The Mating Game Ch. 11

Story Info
Relaxing offstage, Britt reminisces about her first DP.
2.9k words
4.6
2.4k
6
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mating Game

by Kris Cherita

Chapter 11

The story so far: 20 years from now. Paul and Dianne are two of the 54 remaining contestants on Fucks for Bucks, one of Fuxtel's hardcore reality TV shows.

All characters are 18 or over. Feedback is welcome, as always.

*

"Oh, that feels fantastic!", Rouge crooned. "Where did you learn to do that? Bangkok?"

"Partly," said Siriporn. "But I got my certificate here, and when I saw that there was a massage table in the props for phase two, I thought I might as well get some practice in." She reached for the oil. "What the fuck did you do to your shoulder?"

"Roller derby. D'you do this for a living?"

"And a few other things. Kong still makes more than I do, but not many people go to a human accountant anymore, except for the serious tax evaders," she said, glancing at Dianne who was next in the queue.

"I don't think AI's going to replace you in a hurry," Rouge reassured her.

Siriporn finished massaging her shoulder, then nodded. "Okay, that's you done. You can lie there for a few minutes; I'll wash my hands and get some fresh towels."

"Thanks." Rouge gradually lifted her face up from the hole in the table and looked at the big screen, which showed the live feed from the studio where six women were being sodomized. The sound had been muted and none of the nine women in the rec room were paying it much attention, even when it was their own partners who were buttfucking one of the other contestants. Rouge, climbing cautiously down from the table, noticed that her boyfriend Topher was sitting on the back row of the bleachers, and she idly wondered which of the six -- Chiu, Imogen, Isabella, Khaleesi, Mia or Olivia -- he was going to get.

Dianne watched Rouge head for the showers, then climbed onto the table, face-down, feeling the fresh towels tickling her nipples. She glanced at the screen as the camera panned across the row of women to stop on Chiu, whose face was contorted in what looked like agony as Noah tried to ease his huge cock into her tiny ass. She noticed that Siriporn was also watching the sex, and said softly, "You haven't, um, been up yet, have you?"

"Tomorrow," the masseuse replied, as she poured oil onto Dianne's back.

"Nervous?"

"Not about the anal. I knew I'd have to take cocks bigger than Kong's if we made it this far, so I've been using toys to get myself ready. Inflatable butt plugs, beads, things like that. I'll probably sleep with a plug in tonight. And Chiu's probably putting it on, at least a bit, because I bet she did the same -- but she knows there are enough people in the audience who like to watch women suffering that she's probably hoping to get some votes that way. She's not going to tap out. I don't think any of us who've gotten this far will. I'm much more worried about the interviews and that lie detector thing."

"They've promised not to ask for real names," said Dianne.

"It's not that. I don't like the sound of my own voice, especially when I speak English."

"Siriporn isn't really your name, is it?"

"No, it was my grandmother's," said Siriporn as she started massaging Dianne's back. "It's a traditional Thai name. Means 'glory'."

"As in hole?" asked Britt, who was next in line for a massage, then added, "'s'not like I'm using my real name, either."

Siriporn snorted. "It's true you meet a lot of Siriporns, Amporns and Pornthrips in Bangkok bars and brothels," she acknowledged.

No-one spoke for a moment, until Britt asked, "Did you mean that about people wanting to watch women suffer?"

"You're from England, right?" said Dianne. "Last I heard, most of the porn you make there involves whips and spanking."

"That's just for men whose families were rich enough to hire nannies and send their boys to public schools -- what you'd call private schools," Britt scoffed. "You don't see many of that sort out my way. Won't say I never been spanked, but anyone comes at me with a whip, I'll stick it up his arse."

"Thank you, Ms Mapplethorpe," Dianne muttered; then, more loudly, "What sort of questions are you scared they'll ask? Previous years, it's just been stuff about how many people we've fucked, kinky shit we've done, our fantasies, stuff like that. They can't ask us to confess to anything illegal -- at least, nothing illegal in Nevada. I read the contract, even the fine print." They'd all been screened on the lie detector before the final round of auditions, and asked easily verifiable questions before confirming that they were over eighteen and had never had sex for money.

"I don't know," Siriporn admitted. "Mostly, I guess, I'd hate to have made it this far and be voted out for something I say, not for how I fuck. I'd like to get my physiotherapy degree, and we really could use the money to bring some of our family over." She looked at Britt. "What about you?"

"Hadn't thought much about it. Don't really expect to win, but we're the first British couple to make it all the way through Phase One; that's got to be worth something when we get home. Maybe even a job."

"I thought you had basic income," said Dianne.

"You want to try living on that? Every time they increase it, rents go up by at least twice as much. Even most of us who got real jobs don't get to leave home 'til we're over thirty. I worked in a fast food place, and they fired me when I turned eighteen so they could hire someone cheaper. When I work as a stripper, I have to pay the boss, not the other way around, and some nights I'm lucky if I make enough from tips to grab a kebab and catch a bus home. But Scott's a DJ, so even being a bit famous might get him a gig. And I can go back to stripping, or work bar --"

"I thought you had to be Australian to do that in England."

"It helps, but it's not strictly necessary... 'cept maybe in London. Or I might try webcamming. I know millions of women are doing that and making two percent of fuck-all, but when you've been on TV..." She shrugged. "Figured since my best asset is my arse, I might as well use it while I can still fit it into a gymslip. 'sides, I'm having fun here. Lots of good sex, and I'm eating a lot better than I do at home -- not that that's hard - and Scott's family can use it as proof that he's straight."

Siriporn blinked, and Dianne lifted her head out from the hole in the massage table to stare at her.

"What?" said Britt. "He prefers women. He's sucked a cock or two, but not as many as I have. Look, he's fucking that Imogen right up the arse, and don't tell me they're not both loving it. And being pansexual's good if we do any DP scenes, innit?"

Siriporn and Dianne looked at the screen as the camera panned from Chiu's grimace to Imogen's grin. "Have you ever been DPed?" Siriporn asked.

"Sure," Britt replied. "A few times. Have you?"

Dianne looked at her face. Her lawyer's instincts told her she was telling the truth. "What's it like?" she asked.

"Fantastic, if you all know what you're doing. Not so great if you don't. Helps if you're a little drunk, but not too drunk -- first time I tried it, I almost didn't come before the guys did, even though Janet had gotten me ready."

"Tell us about it," Siriporn urged her.

Britt smiled. "Scott and me had been dating for a while and we met Janet and Will, Canadians on their gap year, at a nightclub and went back to their hotel with them..."

*

The hotel room wasn't luxurious, but it had a queen-sized bed as well as better heating than Britt and Scott's tiny bedsit, so they could undress without instantly needing to dive under the covers. The men were slower to strip down completely, and the women soon realized why. "May've had a little too much to drink," said Will, looking down at his flaccid cock. Scott muttered something in Glaswegian, which Britt didn't bother to translate.

"I know what would help," said Janet, sitting on the bed next to Britt. She cupped her right breast and lifting it up to her chin so she could lick the nipple. Scott's cock swelled a little, but not enough to be useful. Britt expected Janet to suggest that they fellate or tittyfuck the men until they were hard -- either their own, or swap partners -- and she was slightly startled when the Canadian woman offered her her other nipple to suck. She ran her tongue around the stiffening nubbin as Janet ran a hand down her side until she reached her thigh. Britt parted her legs, and soon forgot about putting on a show for the men as Janet gently and skillfully caressed her hairy cunt, getting her wet enough to slip her fingers inside while her thumb circled her clit. She kissed her way down Britt's body while finger-fucking her, until she replaced her thumb with her lips and tongue, French-kissing Britt's protruding clit until the Liverpudlian began coming. Janet let Britt bask in her afterglow for a moment, then gently pushed her onto her back on the bed and straddled her face before resuming eating her out. Britt looked up into Janet's lovely cunt and began eagerly licking it from taint to clit until she came. Their partners watched as the women 69ed, until Scott walked over to the bed and kissed the maple leaf tattoo on her butt cheek. "Can I fuck you?" he asked.

Janet stopped licking Britt's twat just long enough to say, "Please do," then gasped with pleasure as Scott slid his uncut cock into her Canadian beaver until his hairy balls tickled Britt's nose. Britt watched, fascinated; she'd seen extreme close-ups of penetration on porn movies before, but never the full sensory experience of sight, sound, scent, touch, and the delicious taste of Janet's juicy cunt. She kept circling Janet's clit with her tongue until she felt her come, then licked and sucked on Scott's balls for a moment as he fucked the woman who was enthusiastically eating her out. Then she returned to licking Janet's clit until she came again just before Scott did, his jizz trickling out of her cunt and over her clit and into Britt's mouth.

"Wow,", said Janet, after Scott pulled out. "That was amazing." She kissed Britt on the lips, tasting Scott's come, then looked at Will. "You want to fuck now?"

"Oh fuck yeah," Britt said. Will climbed onto the bed almost before she'd finished speaking, his cock red and rock hard. Janet helped guide it into Britt's cunt, then retreated to the seat on the couch next to Scott. She rubbed her syrupy snatch and occasionally licked her fingers as she watched her boyfriend fuck the horny eighteen-year-old. Neither of them was sober, and it took them a few minutes to get properly synchronized, but their enthusiasm was undeniable. Absent-mindedly, Janet reached down with her other hand and began fondling Scott's cock back to life. After a few minutes of her ministrations while he watched his girlfriend getting fucked, the Glaswegian lurched to his feet and walked to the side of the bed. "Room for one more?" he asked.

