The Mastermind

Story Info
Lacrosse coach introduces girls to fucking-machine.
3.5k words
4.38
25.5k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Attending university and obtaining a diploma in Sports Science, was the best decision I ever made. An opening came up to coach an Under-21 women's lacrosse team. Every girl on the team would range between the ages of 18 to 21.

I was in my early 30s and hadn't lost my boyish good looks. I was up to date with the modern Jibe, and equipped with old-school one liners, as well; which the girls found quite charming. They enjoyed having a coach with slightly more life experience who wasn't at the crossroads as they were; therefore, they would often lean on me for advice.

In many ways, I became an unofficial guidance counsellor and mentor, as well as their coach.

Considering I was their coach, and the girls came to me with their problems, it was easy to build rapport quickly and I soon gained their trust. The best part of my job is that it isn't linked in with the education system, but an independent lacrosse fraternity; in which case, there was no danger in 'hooking up' with any of the girls. I'd played lacrosse in my junior days and due to my sports diploma, I was always going to be a great candidate for the role. I also knew it would be the perfect opportunity to meet hot, young girls.

The contract went for five years. Every season, I'd meet a new bunch of girls, out with the old, in with the new. I no longer lived with that all too familiar, life-threatening feeling that I was going to 'die alone,' as opportunities were now aplenty.

It wasn't long before the girls 'seeking of counsel' was nothing more than a facade to get my attention and an excuse to flirt. I kept a very subtle and professional attitude towards my role, and could afford to play a 'hard to get' game for the first time in my life. It made me appear more alluring to the girls and they began to compete for my attention.

Since taking up the position, I no longer believed in 'love' or 'monogamy' anymore. How could I? I'd come to the conclusion that out of the eighteen girls on the team, I was 'in love' with at least three of them; therefore, the idea of a 'one true love' simply couldn't exist, nor did I want it to. The ideology seemed to cheapen life, create a sense of control and restriction in which I wasn't comfortable with. I had feelings of 'love' for three different women, which was in conflict with the idea in itself.

Each of the three girls I was into, fell into the category I classified as 'my type.' They all had striking blue eyes and 'pretty' attributes. The one thing that was a must for me when it came to women, was the eyes. They were required to be blue, any shade of blue would do, even if they appeared green at first, but changed to blue in certain lighting, that was okay. Green, however, they'd be put back on the rack. That's how it was, I just wasn't 'into' them. Sure, I could fuck them, and they might have been good for a booty-call, if I had no other options; however, that wasn't the case, as I was in the position to pick and choose.

It wasn't just the actual eye colour that I was into. Each of the girls had a certain 'look' in their eyes, almost 'cat-like' or as I called it, the 'I wanna take you out the back and fuck you' kinda look.

Some of the girls had boyfriends, but this didn't matter as they were 'down' anyway. Their boyfriends were losers who were more interested in the curves of cars, or drinking with their buddies. I was older and had the upper hand; plus, I was in a position of power. I lived a stable lifestyle and as they say, 'girls mature quicker than boys,' so, naturally, they found me more attractive than my unsettled counterparts.

I was in the position where I didn't have to 'chase,' which they also found alluring as I never appeared 'desperate.' I'd become the 'prize,' because of my position, and the incentives that came with it. The girls, on the other hand, had become the appeasers.

I began to notice during training, their skirts became shorter and shorter, and they started wearing thongs beneath them. The uniform was blue, white, and yellow skirts with white singlet tops.

The girls would bicker amongst one another and call the other girls who wore thongs to training, 'sluts.' It wasn't long before the girls who wore thongs began to outnumber those who taunted them. Before long, to avoid seeming prudish and the 'odd ones out,' all the girls were wearing thongs to training.

I'd make them run laps across the pitch, their skirts began flapping up and down with their steps, revealing their gorgeous curved buttocks, along with the lacy, silky, or cotton fabric that rode up each girl's anus, was such a turn-on. After jogging laps, they'd perform stretches, my favourite one being when they reached down and touched their toes, also revealing their sexy buttocks and thongs.

