The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

"Do you remember how I told you about self-examinations, Haley?" Denise stepped in. "How girls and women have to check themselves for lumps when they get older?"

"Yes, I think so," Haley replied. "Like when I found you humming when you were in your bed that day?"

Denise stepped between Elena and her daughter. "That's what we were doing in here. I was checking my friend, Elena, for any lumps. She did me a little while ago, first." Denise looked to Elena and smiled. Elena nodded slightly and stood up. She began to dress while Denise continued to explain away what Haley had seen going on.

"So, don't worry about telling your daddy, okay honey? You know men. They don't like hearing about all of that gobbly-goop stuff anyway." Denise walked Haley on out as Elena continued to dress. She was finished when Denise rejoined her.

"Guess that famous sixth-sense of yours didn't work that time?" Denise asked, still visibly shaken. She had been just moments from climaxing, and she'd never be able to explain that away had Haley walked in then.

Elena gave her a quick, light kiss, and replied, "It doesn't work all of the time." After another kiss they parted. A moment later, Don and Britney banged through the front door. Play-time was over, both women realized. Neither noticed that the monster vibrator was sitting in plain view on the counter until Don pointed it out.

"What's this?" he asked, picking it up. "Sharing your toys with your friend now?"

Denise gasped and snatched it out of his hand. "She was showing me a better way of washing them," Denise hesitantly answered as she turned to place it in the sink. Denise turned on the faucet, though she knew he didn't buy it, but Don didn't challenge her either. Britney hadn't seen the toy, as she was too caught up in grabbing a spoon for her carton of ice cream and rushing off to catch the start of the second half of the football game. Don gave both women a look, and then asked, much to Denise's relief, "You plan on calling in those pizza's any time soon?"

"I'll do that now, honey," she grinned. Don had kept out one of the beers he'd bought, and giving Elena a lingering look, he popped off the cap and followed his daughter out.

"He knows," Denise sighed. "Damnnit, I know he knows."

"What? That you play with toys?" Elena laughed. "I bet he wishes he could have been here to watch!"

"That's not funny. I'll have to give in to him tonight, you know." Denise shook her head. "He'll want to watch me play with myself again. And use a dildo." She nodded toward the sink. "That thing! He likes that, you know? Watching me toy myself."

"I didn't know that. Maybe you'll have to do that for me sometime."

Denise shook her head, not believing how her afternoon had turned out at all. Her pussy was still vibrating and dripping from what Elena had been doing to her, not ten minutes ago. She really needed to go masturbate. Instead, she picked up the phone and dialed the nearest Pizza Hut.

Elena's cell phone, sitting on the counter, chimed. She picked it up and checked the latest message. "Just got out of class," it read. "Will be waiting!" The addition of several emojis, hinting at what might be in store for the middle-aged librarian, was added. Elena replied with, "Can't wait. Horny 4-U!", and added her own emoji, a large set of bright red lips. As an afterthought, she added a wagging tongue as well.

"Well, I guess I'd better be going then," Elena announced. Denise looked to her and she shrugged. "I'd actually been on my way elsewhere when I stopped by. That was her." She waved her phone. She looked to the sink and with a sly grin told Denise, "Go ahead and enjoy that. I bought it for you." She stepped up to Denise and gave her a brief kiss on the mouth.

"I want to see you again," Denise whispered. "Please."

Elena smiled and kissed her. "I'll stop by the school next week. I'll take you to lunch."

"I don't want to wait that long," Denise pleaded.

Elena suddenly felt sad for Denise. "We'll see. I'll call you if I get some free time this weekend. We'll see what we can do." Again she kissed her, and then as Denise began to place her pizza order, she quietly left the kitchen. Elena paused in the living room to give Don a wave, but he was shouting at the television, right along with little Britney, so she headed on out.

Climbing into her Camry, Elena gave her phone a quick look. The text had come from Molly Manchester, a fifth year liberal arts student now working in the graduates program. Elena had met Molly a few years earlier, when the young Virginia native had transferred to Regal Bay University. It had taken some doing, but before too long Elena had finally seduced the voluptuous young Molly. She was then a library sciences student, and although she had changed her course of study, Molly and Elena had maintained contact. Their first encounter, a brief make-out session, took place in the library between the shelves on the second floor. In the biography section, she recalled. Their next, two nights later, took place in Elena's condo.

Although Molly had been Elena's on-again, off-again lover for nearly two years now, the younger woman hadn't fully committed to a life as a lesbian. She often told Elena about the latest guy, and how well his big dick filled her, or tasted, or whatever. Elena had long since given up on men after her disaster of a marriage had ended. It had been many years since she'd been bedded by a male, and as far as Elena was concerned, that act will never happen again in her lifetime. For Elena, there were just too many luscious, tasty young women out there to experience. Molly was one.

Thoughts of Molly Manchester filled her mind as Elena made her way through the late Saturday afternoon traffic near the mall and on towards the Regal Bay University campus. Molly had a Stage and Screen acting class every Saturday afternoon, Elena knew, and unless she had other plans, these late Saturdays belonged to Elena. For the late-life-lesbian librarian, a standing date with a beautiful young future starlet was a treat for the sinful soul. Even before she pulled her Camry to a park in the lot outside Molly's dorm, Elena was feeling the warm dampness between her upper thighs, such was her level of anticipatory excitement.

"Damn, my life is fucking great!" Elena sighed as she stepped out of her car and headed in to meet with yet another of her young lovers.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers