The Master Ch. 05 - The Harem

Story Info
Ambar is used as a toy by Lady Rose and Lady Nabila.
3.5k words
4.34
7.2k
5
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My language is Spanish and I don't speak English very well, so I sincerely apologize for any mistakes that may occur).

(All the main characters are over 18 years old, and these stories are the fruit of my imagination).

This is the next chapter of Taylor's story and his meeting with Caleb, I've finished writing it and will be posting it every ten or fifteen days. Thanks for reading and sorry for the delay..

The Master Ch.5 - The Harem

Lady Nabila is the first to go out into the garden area, I am the last to do so, preceded by Lady Rose who gently tugs on the leash attached to my collar. These are the same gardens I walked through a few hours ago guided by Caleb, but I can't help but think how different my sensations are at this moment; when Caleb was guiding me I felt happy and excited, he had just brought me to orgasm and I was anxiously waiting for him to finally decide to fuck me.

Now as the two women lead me, I walk with my head bowed and full of shame, when I agreed to this game with Caleb less than two days ago, I did so with the clear thought that as soon as I left the Palace next Monday I would never again have dealings with any of the people I met these days, instead now I am about to be the plaything of two beautiful women who I know from work and who I will surely meet again on future occasions.

'Don't worry Amber;' Lady Rose says handing the leash to Lady Nabila and standing beside me to reassure me, 'None of the people you have met before today, and none of the people you will meet in the next few days are going to tell anything about what happens here, none of us have any interest in what kind of games we play in private;' she points out to me very seriously.

'Although I'm sure the next time we meet in court you'll look at us differently;' Lady Rose adds with a chuckle.

'Rose, stop messing with her;' Lady Nabila scolds her, and I can't help but smile as the famous journalist ducks her head at her lover's reprimand.

'Though on second thoughts Rose is right;' Lady Nabila continues speaking, 'And I'm sure we too are going to look at our dear Taylor with different eyes;' she concludes smiling and looking at Lady Rose with an accomplice smile.

As I enter the harem building I pause for a few moments and look up at the ceiling to take a closer look at the paintings I was able to catch a faint glimpse of as the giant Talal carried me in his arms following Yaiza's orders.

Seeing how my eyes start to widen as I contemplate the explicit paintings, Lady Nabila stops and lets me observe them for a few moments, as I noticed a few hours ago, all the paintings are very explicit and show different men all strapping and well endowed fucking different young men in different situations. All the paintings have two things in common, the man has a lion's head tattooed on his abdomen similar to the one I saw on Caleb's body the day I arrived, and all the young women wear a metal collar and different chains on their bodies showing their clear slave status.

'It is a replica of the harem found in the Kanaan Palace compound;' Lady Rose points out to me, 'Although I don't think half the perverted things that have been done there have been done in this one;' she adds looking at Lady Nabila.

Clearly there is a lot of history between these two, but I don't think it is their intention to entertain me with it, rather I am going to entertain them.

As we cross the harem, laughter and moans can be heard coming from the slave girls' bedrooms, and I try to imagine what is going on in them, but as soon as we stop in front of a gold trimmed double door, I forget about the moans and start to worry about what awaits me inside.

Lady Rose opens the door and steps inside the bedroom while Lady Nabila has to pull on the leash to get me to move and get to the centre of the bedroom, where she orders me to stop.

'Fuck!' I exclaim out loud, as I take in the whole bedroom as a whole, not just the luxury and decor of it, but also the collection of bondage toys they have on one of the walls.

Ignoring my expression Lady Rose begins to walk towards the bed taking a hand to the clasp of the dress that holds the straps to unbutton it and let the garment fall to the floor revealing she is wearing nothing underneath, Lady Nabila smiles at the sight of her lover's body and guides me to a sort of gymnastic rack with a good sized cock protruding from it.

'I think you know what to do;' she instructs me.

I look at Lady Nabila for a few seconds feeling a little disappointed that I am not being made to participate in her games. Seeing my gaze she lets out a loud laugh.