I found it extremely arousing that these bitches' ideas of turning me on and making themselves feel sexy, was to have pieces of fabric riding up their assholes! What else did they like rubbing against their assholes, I had to wonder.

Every afternoon before training, it was customary for me to jack-off beforehand. I wore the tightest underwear I could find, to conceal my constant erection as I watched them from the sidelines.

It wasn't just their buttocks and thongs I was into; their gorgeous thighs and toned calf muscles were also to die for. I began to admire every part of the girls' physiques.

I loved making them sweat and imagined that's how they'd look during and after sex.

At training, I held a lacrosse stick in my hand and often tapped the handle in my palm whilst speaking to them. To me, and most likely the girls considering how horny they were, the stick resembled a makeshift dildo. The handle was similar to a tennis racket with the same texture of a man's shaft, due to the soft padding wrapped around a firm base. I often made subtle references to this through sports jargon, to which the girls laughed; yet most likely, and secretly, envisioned themselves being fucked by the stick.

Every training session, I'd watch my three favourite girls, Courtney, Chloe, and Steph, The Holy Trinity, I'd dubbed them. I used to fantasise about two of them sucking each of my nuts, whilst one of them blew me; rotating positions and sharing my cock like a spliff. Looking down at their gorgeous blue eyes and pretty faces would have been heaven itself, and I'd feel as close to being god-like if it were possible on this Earth, perhaps even beyond the realm.

Chloe, was a brunette and shorter than Courtney and Steph. She looked as if she would have been a prima donna her entire life, and the 'goody-two-shoes' of the three; yet, we all know what that means. Her innocent mannerism was all bluff, she was intelligent to boot and a little stuck up because she knew it. I wouldn't say she was arrogant, she just carried herself very confidently and knew her worth. As ironic as it sounds, she was almost 'too good,' which was her downfall as she was so flawless and symmetrical.

Courtney was slightly taller and not as busty as Chloe, she had ginger hair, almost light brown with matching freckles beneath her makeup. Her eyes were much rounder and wider-set than Chloe's.

Beautiful blue pools, ocean-blue, with small tits and not much of an ass; but that didn't bother me because she was so pretty with a foxy personality.

Steph, to cut a long story short, looked similar to how Gwyneth Paltrow must have looked in her younger day -- blonde hair and neat features, with eyes that changed from blue to green and back again. She had the best skin tone of the three, typical of most natural dark blondes.

A brunette, a blonde, and a redhead. Variety was the spice of life!

I'd decided during afternoon boot camps to have the girls apply 'eye black' paint beneath their eyes, the same as NFL players did. I told them it would catch the glare from the sun so they'd see the ball better; however, I found the look a turn-on that would compliment their sweatbands and skirts; plus, it made them appear more warrior-like and hardened. They'd need to be, for what I had in store for them!

After a month or so went by, I was texting all three of them on a regular basis. None of them could argue amongst one another, as I was their coach, after all.

They couldn't be mad at me either, as my texts weren't flirtatious. I was thinking one step ahead and didn't give any of them reason to be mad at me. Whilst continuing to text them, I never responded to any of their advances.

I had a plan for the girls. I'd recently received my tax refund and saw an ad for a fucking-machine.

Two weeks later, my masterpiece had arrived; the best five grand I'd ever spent and I was going to get my money's worth!

Courtney, the pretty redhead, had been acting kind of snobbish of late. I think she was getting 'sour,' like a filly when kept stabled for too long and deprived of being fucked.

She had a sore ankle as well, and I told her to stop by my place on her way home from working her part-time job at a fast-food place, and I'd strap it for her. I left the giant - box containing the fucking-machine next to my garage door for when she came over and it immediately grabbed her attention.

"What's in the box?" she asked, as her trademark 'I know you're up to something' smile, lit up her face.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," I replied.

"Ohhhhh come on, don't be like that, let's open it!" she responded.

"Okay, you're the boss. Don't get weirded out, though; I just saw it on Amazon and it was cheap, so I bought it as a gimmick."

"Suuure, you did!" she said.

