All Comments on 'The Master Program Ch. 07'

by Varun1987

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
THIS HOLE THING IS COMPLEATE GARBAGE !!!

1 star

I READ ALL 7 CHAPTERS TODAY UP TO 5 ARE OK TO FAIR 6&7 ARE JUST CRAP.

AND YOU SHOULD JUST END IT LIKE THIS WITH STEPHEN SETTING AT THIS MACBOOK DICK IN HAND DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WATCHING "HIS" WOMEN, HELL BASICALLY HIS HOLE FAMILY BEING FUCKED BY THAT ASSHOLE MIKE

Dravin_BlackDravin_Blackalmost 11 years ago
A year seriously

i just hope you aren't just trying to say that's when the next chapter will be up lol .

and no offense but Stephen is such a dumbass the boy really needs to nut the fuck up

3 stars but still looking forward for more Dravin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really enjoyed

Well worth the wait. The best of the "Master PC" stories are more than just stroke stories, and show the consequences of this kind of power. Everything that's happened to Stephen is his own fault. The sex, and physical descriptions are still extremely hot, but it poses some interesting questions. How much can you change someone and still have them be themselves at the core, etc?

I hope it isn't 6 months until the next chapter, but I'll still be here if it is :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Attack of conscience?

This started out as a very hot fantasy involving having good times with sexy, horny women. Now it's getting moralistic and showing that the main character's actions have negative consequences, which makes *literary* sense, but isn't nearly as sexy for the reader. I'm looking for something to turn me on, not a vicarious guilt trip.

Don't take this as discouraging, though. The sex scenes in the earlier chapters, especially those with newly transformed Imogen in chapters 2 and 3, are some of the hottest things here. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I've enjoyed the whole story so far and I still enjoy the moral aspect of it. However incest is a very give-or-take and you're isolating many of your earlier readers who enjoyed your earlier stuff but not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting to read. It was good to see that the hero has become the Gillian

And that actions have consequences. Turning people into playthings is as evil as it gets and the readers who complain about moral postulating should remember that a lack of morals courage is what leads to atrocities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Personally,

I cannot stand a cuckold story and this may as well be one. More than one guy in any of these stories ruins it for me and it feels like the our hero has already lost. Not enough of the good times and too much of the consequences.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaalmost 11 years ago
The astounding erotic pitfalls of playing god

Part dystopian sci-fi, part revenge soap opera, part tongue-in-cheek horror-comedy, this postmodern erotic epic keeps morphing and complicating like a terrific, pornographic take on a nighttime tv saga.

As in most fables, the obvious solution is the only really moral one, but that means the story has to end, so our flawed hero will presumably have some more learning to do! But that's understandable, since he got so much of what he (thinks he) wanted. And of course, the reader is seduced by this vicarious spicing up of reality. The balance of erotic energy with emotional and moral mayhem is a hard one to strike. I think this story does an excellent job of keeping a smile on its face while riffing through all the story possibilities. While hopefully these sorts of "powers" forever remain outside of human access, I'm constantly tickled by the new tricks the story pulls. It would all fall apart if the story lost its sense of fun makebelieve, and I'm happy that it manages, despite so many tangled and taboo encounters, to keep lighthearted and sexy in the midst of so much mayhem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fuck me, I skipped from chapter 3 to chapter 7 just to see if it would be at all interesting to keep reading, I said that you had managed to ram the story into the ground by chapter 3 but by chapter 7 judging by the small snippets I did read you fucking nuked this story into oblivion, damn.

LacastrianLacastrian6 months ago

You have to be a special kind of cuckold to write a cuckold protagonist story in the Mind Control genre

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous