All Comments on 'The Master's Way Pt. 01'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
visioneervisioneeralmost 4 years ago

One of the better stories I've read on Lit in a long time. You write well, and the patient build-up and gradual opening into Jayne's emotions and desires is satisfyingly erotic. Very much looking forward to reading the next parts.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 4 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed this story and look forward to more.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Very hot! We want more!

PhilStrictUKPhilStrictUKover 3 years ago

Hi westjayne

Loved the story of control and marking, there are other ways of marking also like collars and piercings which I think you should explore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I loved the story. I think you stole it from me, before I knew I had it.

I loved reading this.

Got a major negative but it is fixed easily.

To me the one sided dictation style of writing is only good when mixed with emotion and description.

For all i know following stories might make this unneeded.

Greg

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES