The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 70

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

When the gentle knock came, Xiao Li just about jumped through the window. She turned to face the door as calmly as she could. She gasped for breath before answering, "Come in."

The door opened slowly, almost majestically, and Vania stepped in. "If you are prepared, Mother..." she said, and then stepped to the side. Jian stepped meekly into his parent's bedroom then, his hands held together in front of him and his head bowed. Xiao Li noted that he wore his long oriental robe, in crimson with golden dragons entwined across the front and up the arms. His feet were bare, as were his lower legs.

For her part, Vania was still wearing the grey knee-length skirt over black leggings, and the deep rose sweater that she'd been wearing all day, as well as the tanned leather calf-boots. Once Jian had entered the room, Vania pulled the door until is softly shut them in. "Xiao Li," Vania said in a softer voice, "I present for you Jian Yau." She stepped up behind her husband and reached to his shoulders. Next, she slowly pulled the robe back and down, revealing to Xiao Li the fully nude form of Jian. His hands returned together, to cover his manhood in the dark forest of his pubic hair.

Xiao Li held a hand to her mouth as she took in the sight of her son before her. He looked so young, fit, and strong, as well as so boyishly shy, holding his hands over his crotch and his eyes downward. She watched as Vania dropped the robe to the floor and then, from behind Jian, reached around his waist and took his hands in hers. Jian resisted momentarily, and then allowed his wife to pull his hands away from his crotch to hang at his side.

"This is the man of your fantasies, Xiao Li," Vania said. "Look at him, not with admiration, but with the lust that you hold so deep in your own body. Allow that lust to boil up, to set your own body alight." Vania reached for her husband's manhood and found it only semi rigid. "Allow your passion for this man, your son, to bring life to his manhood," she said as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and lifted the dark knob towards Xiao Li. "Look to your mother, Jian Yau. Look to the woman whose body gave you life, and now you shall return to in lust." As she spoke, Vania began to stroke Jian's cock, bringing it to life even as his eyes came up to look at his mother.

Vania also turned her attention to Xiao Li. She said, "Jian presents himself to you, Mother. Now you must present yourself to him. Show Jian the woman you are, the woman he lusts for, and the woman who lusts for him." As she watched Vania stroking Jian's manhood before her, just feet away from her trembling body, as if under a sorcerer's spell, Xiao Li slowly began to disrobe. As she did, she watched both her son's eyes as well as his cock, as each grew with every passing moment.

Finally, as she stepped out of the dampened panties, Xiao Li stood upright before her son, as nude as he was, as nude as each had been when she gave birth to him. His eyes took in her full nudity, from the dark triangle between her thighs to the heavy breasts upon her chest. And hers took in the sight of his long, strong, rigid member as Vania released it. For an eternity Jian and Xiao Li stood, little more than an arm's length away from each other. And then Vania broke their shared trance with, "Go to her, Jian. Go to your mother and make love to her, as only a loving son can ever."

Xiao Li watched her son take a hesitant step forward, closing the space between them. Behind Jian, Vania slipped out of the room and gently pulled the door shut, leaving mother and son alone. Xiao Li reached out her hands and took hold of Jian's. She looked up into his dark eyes and said the words she'd only ever used in fantasy, "Take me, Jian. Make love to me."

Jian moved suddenly and quite quickly had her scooped up in his arms. Their eyes remained locked as he turned and took the two steps to the bed where she and his father lay at night, and made love. He laid her gently upon the mattress, atop the blankets, and leaned in to place his lips to hers. Jian kissed his mother with a passion no son should, and Xiao Li returned the kiss with an equal passion. For Jian, this was the moment he'd fantasized nearly all his life for. What had happened before, when he had forced himself upon his mother, was not what he had wanted. Even now, with his wife the guiding hand, it was not exactly how he had dreamed this night would be. And yet, as he felt the heat of his mother's naked flesh against his own, as he felt the pulse of his heart within the shaft of his manhood, Jian knew that this would be the moment he would never look back on with regret, only joy.

Xiao Li could feel her son's heartbeat within his manhood as well. As Jian lay atop her, his mouth pressed to hers, his cock was pressed against the flesh of her left thigh. In her mind, she could see his penis, the dark knob at the end of the slightly curved shaft, extending towards her from the tangle of dark hair at his crotch. Even as she sucked up his tongue, now thrust into her mouth, Xiao Li recalled the taste and feel of Jian's cock on her tongue, in her mouth, and she wanted to experience that again.

Xiao Li gently pushed as her son's shoulders and when he finally lifted away to look at her, she said, "I want to pleasure you, Jian. Please, lay back and allow me to."

It took a moment for Jian to understand his mother's request, but when it hit him, he quickly rolled away from her and lay where his father did at night. His cock stood upright from his lap, eager in anticipation, while his mother slowly moved to sit at his hip. Her eyes were on his manhood as she reached for it. Her fingers delicately wrapped around his shaft, and Jian reached up to stroke the naked flesh of her back. As Xiao Li slowly leaned over, her hair draped down. Jian brushed it aside and held it so that he could see his mother plant a light kiss at the tip of his cock. Her lips sent a jolt through his body, which was doubled when her tongue slipped out to caress his entire crown.

"Oooohhh, Mom!" Jian softly groaned. She moved a hand to cup his balls while slipping her mouth down to take in the first inches of his cock. Instinctively, Xiao Li began to move up and down along her son's manhood then. His mother's heavy tits lay against his thigh, one to either side, and Jian reached beneath her to cup one, digging his fingers deep into her soft flesh, which in turn drove her take even more of his penis into her mouth.

This time, Xiao Li was in control, and enjoying the act. She savored the texture of Jian's cock upon her tongue. When the tip leaked, she tasted his salty pre-cum and moaned into his cock with pleasure. Jian lifted his hips ever so slightly and pushed another inch into his mother's mouth, and she accepted it willingly. However, Xiao Li was not looking to bring her son off with her mouth this time. Not knowing his excitement level, she slowly eased up and off of him and turned to present him with a wide, loving smile.

"That was great, Mom!" Jian gasped after a moment. Her hand continued to stroke lightly up and down his length, and he still had her right breast in hand.

Xiao Li then spoke the words to her son that she'd never imagined she would. The words she'd only ever spoke in her fantasies. "I want to feel you inside me, Jian." Jian sat up quickly and pulled her mouth to his once again. He kissed her deeply, the two sitting atop the bed facing each other. Xiao Li reached both hands to the sides of her son's face and pushed him back. "Take me, Jian. Before I change my mind, please take me."

"Yes, Mother!" Jian panted. He looked about quickly, as if trying to decide how to take his for the first time. He decided to move her into the same position he had first taken Jian. "Here. On your hands and knees, Mother. I will take you from behind."

Xiao Li nodded and said, "As you wish, Jian." Having never before been taken like a dog, and yet having read in her son's secret stories how it was his favorite position, Xiao Li move her head to the top of the bed and pressed her elbows to either side of the pillows. Her raised hips glowed white in the dim bedroom light, with the long, dark crease between the globes hinting at the hidden pleasures within.

Jian took in the forbidden sight as he moved himself into position. His cock, eager and throbbing, wagged from his groin, aimed for his mother's sex. He touched her raised ass, causing Xiao Li to gasp and then sigh as he caressed the globes. She was warm until his touch, and yet trembling. He saw her look back at him, her dark eyes finding his. He saw fear in her eyes, and yet there was a spark of excitement as well. It was the same with all of the older women he had been with, he realized, and his mother was no different than any of them. She wanted him, just as he wanted her, and any lingering doubt was erased from Jian's mind as he creeped closer and felt the tickle of his mother's pubic hairs across the tip of his cock.

"Ooohh, Jian!" Xiao Li moaned when she also felt the touch of his cock to her vagina. It was hot, like a fireplace poker she imagined, and in her mind, she ever saw her son's cock glowing red. She closed her eyes and buried her face into the pillows. A moment later, Jian's fingers dug into her buttocks, and his penis pushed through her outer gate to smoothly slip into her vagina. "Ooooohhhhhh, Jiiiaaannnnn!" she groaned into the pillow, for the first time in reality. Her body convulsed and she jerked back, forcing herself to the base upon Jian's cock. Her son was fully embedded within her as her climax exploded through her.

"Aaaaaahhhhmmmm, ooooohhhhh!" she moaned, her cries muffled by the pillow and yet very audible to Jian. He knew that she was cumming. He could feel the vibrations of her vaginal walls around his cock. He could feel the heat of her cream as it leaked from her to coat his balls, pressed as they were hard against her pubic mound, his hairs tangled with hers. He bit his lower lip, fighting the urge to join his mother in orgasm. His face tilted up to the ceiling and his mouth fell open as he gasped for air, but he maintained control, and as his mother's orgasm began to ebb, Jian finally felt the control to start working his cock back and forth, in and out of his mother's pussy. It was an act he'd often imagined, since he was a teen-ager back in Hong Kong, through his years at school, and even in the years since he had married Vania. Jian could never account for the amount of semen he had shot off in honor of his mother and the sexual image he had of her. And now he was fighting off the very urge to shoot his semen high into her finally, a fantasy he'd maintained for nearly twenty years.

After several minutes of slow, steady thrusts, Xiao Li felt her son slow to a stop. His cock was throbbing in her vagina, but he had not released his sperm as yet. Jian lay across her back, and she could feel his sweat. His hands slipped from her hips to her breasts and he slowly worked their weight in his hands. She recognized that he was fighting for control, taking a break even, to draw out their love-making. Xiao Li suddenly tightened her vaginal wall, squeezing her son, which made him quiver and gasp. She giggled, enjoying the control she had suddenly discovered, and gave him another squeeze.

"Mother, please," Jian gasped into her shoulder. "If you do that again I will cum," he warned.

Again, she giggled. "Then you'd better take a break, darling son," she told him. She lowered her hips into the mattress and felt her son slip from her body. Jian rolled into his father's spot once again facing her and Xiao Li rolled onto her back. Both were breathing heavily. Jian reached out to caress her belly and then her breasts. Xiao Li turned to look at his face. "I love you, Jian. I am so very happy in this moment." She turned and caressed his cheek. They kissed. She felt his cock, damp with her lady-cream, brush across her thigh. She wanted him back inside her, and when their lips parted again, she told him so.

