The Master's Way Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now my baby," he whispered as he removed the sponge from inside me, washed away my juices and gently kissed me. "It's time for me to bathe your bottom. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Kevin, yes I would," I sighed, our faces just inches apart.

"You want me to bathe your bottom, don't you?"

"Yes, yes please," I whispered, as once more I fell in line with the ritualistic requirements of the spanking ceremony.

It's as near impossible as it makes no difference to lie on one's front in a bath without risking drowning. That's why, within just a few seconds, I was kneeling on all fours. My hair, wet from earlier, was hanging down over my face, my breasts were falling free straight down from my chest, my arms were supporting me, my legs were slightly open and I was in the classic doggy position. The position that seems to be the favourite sexual position of so many men. The one where I have so often been fucked from behind gaining such pleasure and sensations from the depth of the penetration that the doggy enables.

This time though I wasn't about to be fucked. No, this time I was about to watch in the mirrors on three sides of the bath, as my corporal punishment lover washed and soothed the trophy marks that were the outcome of our earlier spanking.

Both cheeks were now less red. Pink, I thought, not the earlier crimson. The marks, though pronounced on each cheek and both thighs, were not as fierce as earlier. Too pronounced, though, I recognised, for anyone in such a position to be able to comfortably take another lover without providing some, probably, hugely embarrassing explanations.

"The master's way," I thought. "Of controlling his naughty pupil."