart and went down on her. That’s when her moans got very loud.

Jan had a great looking twat! A landing strip of blonde hair above her slit and all the rest was shaved clean. Jan had a sensitive clit that made her jump when I flicked the tip of my tongue on it. By step 3, she grabbed my hair and bucked her pussy against my face with a huge orgasm that soaked my lips and chin.

While she was still Cumming, I got up on my knees between her legs and yanked my trunks down. Once they were past my knees, I pulled them off, and my cock was hard. I gave it a couple of strokes and put the head of it on her clit and rubbed it down her wet slit.

Jan suddenly looked at what I was doing when she felt it.

She seemed surprised, “You want to fuck me?”

“Ever since I was sixteen, “I told her and pushed the swollen tip of my cock into her wet vagina.

“I’m so fucking horny,” She replied, “Fuck me!”

“Ethan!” Jan gasped, “OH MY GOD! as I pushed my dick deeper into her hot cunt.

That was quickly followed by her groan as I started to pump in and out. I kissed her lips next but never stopped my thrust. She only broke the kiss to moan loudly.

I put my mouth to her ear and gave it a lick that made her hands clutch my back, “Your pussy feels so hot and wet!” I whispered and thrust a little faster.

“Jesus!” She moaned loudly again as I squeezed her nice big tits and went balls deep.

When I got back up on my palms, her hands pulled my head down to her lips, and she kissed the hell out of me! We fucked for at least fifteen or twenty minutes. We did it doggy style, her on top, and finished with me on top of her because that’s my favorite when it comes time to blow my load.

The beautiful thing about older women is they really know how to fuck. Well, at least the ones I’ve been with did. I was resting on my forearms, holding myself above Jan’s tits and giving her my best. Jan had her feet on the mattress and was lifting her hips to my hard thrust.

Those nice big tits were bouncing back and forth as she moaned and groaned.

“I’m gonna CUM!” I told her, and a couple of seconds later, I exploded.

“AH, AH, AH, Ooooooo, BABY!” Jan yelled as I filled her with my cum.

“Ethan, OH ETHAN!, She moaned, “AHhhhhhhh baby that feels so fucking GOOD!”

When I was finished, I pulled out and got my phone from my shorts. Jan was still lying there with her legs wide apart with her feet on the mattress like a big “M.” My cock was still hard thanks to that extra pill I’d taken when I took a few photos of the creampie I’d given her.

She rose partway up on her elbows and looked at me, “What are you doing?”

“I want to remember this forever!” I told her, and there was a little river of cum leaking down the crack of her ass. Her pussy lips were wet and swollen. And her big round tits with the nipples so hard they could put your eye out.

“Does Karen know what a nasty man you turned out to be?”

“I suppose she has guessed by now.”

Jan laughed and wasn’t mad at me. She sat up and crawled over to the edge of the bed.

“Come here, and I’ll give you something to take a picture of.”

I came over as she stood up, “What?”

Jan smiled and dropped to her knees in front of me, grabbing my wet cock around the base. It was still almost at full staff and dribbling cum out the end.

“Take a picture of this.”

Jan sucked the end of my sensitive cock into her mouth and sucked hard.

I took a couple of photos of her mouth full of my dick. Her bright blue eyes were shining like she loved it. But nature has a way, pills or no pills and my dick went back to limp by the time she finished cleaning all our love juices off of it.

She stood up, and I tossed the phone on the bed to hug her tight as we kissed. The Cum taste in her mouth didn’t matter at that moment.

“Can you email me those photos?” She asked as I led her to the shower.

“Sure, but why?”

“I haven’t caught him red-handed yet but when I do.”

“Who?” I asked as I started the shower.

“Carl,” She replied, “I know he’s been cheating on me, but I can’t prove it yet.”

I was confused, and she saw the look on my face.

“Once I can prove it, I’m going to give him those pictures and tell him I don’t care!”

Then it dawned on me, and I started laughing as we got in the shower together.

“That’s pretty hardcore Jan!”

“He started it, and I’m glad he did,” She smirked and wrapped her arms around my neck, “That was the best sex I’ve had in years!”

I kissed her as she pressed her wet naked body against me.

“Ethan?”

“Yeah?”

“I can’t believe what we just did!” as she pressed her crotch against my cock.

“Had sex with your little nephew?”

“There’s nothing little about you,” Jan giggled, “That’s the biggest cock I’ve ever had in me before.”

