All Comments on 'The Meaning of "I AM."'

by Shepsroad2001

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 2 years ago

Very nicely told and highly erotic. I actually like the fact that the descriptions of the men were deliberately vague. It allowed my imagination to spin wildly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was not only extremely HOT, it was also quite thought provoking. And it was a good lesson for why we should just go with our feelings and no label ourselves. It is a shame that your relationship with James didn't last a little bit longer than it did. That could have made for even more hot chapters of this ***** story. MLF

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

So truly erotic. Vivid word pictures of fellatio and lustful orgasms. Loved the steps described. From watching. To being aroused. To opening the mind to a possibility never even considered before. Seeing what male sex can do to another man, seducing him into wanting it. Wanting to suck a dick. Wanting a man to blow him so he can cum in his mouth. I am a man like that. I am a faggot. I love cock, men with big dicks who shoot lots of cum.

I am very turned on by your well written story. I am grateful that you wrote it. I want to blow somebody now.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

I read your poetry before I read your story. Beautiful, all of it, Shep. I do hope you’ll share more. I’m moved by your words.

Shepsroad2001Shepsroad2001over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks all for the positive feedback. This was my first try at an erotic story.

Shepsroad2001Shepsroad200124 days agoAuthor

I wrote this with some trepidation as the story is more autobiographical than fiction. I still wrestle with the ending to the words "I am..." The face in the mirror was mine and I liked what I saw.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShepsroad2001@Shepsroad2001
I have been reading erotic literature since I was in my teens. I am long past my teens and still a lover of a great story that shows us as we are namely complicated, driven by our passions and usually at war with our reason. Most of my experience has been with women although...