'Don't worry Amber, you are going to share the bed with us later, we have two things to check, firstly if your tongue is as skilled as Yaiza has told us and secondly if you are a spiritless submissive as Anna has assured us;' Lady Nabila indicates to me, 'But first I want you to watch how Rose and I are enjoying ourselves.'

As soon as Lady Nabila has finished speaking, knowing that anything I say is useless, I climb onto the rack and slowly drop down onto the cock, discovering that it is not latex as I thought, but cold metal which causes a shiver to run through my body. The dildo is smaller than the one that has filled my pussy during dinner, but the strange sensation of the metal makes me feel fuller and more uncomfortable.

Lady Nabila attaches my ankles to the legs of the rack and brings my hands behind my back to attach them to a ring on the seat, she presses a button and I feel the dildo begin to vibrate inside my pussy. Standing in front of me Lady Nabila looks down at me smiling as she manipulates a small knob that slows the vibrations. 'We don't want you to cum at the moment;' she says heading towards the bed to lie down next to Lady Rose.

Lady Nabila climbs onto the bed dressed and it is Lady Rose who begins to undress her keeping her gaze down at all times, as soon as the two women are naked they begin to kiss and I can see their hands begin to roam their bodies.

Although the pleasure of the vibrating dildo begins to cloud my senses not letting me reach orgasm I try to watch the two beauties making love. I look at their bodies closely even though I know that in a while I will be much closer to them, Lady Rose is just as stunning as on the covers of the magazines she often stars in, at thirty years old she still has a youthful look that makes her the fantasy of half the college students in the country. Her size 38 tits look firm and round, and from where I'm standing I can see little metal rings adorning her nipples.

Lady Nabila on the other hand looks splendid for her age, and as I could see when I saw her with Yaiza, she is a mature version of her, with wider hips, bigger tits and a more defined musculature. If on Lady Rose I seem to have noticed the ornaments on her nipples, on Lady Nabila I am sure I see two golden rings of about two inches adorning her dark nipples.

I stop watching the two women and close my eyes as I feel my orgasm coming, as I am about to orgasm the vibration stops and I open my eyes to see the two women look at me smiling, 'Your orgasm belongs to us;' Lady Nabila says to me before she goes back to kissing Lady Rose.

I try to close my eyes so as not to watch as the two women lie on top of each other in a 69, but I am unable to stop watching as their tongues dart in and out of their wet pussies, eliciting intense moans of pleasure.

I could swear that both lovers reach orgasm at the same time, but only Lady Rose seems to stay exhausted on the bed, Lady Nabila gets up from the bed and goes to the wall full of toys.

She stops a few meters away from me and I see how she picks up a strap-on with a cock of more than ten inches, when Lady Nabila starts to put it on I notice that it has two different parts, a part of about three inches full of protuberances that Lady Nabila inserts in her pussy and another part of more than seven inches with bulges in the form of a ring every two inches.

Before returning to Lady Rose, Lady Nabila approaches me with a ball gag in her hand, 'Open your mouth Amber, we don't want your moans of not being able to reach orgasm to disturb us;' she orders me.

I open my mouth and Lady Nabila puts the ball in my mouth holding it to the back of my neck, for a few moments I feel a sort of choking sensation but in a moment I start to breathe normally, the fucking ball gag is much more annoying than the ring gag I had on while Master Anderson was fucking my mouth the previous evening.

Lady Nabila positions herself between Lady Rose's legs and begins to fuck her with smooth, rhythmic movements. Again I get the feeling that something strange is going on between the two lovers it is obvious to anyone watching that Lady Rose is acting submissive.

I must have been impaled on the metal dildo for hours without reaching orgasm, as I watch the two women string together orgasm after orgasm. Just when I think they have completely forgotten about me. Lady Rose gets up from the bed and walks over to where I am.

Without releasing me from the dildo, Lady Rose removes my ball gag, but without giving me time to move my aching mouth she begins to push a cock shaped dildo down my throat, 'Caleb tells me you're not too good at sucking cock;' she says forcing the dildo down my throat, 'You can relax Amber, Rose and I will take care of your oral skills these days;' she adds.

'I have a better idea;' Lady Nabila stops him by standing right in front of me with her hand on the base of the huge dildo she has used to fuck her lover. 'Let's see you clean your juices off my toy;' she says to Lady Rose who removes the dildo from my mouth leaving me unoccupied at last.

Not that I have much choice in the situation I'm in, bound and impaled on another dildo that won't stop vibrating, I open my mouth and close my lips around the latex head. Immediately Lady Nabila grabs me by the hair and starts to move as if she is fucking my mouth.

Watching as Lady Nabila fucks my mouth Lady Rose walks over to the wall and after placing another dildo similar to the one in my mouth she stands next to her lover, 'I hope you share;' she says smiling at her.

Lady Nabila pulls out of my mouth and Lady Rose immediately takes her place. The next half hour the two mistresses take turns fucking my mouth reaching a couple of orgasms in the meantime.

My jaw is sore from sucking the huge cocks and my pussy on fire after the continuous rimming, and I can't help but plead with them as soon as my mouth is free for a few seconds.

'Please I need to cum,' I tell them through tears of helplessness.

The two women look at each other and smile in a way that makes me shudder with pleasure, instantly Lady Nabila reaches behind me and releases my hands as Lady Rose releases my feet.

I have to be restrained by the two women after so long tied up, though they don't take too much pity on me and carry me to the bed laying me down on it and immediately taking my tits into their mouths.

'Do you think Caleb will ring her nipples before he lets her go?' Lady Rose asks Lady Nabila while still pinching my left nipple.

Lady Nabila takes a few seconds to stop sucking on my right nipple before answering, 'You should know that Caleb only rings his legal slaves, the rest of his submissive sluts have to earn them;' she replies smiling.

'Bitch!' says Lady Rose, tugging on my nipple until I scream.

'Whote!' replies Lady Nabila imitating her.

When I think they are going to argue, they start kissing passionately, forgetting about me for a moment.

Let's fuck this pussy;' Lady Nabila announces as they break the kiss.

Lady Nabila lies down on the bed and Lady Rose helps me up to stand on top of her and let me fall on the latex dildo. As soon as the latex cock starts to work its way into my pussy I burst into an intense orgasm, after hours of rimming and denial the sensation of pleasure continues for several minutes causing me to practically collapse and fall on top of Lady Nabila who doesn't stop fucking me; in that exposed position Lady Rose positions herself behind me and after removing my anal plug she starts playing with one of her fingers in my arse hole.

'It's a pity we can't fuck this tight hole yet;' Lady Rose says adding another finger, 'I still remember how Ruby screamed when we fucked her both at the same time.'

With Lady Rose's help Lady Nabila turns me over until I am on my back on the bed with her on top of me fucking me, from then on time seems to speed up and I am only aware of both women taking turns on top of my body.

I wake up when the sun comes through the bedroom window hitting me in the eyes, I am still in the bed where Lady Rose and Lady Nabila have used me for their pleasure to exhaustion, I am alone and to my surprise I am not tied up, so I decide to take the opportunity to inspect the harem.

As I move through the corridors I hear laughter and moans coming from all the bedrooms, I peek through one of the doors to discover half a dozen slaves inside a huge bathtub. I see two of the slaves gesture with their hands for me to approach them, and on closer inspection I realise that they are Rania and Amira, the slaves who served Yaiza and me at our first dinner at the Palace.

Not that I don't want to join them, but my pussy is still too sensitive from my orgasms, I shake my head in refusal and leave the bedroom, intending to return to my own before Lady Nabila and Lady Rose appear.

I return to the bedroom and as I enter I hear laughter coming from a door I had not seen when I woke up, I approach and discover that it is a huge bathroom, I enter a little further to discover the source of the laughter and I am not surprised at what I discover.

