The Master Of The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'There...yes, there...all of it!' she yelled, then stifling her cries against his throat as she felt him fill her; felt the searing and tingling rush within her; she embraced him in feverish clamps of her small hands; pulled on his hips to have him expel all that he had to bring so....so deep inside her; the rush of his breaths and words of exclamation to be felt on her enervated skin.

'You...you will make it happen for me,' she whispered, meeting the tender look of his eyes upon her and holding his head to guide once more the wondering kisses to her skin; the lithe movements of his body over her as she clamped his length and sought to keep her possession of him for as long as it was possible.

'I'm...I'm here...so close to you in every way...you know that now. Forgive me for what I need from you...Aiki, my flower of delight.'

She couldn't keep her lips from trembling as he spoke out his endearments.

'There is nothing to forgive you for...nothing! There is nothing...nothing.' The man and his ways had made her feel as if a drug, an opiate, had been taken. Daichi's ways had made her abandon all restraint; the prize she sought was worth every risk that she now chose to take in the pursuit and the discovery of their illicit union.

Aiki kept him to her. She would not relent in her claims about the man she could no longer think of as a father-in-law and all the destructive thoughts that would bring. She would think of him as her lover...perhaps the father of her child. Separate lives would be led as far as that was ever to be possible.

They would reach an understanding, somehow, of all that had passed between them, now, and in the weeks and months to come.

The weeks passed and, as they were wont to say, after their times together, 'they loved at every opportunity' that they had and they did so in every possible way, and every position imaginable and that the time available to them allowed.

To live a lie only heightened their passion to know of it again.

Her wantonness surprised him; his energy exhausted her. But Aiki had never been so happy and had never felt so complete when the moment came to tell Jomei that she was pregnant; that she sought his forgiveness for the claims she had made upon him.

'You will be a good father,' she assured him; his uncommon smile on hearing her news and kisses of avowal reassuring her. A secret would be safe with her alone; her deception was not to become a drain upon the feelings that she had for her husband.

Daichi remained attentive and met her claims whenever she sought them of him, but they lessened and he sought companionship just as he had done before, and with the women who obliged him only too willingly.

The heat, which had flared so fiercely between them, was now but a flickering flame.

Just over two years later and happily settled together, Aiki brought him startling news.

'Jomei and I are getting divorced. He got a woman at work pregnant...someone he has been seeing for a long time and I will have to move out. He is your son, after all...'

'And you and your two children are mine!' Daichi cried out. He had reached a decision instantly. 'I've found a new love and it is you. Jomei can live somewhere else. You and the children live with me if that's what you are willing to do for an old man who should have known better?'

They had met in his dutifully tended garden, the place where their first confessions of a need for each other had begun. The young married girl had blossomed into a beautiful woman and mother.

'Yes! I'll be with you!' Aiki rushed into his arms. 'But, people will talk...soon take to wondering why I am here.'

'Let them. What do I care? The house is big enough to make it into two apartments. You can be my carer...work that you have done before and for others. The children are like their father, so let people think what they want on that.'

'Oh, Daichi, my love!'

He nodded. 'You have made an old man love you...'

Aiki met his kisses; could not keep him from taking her to bed and where, with him, she could discover very particular and tenderly offered moments of solace.

Who, indeed, was to know how it had been between them?

12