“Glad you liked it,” I told her, “You can have it anytime you want.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Jan grinned, and we kissed again.

***

When Carli and Skylar got back late that afternoon, they were surprised when they found Jan and me in the hot tub. We weren’t doing anything. We were sitting on opposite sides with a cold drink when they came over with shopping bags in both hands.

“MOM?” Carli asked, “What are you doing?”

“Enjoying the hot tub, why?”

“But you’re naked!”

“House rules,” Jan replied and pointed at the sign.

“Uh okay, I guess.”

“Glad you approve now let’s see what you bought.”

Jan got out of the hot tub, and I watched Skylar looking at her with what had to be some jealousy. Carli was just shocked that her mom didn’t seem to mind drying off and putting on a robe in front of us.

“Let’s go see all the things you girls bought,” Jan told them.

Skylar gave me a look before she stomped off with them. Skylar knew me, and I was sure I’d hear about it later. I’ll never quite understand women. Men aren’t supposed to get jealous about what they do. But the same rule doesn’t seem to apply to them. I guess it has to do with them being loaded down with all those emotions.

***

That evening Kevin was tired, and I’d had too many beers to be driving. Jan said she was tired also so we called in pizza and after dinner, I said goodnight because I didn’t want Sky asking me questions. Sky was being unusually quiet, and so was Carli. I thought it best to stay clear of all of them and actually got a good night’s sleep. I’d locked my door to make sure.

***

I was dreading breakfast but felt relieved when Kevin was there having coffee with Skylar. I knew she wouldn’t give me the 5th degree while he was there. I poured a cup and sat down at the table with them.

Skylar said hi, but kept giving me the evil eye over her cup whenever she took a drink.

“Dude, I guess I need to get to work,” he said, standing up, “You sure you don’t want to come back early?”

“Sorry bro, I’m on vacation.”

“Say, where’s Carli?” He asked.

“Sleeping in her room,” Sky said, “I checked.”

That was a clue to me that Sky and I were about to have an argument. I wished Kevin was hanging around, but he kissed Sky goodbye and left us. I watched her eyes as he left and I could see she wasn’t happy about what kind of “Work” he was going to do.

I got up, “I guess I’ll go get cleaned up.”

I almost got away, but Sky wouldn’t let me, “Ethan, we need to talk.”

I hated hearing those words but sat back down, “What is it, Sky?”

She sat her cup down, and her eyes were cold and hard, “Did you have fun with Aunt Jan yesterday?”

“Yeah, she’s great!” I said innocently.

“You fucked her,” Jan hissed, “Don’t deny it!”

“Why do you care who I sleep with?” I asked her, “You are always trying to set me up with somebody, and when I manage to do it on my own, you get all pissy.”

“Because I know who’s best for you?” Skylar asked.

“We both know whose best for me, and you said it could never be.”

Sky looked at me thinking about that.

“You think I like going to bed at night knowing you’re down in Kevin’s room fucking him?” I told her.

Sky looked down, “No, I suppose you don’t,” She replied, “I guess I just get jealous of you sometimes.”

“You can’t have it both ways Sky,” I told her, “I get jealous too, but I learned to enjoy the times we do have together. It’s either that or nothing!”

I just walked away, not wanting to hear whatever else she was going to say to me. I went to my room and was going to take a shower to cool off.

It wasn’t a minute later Skylar came through my door in her robe.

“Now what?” I asked her.

“Ethan, I just wanted to say I’m sorry.”

Sky put her arms around my neck and hugged me with her head on my shoulders.

“I love you so much, and it just makes me crazy sometimes!”

“I love you too, Sky,” I told her, “Sorry, I got mad.”

“I deserved it. I promise I’ll work on it.”

She looked up at me, and I had to kiss her. It was quite a kiss she gave me, one filled with all the love and passion she had inside her. Skylar undid the belt of my robe and dropped to her knees in front of me.

“I’ll make it up to you,” was all she said as she guided my growing cock into her mouth and started sucking it like it was going to be her last meal on earth!

No sooner than I was starting to love it, the door swung open, and Carli walked in!

“I thought I heard voices.....Whoops!”

“OH SHIT!” Skylar yelped and jumped up.

There wasn’t anything I could do but stand there with my dick standing out at full tilt! Skylar hadn’t shut the door all the way when she came in, and now we were busted!

“I think I better go,” Carli said and started turning around to head back out.

“Carli wait!” Skylar called.

Carli turned back around, “Yes?”

