The Master Swim Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cubscou88
cubscou88
104 Followers

Dennis didn't know if he liked the feeling or not. On one side, John's dick smashing into his prostate felt good. It was a sensation he had never felt before, and it was a good one. On the other hand, his sphincter felt weak, and with each thrust, he felt the need to pee more and more. John would later tell him he didn't actually have to pee, but he didn't know that in the moment. Still, he was taking John's cock, and that was something.

The door to the locker room creaked open and someone came in. Dennis looked up and began to panic. He didn't want to be caught in such a compromising position. John just laughed and placed his hand on his back to calm him. In walked Bob. "It's about time, Wacho," John said. "We're just getting to the good part." Bob smiled and made his way across the room to where the two were fucking.

"How is he?" Bob asked with an impish grin.

"Tight," John said, "but great."

Dennis wondered what was going on. He watched as Bob unbuttoned his shirt and then dropped his trousers. He was wearing whitey tighties, and a bulge was already forming in them. When he slipped out of his briefs, his four-inch dick that had grown to seven inches was staring Dennis right in the eyes. He felt like he might impale himself on it as John heaved him forward and back with each thrust. Dennis looked up and saw Bob staring down at him with glee.

"Go on, kid. Show Wacho what you did to me yesterday," John said, as he continued pounding Dennis' tight hole.

Dennis looked back down at the one-eyed serpent in his face and opened wide. He didn't have to do anything. John's thrust pushed him right into Bob's dick and, before he knew it, half of it was down his throat. Dennis tried not to gag on the sudden piece of meat in his mouth. It took him a few tries before he caught onto the rhythm that was being forced upon him. Once he got things straightened out, he settled into the routine nicely. It was a game. With each thrust, he tried sliding further onto Bob's pole. Within a minute, he was able to get about five to six inches inside him, causing Bob to moan and groan with such pleasure. He slurped and slid on each pole inside him, held together like a spit on a roast. It was a plethora of sensations for him and he couldn't contain it all inside his small body. Within minutes, Dennis shot his load all over the bench.

"Oh, God," Bob said, as Dennis came. "That's--"

He didn't finish. The sight of seeing Dennis cum all over was too much for him to take. He immediately shot his load down Dennis' throat. Dennis had never taken a load like that before, as the day before John had shot on his face. He choked on the enormity of the load and began to cough it up. Bob grabbed his chin and held it shut. "It's ok, just relax. Now swallow real big."

Dennis swallowed. The taste was bland and creamy. He wasn't sure he liked it, but he would hold off judgement on that for now. He pulled away from John and turned around. John ripped the condom off his dick and thrust his cock into Dennis' mouth right before he exploded. This time, Dennis took it all. He didn't let a drop spill out of his overflowing mouth. He savored the taste, swishing it around in his mouth. John's cum was much sweeter than Bob's. He wanted more. He gulped it all down and opened wide.

"That's a good boy," John told him. "I told you he was good, didn't I?" he said to Bob.

Bob was speechless. "That you did," he exclaimed, exhausted.

John turned back to Dennis. "You better clean up, kid. We've got somewhere to be."

"Where?" Dennis asked.

"You'll find out soon enough. Now get going."

Dennis wiped the last bit of cum off his chin and hit the showers.

"He's gonna love the initiation," Bob said.

"I know," John replied. "He has no idea what's in store for him tonight."

To be continued . . .

©2018

*********************************************

Thanks for reading. If you liked this story and want to read more, contact me via the CONTACT tab on my profile. I'd love feedback.

cubscou88
cubscou88
104 Followers
12