Courtney had sex on her mind by this point, not that she didn't before she arrived; but, it was the perfect opportunity for her to capitalise on her horniness. Knowing she'd 'caught me out' with a large package, in which I wouldn't reveal the nature of the contents; therefore, created the impression of secrecy. Courtney had a dirty mind as it was and needed no inclination.

As I walked around to help her open it, I didn't realise there was a diagram of the apparatus in shading on the cardboard, and even a receipt; with the company name, 'APP Controlled Orgasms' written on it!

No wonder she was so excited! She tore open the box, tearing the cardboard and throwing bits and pieces to the floor whilst ripping the tape.

When she finally laid eyes on the device, her facial expression was adorable, and raunchy! Initially, a dramatic, shocked look, which quickly turned to curiosity.

"Let's set it up," she said.

We took the device into my spare room and began assembling it.

The fucking-machine had a spreader-bar at the bottom with straps for each ankle. The girls would lean forward whilst standing up, their hands would be bound from two more straps on the walls and a large square padded box sat in front of them, supporting their weight where they rested their lower abdomens, from this position ran a metre long tri-pod.

One of the poles ran vertical where a magic wand would be attached, massaging their cunts. The other pole ran diagonally where a six inch dildo would be attached facing directly into their buttocks.

I decided six inches, although small, would be perfect to train their assholes and wouldn't be so daunting.

The girls were all rather conservative and being from a small country town, none of them had most likely used a magic wand before, let alone seen a fucking-machine!

I could tell Courtney was getting hornier and hornier by the minute, she was so intrigued and buzzing with excitement, she was keen to experiment!

As she went to put some of the plastic in the cardboard box she noticed a white sign inside the box, she'd earlier missed that read, 'slut in training' in elegant black running-writing attached to a silver chain.

Once again, she gave me the same dramatic, shocked look in a poor attempt to disguise her excitement! This was all going to plan! My master plan was unfolding before my eyes. She wasn't weirded out, she didn't think I was sleazy as I'd imagined. Instead, she was loving every minute.

She held up the sign whilst scanning the room and seeing a gold picture-hook on the wall, she said, "Let's hang it here!"

She then picked up the purplish see-through coloured dildo which was engrained with silver and blue sparkles. I thought this particular design would ease the girls into it, after all, it would be penetrating their pretty assholes at rapid rates! I wanted it to look as 'cute' and 'innocent' as possible.

Courtney then placed her legs in the spreader bar with the magic wand between her legs whilst wearing her black leggings, because she was still dressed. She was making out like there was nothing sexual about it, and it was just some innocent and harmless fun!

She leaned forward so she was comfortable and said, "You should turn it on."

I flicked the first switch which enabled the wand and it began massaging her through her leggings.

At first, Courtney was straight-faced; this was, of course, from the initial shock of it all. It was reminiscent of when someone does cocaine for the first time and waits for the substance to kick in.

It wasn't long before she'd settled in, and the pleasure began flooding through her.

"OMG!" she said, in the same tone as typical girls her age, as her eyes started to roll back slightly and she began to softly moan.

Courtney was wearing a black, brand-named sports hoodie and after a few minutes, of having the magic wand massaging her pussy; the slight embarrassment from the imminent orgasm, and the heat she was beginning to feel throughout the top half of her body, had her quickly dismounting.

"Wooooooow!" she said, as she exhaled and giggled, and then pulled off her sports hoodie over her head, which I then put down on a chair in the corner of the room.

Now she was visibly sweating a little, now wearing only her white singlet top with her black leggings.

"You seem hot, Courtney. You can take the singlet and leggings off as well, if you like; have you got anything cooler to wear?" I asked her.

"Only my skirt," she mentioned, referring to the blue and yellow sports skirt the team wore which was in her sports bag in the corner of the room.

She began taking her leggings and singlet off and was now standing there in my spare room, in nothing but her dark purple bra and matching thong; which were visibly wet in the crotch. She smelled delicious, like hot pussy!

She reached for her skirt, when I intervened and said, "Never mind that." I took her white singlet-top, which she wore during games, and her skirt, then hung them from two hooks on the wall above one another.

The idea turned me on. Courtney had her uniform stripped from her and it was now proudly hanging on my wall and she was standing in my spare room with her soaked panties and firm nipples outlined from within her bra.