“You won’t tell anyone about this, will you?”

Carli looked at us both, “Under one condition.”

“What?” Skylar asked her.

“If you invite me to join you.”

With no hesitation at all, Skylar replied, “Would you like to join us?”

Carli closed the door and saying, “You really should lock your door.”

Then she walked towards Sky who was nervously watching her. When she got to Sky, she put her arms around Sky’s neck and kissed her on the lips!

My cock that had been deflating started growing hard again as the two shared a long hot kiss as Carli pulled Sky’s robe loose and it ended up on the floor next to her own. Seeing both girls kissing each other naked, boobs to boobs made my pulse quicken.

The kiss finally ended, and Sky looked a bit shocked, her face was pink, and I wondered if she’d ever been with another girl before. It was easy to see that Carli had been. She seemed to know just what to do.

“We are forgetting Ethan,” She smiled at me, “Want to get on the bed with us?” She asked me.

I got in the middle of the bed on my back as Sky followed Carli. One of them on each side of me with my crotch between them.

Carli held my shaft and pointed it at Sky, “You first.”

Sky took my cock and went back to sucking me as Carli watched her. Sky stopped after a while and offered my cock to Carli.

Carli stroked it and told Sky, “Such a nice big cock, thanks for sharing it with me.”

I just laid there in Heaven as Carli took a turn, sucking me as Skylar gently began to play with my balls.

Carli moved over me and put her crotch in my face, “Please eat me, Ethan.”

That was an order I didn’t mind at all. I started licking Carlie’s little pussy while Sky sucked me some more. Soon I felt Sky straddling me and guiding my dick up between her legs. She sank on it and God she was hot and wet as she slid down to my balls.

Carli sat up straighter, and I could tell they were kissing again as Skylar humped me. I just kept eating Carli’s pussy that was getting soaking wet!

In a bit, Skylar got off me, and they switched places. I felt Carli take my cock as I began to eat Sky out.

Carli was moaning already, and so was Sky but not as much.

My face was covered with tender pussy, but I heard Carli say, “Oh yeah, suck my nipples baby.”

Carli pounded up and down on me faster, moaning loudly, and I could feel her vagina starting to get tighter around my dick.

“Rub my clit!” She groaned, and Skylar pulled her pussy from my face and moved forward, standing up on her knees in front of Carli. I could see Skylar’s hand rubbing Carli’s snatch as she bounced up and down on me faster and then came loudly. The girls kissed as Carli sat down on all my cock, her little vagina pulsing around my dick. I held back my orgasm because I wanted to cum in Skylar.

They got off me, and Carli pushed Sky to her back and worked her way down to her pussy. I crawled over, and Sky turned her head to the side and took my wet cock in her mouth as Carli went down on her.

Sky started groaning loudly, so I got up and got my phone off the dresser because I had to have a picture of them. Carli’s face was between Skys legs, and all you could see was her nose and eyes as she ate Sky’s pussy.

Sky was groaning and moaning and then came with little squeaks and a yell at the end. I tossed my phone on the bed as Carli got out of the way. I grabbed Sky by the ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

I stood there between Skylar’s legs and put my cock in her.

“Oh GOD that’s so hot!” I heard Carli say just before a flash, as she took a picture of me fucking Sky’s hot wet pussy.

Carli took several photos of us fucking, and they are the only ones we ever had of us together like that. Just before I came, Carli began sucking Sky’s nipples, which made her crazy loud. I couldn’t hold it anymore and shot a huge load deep into Sky. That sent her over the edge, and she came with me, and twice as loud as my grunts!

When it was over, I pulled out, and Carli was waiting next to me and sucked my cum covered dick clean while Sky laid there still moaning.

I stepped away as Carli got between Sky’s legs admiring my work as cum began to leak out of her vagina.

“So, much cum!” Carli laughed as she scooped up some and sucked it off her fingers.

“Mmmmmm,” Sky groaned.

I grabbed my phone as Carli started licking Sky’s cummy pussy and put her thumb on Sky’s clit. I took photos as Sky started yelling again and came while Carli sucked on the opening to her vagina. I had no idea she was getting a big mouth full of my cum and Sky’s juices.

When she was done, she crawled up to Sky and kissed her on the lips. Sky’s eyes got big around as Carli let her mouthful of cum drain into Sky’s mouth!

Sky swallowed it, and then they kissed hotly for a few more seconds before Carli rolled over on her back.

“Damn that was fun!” Carli laughed.