The Master Gene Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a move that would be incredibly difficult if it wasn't for the fact that she'd have an immense amount of experience doing, her left hand broke contact with Derrick's right, just long enough to reach over and lock his wrist in place with a set of handcuffs.

This was the dangerous part. Once the first hand had been trapped most men began to fight. She was prepared then to use all her strength to get his other hand locked up as well, but Derrick again surprised her. He looked over at what she'd done and instead of fighting, he grinned and moved his left hand over so that she could easily lock that one up too.

"I wouldn't have thought you'd be so okay with being handcuffed," Kiara told him as she locked his wrist up.

"Are you kidding? I've wanted to do something like this for a while now. It's nice to not have to be the one in charge sometimes. The problem is that every girl I've been with has been insisting that I dominate them and make them completely submit to me. It's like they just can't bear to be the one in charge."

"Well I don't think you're going to have to worry about that with me," Kiara told him with a smirk of her own.

Finally things were going her way. While admittedly it was harder to break someone that was already into being somewhat submissive, this also meant that she could go much harder on him right from the start. She slipped off of the bed then and she enjoyed as Derrick's eyes followed her, anticipation on his face. She decided for the first load of the night she'd go a little easy on him as she lit a candle so she could get the wax ready to begin dripping it on him.

But first some protection. As the candle heated up she reached into a drawer, past the riding crop she was planning to use once she'd established the tone of the evening, to her box of condoms. She was on the pill of course but there was no sense in taking any chances. Finding it there she grabbed a hold of it and pulled it out...

That's strange. What was this box she had in her hand? Well whatever it was it probably wasn't that important. Kiara put the unknown box back where she got it out from and turned back to face Derrick. She closed the distance to them and finally pulled his underwear off, exposing his cock.

Oh...my....god! Kiara had seen numerous cocks of all shapes and sizes, but this one was without a doubt the most perfect cock she'd ever seen. It should be on display at the Louvre, it was so beautiful. Her eyes glazed over for a moment before the realization that she was practically drooling caused her to snap out of it. She reminded herself that she could gaze at it as much as she liked once he was fully hers. For now she simply grabbed the candle and carefully mounted herself on top of him.

She maneuvered her dress to spread out around him, obscuring the point where they were going to be connected. She took a deep breath then to settle herself as she could feel his cock along the lips of her pussy. It hadn't even pierced her yet and it already felt amazing.

Still she needed to be in control. She'd already done a few other subtle power grabs. Simply the fact that he was naked and she wasn't was a clear indication of who was in control. Now she leaned down and brought her face down to his chest as she carefully bit down on his nipple. It was enough for him to feel it, but not enough to break skin. As she did this she looked up at Derrick. His face showed a look of eager anticipation.

Seeing that she moved the candle over his chest and slowly turned it sideways, allowing a trickle of melted wax to drop down onto his chest. He immediately flinched, which caused his nipple to try and pull itself out of her teeth. She held on for a moment, just long enough so he could feel the pain before she let go. She then pulled herself back up to a seated position on top of him as she dabbled a bit more wax on him.

She was rewarded by the sounds coming out of Derrick's mouth. It was a mix of groans of pain that was also tinged with a moan of pleasure. She was sure that Derrick probably didn't know how much of what he was feeling was pain and how much was pleasure either.

"Do you like that?" she asked him

"Yessss," he hissed out as his body writhed underneath her.

Kiara smiled triumphantly. As she continued to pour wax onto his body, she reached down with her free hand and twisted his nipple. As she did this she also began to rock her body back and forth, moving her pussy lips along his cock. The increase in both pain and pleasure caused his face to contort in ways that excited her.

She had to restrain herself from getting up so she could get a dildo to shove up his ass. Not that she wasn't going to do that to him eventually, but if she went too far too fast she might cause him to run and she didn't feel like keeping him locked up until he was fully broken. Beyond the simple fact that his family would probably call the cops if he didn't come back, there was simply the joy she'd get of seeing the despair in his eyes as he came back to her, unable to live without the exquisite torture only she could provide him.

At this point she only needed to get him hooked, which had already occurred. Frankly at this point it would probably be better if she actually didn't have sex with him....she just needed to have sex with him to seal the deal. She blew out the candle before looking at him with a devious little grin as she reached under her dress and positioned Derrick's cock at her entrance. "And now for the main course," she said to him as she thrust her hips down, pushing his cock completely into her.

