The Mature Men Series Ch. 03

Story Info
Louise meets an old man on not just any kind of beach.
2.9k words
4.71
7.4k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louisesy
Louisesy
684 Followers

After checking in to the holiday home with my parents, I decided to go for a walk along one of the many beaches in Norfolk, England, searching for a quiet spot to be alone and sunbathe.

Having travelled some distance on foot, along the stretching shoreline in a short skirt and a full bikini top, passing the rolling sand dunes, I realised it didn't matter where I settled. The beach was deserted. So, I laid a towel where I stood and scanned the beautiful, lonely scenery.

After a few minutes of thinking about it, daring myself until the excitement took over me, I reached behind my back and unclasped the bikini top, freeing my young but large natural breasts on the beach.

It was my first time going topless in public, and I was soon revelling in the freedom of the quiet location, comfortable to explore a bit of exhibitionism.

Resting back on my hands, pushing my chest out towards the sea, I inhaled the fresh air, taking deep breaths before exhaling with a peaceful smile.

With her no parents or people around, I was aroused for being topless on a public beach, knowing I could be discovered any moment. A naughty grin spread across my face.

After a few exhilarating minutes of sitting topless, I looked around to check the coast was still clear before spending the next ten minutes rubbing sun lotion into my body.

I was so turned on after giving myself a very tentative breast massage on the beach. With my sexual arousal heightened, I laid down on my back and slipped a hand inside my skirt and panties.

The risk of getting caught was so exciting, I closed my eyes and became lost in a solo session of topless masturbation. Rubbing my nineteeen-year-old pussy and sensitive nipples.

My mind wandered from one fantasy to another while I sank deeper and deeper into masturbation, driving myself wild with lust.

"Uh, yes," I sighed softly, biting my lower lip. "I'm gonna cum," I moaned, arching my back on the beach when I slid two fingers through my tight slit. "Yes! Yes! Uhhhh! Fuck! Uhhhhhh!"

It felt so good, I continued rubbing my soaked pussy lips after I came, unaware a voyeur was standing only a couple of metres to the side of me.

It wasn't until my climax finally subsided, and my moans quietened down, did I scream then giggle with embarrassment at the old man grinning at me.

"Sorry," he chuckled in just a pair of swimming trunks, holding a rucksack over his shoulder.

I continued to giggle and blush. I could feel my cheeks were burning bright red, but for some reason, unbeknown to me, I made no attempt to cover up my breasts. I also couldn't take my eyes off the man and his bulging trunks.

"How long have you been standing there?" I wondered.

"Long enough," he smiled at my tits. "I'm Alan. I haven't seen you here before."

"I'm Louise, and I'm visiting with my... my... boyfriend," I lied.

"You do realise this is a nudist beach?" Alan curiously grinned at me for a moment.

"A nudist beach!" I laughed in shock. "No! I never knew that! I thought the beach quiet because it's a weekday! Oh my God!"

Alan chuckled and lowered his bag to the ground. "Do you mind if I join you? I assure you I'm harmless. I think I should explain a few things to help you navigate this place for your own protection. It's safe, but you need to know a few things."

"Urm, ok, be my guest," I tingled all over when the very old man sat on the edge of my towel.

Alan then began to explain the etiquette of a nudist beach, and the general area. While I listened, I couldn't stop thinking about the fact I was topless in front of a stranger, especially one old enough to be my grandfather.

He was tall and a bit chubby, particularly around the waistline and under his chin, but his friendliness and being some place where nobody knew me, kept any anxiety and fear at bay.

So much so, I sat up with one arm stretched out behind me, presenting the full firmness of my breasts while I listened and nodded at what Alan was telling me.

We both knew my nipples were hard and protruding. Alan appeared to very much like what he was seeing. He knew a curious exhibitionist when he saw one, and I was happy to pretend I wasn't nervously excited.

"The beach remains pretty quiet throughout the week, unless there's a heatwave. It's usually a few locals just minding their own business, expressing their desire to be nude," Alan explained.

"I still can't believe this is a nudist beach," I giggled. "I genuinely didn't know."

Alan chuckled. "So, where's your boyfriend, Louise? You're perfectly safe, but he's still brave leaving a sweet little thing like you down here, all alone." He glanced at my breasts.

I caught the fleeting look and blushed. It was his most obvious glance yet. I wondered what the old man was really thinking behind those eyes of his. I then glanced at his hands and noticed a wedding band.

"He's back at the holiday home, feeling a little under the weather," I lied again, too embarrassed to admit I was on holiday with my parents. "He won't be joining me anytime soon," I added, not realising or meaning for it to sound so inviting.

But I could from the sudden glint in his eyes, Alan took it as an early sign I could be flirting. "How old are you both?"

"We're twenty-two," I lied once more. This time because I was too embarrassed to admit I was only nineteen.

"A young, free-spirited woman, then. You're very beautiful, Louise," Alan smiled, checking my tits again.

"What about you?" I blushed, wanting to keep the conversation going a while longer.

"My wife and I are both nudists, but she's looking after a friend today. I'm sixty-eight and she's sixty-four."

I felt dizzy hearing how old Alan actually was, and that his wife was also a nudist. A swirl of anticipation suddenly centred around us. It lingered for a few anxious moments until offered to top up my sun lotion.

I looked shocked, but then Alan told me he would be very respectful and only rub my back and shoulders. The places I couldn't reach.

"Urm, ok," my body answered for me. I realised my pussy was aroused and soaking wet again when I rolled over onto my front.

As I turned over, I caught a glimpse of Alan lecherously grinning at my firm butt in the bikini bottoms, peeking out from under the short skirt.

He positioned his knees either side of my closed legs and I felt the stiffness inside his trunks. It rested up against the bottom curve of my buttocks as he shook the bottle of sun lotion and opened the lid. I bit my lower lip to hide a giggle and rested my head on my forearms.

I was nervous and aroused, quivering with excitement when Alan squirted the lotion into his hand. The anticipation only grew stronger. A very old man was about to put his hands on my body, and I was soaking wet over letting him do it.

Neither of us spoke and he began to massage the lotion into my back and shoulders. I heard Alan sigh as if he was savouring the moment. I couldn't say much. My own breathing had become noticeably short and shallow.

I wasn't becoming aroused, I was aroused, biting down on my lip and catching my breath while Alan massaged my body in sun lotion. Moving his hands all over and pressing deeper into my muscles.

It was very relaxing for my body, but my mind and heart were racing, and my pussy was drenched. I figured he was too experienced not to notice the state I was in, because he started rubbing up the sides of my body.

Involuntary murmurs and sighs escaped my quivering lips. I was even wriggling beneath him as his fingertips reached and touched my breasts. They pressed into the soft tissue as it squashed out at the sides of my body.

I felt Alan's cock throbbing against my butt from inside his trunks and smiled too myself. It made me feel naughty in a very good way.

"Would you like me to do your front, Louise?"

I gasped, wanting to yes, but finding myself too nervous to say it. "Is there anyone around?" I eventually asked.

Alan scanned both ends of the beach, and over the sand dunes before reporting back to me that he couldn't see a single soul.

"No, it's crystal clear and still deserted," he said, kneeling high to let me roll over.

To both of our amazements, I turned over with tits exposed in all their young glory. Unable to hide his true thoughts and feelings any longer, Alan grinned at my chest as he squirted more sun lotion into his hands.

"Your boyfriend is a very lucky man, Louise. You truly are beautiful and sexy." He spoke into my big blue eyes while I blushed and rolled her lips inward.

"Thank you, Alan," I said quietly, then I sucked a deep breath in when he put his hands on her tummy.

"Just relax and tell me if I go too far, ok?"

"I will," I exhaled anxiously, before closing my eyes and letting out a soft groan when Alan rubbed his hands up my body and around to the sides, deliberately missing my swollen breasts.

He repeatedly massaged his hands up and down my body until more lotion was required, and until he thought it was time to put his experienced hands on my young breasts.

Alan did it slowly, softly, respectfully, and I gasped to different degrees of excitement throughout the experience, before he began to gently massage the sun lotion into the soft fullness of my breasts.

"Ohhhh," I moaned, with my eyes still closed.

Alan was massaging my tits in a way I'd never experienced before, demonstrating that older men really do know what they're doing when it comes to arousing women, even young women.

I instinctively put a hand at the front of Alan's trunks and carefully squeezed the throbbing muscle through the tight-fitting fabric. He grinned and quickly took it out of his swimwear before returning his hands to my breasts.

I knew exactly what to do. I wrapped a hand around the shaft and gently stroked it back and forth against my tummy.

"Ohhh," Alan groaned, giving my tits a firm squeeze. "That makes me feel so good."

For the next few minutes, we continued stimulating each other beyond all control. We both needed to cum. Agreeing through smiles, moans and flirtatious glints in our eyes, we told each other we wanted to fuck right there on the beach.

Words ceased as our minds and bodies communicated. Alan hovered southwards above my body until his face was looking down at the short skirt.

"Lift yourself for me, Louise."

I raised my butt off the towel so Alan could remove my skirt and bikini bottoms. He groaned hungrily when he saw how smooth my shaven mound was, and the tight, wet slit that was waiting for him to taste and fuck.

"Perfection," he smiled at me.

I giggled and closed my eyes again, unable to watch a very old man bury his head between my legs. Everything about him was sexually all wrong for me, but equally right. I had fantasies involving older men. I'd already had sex with two older men, but not as old and chubby as Alan.

With my heart pounding, I listened to the birds and the waves while Alan got down between my open thighs and flicked his tongue across my clit.

"Uhhhh," I gasped, then he spread my tight clitoral hood with two fingers and massaged my clit with that old, big tongue of his, teasing my young pussy.

His tongue soon got busy inside my juicy hole, tasting the heavily leaking, sticky fluid. Alan then brought his tongue out and licked my pussy lips before flicking my clit again.

In a matter of minutes, I was arching my back and squeezing my tits while I climaxed on the tip of a very old man's the tongue, exploding and crying out in ecstasy on the beach.

With my shaky legs spread wide, Alan walked his knees in between them with a mission to fuck me written all over his face.

"Ohhhh, you're so sexy, Louise," he grinned, rubbing his cock along my slit.

I moaned and waited. Condoms, pregnancy, old and young, taboo sex. None of it was on my conscience when Alan penetrated me and sank his thick cock deeper and deeper into my tight pussy.

Long, harmonious groans sang from our lungs as he fed me every thick inch of cock he had. It ended when I clamped my inner walls around his shaft and squeezed. Alan gasped and buried himself to the hilt, while I panted and held him.

"I'm loving how tight and wet you are, Louise. Ohhh. I don't think I'll be able to stop if somebody does come along."

"Don't stop until you've made me cum on your big cock, Alan. I mean it," I sighed."

"Mmm. I won't stop until we've both cum, and I've filled this little, tight cunt of yours with my cum. Mmm."

Alan put his arms behind my legs and raised my arse off the towel as he leaned forwards and kissed my lips, making sure nowhere inside my young pussy escaped being touched and explored by his old cock.

"Uhhhhh!" I grunted, taking his full weight as he took complete control of the position we were in. "That's big!" I wheezed.

"And you've got one heavenly tight pussy, Louise," Alan sighed, still buried to the hilt. He began to circle his hips as if he was stirring porridge inside my pussy with his cock. "Mmm." He then started to slowly fuck me.

All I wanted to do was cum on his big cock. I wrapped my arms around his chubby, wrinkly, old body and bucked my hips to work with his his thrusts going deep into my pussy.

"Uhhh! Fuck me, Alan!" I panted wildly.

"Mmm, you like that old cock inside you, Louise?" he growled.

"Yes!" I screamed.

Alan gradually increased the pace, fucking me to the verge of another orgasm. I dug my nails into his back, forcing him to hiss and fuck me harder. He grunted and checked the beach for any unwanted visitors, then plunged the full length of his cock in and out of my squelching hole.

I was so wet and out of control, and I was under no illusions that I was receiving a well above average cock and fucking from Alan. He was stretching my pussy, giving me the ride of my life while I took everything he had and sobbed for more.

"Yes, Alan! I'm cumming!" I soon screamed, unable to say it any quieter before my orgasm landed and tore me to shreds.

"Ohhh! That's tight! Fuck! Mmm. I'm gonna fill you right up, Louise!" Alan kept banging away, determined to flood my young, tight pussy with his cum. He relaxed back a little and started chewing on my engorged nipples. It was the extra spice the old man needed. "Ahhh! Take it, Louise! Ahhh! Take it!"

I could do nothing but take it. Alan had my in his grasp the entire time. He grunted and sweated over my body as he emptied his old, saggy balls deep inside my pussy, flooding my womb with his seed until he was drained of cum.

"Ohhhhh, boy!" he eventually sighed, lowering my legs to the ground before he fell beside me on the towel.

I just lied there, looking up at the passing clouds in the sky, panting with warm cum leaking out of my swollen, stretched pussy, wondering what the hell just happened to me.

"Did you enjoy that, Louise?" Alan sighed once more.

"I think so," I replied, with little emotion as I concentrated on recovering my breath.

"I'm your first older guy, aren't I?" Alan smiled with pride.

"Yes," I fed his ego. Technically, he was my first really old guy.

"I hope I won't be your last, young lady. You're built for nudism and fucking. I mean that as a compliment."

We laid there naked, grinning and breathing on our backs, enjoying the post-orgasm bliss.

"I'm here all week," I giggled.

"Excellent. I take it your boyfriend doesn't know you have this side to you?"

"I don't have a boyfriend. I'm here with my parents," I confessed.

"Mmm, I like how naughty you are. Anything else I should know about you?"

"Yeah, I'm nineteen, not twenty-two."

"As long as you're legal and willing, I don't care, but thank you for telling me."

"It's a bit late now, anyway."

We laughed and started to dress. Alan then asked if I'd like to meet him the next day with a close male friend of his. I blushed.

"If you want, we could take you into the sand dunes for a couple of hours. No pressure, Louise. We would respect and look after you the entire time."

"That sounds very naughty. I'll see you both here tomorrow around lunch time," I smiled mischievously, then began my walk of shame back to the holiday home and my parents.

"You can count on it!" Alan chuckled, watching me until I disappeared off the beach.

Louisesy
Louisesy
684 Followers