The Mating Game Ch. 10

Story Info
Fucks for Bucks: Dianne, Rouge and Tia are anally ganbanged.
2.1k words
4.3
5k
4
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

20 years in the future. Paul and Dianne are contestants in Fuxtel's reality TV show Fucks for Bucks.

All characters are 18 or over. Comments welcome, as always.

Paul and Dianne looked at the screens as the bed assignments for the night were posted. He was disappointed to see that he'd been partnered with Polina, Jordan Maddox's trophy wife, and unsure whether to be relieved or envious that Dianne had been matched with Gudrun. Probably both.

Dianne looked at him without any hint of sympathy. "Not what you were hoping for?"

"Pity they won't let us swap."

"I wouldn't if I could -- well, not with you," she said, noticing that Imogen had been partnered with Noah. "Look on the bright side: maybe her husband's told her to demean herself and let you fuck her in the ass. She's not up until tomorrow afternoon."

Paul didn't reply.

"I'm going to hit the sauna," Dianne added. "Have fun with your poker game."

*

The six women were shown to their specially designed couches and given a few minutes to make themselves comfortable, as the camera crew wandered behind them, taking close-ups of their cunts and butts before the men -- Zac, Paul, Eli, Leilani, Topher and Noah -- were escorted into the room and took their positions for, as Kyle gleefully announced, "booty-licking duty."

Dianne looked in the mirror as Paul knelt behind her and spread her cheeks. She suppressed a giggle as the music started and she felt his tongue slide down her butt crack to her asshole. After three weeks on the show, naked and constantly watched by cameras even in bed and the shower, she was no longer embarrassed to be on display, and knowing that Fuxtel's millions of viewers might be watching her husband rim her was a mild turn-on despite her trepidation at the sodomy that would follow. She was relieved that Noah, who had the thickest cock of any man still in the game, wasn't going to get to buttfuck her or any of the other women in this event -- and mildly amused that Paul wouldn't have the chance to fuck Tia in the ass, either, something she was sure he desperately wanted to do. So she relaxed as she felt his tongue circle her tight little hole, ignoring Kyle's exhortation not to be shy and get those tongues as far inside as they could, because other mens' cocks were about to slide in much, much further.

She glanced at the women immediately to her left and right. Briony was grinning, fingering her blonde cunt as Zac lovingly ate her ass; Harper, the self-proclaimed refugee from Rexburg, didn't seem to be enjoying being rimmed quite as much, but she did her best to smile for the cameras as she wondered whether her father and former classmates were secretly watching the show. Dianne spread her cheeks wider to give Paul better access, encouraging him to push his tongue in to help get her ready. It was a novel experience, having him rim her without expecting her to reciprocate, and she decided to make the most of it. Her nipples were hard and her cunt wet by the time the song ended and Paul grabbed the lube. Carefully, he worked a large dollop into her asshole, gently widening it with two fingers until the bell rang, indicating that the minute was over. Paul leaned over her and murmured, "Apres moi, le deluge," and she shivered involuntarily. She glanced back as he walked to the bleachers, his cock at half-mast, and the first six men hurried towards their assigned partners. She gritted her teeth as she recognized Vlad, the goth, strutting towards her with forced casualness and a half-hardon. At least they'd made him remove his foreskin piercing, she thought, and hoped that he'd be gentle.

Vlad didn't waste any time on extra foreplay, though he did rub a handful of lube onto his long skinny cock as he made it hard enough to penetrate her easily. He pushed it inside her without seeming to care much about the angle, and she had to squirm to let it slide in to minimize the discomfort from his clumsy thrusting. He grabbed her hips and fucked her as though he was in a hurry to be somewhere else, much more quickly than she would have liked, and was the first of the men to come. He punched the air as he pulled his shrinking cock out of her slippery asshole, and sauntered back to the bleachers.

Dianne looked in the mirror, and saw Ben walking towards her. He bent over and kissed the back of her neck as he lubed up his cock, then added an extra squirt of lube to her asshole and worked it inside her with his fingers. Unlike the younger man, he treated her body with a respect bordering on reverence, and whispered, "Ready?" before placing the tip of his slick hard circumcised cock at her back entrance.

"Yes," Dianne replied, just as quietly, as she arched her back. His cock slid almost all the way inside her in one practiced move, and she unexpectedly gasped in pleasure. She reached back to play with her cunt, and Ben began fucking her ass slowly, gradually increasing his pace to synchronize with her breathing. She heard Jesus exclaim as he came inside Harper's shapely butt, but a moment later, she was conscious of nothing but the sensations of her fingers in her wet snatch and the hard cock in her ass. The other couples fucking on either side of her, and even the audience and the camera crew, seemed to disappear in the fog of pure pleasure as her orgasm crept up on her and overpowered all her senses. She came twice more before feeling Ben withdraw, and realized that he must have come as well. She heard scattered applause from the audience as Ben walked slowly back to the bleachers, and opened her eyes.

The next man in line was Kong, and he poured more lube into her distended asshole before sliding his cock in. Unfortunately for Dianne, Ben's thicker tool had stretched her and the extra lube and two loads of jizz inside her meant that she was also so slippery that she could barely feel Kong's six-inch erection as he plowed into her. He had a good sense of rhythm, but she had to concentrate on trying to squeeze her asshole tight around his cock so that she could feel it that it barely gave her any pleasure; Paul's tongue-tip inside her rosette had seemed huge by comparison.

She looked in the mirror, and saw that Kong was sweating, his expression unreadable, and she realized that he could barely feel anything either and was still as far from coming as she was. She began frigging herself harder, rubbing her clit with her thumb, in the hope that an orgasm would cause her asshole to tighten around his cock and maybe get him off. Dianne heard Briony squeal in delight as Trey came inside her, pushing her over the edge. A moment later, as Trey staggered towards the bleachers, Briony joined Rouge and Tia at the front of the stage and turned her back to the audience, flaunting her oozing gape. Rouge grinned, and ran a finger between Briony's cheeks to scoop up some of the jizz, then licked and sucked the finger clean. "Yum."

Liam came deep in Harper's ass, leaving Jon and Leilani as the only other couple still fucking. Judging by Leilani's happy crooning, interrupted frequently by delighted gasps as she came again and again, she was in no hurry to finish, and Jon seemed willing and able to delay his own orgasm to oblige her... and then, after another few minutes, she heard a squeal and a satisfied sigh as they came almost simultaneously, Jon ejaculating so hard in the lovely little Hawaiian's gloriously tight tiny ass that their senses were reeling and time seemed frozen. Two of the roving cameramen followed Leilani as she danced, still a little unsteadily, towards the front of the stage, but the other zoomed in on Dianne's butt as Kong's cock slid back and forth without bringing either of them closer to orgasm.

Finally, Kong pulled his slippery cock out of her hole and sandwiched it between her butt cheeks, squeezing them together to hot-dog his dick and bring himself off, ejaculating onto her back. There was a faintly ironic clapping from the audience as he helped Dianne to her feet, hugged her quickly, and returned to the bleachers. Dianne walked slowly towards the front of the stage, seeing the slow-motion action replay of the money shot in extreme close-up, soon to be broadcast worldwide. She stiffened her neck to keep her head up, despite blushing rose pink. The six women clasped hands and held them high in a victory salute before being ushered offstage to more applause.

"Wow," Rouge said cheerfully once they were out of earshot of the microphones, "I haven't had a workout like that since we opened for The Nordic Models."

Tia snorted, and Dianne, faking a slight limp, hung back as the men filed out of the studio. She grabbed Noah by the wrist and leaned towards him, murmuring, "I need to be fucked. Now. But not in the ass."

Noah glanced at her, then at the other men as they headed for the showers. Only five of them had clean cocks, and Paul's was off-limits for her unless they wanted to be kicked out of the show. Dianne moved her hand from his arm to his half-hard cock, which stiffened as she fondled it. "You don't want to clean up first?" he asked.

"That can wait. I can't."

He nodded, and using his cock as a leash, she led him to an empty dorm and pushed him onto the bed. She fellated him eagerly until his cock was as huge and hard as she remembered, then straddled him, easing his erection inside her moist cunt as far as it would go. She grabbed his huge hands and held them to her breasts as she rode him, slowly at first, as slowly as her impatience allowed, then more energetically, and then as frantically as if she were competing in the sex olympics, grunting and moaning as she felt her desperately-needed orgasm approaching. She opened her eyes again a moment later, and realized that Noah hadn't come yet, so as soon as she'd recovered her breath, she resumed moving slowly, trying to make it last so she could continue enjoying the sensation of being stuffed by his thick throbbing tool.

A moment later, she heard movement and a faint giggling, and realized they weren't alone in the dorm. She soon recognized Rouge's laughter, but it too her much longer to identify the moans, though they were undeniably female. She tried not to let the sounds distract her, and settled into a rhythm that matched Noah's breathing, greedily squeezing her cunt muscles around his cock as she realized he was about to come inside her. She reached down to rub her clit, and gasped as they climaxed together.

She collapsed on top of him, jizz oozing from both of her well-fucked holes, and absent-mindedly kissed him on the mouth before remembering that he'd recently rimmed his wife. Then she thought that, what the hell, she'd probably have to eat out a woman's asshole herself at some time to stay in the game, and kissed him again. "Thank you," she whispered. "I needed that."

"Glad I could help," he replied.

"I'm going to hit the shower," she said. "Can you give me a few minutes?"

"Sure."

She climbed down from the bed, and walked past booth C4. The women hadn't closed the curtains, and she recognized Harper lying across the bed, her eyes closed as Rouge fingered and feasted on her lovely blonde cunt. She tiptoed past them and out of the dorm, then hurried towards the showers.

*

"Nice," said the editor. "Pity you never get a good look at their faces, but most of the audience will recognize her ass and 47's cock, which is mostly what they're interested in anyway."

"I thought we'd have enough footage for this week," said the intern.

"Yeah, but nearly all of it's anal and in the studio; a little variety won't hurt. I'll cut from the close-up of her gape to a few seconds of her in bed just before the ad break. We can use the girl-girl, too, and 48 washing her boobs." She smiled. "Should rate its panties off."