The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, but an old man such as myself needs to rest from time to time!" Kurt called to her from the beach as she started back into the surf. A few minutes later, however, Cynthia did join Kurt. He had laid out both of their beach towels, side by side, beneath the shade of the umbrella. He had retrieved a large bottle of water as well and was drinking from it as she walked up. This time, she watched as his eyes never seemed to leave her body. She accepted the bottle of water and as she drank, Kurt stood and offered her the towel.

"Please, my dear. Relax and enjoy this wonderful day."

"Thank you," she replied. "You know, Prof. Steiner, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to seduce me with all of this Bavarian charm of yours."

Kurt laughed again, and shook his head. With his arms spread to convey his innocence, though the grin on his face belied that, he replied, "My dear! What could possibly give you such thoughts?"

"Well, for one thing," Cynthia said, and with a calm gesture of her own, pointed towards his growing manhood. For the first time that day, it was awake and in something other than a flaccid state. "There is that."

Kurt took a look between his legs, and with a chuckle said, "He does have a mind of his own!"

"I don't need to be psychic to read his little mind!" Cynthia retorted. Neither said anything for a moment, with her eyes glued to his manhood as it slowly grew ever thicker, longer, and erect. She laid back onto her elbows as she watched and before she knew it, she'd drawn her knees up and apart. Now she saw Kurt's eyes on her, and they were fixed between her thighs.

"I think you could probably read my mind now, as well," Kurt sighed as he lowered himself to the sand. He settled near her feet, between them as Cynthia parted them a few more inches. His gave were into her folds, and hers were on his face. She was grinning, enjoying the spell she was casting over him. He looked like a ravenous wolf in that moment.

"You look hungry, Prof. Steiner," Cynthia said with a voice dripping with seduction. "Why don't you feast?"

"I don't mind if I do," he replied happily as he lowered himself further between her thighs. A moment later, after only a pause to admire her vagina up close, Kurt planted his mouth to her sex and began to slowly work his tongue through her salt-water flavored pussy. Kurt stretched out until he was lying full-length between Cynthia's legs, his cock pressed into the sand beneath him. As his cock began to grow in the grip of the warm sand, he wiggled his hips to dig a comforting trench to stretch into.

Meanwhile, Cynthia slowly brought her feet back and knees up until she had her pussy rolled up to give Kurt better access to her entire length. Cynthia enjoyed a man who knew how to eat a pussy, and Kurt was definitely a connoisseur of cunt. He wasn't forceful, stabbing at her hole with his tongue or chomping down on her clit like many of her young, inexperienced lovers. Instead, Kurt let his tongue slide across and between her folds, gently sucking each of her labia and her clit, but not any harder than to set them tingling. He would stop tonguing her at times and lightly kiss her, from inner thigh to inner thigh, from her lower belly to the bud of her anus. He blew his warm breath across her damp crotch, making her shiver. And he pressed his mouth to her in a deep, French-kiss, that had her juices leaking onto his tongue so thickly that he had to swallow time and again.

"Oh, Jeezus, Kurt!" Cynthia sighed. "You really know how to treat a girl." Her entire crotch was vibrating, on the edge of an orgasm. "Don't stop! Oh, sweet mother-fucker! Don't stop!" For the second time that bright summer morning, Cynthia began to cum upon the tongue of a lover.

Kurt swirled his tongue around and around her clit for a moment, and as Cynthia's back began to arch, he sucked hard. Her entire pussy entered his mouth. The labia, the clit, and even her vaginal opening was pulled between his lips as he sucked harder.

"Ooooohhhhhh, fuuucccckkkk!" Cynthia shouted. She slammed her hips down and then back up against Kurt's face as her orgasm explode. His hands held tight to her butt, keeping her pussy planted firmly against is mouth. His tongue stabbed high into her cunt and began to flutter about, driving her orgasm on. "Aaaaaahhhhh!" she cried out. It had been some time since she'd cum so hard from a thorough licking.