The moment she did she instantly came. The candle dropped from her hand and rolled off the bed as she lost control over her own body. Once again Derrick had somehow overwhelmed her defenses and just as before, he began to thrust from below before she could recover from what had happened.

This was bad, this was very bad. Every time he thrust his cock into her, she came. She fell forward again, falling onto his chest as a distant part of her screamed that she needed to get herself off of his cock before something happened. She didn't know what it was, but she somehow knew that she had to avoid it somehow.

Unfortunately her body was not obeying her. Rather than pull away her hips began to thrust in time with Derrick's, causing her orgasm even more. After only a minute of this she'd already lost any thought of anything except gaining even more pleasure. Subconsciously she moved up and began to kiss Derrick. Their tongues entwined again, somehow causing her mouth to feel like a second pussy.

The orgasms were now coming in pulses, one from her pussy, then another from her mouth. As a result she wasn't able to notice that Derrick was getting close to a release of his own. That changed when the sensation of his cum pouring into her womb caused the largest orgasm she'd ever had in her entire life caused her to completely collapse on top of him as she lost all consciousness....

DERRICK'S POV

Derrick tried to be patient while Kiara lay unconscious on top of him. Honestly it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that at the moment he was handcuffed to the bed. At least in this case, the cuffs were properly padded to protect his wrists.

After a few minutes Kiara began to stir, which caused a little twitch in Derrick's cock as the two of them were still connected. "Good to see you're finally awake. Think you could unlock me now?" Derrick said with what he would like to think was dry wit.

"I could, but I'm not gonna," Kiara responded with a predatory grin.

"Oh c'mon, unlock me already."

"Sorry Master, but I'm not anywhere near done with you just yet."

As Kiara was saying this, she suddenly reached over and flipped the latch on the cuff holding Derrick's right hand, releasing him. Derrick quickly reached over and undid his other hand as Kiara looked on in silence, stunned over exactly what it was that she had just done. "Why did I do that?" she asked herself quietly.

"Because I told you to," Derrick responded as he turned to the side, causing her to fall off of him. She continued to look at him in confusion as he got up off the bed and headed over to his pants. "So what?"

Derrick reached down and found his phone in pant pockets as he responded. "Doing what I tell you is part of being my slave after all."

"What...the fuck...did you just say?"

Derrick stopped and looked over to see Kiara staring back at him, her eyes narrowed with a look of pure murder on her face.

Okay, something has definitely gone wrong here. Derrick panicked for a moment as he tried to figure out what he was seeing. He was sure that his powers had linked with her, not just because she was willing to have sex with him, but also by the simple fact that she'd called him Master when she'd woken up. So why was she so angry with him now?

"Okay, something seems to have gone wrong here."

"Oh really?" Kiara said as she got off the bed, walked over to Derrick and slapped him across the face.

Or at least, that's what she attempted to do.

Instead, her hand suddenly stopped a few inches away from his face. Derrick flinched, but as soon as he recovered he saw the shocked look on Kiara's face as she stood there with no idea of exactly what had just happened. Seeing this, Derrick had an idea.

"Okay, I'm going to try something. Take off your dress."

"Why you little fu..." Kiara began before suddenly pulling the straps of her dress to the side and letting the dress drop down to the ground before finally stepping out of it, exposing herself completely to Derrick.

And what a sight it was. Under her dress all she'd been wearing was a sexy white corset, which contrasted quite well with her mocha skin tone. He'd already known that she was clean shaven from when he'd eaten her out earlier, but he was surprised to see that her nipples were actually pierced, something he hadn't noticed despite having fondled her earlier. Mind you, he hadn't been able to do it for very long before she'd strapped his arms to the bed, but still, he thought he'd notice that.

The most glaring thing though was the look of fear on her face as with the realization of what had just happened, Kiara started to slowly back as far away from Derrick as the room would allow her to. A sigh escaped Derrick's mouth as he looked on this with sadness. He knew he needed to complete her enslavement, but this definitely wasn't what he wanted. Still, what was done was done and he needed to move forward.

Having finally retrieved his phone, he quickly called Judy. "It's done, but something's gone wrong. I need you all to come here while I call Karen so we can figure out what we do about this."

He hung up then and made a similar call to Karen. Once that one was done he sat down on the bed and looked over to Kiara, who was still huddling in the corner of the room. "We need to talk," he told her.

12