The Master Swim Team Vol. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their eyes locked. Bill lifted his hand and placed it beneath John's chin, holding his head in that position. Leaning forward, he planted his lips on John's, gently forcing the old man back on his bed. He lay atop him, their hairy bellies squishing together, and pressed his tongue between John's lips. Instead of receding as he normally would have, John extended his tongue to meet Bill's, doing his best to remove the submissive hat he normally wore with Bill in favor of the top hat he wore with Dennis.

With this in mind, John rolled over, flipping Bill onto his back as they kissed. As he did so, he forced his tongue deeper into Bill's mouth, clearly drawing the line in the sand. He was in charge, and he was going to make sure Bill knew it.

John reached down with his right hand and found Bill's erect cock. He gripped it firmly, feeling the weight and girth of it in his hand. He so badly wanted to feel it inside him, to let go and have Bill fill him up in the way that only Bill could. But that wasn't what they were there for. Not that time.

His thoughts briefly turned to Dennis, but he forced the young man out.

Sliding down Bill some, he stopped at the chest. Taking one furry nipple into his mouth, he began to chew on it, nibbling a little here and there, biting just hard enough to give Bill some sensation, but not hurt him. He cupped both pecs in his hands, squeezing them as he worked his tongue over the red caps. The twitching of Bill's cock told him it was working.

It also served as a reminder that he had more work to do. Scooting himself off the edge of the bed, he adjusted himself so he was eye-to-eye with Bill's cock. Gripping it firmly, he began stroking it. It was thicker than Dennis's, but not quite as long. And the body above him was neither slim nor smooth like Dennis's, the round torso extending much further off the bed than the kid's. Bill's tongue was also wider—Stop! he told himself, getting distracted. For some reason, trying to treat Bill like Dennis was forcing thoughts of Dennis on him. Yet what he was thinking was not the same as what he was feeling. He needed to distract himself.

He gorged himself on the dick. This was one thing he could do no matter the recipient. Bill's just happened to be one of his favorites, too. It was not too long, fat and stocky, but still able to fit inside him. He slid down and up the pole, stopping at the top to lick the backside of the head. This, he knew, drove Bill wild. As he licked the tip, he stroked the shaft with his left hand and began feeling around the ass with his right.

Feeling that John was fast approaching his hole, Bill lifted his legs and set them on the other man's shoulders. He knew that John regularly fucked Dennis. That alone—the idea that he would get to experience John in a whole new way—was enough to excite him. But the other thing that had been increasingly in the front of his mind the last two months was the way that the man from the boat—Geoff, who he had seen a few times over the summer, but had never re-engaged with—had done such unexpected things to his ass. Wonderful, but entirely unexpected.

John took the cue and let the penis fall from his mouth. He pushed Bill's legs up further into the air and brought his face closer to Bill's ass. There, he could smell Bill's sweet musk in a way that he hadn't really ever had the chance to before. Bill had never allowed him to get that close to his backside before, so it was all uncharted territory. Not wanting to give the guy time to change his mind, John leaned in and got to work.

The hole was tight—tighter than even Dennis's had been. John chalked this up to the fact that Dennis was a bit more open-minded than his dad; Bill, on the other hand, was the very definition of a clenched asshole. But there was no challenge John couldn't tackle. He playfully licked at the opening, almost tickling the surface with his tongue. He felt the opening and closing of the hole as he flicked, slowly allowing his tongue to enter deeper and deeper.

Bill moaned and groaned as John worked, once more returning to the land of ecstasy that he had discovered on the boat. Again, he wondered how he had waited so long to try this. He pulled his legs back, lifting them higher into the air, giving John as much room as he needed to probe him.

Ever the opportunist, John stood up and grabbed the bottle of lube from the dresser. "Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked. He wanted to do his best to please, but he still had no idea why Bill had asked for this in the first place.

"Do it," Bill replied firmly.

"Suit yourself."

The cold gel of the lube pressed against his hole, and John's finger slipped inside. It had been nothing to take Geoff's cock on the boat; he assumed it would be the same this time. But just like Dennis's first time—and all the other virgins John had fucked in his life—taking John's cock for the first time proved to be a bit of a challenge for old Bill. They spent the better part of five minutes trying to get it in, and Bill spent every second of that struggling whether he should give up the silly desire to be like his son, or adamantly telling himself that if Dennis could do it, he could do it better. Once it was fully in, he took a deep breath and tried to relax.

Fucking Bill was a bizarre situation for John. He was so used to being on the receiving end that he struggled to make the switch. He held Bill's legs out to the sides and slowly began moving in and out of the beefy butt. The hole gripped him tightly, but he was determined to loosen it. As he felt Bill opening up, he began to fuck harder, but Bill cautioned him about going too deep. So, he pulled out until he was about halfway in and then worked up to full speed. The more he fucked, the harder he went, slowly but surely inching his way deeper inside. After a certain point, Bill hardly seemed to notice, and he even stopped trying to stop him. Soon enough, John was pressing against Bill's prostate, forcing the old man to grunt repeatedly. With every thrust, he felt like he was under attack, but the pain mixed with pleasure until he couldn't fully tell what he was feeling anymore. It wasn't until the pool of creamy cum spilled out of his cock that he knew for sure that it felt good.

Seeing Bill cum hands-free was such a turn-on for John that he began pumping even harder. He was only seconds away, and he wanted to make sure he filled Bill with the thickest load he'd ever produced, as he wasn't sure when or if he would be allowed to do it again. He looked down at the other man's face and all he saw was Dennis. He shut his eyes and the load erupted from him, bursting out in six or seven hot spurts. When he reopened them, Dennis was gone. Bill was staring back at him, out of breath, his heart pounding in his chest.

John shook his head, chasing Dennis from his thoughts once more. He then slid out of Bill's hole and leaned forward to kiss him. "How was that?"

"I'm a changed man," Bill joked.

John lay on the bed next to him. Bill reached out and swirled the hair on John's chest with his finger. Their eyes locked again.

"So, you really love him?" Bill asked.

John thought about how he had been in the position to fuck Bill for the first time ever, and all he could think about was Dennis. There was no doubt about it. He nodded. "I do. I never thought it would get to this point, but the kid has a way of getting in here," he said, pointing at his noggin.

"I know what you mean," Bill replied. Then, after a deep sigh, he added, "If you're not just kidding around—"

"I'm not," John insisted.

"Okay," he said, taking a breath. He wasn't sure he wanted to say what he had to say next, but he knew he had to. "Then, this was our last time having sex."

This caught John off guard. He sat up and looked at Bill with a concerned gaze. "What do you mean? Why?"

"Because it isn't fair to Dennis."

"It doesn't bother him," John insisted. He knew he was the one that pushed Bill away the first time, but he wasn't sure he wanted that to happen again.

"I know it doesn't," Bill replied, pushing himself up beside John. "I know the group has its own thoughts on sex, and you're all pretty open about it, but he's my son. If there's something between you two—I mean, really something—then it's time for this old man to bow out."

"That's quite good of you," John said, staring straight ahead.

"The sacrifices we make for our kids . . ." he sighed.

"I'm not sure that's a sacrifice most parents make for their kids," John replied, eying Bill out of the corner of his eye.

Bill chuckled, placing his hand on John's thigh. "I suppose not."

"What will you do? I mean, it won't exactly help your problem."

"I'm not sure, but I know it's the right thing to do."

A light bulb went off in John's head, and he stood up, beginning to pace the room. "I think I've got an idea that might kill two birds with one stone."

"I'm all ears," Bill said.

"You had fun that day on the boat, right?"

"Of course."

"Well, Geoff, the guy you were having fun with, he's having some issues with his wife. What if I set you two up?"

The thought instantly thrilled Bill, but he was unsure. What good would it do him to enter into another affair with a married man? Where had that gotten him the last time? "I don't know if that's such a good idea," he said. "He's married."

"And so are you! Come on," John insisted. "It could just be for a beer. No pressure at all."

Bill doubted anything could "just be for a beer" with that guy, but the idea was a tantalizing one. Against his better judgement, he said, "Fine . . . one beer."

To be continued . . .

**************************************************************************

I'm sure that's not how a lot of people saw that going, and I know of a few who will be quite disappointed by the development, but there's exciting things in store for both characters. Stay tuned, as next chapter we have a reunion.

12