The Mechanic's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't finish her sentence as I gave my mother an orgasm. One hell of an orgasm, if I do say so myself. Not sure I made another woman orgasm like it before. Then she told me to keep going, so I got my brain back into gear and made her cum again rather quickly. She was sensitive, incredibly sensitive, but pleaded with me to keep going.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned softly, feeling her body convulse again. My mother tasted wonderful. It was probably her natural taste, much like her scent was intoxicating, but I knew it was the fact I was doing this to my mother which heightened the senses.

My mother moaned and trembled through another orgasm, then another one. How she managed to tolerate it all, I didn't know. I only stopped when the last one almost knocked her out entirely, watching her chest rise and fall, entire body glistening with sweat, taking on a pinkish colour as there was no doubting she was now rather warm.

Leaving a trail of soft kisses up her body, she opened her eyes once I was looking down into hers. I didn't know what to expect. Tears? Smile? Giggles? All the above. She leaned up and left a soft kiss on my lips, then she giggled. "You taste like my pussy," she whispered.

"I've spent two years thinking about it, Mum," I admitted.

She ran her fingers through my hair. "Better later than never, Mark," she whispered, "I love you so much."

I looked down, my cock gently pressing against her. Meeting her eyes again, she nodded immediately, sliding the head of my cock inside her. "Fuck," I muttered.

"That's it, baby," Mum whispered, "Nice and slow. Never had a cock this big inside me. Not even my toys." I couldn't help smile at her. "I've been a little sneaky, Mark. Might have had the occasional peek, just wondering what my son was packing." I slowly gave her every inch until we were joined entirely. I needed to take a moment. Yes, it was a big moment, but it was more I didn't want to cum in two minutes. She kissed me again, leaving soft kisses up and down my cheek. "Love my pussy?"

"Wish I'd..."

She shushed me. "We're living our wish in this moment, Mark. And now we have the rest of our lives." Her fingers trailed up and down my back. "Make love to your mother."

She'd gone so long without sex, I figured she'd want something tender and gentle rather than just pounding her senseless. Once we figured it all out, and talked about it, we'd not doubt try numerous different things. She did move her legs as I slowly started to move. I looked down occasionally as my cock disappeared inside her, loving how tight she felt, her warmth, her entire body pressing up into mine at times.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"If you need to cum, baby, then cum in me. We have all night. All I want is my son to fill me as much as he can."

"Fucking hell, Mum..."

Picking up the tempo of my thrusts, she was able to read my body language. Feeling her move her legs again, I felt them wrap around me. That made us both groan, the angle of my cock changing inside her. "Holy shit, Mark," she cried softly, "You feel even thicker..."

"You feel tighter," I grunted, picking up the tempo further, amused that the springs of her bed started to creak.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck your mother."

I lasted two more minutes at most. I wasn't embarrassed by the fact my mother had excited more than any other woman I'd been intimate with. Except maybe Cindy. She'd always be special being my first lover. But my mother was something else entirely. Certainly felt like the best orgasm of my life as I felt spurt after spurt of cum fire into the same place I'd left twenty years earlier. Needing a couple of minutes once I was spent, I felt her soft fingers trailing up and down my back. "I love you so much," she whispered.

"I feel the same way," I whispered back, kissing her cheek, moving my way slowly to her lips, that next kiss soft, sensual, but an expression of the depth of feeling we clearly felt for each other.

I remained pretty hard, so despite the fact she was leaking cum, we resumed making love. She smiled at the fact I had barely gone soft. "Is it because of me?"

"One, I'm fairly young. Two, my cock is inside a very tight pussy. Three, that pussy belongs to my mother. Four, I'm in love with my mother." That brought me a halt as I comprehended what I just said. It had always been just expressions of love.

Then I felt her fingers trailing down my cheek. Meeting her eyes, now they were starting to glisten. "Been waiting two years to hear you say you were in love with me," she whispered.

"I always was, Mum. But..."

She put a finger to my lips. "Later. Let's focus on being in love for now."

What she wanted to try a few minutes later was to ride her son's cock. I wasn't going to complain as that meant I could watch her petite little body on top of mine. Lying back, she grabbed the base of my cock, and I got the perfect view of it disappearing inside her. We both groaned again as she slowly bottomed out.

Grabbing my hands for balance to start, I honestly didn't know where to look. Watching my cock disappear and reappear as she bounced up and down was mesmerising. Watching her still rather firm breasts jiggle was arousing and amusing at once. But it was the sheer joy on her face that made my heart swell. She'd been happy for a long time, but being intimate with me added to that.

"Fuck," she moaned, "Mark, your cock is almost too big for me."

"Does it hurt?"

"No, I don't mean that way. I mean you're going to make me orgasm even more."

I released her hands and sat up enough that I could kiss her before my lips found a hard nipple. Sitting up changed the angle, and she was soon gyrated on my lap. Hearing her breathing change, growing rapid with every passing minute, I knew she was getting close. Her breasts got plenty of attention before I kissed up her body, placing my lips near her ear. "Are you going to cum on my cock, Mum?" She made a sound that suggested she was. "I want you to cum on my cock, Mum."

"Oh baby," she whimpered.

"And this is just the first night, Mum. Every night, you can enjoy this."

"Please," she whimpered, almost releasing a sob.

"I love you, Mum," I breathed.

"I love you tooooooo..."

I felt her pussy clamp tightly around my cock, wrapping my arms tightly to keep her steady as her entire body started to tremble. I waited until her orgasm passed, gently stroking her back, before I felt her snuggle into my body, so I carefully lay down on my back, Mum happy to rest on my chest. We laid in silence for quite a while, not needing to say a word, simply enjoying that blissful moment, finally giving into our desires after so long.

Sliding off me, she got off the bed and offered her hand, silently leading me to the bathroom. The smile on her face didn't fade as we showered. We fondled and fooled around, making out constantly, still not sharing a word. Backing her against the tiled wall, my fingers found their way inside her again. I'd already discovered the fact I loved bringing my mother off, bringing her to orgasm one final time before we stepped out of the shower. She dried me down, returning the favour on her, before returning to bed.

Wanting to spoon against me, I held her in my arms, her tiny body against my larger farm perfectly fitting against me. I finally released a sigh. "I was scared, Mum," I admitted, "I wanted you so much, but... I couldn't talk to you about it. I knew how you felt, but it was that one time in my life I needed to speak to someone else. But who could I ask? None of my friends. How could I tell them that I was in love with you? So... I buried everything. I thought maybe dating would help me. It didn't." I managed a chuckle. "Shit, maybe that's why Tamara offered the open relationship? She figured out that I certainly love you more than most son's love their mother."

"But I wouldn't want to share you," she whispered, "Well, except for maybe two girls, if it happens."

"I know. I'm sorry, Mum. I was a coward, and I know it hurt you."

She turned around, feeling her hand on my chest as she kissed me. "No, Mark. You've never hurt me. I've always said you were your own man. You were making the right decision to protect us both, still thinking about your family. This won't be easy for either of us. Then there's your sisters. We will need to be careful. But I want you in here with me. They'll be asleep by the time we get to bed, and you're up before everyone. It will take work but we can do this."

"I'll move my stuff in tomorrow, if that's what you'd like."

"I don't want to sleep alone anymore," she said softly. My hand went to her cheek, gently stroking her face. "I still can't believe how you look at me sometimes."

"You're the most beautiful woman in the world, Mum. How could I not look at you like this?"

I slept like a log. Best night of sleep I ever had. Waking the next morning together, I ended up between her legs again, happily bringing her to another couple of orgasms before we made love again. Only after I'd cum in her again did she ask, "Mark, would you like me to suck your cock?"

"Honestly, it's up to you, but while I do enjoy a blowjob, I prefer being inside a woman like I am now."

"I'm nearly forty and barely have any experience, Mark. Your father..." That was a sign to pull out of her and cuddle. "The first few years after you were born were good, I guess. You were five when I realised he was cheating on me."

"Bloody hell."

"He thought he was being careful. But the longer he did it, the more blasé he got. He never flaunted it nor threw it in my face, but it wasn't difficult to figure out he was fooling around me. But it was always a case of, as long as I had my little boy to raise, and my career, I guess I could put up with a husband who slowly lost interest in me."

"So that night you ended up pregnant?"

"He mustn't have got any that day as he came home and showed interest in me for the first time in months. And though I didn't think much of him anymore, I still craved being wanted, needed, loved. I didn't even think about the pill or protection until it was too late. Anyway, my first boyfriend, the one I lost my virginity to, I did blow him but I don't think I was very good, or I wasn't that confident about it. The other two guys, it was just sex and it made me feel good, I guess. I tried it with your father but he never reciprocated."

"Jesus, Mum. Why the hell..."

"I was young and in love. When he was younger, your father was very smooth. He wooed me and I fell in love. When I gave him a son, I thought we'd remain in love. It obviously wasn't enough. But, no, he rarely ate my pussy. Mark, you've done it more in one night and morning than in a decade of marriage to him."

"Right, pussy eating is on the menu every day too, Mum. Shit, I'll drive to your office and do it at lunch for you."

She kissed my cheek. "I love that idea. Being naughty in my office? I've often daydreamed of you picking me up late, then just bending me over my desk, ripping down my panties and just having your way with me."

"So we might end up living out some fantasies with each other?"

"What do you want, Mark?"

"I love you in dresses and skirts, Mum. Preferably without panties underneath so I could just wander up, maybe give you a little fondle, maybe slide my cock inside you while you're busy doing something else. A quick, fast fuck, leave cum dripping out of you afterwards."

She loved that idea so much, we had our first proper fuck, Mum ending up bent over the bed, my forearms to either side of her as I pumped her from behind. Once I'd left another load inside her, we had a shower before dressing, enjoying breakfast together before we needed to pick up the kids.

I swear, our grandparents must have figured out what was up within five minutes of our arrival. The girls were happy to see us as always, but there's no way they missed how Mum and I acted with each other. We'd always been close but, after the previous night...

"Your Mum looks happy, Mark. Happier than I've seen in years," my grandfather said as I had a look at the car we were still restoring. I was confident it would be ready within a year. The engine was done, as was most of the interior. The outside needed to be fixed, then it would be ready to drive.

"I do what I can to help that."

He made a sound that had me glancing at him curiously. He walked towards me, resting a hand on my shoulder. "Look after her, Mark. Care for her. Love her." I felt my eyes widen as he squeezed my shoulder. "All we want is for our daughter to be happy. She'll always be my little girl, but she's got a good man in her life who clearly loves her just as much in return." I opened my mouth to say something. He shook his head. "No words are necessary, Mark. This is all I'll say about it. Your grandmother and I just want you both to be happy. That's all that matters. Okay?"

"And Mum?"

"Your grandmother is saying the same thing to her."

I hugged the old man tightly. "Thank you," I whispered.

"You've always been a good kid, Mark. Now you're a grown man, mature and certainly responsible. You belong to and with each other."

"Why?" I had to ask.

"Honestly? I don't think we could stop you anyway. You'll both be miserable apart. As I said, I haven't seen your mother this happy since her wedding day to your father. If she looks this happy all the time, then as far as I'm concerned, that's all that matters."

Once we had the girls in the car, I drove us home. Mum was wearing a dress, showing off plenty of her delicious looking thighs. It was rather distracting, Mum giggling, warning me to keep my eyes on the road. She held my hand the entire way, spending most of her time gazing in my direction. "You look happy, Mum," Natalie said from the back seat.

"I am happy, pumpkin. I have you two little tearaways, and then I have this responsible man with me too."

Pulling the car into the driveway, the girls immediately wandered off to their rooms, Mum and I heading to the kitchen for a coffee. Mum hugged me tightly before I could even start preparing. "They give us their blessing," she whispered, "Should we tell the girls?"

"I think they'll figure it out eventually. When they do, then we'll have to sit them down and explain everything." I kissed her forehead before taking her hands in mine, glancing into her emerald eyes. "I'm going to buy you a ring."

"Mark..."

"It can't be official, but I want to buy you a ring."

"Will you wear one too?"

"Of course."

Her face broke into a broad smile. "Okay," she said softly, "When?"

"Soon as I can. The only decision is do you want a surprise or would you like to help pick it? To be honest, I'd rather the latter. I'm confident I know as much about you as possible, but this will be on your finger for the next few decades. Want it to be right."