Cynthia's hips were trembling, the flesh of her belly and thighs shivering, when Kurt raised his mouth from her vagina. He gave her face a glance, satisfied that he had indeed pleasured her to the utmost of his abilities. He backed out of her valley and gave her vagina an appraisal as well. The sight of her gaping, drooling slot made his cock throb in the grip of the warm sand.

Cynthia panted, "Christ! I hadn't cum that hard in ages." She tilted her head up to look at him and saw the wide, cum-smeared smile on the Art Professor's face. He looked very satisfied, just like the cat who had caught the canary. "Now I see what Gloria Van Winkle sees in you."

Kurt pushed up to an elbow, still between her thighs, and replied, "Gloria does enjoy a good tonguing."

"I'll bet she's not the only one, either," Cynthia laughed. She let her head fall back onto the beach blanket and took a deep breath. Kurt's hand began to caress her leg, from calf to knee to inner thigh. She shivered again.

"I do have a reputation, don't I?" Kurt laughed. His lips touched her flesh a moment later, just above her slit and clit. He kissed through the small triangle of her pubic hair, upward to her naval. Again, she looked at him. She instinctively knew where he was headed. It was only natural.

Kurt pushed up to his knees between hers and asked, "Can you hand me that bottle of water, please?" Cynthia turned her head to find it and handed it to him. She watched as Kurt poured some out, across his cock to wash away the sticking sands. He gave himself a few strokes to ensure that he would be adding an abrasive to their next act. Cynthia had never felt a desire for her older colleague, even after all she had heard about him and his sexual prowess. He didn't fit in with her normal, if it could be called that, tastes in men. He was easily twice the age of any of her current lovers, in fact. Nearly old enough to be her own father, and she had never had any attractions to her father. And yet, as she watched Kurt prepare himself to enter her, she could feel excitement building in her chest. She knew that she would have to spend some time thinking about this turn in her sexual course, but that would wait until later. As Kurt moved above her, she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck.

"Are you planning to fuck me, Professor Steiner?" she asked innocently, with as much of a school-girl charm in her voice as she could manage.

"My dear, that is for you to decide." Kurt's mouth found hers and they kissed.

Cynthia felt his cock-head nudge at her vagina, and with only a slight twist from him, he aligned. She moaned into his mouth, "You'd better, you old bastard!"

Kurt grinned and resumed kissing her. He rolled his hips and her labia parted around his knob. "Oooohhh!" Cynthia moaned, pulling her mouth from his as he thrust into her smoothly, until his entire, full length was buried to the hilt within her vaginal grip. "Aaaahhhh!" she exhaled as Kurt pulled back, his knob held just outside her opening a moment before he again plunged into her.

"Christ, yes!" Cynthia grunted as he again filled her. This time, he held himself deep and rocked his hips, working his thick post around inside her. She could feel him touching every sensitive spot deep inside, and when he started to pull back, she worked her muscles to grip him as tightly as she could. She could feel every bulging vein along his shaft as he pulled free, again holding his knob against the outside of her hole for a moment. Cynthia worked her muscles again, in effect giving Kurt's cock-head a kiss wither hole. She could see the effect on his face, hovering above hers. His eyes opened and he grinned. He then thrust into her and began to fuck her with long, steady strokes that had her vibrating towards another orgasm in no time.

Kurt was a skilled and experienced lover, more so than most of her lovers, Cynthia knew. Only her son David could match Kurt, and only because he had been he pupil for many years. Kurt knew nothing of her and yet seemed to know everything. He knew how to draw out her orgasm by changing his tempo. He knew how to twist his hips to bang his cock against the most electric of her inner triggers at the moment they most needed it. And he knew how to vary his rhythm to match her needs.

Cynthia had three orgasms on Kurt's manhood before she felt the first heavy throb of his cock. He was up on his hands now, his hairy chest pushed up away from her rolling tits as he worked his hips between her thighs. Both lovers were covered with sweat as the temperatures on the beach began to rise along with their frenzy. She had her eyes locked to his, and recognized that she had been ignoring this side of sex for too long.

Kurt suddenly moaned, "I'm going to cum," as his thrusting began to grow erratic. Cynthia recognized the meaning behind his warning. He was asking her if she wanted his load inside her or not. Few men were that considerate in Cynthia's experience. Kurt was again showing a maturity in love-making that Cynthia had neglected to explore for too long.

