The Mating Game Ch. 12

Story Info
Phase One of Fucks for Bucks ends with anal and confessions.
2k words
4.33
2.2k
4
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: You may enjoy this story if you start from the beginning of the series and acquaint yourself with the characters and relationships.

20 years in the future, Paul and Dianne are contestants in Fucks for Bucks, an X-rated reality TV series with a $69M prize. More than half of the contestants have already been eliminated before Phase One ends.

All characters are 18 or over. Feedback is welcome, as always.

*

"Alright," said Kyle to the audience. "Final round of Phase One, and we have our last six women, none of whom have partners to rim them and get them ready." He turned to look at the six. "We were wondering how best to do this; just because your partners fucked up shouldn't mean you don't get any foreplay before taking it up the ass. We had thought of calling for volunteers, or drawing numbers out of a hat, but we decided, nah, fuck it, the six of you can do each other." He paused for a moment to let the audience and the contestants react, then continued. "You've heard of a daisy chain? Well, that's what the six of you are going to give us. Gigi, you're eating out Gudrun's ass. Gudrun, you get Jorja's. Jorja, Maddy. Maddy, Olivia. Olivia, Peewee. Peewee, Polina. And Polina, you'll be rimming Gigi. So get on the floor, form a circle, and when we start the music, start licking."

"What about lube?" asked Gudrun.

"The men who get first crack at your cracks will have a bottle of lube and a minute to finger you. Also, you can stop at three men if you like, same as the other women, but remember that Phase Two is about to start, so if you want the audience to vote for you to stay, there are another six men waiting at the back of the line who would be happy to fuck your asses. But it's your call. Are there any more questions? No? Then assume the position."

The women formed a circle, all on their elbows and knees, on the strategically placed yoga mats. After some shuffling around, each had their hands spreading the cheeks of the woman in front of them to give them access to each other's assholes as they waited for the music to begin.

Jorja's skin was such a dark shade of brown that her tight little asshole was barely visible between her lovely cheeks, but Gudrun's tongue found it easily enough as it slowly explored her cleft from top to taint. The tiny opening twitched as Gudrun teased it, and the licks became progressively shorter until they were spiraling around that enticing entrance.

Gigi was licking Gudrun's asshole with less enthusiasm and expertise, and Gudrun guessed (correctly) that she was only used to rimming men, and not many of those. Despite this, she was putting on a good show for the camera operators who were circling the daisy chain. Gudrun wasn't sure the song -- 'Baby Got Back' -- was long enough for her to make Jorja come just from analingus, and it wasn't a requirement for this scene, but she didn't regard that as a reason not to try her best.

When the song ended, Kyle ordered the women to take their positions behind the barrier separating them from the studio audience. Jorja looked at Gudrun wistfully as she obeyed, while Polina tried unsuccessfully to hide her relief that it was over. The six men chosen to be first in line -- Kong, Paul, Liam, Ravi, Topher and Trey - were summoned, and knelt behind the women they'd been assigned.

Paul stared at Gudrun's gorgeous ass and pretty pucker, and said softly, "This isn't exactly how I've been fantasizing about getting to fuck you. I was hoping for more time, more foreplay and fewer cameras."

Gudrun shrugged. "If those voyeurs out there wanted soft focus and missionary position, they'd be watching the Hallmark X channel. These ones want gapes and creampies. Just lube up my asshole and fuck it, okay?" She grinned as Jorja, who she'd brought to the edge of orgasm, moaned and came almost as soon as Liam's well-lubed finger penetrated her beautiful brown butt.

So much for romance, Paul thought wryly, as he kissed Gudrun on the ass cheek, then applied a carefully measured amount of lube to his cock and his fingers, getting both of them ready. Despite the cameras, the lights and the live audience, it was still a thrill to slowly insert his index finger into that tight tiny hole and feel it being welcomed inside. When the allotted minute was over, he replaced his finger with his cock, slowly sliding it into her dark delightful depths until his pubes brushed against her perfectly formed cheeks. Despite the distracting sounds of five other couples fucking at different speeds, he did his best to concentrate on Gudrun's reaction as he tried his hardest to make her come before he did.

He succeeded, but only barely; when he felt her asshole tighten around his cock, he knew he would ejaculate as soon as it relaxed. He pulled out and took a step back, then kissed her butt cheek again and slouched to the bleachers. Eli, Harper's boyfriend, passed him on his way and was already fucking Gudrun's butt by the time Paul had collapsed into his seat.

He watched wearily as the gangbang continued. Polina was the only one of the women to call a halt after three men, and Peewee, the first to finish four, took on a fifth and even offered to clean him off with her mouth. Paul stood, expecting Kyle to wrap up the episode and send them to the showers, but another unit of bleachers was wheeled in and the six women were guided to the front row of seats (all adorned with thick, absorbent disposable cushions). Paul was still wondering what was about to happen when the rest of the women were ushered in and so were six machines which resembled high-tech podia. Kyle smiled evilly as he faced the audience.

"And now," said the host, "the moment of truth -- or the first of several. These are the latest in lie detectors. All of our contestants have already answered questions which will allow us to calibrate them... but we're not finished with them yet. Can Adam, Ben, Bianca, Briony, Britt and Candy Rue please come on down? Place your hand on the panel, look into the camera, and when it's your turn to answer a question, speak into the microphone. Thank you. That's good. Adam, first question; of all the people you've had any sort of sex with since this season began, who gave you the best orgasm or orgasms? That person will receive 69 points towards their popularity score in Phase Two. And a word of warning: if you lie, you're out of the game. You have thirty seconds to consider your answer."

Adam smiled. "That's easy. It was Tia." The bar on the screen on his podium barely wavered. Paul glanced at Noah, whose face remained inscrutable.

"Thank you. Ben?"

"Tough call. Does it have to be someone who's still a contestant?"

Kyle hesitated, turned to look at the judges' table, then listened to his earpiece. "No, but it means that nobody gets those points."

"Xuan."

The MC nodded as the readout indicated that Ben had answered honestly, then turned to Bianca, who named Rouge as her best fuck of the season. Several of the women in the audience applauded. Briony looked over her shoulder at Zac, then said -- nervously and almost inaudibly, "Trey."

"A little louder for the folks at home, please," said Kyle.

"TREY." The display on her podium edged into the yellow, but stayed well clear of the red that would have indicated a lie.

"Thank you. Britt?"

"Noah."

Another nod. "Candy?"

The goth hesitated, then stuck out her chin and said, "It's Candy Rue."

"Your best orgasm was with yourself?"

"No." She chewed on her black-glossed lower lip. "He was behind me fucking my ass. I didn't look at his face, and I don't remember his name."

Kyle smirked. "Tell us where and when, and the video editors can try to find the file for an action replay. See if that can jiggle your mammaries -- I mean, jog your memory."

"Day before yesterday," said Candy Rue. "The gangbang. Some old guy. His name might have been Paul."

The MC nodded. "We do have a Paul," he said, and turned to the bleachers. "Paul, can you stand up, please? Thank you. Do you remember fucking this slut in the butt?"

"Yes," Paul replied, neutrally.

"Thank you. Candy, is that him?"

"I think so," the goth replied between gritted teeth. The gauge stayed in the green.

"We'll check the video later, just to make sure. Maybe show it on 'After Dark' so the folks at home know there's been no cheating going on. But alright, you can all go back to your seats for now. Can I have Carlos, Cassia, Chiu, Deepa, Dianne and Eli, please? Front and center."

Paul watched as the next six took their places behind the podia. Carlos named Rosita; Cassia, Liam; Chiu, Kong; Deepa, Ben. Paul looked at Ben, who was trying hard not to look smug, until he heard Kyle ask Dianne to name the best fuck she'd had since the game had stated, and she replied, loudly and clearly, "Noah."

Paul glanced at the firefighter as he grinned broadly, then looked away. He listened as the next six were called up, waiting to hear who Gudrun would pick; it turned out to be Deepa. Others were called up, six at a time, some hesitant or uncertain, some emphatic; Imogen to Kai, Khaleesi to Maddy, and then Mateo to Olivia. Miranda shyly named Paul, who smiled and nodded as the camera zoomed in for a close-up of his face. And Noah named Dianne.

There were no point scores being broadcast, but when Paul looked at Ben, he realized that the statistician was keeping track of anyone else who was being named more than once. He realized his own name would be called soon, and he was still trying to decide who he had most enjoyed fucking. He'd narrowed it down to the anal sex with Khaleesi or Miranda, and titfucking Tia, but after that...

"Can I have Paul, Peewee, Polina, Ravi, Rosita and Rouge?" Kyle called. "Front and center."

The six of them walked to the podia and placed their hands on the sensor pads. "Paul? Come on, you've had plenty of time to think about it -- and it looks like you've been doing exactly that."

"Miranda," said Paul, hoping the sensor wouldn't call him a liar. The gauge went right up to the yellow -- and stopped.

Kyle nodded, and turned to Peewee. "Zac," she said, cheerfully.

"Polina?"

The blonde hesitated, then said, "Kai."

"Ravi?"

"Imogen."

"Rosita?"

"Ben."

"Rouge?"

"Harper." She smiled. "Sorry, guys."

Kyle shrugged. "Alright, back to your seats. Santiago, Scott, Siriporn, Tia, Topher and Trent, get your asses down here."

*

"Well, that wasn't as bad as I thought it might be," Paul murmured to Ben as the last six went through the drill. "No-one even had to lie."

Ben didn't comment, though he didn't look reassured even though he'd scored quite well. He took a mental note as Zac named Imogen, and then Zoe finished off the round by naming Ravi. Before the six could move, Kyle grinned savagely and said, "No, stay where you are. There's one more question before you go, and this time we'll start at the other end of the alphabet.

"Zoe; of all the people in this contest that you've had any sort of sex in the past twelve months, who gave you the best orgasm or orgasms? That person, whether it's your partner or the person you just named, will receive 69 points towards their popularity score in Phase Two. If you lie, of course, you're out of the game. You have thirty seconds to consider your answer."

Ben visibly relaxed, but Paul turned slightly pale. "Oh fuck," he whispered.

(To be continued)