"What?" asked Will, turning his head to stare at him.

"You wanna make a sandwich?"

The Canadian blinked, then looked at Britt's face, then back at Scott. "You mean a spit-roast?"

Scott shook his head. "Nah... well, maybe, but I was thinkin'..."

"He wants to fuck me in the arse," said Britt. "Is that okay with you?"

Scott hesitated. "I've never... is it what you want?"

"I've never tried it either," she admitted. "I mean, I've been buggered before, but never DPed. But I'm drunk enough and horny enough for... if you've got some lube, of course..."

"In my make-up kit," said Janet. "Take your pick."

"You don't want to join us?" asked Will.

"No, I'm good. Don't think I can come any more tonight, but I'd like to watch. Maybe take a video as a souvenir," she added, taking out her phone, "if that's okay with everyone?"

"Beats the fuck out of a snowglobe," said Britt, as Scott hurried into the bathroom in search of the lube. "Long's you send us a copy."

"Promise," Janet replied. Scott returned a moment later, anointing his cock with Pjur, and Will and Britt rolled over so that Britt was on top: though they were somewhat drunk and not overly coordinated, they managed to do it without his cock slipping out of her cunt. Britt reached back to spread her butt cheeks, and Scott squirted lube into Britt's crack and rubbed it into her asshole until his index finger easily slipped inside.

"Let me do it," said Britt. Even sober, Scott sometimes misjudged the amount of lube she needed to enjoy being buggered.

"As you wish," he said, reluctantly removing his finger from her tight little ring. She scooped up as much lube as she could and pushed it inside her asshole until she was frantically frigging her butt and coming from the stimulation. She waited a moment, then removed her fingers and beckoned to Scott. The head of his cock pushed inside her, meeting just enough resistance to make both of them gasp, and then he was all the way in.

It took a few minutes of clumsy maneuvering to get the angles right, but Scott had buttfucked her often enough to know what she liked, and eventually the trio had settled into a simple rhythm like a well-lubricated fucking machine that was greater than the sum of its parts. For Britt, the sensation of two cocks filling her drove everything else from her mind, while the men enjoyed the extra tightness and her ecstatic shuddering. None of them could have said later who was first to come as the orgasms merged into each other, but finally they collapsed, spent and exhausted.

A long breathless moment later, they rolled onto their sides to avoid crushing Will, and Britt finally recovered the power of coherent speech as the men pulled their cocks out of her oozing distended holes. "Fuck," said Janet. "That looked incredible!"

"You should see it from my side," Britt murmured, then opened her eyes. "Mind if we grab a shower? I wasn't expecting anal tonight, so I didn't prep."

"Be our guests," said Will. "You want to stay here tonight?"

"Yes, please. I don't think I could walk any further than your bathroom." She and Scott staggered to the shower, enjoying the apparently unlimited hot water and the large fluffy towels, before returning to the bedroom where Janet and Will were watching the action replay on Janet's phone.

"How do we look?"

"Good, though I'm sorry about the shakycam," Janet replied, as she handed the phone to Britt. "I guess no-one's going to hire me as a camera operator, let alone a DP."

*

"So we slept there," Britt told the assembled women. Rouge had returned, Peewee had abandoned any pretense of reading, and Gudrun, Gigi, Briony and Lotte had finished their game of pool and come over to listen to the story. "The bed was a bit cramped, with me and Janet in the middle and the boys on the outside, but we were all so tired that didn't matter. Both the guys woke up hard, but neither Janet or I felt up to fucking any more, so we just blew them, then we had breakfast -- room service, yum -- and me and Scott went home. So, that was the first time I got DPed."

"Did you ever see them again?" asked Briony.

"Nah. Will and Janet buggered off to London the next day; they sent us the video and we still keep in touch, but they haven't come back to England and we've never been to Canada."

"Did you ever try it again?" asked Siriporn.

"Fuck yeah. A few times with different guys, and once with Scott and a trans woman who hadn't had bottom surgery." She smiled at the memory. "What, none of you have ever done it?"

There was a ragged chorus of "Sure," "Sometimes," "Not often," and "Do strap-ons count?" while Dianne, Briony, Siriporn and Gigi shook their heads.

"I suppose we'll find out what it's like," said Siriporn.

"If you're lucky," said Gudrun. "You know how Phase Two works? The audience writes in to say who they want to see doing what with who. The network's AI sorts through them and the judges pick the most popular ones that are physically possible. And if you go too long without being picked for anything, you're out. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200. Just the walk of shame out the front to the car to take you to the Travelodge. You want a chance at the 69 megabucks, you'd better hope those perverts out in TV-land want to see your holes turned into sperm banks. And you'd better be ready for what they call girl-girl action, too."

Rouge glanced at the screen, and saw Topher enthusiastically sodomizing Khaleesi. "Bring 'em on," she said.

(To be continued)