All Comments on 'The Maze Ch. 03: Old Man'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent chapter and very well written. I have to agree with what the old man said about men possibly being the monsters considering that along her travels, Mia has not come across any men that were not monsters in their own way. I have been enjoying this tale immensely and look forward to seeing where her journey takes her next. Thank you for posting it.

J.D.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

I’m liking this story, but it’s swerving from fantasy to non-con and back again, with a post-apocalyptic future maybe thrown in for good measure, I have yet to see the overarching plot clearly, so fingers crossed! Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

manwithaplan94manwithaplan94over 2 years ago

I am loving this story and finding myself getting interested in the backstory of the world apart from the erotica. I am intrigued by the possibility that this is the same or a similar world as your story The War of the Worlds with the Martians, what with the roots mutations and the old man's suggestion that the gods were brought to Earth from the stars... except that TWotW seems to have been in a society that did not show any indication of being space-faring. In any case looking forward to the next installment as always!

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

Interesting idea. I hadn't thought of that. I did consider it might be part of the Zar world, but I'm still undecided.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES