All Comments on 'The Master's Way Pt. 02'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
visioneervisioneeralmost 4 years ago

One of the best spanking scenes I have ever read. You have a keen sense for the emotions of the moment and the skill to put them into words. Terrific erotica.

HardBenHardBenalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

I love the suspense and the eroticism and the wonderful tenderness.

Brilliant descriptive writing too. I can almost feel the beautiful soft cheeks of your bum as I look down and caress your gorgeous pinkish brown anus and your open pouting wet pussy lips.

Fabulous writing

XXX

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 4 years ago
Wonderful

I scintillating spectacle of super spanking!! Your enjoyment Of surrendering your bottom cheeks to your master was fabulous. Only wished you had referred to “Kevin” as “Master” whilst the spanking ordeal was ongoing - it would have fire in with the title better that way.

But loved it, will there be more??

PhilStrictUKPhilStrictUKalmost 4 years ago

Jayne

I love this story it so chimes with my own interests, the ritual, the control as you know

PhilStrictUK

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Impressionable

Your usual high standards x

Wiz1002Wiz10023 months ago

Read this again Jayne - still got me aroused and wanting to be “Master” so that I could also spank your delightful bottom. 😘

goodwabgoodwab2 months ago

I don't know whether this is from lived experience, but the painstaking recreation of microscopic physical, emotional and sexual details leads me to suspect it is. Very powerful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES