The Mature Men Series Ch. 02

Story Info
Flirting with the Plumber.
3k words
4.58
13.1k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louisesy
Louisesy
681 Followers

Shortly after my trust with David, I continued chatting with older men online. But the next older man I had was a little too close to home. His name was Chris, and he was my parents' plumber. It all happened by accident, but I have no regrets. I kind of knew Chris. We'd silently eye flirted during a few of his previous visits, but it wasn't like we knew each other more than to say hello to.

After a night out with my friends I woke late the following morning and went for a shower, only to find there was no running water. With the right hump, I stormed downstairs to complain to my mother. She was in the kitchen with her back to me, making coffee.

"Mum! There's no water!" I entered the room in just a pyjama top and a tight pair of knickers.

My mum didn't hear me because the radio was on, and she was talking to somebody, but that somebody was Chris the plumber. He saw me, and I saw the lecherous look in his eyes when he looked me over before fixing his gaze between my legs. I looked down and saw I had a very prominent cameltoe protruding through the fabric of my tight-fitting underwear. I gasped and covered my teenaged mound.

"Louise!" my mother finally noticed me, frozen on the spot with my hands covering my modesty. She soon understood why when she realised I was locked in a stare off with Chris. My mother laughed at my discomfort, finding it amusing.

"Sorry, Chris, my daughter often walks around the house in her underwear. I have warned you many times before, Louise." I stood there paralysed while Chris eye-fucked me during my mother's ill-timed lecture. "Now go upstairs and put some clothes on."

"There's no water!" I exclaimed, which was the least of my worries.

"Sorry, Louise," Chris smiled at my full chest. "I was fixing a leak on the washing machine. The water will be back on shortly."

"Be quick. I need a shower," I told Chris, then turned around to show him my arse.

I was in my bedroom, having dressed casually, waiting for the water to be turned back on, when my mother knocked the door.

"It's only me, love. Are you dressed?"

"Yeah, come in."

"I'm just popping out to get some groceries for lunch. Chris is almost done. He'll give you a shout when the water's back on, okay?"

"How long is he going to be?" I moaned.

"I don't know. Ten minutes, maybe?"

"Cool. Can you pick me up some of that flavoured water I like?"

"Sure, love. I'll be back in about an hour."

"Ok, mum. See you then."

Fifteen minutes after my mother left the house, I went back downstairs to see how much longer Chris was going to be. But before I left my bedroom, I decided I'd have a bit of fun teasing him. Once I'd calmed down I kind of became turned on that he looked at me that way. I quickly changed back into my pyjama top and tight pink, knickers.

"Do you have an update on the water situation, Chris?" I entered the kitchen prepared this time, but also nervous and excited.

"You're an impatient one, aren't you?" he chuckled, crawling out from under the kitchen sink to stand up. "Whoa! Didn't your mother tell you to put some clothes on?"

For the first time I took note of how big and tall Chris actually was. Too big to be a plumber fixing leaks in tight spaces. He was around six feet tall with big strong arms. He looked like he could crush me in those arms, or rather, pin me down and have his wicked way with me. Either way, I stepped back and looked him up and down with fear and excitement in my eyes. I then saw his wedding ring and something twitched inside me. Chris saw me looking at it and smirked.

"I forgot," I giggled flirtatiously.

"You won't hear me complaining," he gave a dirty chuckle.

"You shouldn't be looking," I switched and pretended to be cross.

"I'm sorry, but if you go around the house in cute, tight panties like that, any guy is going to look, even your dad. Where am I supposed to look?"

"I'm eighteen and you're a married man!" I told him off half-heartedly. Truth is I was soaking wet down there.

Chris studied me for a moment. "You're the spitting image of your mother. A little firmer and tighter in all the right places though."

"What would your wife say if she could hear you now?" I tried to be smart.

"What would your mother say if she could see you now?" he threw back at me.

Silence. A few moments of awkward silence loomed in the air before Chris chuckled and put his tools away.

"Don't you know it's dangerous for a married man to flirt with single women?" I warned him from out of nowhere. I was beyond horny for this guy.

"Dangerous how?" He didn't care. I wasn't a threat to him.

"Never mind. Is the water back on?" I lost my bottle to continue playing games.

"Yeah, would you like a hand scrubbing your back?" But Chris hadn't lost his.

"I think I can manage."

"Are you sure? That wet patch soaking your tight panties is saying different."

I looked down but there was no wet patch. I was soaking wet, but it hadn't come through yet. Chris said it to see if I'd look. He roared with laughter when I did. Embarrassing me.

"Arsehole!" I laughed for having checked and gotten busted.

"You said you were single."

"Yeah, what of it?" I said with attitude.

Chris grinned. "Nothing of it. I'm just surprised a sexy young thing like you doesn't have a long line of guys outside the door begging to take you out."

"Maybe I like being single."

"One of them types, are you?" Chris' grin got wider.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're a woman who knows what she wants... and no doubt how to get it with a click of her fingers."

I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Click your fingers and you'll find out."

Chris stood tall in front of me, grinning with arrogance. I bit my lower lip knowing what he meant. I was so turned on I wanted to click my fingers just to see what would happen.

"Well?" he challenged me, then deliberately looked at my throbbing teenaged mound at the front of my knickers. I raised a hand in the air and positioned my fingers as if I were about to click them. "I dare you," he warned.

My heart was pounding, and I felt faint from all the blood suddenly rushing to my pussy. I then clicked my fingers and shrieked as Chris lunged towards me. He stopped and laughed when I jumped back against the kitchen wall.

"Don't you know it's dangerous for little girls to flirt with real men, Louise? You should be more careful in future. I'm not one of those young boys from high school."

"How do you know I haven't been with a real man before?"

"Wanna put it to the test? See if you've had a real man before?" Chris unzipped his fly and took out the biggest thing I'd ever seen.

"Whaaaaaaat!" I screamed before I laughed.

"Didn't think so," he chuckled. "Would you like me to put it away, Louise?" I just stood there staring at it. Watching it rise as it got thicker and harder. "Touch it. I can see in your eyes you're dying to."

I didn't say a word or even look at him. I reached with my hand and closed it around his cock. "I can't even grip it properly," I giggled.

"Use two hands then," he smirked more arrogance.

I stepped away from the wall and held him in both hands. He flinched when I began to stroke it. "What's the oldest you've had?"

"Forty-eight," I muttered, slightly embarrassed again. "His name is David. I met him on the internet."

"Mmm, you naughty girl. I'm forty-two. Was he bigger than me? And was he married?"

"No to your first question and yes to your second question," I blushed.

"I underestimated you," Chris chuckled. "Rub me against that tight teen pussy as it's juicing through those cute, pink panties."

I stepped right up to him and started rubbing the end of his fat cock against my pussy lips through the fabric.

"Mmm, that feels nice. Do you like it?"

"Uh-huh," I nodded whilst biting down on my lip.

"Good. Keep rubbing my cock against your pussy while I unbutton this top and get a look at these big titties."

My breathing had quickened, and my knickers were absolutely soaked. Chris started groaning too, as his fat fingers fumbled with the buttons running down the centre of my pyjama top. Once they were all undone, he flipped it open and pushed it off my shoulders.

"Fuuuck! Eighteen with tits like that! How big are they?" he asked, placing his hands at the outer curves and pushing them together.

"DD," I blushed at his appreciation.

"They're perfect, Louise. So big and round. So fucking soft."

Chris caressed my breasts as I rubbed his cock. It was an intense feeling as I explored a new kind of foreplay.

"Where do you wanna do this?" he grinned, rolling my hard, sensitive nipples.

"What do you mean?" I sighed, needing that cock of his inside me soon.

"Where do you want me to fuck you? In your bed? Over the kitchen counter? Or maybe you'd like me to fuck you on the kitchen table, so you can remember it every time you sit down for a family meal."

I really wanted him in my bed. I thought I'd need to be lying down comfortably to take that thing. It had to be around eight inches. It was huge, but I wanted to see if I could take it, and time was of the essence.

"You can fuck me right here, but first I want to taste it."

I dropped to my knees and removed my pyjama top. Chris groaned when I simultaneously grabbed hold of the shaft at the base with two hands and licked the throbbing dome-shaped head.

"Mmm. You got skills, Louise. I've had many dirty thoughts about having your pretty face down there, sucking me off with that sexy mouth of yours, but I never imagined having your soft lips around my cock for real." Ohh."

Chris put a big hand behind my head, encouraging me to take more of his meaty length inside my mouth. I stopped stroking his cock and rested my hands on his thighs. Using only my stretched mouth, I bobbed my head back and forth, slurping noisily on his big cock.

"Mmm, fuck! Mmm... fucking lovely," he groaned, scooping my breasts in his hands. "Put them around my cock. Let's see if you know what your tits are really meant for."

I was on autopilot now, just letting my arousal fly my body under Chris' command. I pushed my tits up as he grabbed some cooking oil from the kitchen counter. I laughed when he squirted a few drops onto my chest. He then rubbed it in with a big grin on his face before sliding his cock through my cleavage.

"Mmm, I love fucking a big pair of tits."

I didn't have to do anything except kneel on the kitchen floor, holding my tits together whilst looking up into the eyes of another older man. Chris did the rest. He was groaning whilst rocking his hips in a back-and-forth motion, thrusting his thick cock between my big teen tits. He then pulled me up and bent me over the kitchen table He practically tore off my knickers and grunted at my tight, shaven pussy.

"Let's make sure you're ready to take me, because I wanna fuck your teen cunt with every inch."

Chris got down on his knees and began devouring my pussy from behind. He probed both my holes with his tongue and tormented my clit and anus. I was eaten to the brink of an orgasm several times, but he didn't want me to cum yet. My parents' plumber wanted me gagging for his cock, which I was.

"Fuck me!"

"Are you ready?"

"Yes! Put it inside me!"

Chris slapped my arse and positioned himself to feed his thick cock into my tight pussy. I gritted my teeth and cried out as it made its way through the walls of my vagina. I couldn't believe how much he stretched me. He then grabbed my hair and held my body up before fucking me like a slut while my mother shopped for groceries.

With each thrust he gave me, my tits bounced, and I felt a bulge pressing into my tummy. His cock was too big, or at least it was for the aggressive manner in which he was fucking my young pussy. David fucked me good in the hotel, but Chris was a whole new level. He was tearing up my pussy and breaking me in half.

"I haven't felt a pussy this tight since I lost my virginity to a virgin many years ago. I didn't appreciate how good a young, tight cunt felt back then. Mmm... but I do now. You're tight, little fuck-hole feels divine, Louise."

"Uhh... I'm glad... uhh... you approve... uhhh!" I grunted sarcastically. It was a compliment, I guess.

"Tell me, have you had a real man before?" Chris chuckled.

"The fucking... uhhh... biggest! Uhhhh!"

"That'll do for me," he chuckled again, fucking me with the full length of his cock.

Once I finally got the climx I was desperately craving, he flipped me onto my back and lifted my legs into the air, nudging his thick bulbous head inside my pussy. I flung my arms out to the sides, moaning and gritting my teeth as his thickness forced my pussy to stretch wide again.

"Mmm, I love watching a tight slut take my cock. That's what you are, aren't you, Louise? A tight slut!"

"I'm your tight slut," I breathed, spreading my arms across the table.

"Good girl."

"Uhhhhh... uhhhhh... uhhhhhh... fuuuck!" I started gasping, taking something which was clearly too big for my young hole.

"Mmm..." Chris was groaning, holding my legs open while he pushed and squeezed his cock into my body.

I could only grit my teeth again as my pussy was fed his monster. Once it was in, Chris stopped and let the discomfort dissolve into pleasure. It only took a few moments for my insides to accommodate him again, then he resumed fucking me on my parents' kitchen table. He took me to brink of a second orgasm and stopped, to pull out and rest his cock on my hairless pubic mound and tummy. The thing reached my belly button.

"Look at the mess you've made of my cock," he chuckled. I glanced down my body. His length was covered in sticky fluid.

"Just fuck me," I sighed. "Make me cum again."

"Mmm... such a hot little slut."

Chris fed his cock into my pussy once more and we fucked like crazy. Or at least he did. All I could do was lie there and take it like a good little whore, or slut as he preferred to call me. It was wonderfully intense getting fucked like that. A few strokes back into it I came like a volcano. I was whimpering and clawing my nails at the table surface. I'd never cum so hard before. To look up and see a mature man fucking me made it all the more exciting and pleasurable.

"I'm gonna keep fucking you until you pass out on my cock or I cum, whichever comes first."

"Oh, fuck!" I started to cum again.

It didn't stop. Chris was stretching my hole and reaching places that had me climaxing twice in a row. My vaginal muscles spasmed so violently he had to push harder to break the tightness. My pussy was taking a beating, and I did think I was going to pass out at one point, but then, Chris started groaning and I knew he was going to cum.

"Ah! Ah! Ahhhh! Fuck! You're so tight, Louise! Ah! Ah! Ahhhhh! Fuck! Here it comes!"

Unexpectedly, Chris pulled out and shot his load all up my body. It struck me in the face and mouth, and I tasted his cum before the rest landed on my tits and tummy. It was if a pot of yogurt had just been thrown all over me. It was that thick and creamy.

"Damn! Whooph! That was incredible. How are you feeling?" he grinned, wiping his sweaty brow with his forearm.

"Like I need a shower," I laughed, looking down at the mess covering my teen body.

"Are you sure you don't need a hand scrubbing your back?" Chris chuckled, taking his phone out of his pocket.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I laughed.

"Taking a souvenir. Don't worry. This ain't going anywhere. For my eyes only. Give us a sexy smile, Louise."

I posed for the camera with cum on my face, tits and body, then slowly sat up. Chris' cum literally ran down me like slime.

"Get your arse out of here before my mother gets back. Thanks for the fuck!" I laughed and ran my naked, cum covered body upstairs into the bathroom.

Whilst I reluctantly washed his sperm away, I thought about how mad it was. How mad it was that I flirted with my parent's plumber and got fucked so hard on the kitchen table. I spread my legs, put one hand on the wall, and rubbed my clit until I came thinking about how a forty-two-year-old man just fucked my eighteen-year-old pussy before dumping his cum all over me.

If Chris wasn't married, I would have chased after him to have that big fat cock of his again. I'm sure if he wasn't good friends with my parents, he would have chased after my tight, teen pussy too.

Louisesy
Louisesy
681 Followers