Courtney mounted the magic wand again and proceeded to lean forward, she then turned to me and said, "Alright," whilst nodding her head!

I then flicked the switch on, as she quickly drifted off to pleasure land; as if I wasn't even there! The pleasure from her cunt began to override any other rational emotion she was capable of. I could see why they called it a 'wand'; Courtney was in a trance-like state -- completely spellbound!

As the wand started bringing her to orgasm, I went up behind her, undid her bra, and removed it. I hung it up next to the rest of her clothes. She didn't bat an eye! Such was her focus on the pleasure from the wand it retained her complete concentration and she thought nothing of the fact that she was now topless; with her perky B-cup breasts on full display, creating a cool, and exposed feeling. It wasn't like she could stop me anyway, as her hands were bound to the wall.

I then grabbed her thong and began playing with it, lifting up the waistband from either side, so it rested high above her hips; thus, providing a 'wedgie' sensation.

I was preparing her asshole! She began to moan louder, naturally, without a shred of pretence.

I told her, "I'll be back in a minute, I have to get something," and left her there in suspense, as I went to the bathroom to grab some lube. While I was there -- a pair of scissors!

I then used the scissors to cut her thong away and began lubing up her asshole. I was tempted to use my spit; but, this girl was in for a serious ride, and I wanted to be as kind as I could to her.

I took the six inch dildo that was attached to the pole and rested it against her asshole, whilst the magic wand pleasured her cunt. I allowed her to find her own pace and then stood back, watching her slowly thrust her hips back and forth, until the dildo had penetrated her asshole and she began to take it deeper and deeper.

"How's that feel?" I asked.

"Ohhhh yeah, both holes feels wicked!" she said, in such teeny-bopper fashion.

I then turned the machine onto setting 2 out of 5, and the dildo slowly began fucking her asshole, as I turned the magic wand up. I turned it up so high, her entire body was vibrating; even her lips began to quiver, as if she was trembling or riding a bike down a bumpy hill.

"Ohhh-oooh-ohhh-ohhh-oooh." It was the hottest noise I'd ever heard!

Due to the high level of vibrations on her cunt, she'd become increasingly wet and every now and then, had to reposition herself on the wand as she was 'slipping.'

I cranked up the dildo to a higher setting and it began fucking her ass properly!

After a few minutes she just lay limp, exhausted from god-knows how many orgasms she'd had as the dildo kept hammering away at her asshole.

"Come on, I'm sure you've got one more left in you."

Courtney rose to my encouragement and began taking on the dildo once more, she leaned her head up and opened her mouth slightly whilst focusing on the wand again and began to bring herself to orgasm, not just from the wand, but from my words of encouragement urging her on like a great coach from the sidelines!

"Come on, Come on! You can do it."

Courtney began to moan louder and louder as if she was about to give birth, I could sense a massive orgasm coming on!

Right at that moment, she let out an alrighty roar and began squirting everywhere. The dildo, at full-speed by this point, was going so fast it ricocheted from her sphincter muscle and revealed her gaping asshole.

Whilst she was squirting everywhere, her asshole began to let out massive amounts of air; the sound of a beautifully-disgusting, prolonged, squishy, girly fart, as the dildo kept chiseling away at an extreme rate beside her. By this point, I hit the kill-switch on the dildo and turned the wand down. -- like a horse exiting a gallop and entering a canter, followed by a trot, a walk, and then eventually stopping.

Courtney let out a massive sigh of relief!! She even looked as if she'd just given birth! Or as if she'd had an exorcism! She began to dismount and almost collapsed from the pins and needles in her legs.

I gathered her belongings, strapped her ankle as intended and sent her on her way.

She was sure to tell the rest of the girls! Who would also 'want in on it,' after all, she'd had the time of her life and the other girls had no reason to be mad at me, the only thing they had to be jealous over was the fucking-machine! However; in time, they would all come to get their turn!

I said goodbye to Courtney and sent her on her way, of course, with no underwear. A reminder of the experience, along with the memory permanently burned into her brain. She'd be back for more!