Cynthia pulled him down to lay atop her. As she brought her mouth to his, she hissed, "Inside me." She grabbed his tight butt then with her hands, and after a few more deep, ragged thrusts, Kurt began to grunt and jerk. Cynthia sucked his tongue into her mouth and gently bit down on it as his cock pulsed within her. She felt the tell-tale warmth as his semen began to flow and paint her womb white. She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled her hands to his shoulders. She held the older man tight within her bodily grip until his cock had long since finished spitting and grew flaccid in her vaginal grip.

Kurt was panting heavily when she allowed his tongue to go free. She was suddenly worried that the old Art Professor might have a heart attack then and there. She released her legs and a moment later his spent manhood slipped from her. She leaked out onto the beach blanket beneath her butt. Kurt rolled to his side beside her and reached for the bottle of Champagne. He drank straight from the bottle, and then handed it to her. Cynthia sat up and drank deep as well, nearly draining the bottle. When she brought it down she noticed that they no longer had the beach to themselves. There were at least a dozen others enjoying themselves around them, though none were engaged in sex.

A young couple splashed along the waves some thirty or forty feet away from where they sat were the nearest, and didn't seem to be paying them any mind, either. Cynthia did notice an older couple a little further up sitting in the sun, as naked as everyone else, and when they noticed her looking their way, the woman gave a wave. They were too far away for Cynthia to see if she knew them or not.

"That was a marvelous, and totally unexpected delight," Kurt told her finally, after they had sat in silence for some time. "I was not expecting such a workout this morning."

Cynthia looked at him. Again, he had that Cheshire Cat grin on his face. She wondered if he looked this smug and arrogant after every roll with a woman. If it hadn't been for the fantastic orgasm he'd set off in her, Cynthia might have gotten mad. Instead, she playfully slapped him.

"I think I can echo that," she told him. Again, she turned her attentions to the surf and the others now enjoying the summer sun on their naked bodies. The young couple were now walking hand in hand thigh deep in the surf, and his cock was now at half-mast. They would be fucking soon, Cynthia imagined. Her pussy tingled at the thought of watching them, and more of Kurt's seed dribbled out. She wondered if they had watched any of the love-making Kurt and she had enjoyed. Cynthia gave Kurt a look and took in the fact that he could easily be mistaken for her father. The idea was strangely fascinating to her. It was also frightening.

"I need to rinse off," she told Kurt. Cynthia turned to him and gave Kurt a quick kiss. "I'll be seeing you, I hope." She jumped up then and jogged into the surf. She didn't look back for some time, instead she waded out until the waves were making her breasts bounce. She reached between her thighs and worked her fingers along her slot, cleaning out Kurt's semen. She didn't look back until she felt clean, and when she did, he was gone. He had taken his umbrella and back, but the large beach blanket remained in place. She stayed in the surf for a few more minutes, dropping to her knees a few feet from shore and letting the waves crash around her. It had not been her intentions for the morning to have sex on the beach. It rarely was. And yet she had. Twice. And it was just after noon she noted as she returned to the blanket and checked her phone.

Kurt had started something working in the back of her mind. She would have to start looking towards the older men of Regal Bay, the ones who had desires for their daughters that were going unfulfilled would be the best candidates, she imagined. Maybe husbands, or fathers, of some of her fellow Matrons of Regal Bay. Cynthia realized that, in the years since she had taken her son as a lover, she'd been neglecting nearly half of her field.

On a whim, Cynthia made a call. Ten minutes later, as she carried her belongings along the path back towards her car, her phone rang. "Hello. Mrs. Van Winkle, it's so good of you to return my call. This is Dr. Price, from the university, and I have a request to make of you, if you are available this afternoon?"

That evening, Cynthia began research into a new study: The Modern Sexual Viewpoint of the Greatest Generation. Her notes began with a three-hour long interview with the absolute Matriarch of Regal Bay. That night was an eye-opener for Dr. Cynthia Price.

12