All Comments on 'The Masturbation Club'

by whistful

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My type of club

God this sounds just like my type of club - all that wanking, sucking and cumming! Where’s the application form? I’m going to jerk off right now just thinking about shooting my load all over one of those cum-stained porn mags as the other guys watch and wank.

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan8 months ago

Count me in for sure!!!!!! Yes please

SpunkynylonsSpunkynylonsabout 1 month ago

A great time which I can relate to, especially the ‘club’ as a few years back I went to a similar club close to Heathrow with a friend who was a member there. The cinema was one room of many I visited. Many of the men wore robes, the women (and me unde my levis) wore nylons. The cinema was quite small, about thirty PVC seats and the faint aroma of fresh spunk was very noticeable. I spent maybe 30 minutes in there and wanked off two while in there. And in the darkroom there I was unzipped and groped by many, female and male. What an exciting time I must admit. Porn mag wanks I really miss, in my teens I had a friend and we would meet up and wank over magazines. Now I meet up with my friend once a month to dress for him to watch porn and be wanked or sucked off, it’s not the same as being wanked off and hearing that splat, splat, splat as spunk hits the magazines! Oh happy and sorely missed days ….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous