Cul Vissage

Story Info
April fool prank on intimate friends; swinging begins.
1.2k words
4.17
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sue, how do you feel about Steve and Laura moving into our Cul-de-sac? We haven't seen them in a few years."

"We haven't had a chance to talk to them much, Al. Let's give them a month to settle in before immersing them in our enhanced lifestyle. They have our address from the HOA packet and will probably come see us as soon as they take possession. I don't see any obstacles especially considering all the intimate times we already had with them."

"By intimate times, you mean that she was an intense flame in my life for a while and he was a work buddy who fucked you while we were separated then somehow married her? I got over that when we swapped partners in our pizza dare and Halloween parties. Yet, I hope we can pick up from there. I miss staring in her blue eyes while she Kegels my cock." -sigh- "Here's hoping she hasn't cooled off and dropped us into her 'just friends' zone. No doubt, Steve still has the hots for you."

"For some reason, I loved watching you melt as you made love with her. Maybe it's because you still came back to me after drooling and panting after her. Nice to know you weren't totally disappointed with your consolation prize. Anyway, they missed our monthly 'Cul party' for March. Is April first too soon to have a welcome party?"

"You know I considered you my top award or I wouldn't have taken you back. That may be too soon for a house warming party, but that one is their choice. Steve was always a prankster so why don't we throw them a twisty surprise party. Let me think about that."

Our intimate friends moved in by the end of February and stopped by the next day, a Sunday. When we answered the door, our wives squealed and hugged like long lost best friends. They kissed warmly, holding the other's face, as Steve and I shook hands and briefly hugged. Laura leaned back as she assessed me, then hugged and kissed me in the style of a besotted French woman. Her intense kiss silenced the world around me and filled my head with joy. My heart raced as I presumed we would continue our intimate connections. When I leaned her back and pinched her nipple, I saw Steve tongue wrestling Sue as he palmed her ass.

After long moments of melding with them, we finally let them enter past our foyer and closed the door. When we sat, I spun Laura and had her sit on my lap. Her short skirt lifted and left me wondering if she wore panties. Steve did the same with my wife. "Laura, I can't tell you how much I missed you." Her arm on my shoulder, she kissed me again as I cupped her big tit and held her close. My head spun and I melted. With one foot on the floor, her beautiful legs were well exposed and apart. Pressing my luck, I said, "I have to know if you kept the habit I impressed on you." I lifted her yellow mini skirt and stared at the narrow strip of hair that ended at her stiff clit.

Steve and Sue stared and smiled. "Al, you know I'm still shy flashing strangers, so it's good that you two aren't. You can rub my kitty any time. We have so much to do and just wanted to say hello, make sure you knew we were here, and give you our new cell numbers."

As I agreed with Laura and dipped a finger into her damp pussy, I said, "You are as stunningly beautiful as ever. We'll let you go. I just needed a taste. Steve, you can put my wife's tit back in her top." He stopped licking it and stuffed it back in with a smile.

Our next vissage party was set for 3/25, but two couples would be away so we decided to push it a week. "Sue, that puts it on April first! Perfect for a little prank on our friends. Let's invite them to a 'welcome/meet the neighbors' party that's actually our swinging party."

"And not tell them what it is or that they have to get naked fo it?"

"Better yet. . . ." When I invited Steve and Laura, I told them the dress was casual and no gift required this time as it was a party for them.

April first: we decided to host this April fool party starting at nine P.M. I put a big sign on our foyer entrance saying:

Abandon all clothes, ye who enter here.

Label a paper bag and put all your clothes inside.

Leave the bag, then knock three times and enter for fun.

Knowing our friends loved being naked in a naked group, but not with strangers, was the heart of our prank. We had twenty neighbors, fully clothed, waiting in our living room. When our friends arrived and read my sign, they debated entering for a second. I heard them laughing as they stripped naked and ruffled their bag. A long minute later, a bit after nine, I heard the three knocks. They pushed open the door and leaped inside as Steve shouted, "We're here. Let's start the party!" Then total silence as twenty-two clothed people stared at the two naked strangers and they stared back.

While Steve is average looking with a dad bod, Laura is stunningly gorgeous. Her flawless face with blue eyes, pert nose, and jet black hair is a perfect match for the ideal 'golden ratio' face. If anyone gets past her mesmerizing eyes and face, a quick scan includes her jaw dropping figure: lithesome neck and soft shoulders; full and shapely D cups on her 5'5" frame; narrow waist with flared hips; shapely and toned legs you want on your shoulders. Though you briefly dwelled on the way down, you return to her pouty mound and fixate on her bald labia with a small tongue escaping. Her radiant beauty makes me drool and I avoid looking at my neighbors' reactions.

Finally, I rush to Laura to hug and French kiss her with hunger. "APRIL FOOLS," I shout. As I bend her and kiss her blushing face, I show off our closeness by gently fingering her damp pussy, rubbing her pearly clit to the verge of crimson orgasm as I let others watch. Sue rushes to kiss Steve and squeeze his short, fat cock. Gasps, then total silence.

Finally, I turn and introduce them to everyone, rip off my clothes, and Sue strips off hers. "Now let the party begin." Everyone cheered and stripped. I walked our friends to each couple and explained that in these monthly parties, we greeted each other with the hedonistic handshake. There was no shortage of couples fingering Laura or her shaking their cocks. Though our Cul name means 'screwing,' we think of it as our 'Swinging Cul-de-sac.'

Introductions over, we started some mixed slow music for intimate mixed couples' contact followed by faster tunes to encourage shaking all our naughty bits. Steve and Laura fit right in and would have a happy memory etched in their minds forever.

==== 5 hr 1200 3/18/24 === 1216 words

Seminal image: surprise party to fool S & L