The Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she was drawn back, sinking on a firm, fleshy rod. Without hesitation and with a smile on her lips, Catherine began to ride the cock. She relished the sensations as she rode harder and the freedom to grind her clit against the man. She felt his hands grip her breasts, pulling her down until his lips made contact. Catherine groaned in pleasure when his lips tugged roughly on her nipples. She thrust harder and faster, her breathing changing from pants to moans and whimpers.

Finally, she reached the release she had been searching for. Her back arched and her head was thrown back as she screamed her release. Her body shook and twitched as the pleasure washed over her. The cock thrust slowly into her at a steady pace.

"I own you now, '' the Master's voice said.

Catherine felt a soft hand spread her ass cheeks and the plug was pulled out, but it was immediately with a strapon dildo plunging into her depths.

"You will make a very nice Number Five slut" the Master said. Catherine liked the sound of that.

12