Mum couldn't reply, kissing me before hugging me tightly. I closed my eyes, enjoying the scent of her shampoo and perfume, only opening my eyes when I heard giggling, the two little terrors standing in the doorway. "Mark looks happy too, Mum," Natalie said.

"He is, pumpkin. We're both happy. Never been happier." She met my eyes, the smile never fading. "It's why I love him."

That was safe. The two terrors giggled before returning to their bedroom. I kissed her a final time before finally focusing on coffee. "I'll move some of my stuff when they go to bed," I suggested.

"If we put on a movie for them, we could disappear for an hour." I gave her a look, Mum lifting the front of her dress to give me a good view of her pussy. "Would you like that, Mark?"

Coffee was abandoned. I put on a movie that would last ninety minutes for the girls before Mum and I disappeared for an hour.

*****

Cathy

I couldn't help stare down at my left hand every few minutes. It was a simple band as I insisted Mark didn't have to break the bank. I was a simple woman at heart. The fact my son loved me, was in love with me, was more than enough. Yes, there was a couple of jewels, but it was the inscription that I couldn't see that meant the world to me. Only three people knew of the inscription. My son. Myself. And the jeweller that did it.

"With us, Cathy?"

I looked up, feeling my cheeks blush as I glanced around the table. "Sorry, million miles away for a moment."

I managed to concentrate on the rest of the meeting before the boss ended it. He asked me to stay for a moment once everyone else disappeared. Taking a seat nearby, he smiled at me. "You seem different, Cathy. Happier. Content." He paused, then added, "And you're in love. The reason I can say that confidently is the ring on your finger that you can't help staring at every so often. Whirlwind romance?"

"No, it was a long time coming, actually. The wedding was what happened quickly. Guess I should mention I'll need time off soon for a honeymoon. He's talking of a week in the Pacific somewhere. Sun. Sea. Sand." And sex, though I'm sure they would have figured that out.

"Will we meet your new husband?"

Thankfully, I'd kept work and home life separate. There was a picture of Mark on my desk when he was a little boy. He looked much different now. There were more pictures of my daughters around. "He might pop in."

"And your daughters?"

"Pretty much adopted them as his own already. They adore him."

He smiled. "Sounds like you've snagged yourself a good man."

"A great man. It's why I married him."

I hadn't really thought my demeanour had changed that much since Mark and I had finally been intimate, but as I asked some of my colleagues, they suggested I'd been in a better mood for months. That suggested I was happier even before that first night with my son. I'd certainly been far happier about life the past couple of years, even when we were not together. Even when my son was dating, I'd never felt more content with life. My son had been a man, finding his own way in life, while still supporting his family. But every day since we'd resumed our close relationship was just better and better. And I knew he loved me as much as I loved him.

He was already home when I pulled into the driveway, thankful it was a Friday night. I walked into the living room to find the two girls glued to the television. He was sitting back, relaxing, after another hard week at work. Dropping my things in our room, I gave the girls a cuddle before sitting next to him. Checking they were not watching, I turned his chin and kissed him properly.

"Well, hello to you too, Mum," he said softly.

"When are you able to go on holiday?"

"Whenever you can."

"Next month? I've asked for the time off. Won't be a problem."

"All I need to do is confirm the reservations."

"Girls, how would you like to spend a week with your grandparents?"

That excited them as they knew they were going to spoiled rotten the entire time they were there. And the grandparents loved having their grandchildren around. They were still only in the mid-sixties so could just about keep up with them on a daily basis. I was just as excited as my daughters, the idea of a week away with my son. We could travel and act as husband and wife. No-one would know who we were unless we had the misfortune of running into anyone we knew.

We managed to get time off within a month, Mark booking everything for me, suggesting the only thing I needed to do was go shopping. Incredibly suggestive, though when I asked him to join me, he simply said, "Surprise me when we get there."

After dropping the girls at their grandparents, both telling us to simply enjoy our time away together, Mark drove us to the airport, parking up before rolling our bags towards check-in. Leaning against him as he passed over everything, the lady behind the desk smiled. "Newly married?"

"It's our delayed honeymoon," Mark replied.

The smile broadened. "Well, good thing you booked business class tickets."

123456...8