Lady Nabila has Lady Rose pinned against the shower wall kissing her neck and tits hard as the steaming water pours over their bodies. I am about to leave when I see Lady Rose's hand appear between her lover's legs and two of her fingers slide into her back hole.

I look back down at the two wet bodies and watch as Lady Nabila throws her head back as she feels the two fingers make their way in, though she immediately recovers and goes back to kissing and licking Lady Rose's body.

'Amber is a hot slave;' Lady Rose says in a breathy voice.

'You are right Rose, she is very sexy and very hot;' Lady Nabila replies, 'But she is not a slave, I don't know what Caleb's plans are for her, but if he lets Monday go I don't think I will see her again;' she adds pulling away from Lady Rose a little.

I notice with surprise that Lady Nabila is still wearing the strap-on with the huge dildo and I realise that she has not separated from her mistress to leave, she has done it to position herself better and place the head of the dildo at the entrance of Lady Rose's pussy. As soon as she is ready she thrusts with her hips causing Lady Rose to gasp. From my position I can see how the dildo goes in and out of Lady Rose's pussy and how Lady Nabila works relentlessly with her tongue and lips on her lover's nipples.

For a few moments I'm tempted to start masturbating watching how the two women give free rein to their passions and perversions without caring about anything or anyone, but in the end I decide to leave them alone and lie down on the bed to try to rest.

I turn quietly to leave when Lady Nabila's voice surprises me, 'Where do you think you are going Amber? Come over here right now and start licking Lady Rose's pussy while I fuck her;' she orders me. 'Yesterday in the end we didn't enjoy your skillful tongue.'

Lady Nabila starts fucking Lady Rose from behind leaving her pussy exposed for me, kneeling in the shower I start playing with my tongue on her clit.

'Oh yes, don't stop, Amber,' Lady Rose orders me.

Although I know I shouldn't do it, I see in Lady Rose's pleas a way to take a little revenge for the night before, I continue to suck on her clit but at the same time I start to give her little nibbles, making the double pleasure too much for her and she explodes in orgasm.

I look up and my gaze meets Lady Nabila's who seems to know what I am thinking and shakes her head smiling. I go back to playing with Lady Rose's pussy as Lady Nabila shifts my cock from her pussy to her lover's ass.

Lady Rose's body tenses as she is fucked in the ass but Lady Nabila's strong grip keeps her from moving and I can continue to work her clit. Lady Rose's orgasms start to cascade until she collapses from pleasure and falls to the shower floor dragging Lady Nabila behind her.

I help Lady Nabila up and when I do she surprises me by grabbing me by the hair and giving me a kiss on the lips that completely disarms me.

'Now it's my pussy's turn;' she says pushing me down by the shoulders.

As I slowly descend, I kiss her all over her body, stopping at her ringed nipples, as I reach her pussy I discover two gold chains attached to a golden ring piercing her clit, I take them into my mouth and as I pull on them, Lady Nabila can't help but moan.

Unlike Lady Rose who has practically melted in my mouth, Lady Nabila shows incredible stamina, and it isn't until I attach two of my fingers to my tongue and mouth that I manage to bring her to orgasm.

'Your little sister was right;' I hear Lady Rose say as she has recovered and is on her feet looking down at us.

'You can tell her when she comes in an hour to fetch her, because I'm not going to do it,' Lady Nabila replies, helping me up.

'Then let's not waste the time we have left;' says Lady Rose taking me by the hand to lead me back to the bedroom.

'Please Lady Rose, no more sex, I'm exhausted;' I beg her.

'Who said anything about sex kitten,' she says, 'There are plenty of ways to have fun and I have to punish you for what you have done;' she smiles at me.

Before I know it I find myself tied to a wooden frame with my arms and legs stretched out in an X shape. And with Lady Rose and Lady Nabila one in front and one behind me with a multi-tailed leather whip in hand.

'We're not going to stop until you reach orgasm;' Lady Rose points at my tits with the whip.

'And then we're going to start again;' Lady Nabila tells me this time unloading her whip stroke on my tight ass.

To be continued...