Jian gently pushed her onto her back fully, moving his knees between hers as they rolled. He was above her now, his cock laying in the forest of her pubic hair, his scrotum against her slot. She was shivering as she looked up into his face once again, in anticipation as well as fear, for Xiao Li knew that with this second entry, she and her son would indeed be lovers, engaged in an affair, that would go on. It was something she had never imagined, and yet now knew that she had indeed wanted for some time. Gang would always be her husband, but now her son would be her lover.

As Jian gazed down into his mother's face, trying to read her thoughts, he could only accept that his life was changed forever. He would no longer have fantasies of his mother. He would have memories of his mother. He would have experiences. Jian rocked back, feeling his cock drag through her pubic hair and then drop into alignment. He paused, and then pushed. His cock popped through her entry once again, and Jian took in the beauty of his mother's face as he entered her. Her mouth fell open, and he planted his to hers. His cock filled her once again, and then he began to move.

Xiao Li felt her body spasm with her son's entry, and as he began to fuck her with long, slow thrusts, she began to cum once again. She moaned into his mouth the words Vania had overheard just days before, "Oh, Jian! Please! Yes, please! Make me cum!"

Jian pushed up onto his hands to look down upon is mother as he mated with her. He saw her eyes sparkling. He saw her mouth hanging open, expressionless. He saw her large, soft breasts shaking, the dark circles atop the domes and their weight pulling each to the sides of his mother's chest. He noticed the dark little moles that dotted her pale flesh, from her shoulders to her pubic mound. He counted eight, the lucky number of the ancient Chinese. He saw the tangled hairs of both of their pubic mounds, so alike in color. He pushed further up, to his haunches, and took hold of his mother's calves. He pushed them back, very near to her chest, while continuing to drive his cock steadily within her vaginal warmth. He had full control now, and knew that he could fuck his mother for hours, such was the intoxicating pleasure Jian was enjoying now. The scent of his mother's sex filled his nose. Her panting filled his ears. The heat of her body filled his manhood.

Xiao Li again felt the rapid rise in her belly as she looked up into her son's handsome, passionate features. His cock was doing to her what his father's had never done. She was about to climax yet again, a third or fourth time, she couldn't recall. Her vagina clamped around his pistoning shaft. She rolled her head back and cried, "Aaayyyeeee!" as her orgasm exploded from deep within her body. "Cuuuummmmmiiiiiinnnnggggaaaaahhhhh!" she moaned long and deep, and then felt her son's mouth again join with hers. Her head began to spin as his weight fell fully against her. His cock picked up speed within her, stirring up her cream into a froth. Her legs wrapped around his torso and she locked her ankles together, holding her son in place for all time. "Uuunnngggghhhhh!" she screamed into Jian's mouth as she climaxed yet again, fast on the heels of her last one, and suddenly she felt the universe engulf her.

***

Xiao Li awoke from her blissful slumber when the bed shifted beneath her. She turned to see Jian standing at the bedside, still fully nude. His manhood was limp and hung from the tangled hairs, and swung a little as he moved around the end of the bed. "What time is it?" she asked him. The way he jumped, he must have thought her still asleep.

Jian retrieved his robe and as he pulled it on, he whispered, "I think Vania is home with Father." There was nervousness in his voice. He looked to the nightstand and read off the time. "It's six-fifty." Tying the robe's belt, Jian reached for the door.

"Jian," Xiao Li called. Her son paused without opening the door and looked back at his mother. "I love you, my son. But I love you as my lover, as well," she told him. "This will stay a secret from Gang, yes? And this will not be the only time you and I shall find pleasure together. As long as you and Vania of course are both willing, then so am I, Jian. As your mother, I want nothing more than to provide you with happiness. I shall be your lover as well, if it brings you happiness."

Jian moved as if he wanted to return to her, possibly to embrace her or kiss her. Yet his mother remained naked beneath the sheets of her bed, and even as he stood before her robed, he could feel life returning to his member. His fantasies had been fulfilled, and now the reality of his new life was beginning to settle upon him.

"Jian!" Again, he jumped, this time as his wife's voice called from the hallway. "Your father and I have returned. Have you and Mother thought about dinner?"

Jian knew that Vania was actually giving him and his mother fair warning. He quickly pulled open the door and replied, "Mother is not feeling well. I've seen her to bed." He looked back and gave Xiao Li a smile, before leaving her. He had reacted well, giving her husband a reason for her being in bed so soon. Still, she needed to shower at least, for the scent of her son's sweat was still on her, as well as the filling load of his semen that warmed her vagina had begun to leak out of her. It wouldn't due for Gang to feel his own need that night, only to find her already over-flowing.

Xiao Li found her own robe and made her way to the bathroom, and the waiting shower. Below, her family gathered in the kitchen and were talking about ordering out as she cleansed herself of the sins she and her son had so recently, and lovingly, engaged in. As the warm water caressed her body, Xiao Li was already anticipating the next time she and Jian would find pleasure in each other's flesh.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers
12