The Masseuse

Story Info
An intimate massage experience.
805 words
3.97
20k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You feel the coldness of the massage table against your naked body as you lay yourself down. Pulling the towel over your bum you knowingly pull it an inch further up, knowing that if someone was standing at your feet they would be able to see you.

A minute feels like an hour. You wait there, exposed, thinking of what is about to happen, your body flushing with anticipation.

You hear the door handle turn. You realise you've been tapping your foot and suddenly lay very still.

The door closes. Footsteps coming closer. You see through the bottom of the table that my feet, which before had shoes on, are now bare. You wonder if I have anything on.

You smell the massage oil before hearing it. The scent relaxes you further as you hear me cover my hands in it.

My hands start at your ankle, spreading the oil upwards with both of my hands wrapping around your legs. Noticing how my hands encapsulate you, you are reminded how much smaller you are. How exposed. How open. You feel yourself throb at the thought of this.

Hands working from your calf, over your knee, up to your thigh. My fingers trace inside your legs, carefully not touching your wetness directly.

You feel the to towel displaced as my hands spread oil over your butt with each stroke outwards separating you slightly. You know I'm watching this, watching you in front of me, in my hands.

My hands then more to your other leg. You realise you were holding your breath and let out a small exhale. Spreading oil up your legs in the same way I reach the top of your butt. I reach my hands inside the top of your leg and spread them slightly.

My hands exploring you, circling you but never touching you where you want it. You become aware that you are wetter and wetter as my fingers draw closer to you.

My hands trace from the top of your butt, between your cheeks, slide between your legs on the outside of your labia, pressure downwards slowly the entire way. Again barely missing you.

Twice

Three times. Each time getting slower and with more pressure.

I see your toes squirm each time I get close to your wetness. You don't know it but this makes me smile.

On the fourth time as I trace over your bum you raise your hips imperceptibly off the table, opening yourself a little further. This is too inviting for me and my fingers slide over your pussy, gathering your silky wetness and bringing it to your clitoris. My fingers spend a little time here, exploring, enjoying how you've started to moan.

My hands disappear momentarily. You feel yourself pulsate and a slight breeze, showing how wet you are.

My hand slips under your hips, you hear my voice just a few inches from your ear whisper "hips up".

You lift your hips as I slip a pillow under you, once again presenting yourself to me further.

"Good girl" I whisper then kiss you softly on the cheek.

My fingers once again start at your feet, tracing up the inside of your legs until without hesitation I slide two fingers inside you. The pace of this catches you by surprise and you gasp.

You feel my fingers inside you, putting pressure on your inside wall. One hand explores inside you while the other grabs your bum. My hand squeezing you hard as my fingers start to speed up.

You get caught up in the moment. Your hips moving with my rhythm, fingers now gripping the table, you feel yourself building.

My hand suddenly slaps your cheek bringing you back to reality.

"Yes" you say. Half laugh half moan.

My fingers bring you back and you realise you're close to climax. I feel you building, body writhing, breath getting deeper. You feel a hot flush pulsate through your body, energy shoots to your limbs, your teeth clench, fingernails digging into the table.

You feel my finger trace your bum, wet pressure building as it slides inside you. Your lower back arches as the build becomes too much.

"Can I cum" you ask, face buried into the table.

"Only if you make it loud" I reply, you can hear the smile in my voice.

"FUCK" you moan as you reach the point of no return. The built up energy explodes, starting between your legs then in a sudden wave bursts throughout your body. You know you're moaning but you have no control over how loud it is. A scream escapes you as your body convulses.

Your breath slows and my fingers leave you, wet and undulating.

Your mind returns to reality as my hand gently holds the back of your head and kisses you on the cheek.