The Mechanic's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine," I replied. He smiled, kissing my cheek, before walking to the screen door leading out. "I love you, Mark."

I cringed as I knew how it sounded. And when he came to a stop, I think he heard the difference in the way I'd said it. He turned slowly and met my eyes. I had to look away, needing to wipe my cheeks of the tears that were falling. Before I knew it, I felt his arms around me. I figured I'd just ruined everything with four simple words.

"Hey..." he whispered, "It's okay, Tali. It's okay."

"I'm sorry..." I sobbed quietly.

He shushed me, lifting my chin up. I could barely see as my eyes continued to fill up, feeling tears continuing to slide down my cheeks. Feeling him softly brush them away at least made me smile. Then he kissed my forehead and I sighed. "Tali," he said softly. I blinked my eyes clear before meeting his, "I know."

"You... You do?"

"Of course. So does Mum. She figured it out first, a while ago. We discussed this very situation happening."

"Oh shit..."

He shushed me again. "We were just waiting for you to be comfortable to talk to us about it. And I know your twin sister feels the same way. I think you need to talk to her, then talk to Mum and I. Okay?"

"You're not mad?"

"How could I be mad? You're my little sister, and I love you very much."

That just made me cry even harder. Then I felt someone else hug me, glancing to see it was Mum. "Has she finally admitted how she feels? That can be the only reason she's sobbing in your arms right now."

"I think it's a volcano of feelings ready to erupt, Mum," Mark replied.

"I'm sorry," I murmured again.

"Tali, the fact you're in love with him comes as no surprise to either of us. I've been aware for a while now. I think you were having those thoughts and feelings before we told you about our relationship." I nodded into his chest. "I thought that would have given you the confidence to tell us. Why now?"

"Because my friends won't shut up about how hot he is and how much they want him to fuck them."

"Wonder how they'd react if I said I was fucking my mother?"

I snorted. "They'd think you were even hotter and want to watch."

"Do they know how you feel about me?" he asked.

"Yes," I whispered, "I needed to tell someone other than my sister. They don't think I'm weird, which is weird in itself."

He lifted my chin again. "We'll talk when they go home, okay?"

He let me go, watching him walk away, though he glanced back and smiled. That just made me want to melt into the ground. Mum hugged me again from behind. "Mark and I have already talked about it once we realised, Tali. I love my son. I love my daughters. There won't be more than two people at once, I'm not interested in women. But if you want to be with your brother, I couldn't think of anyone better you could be with."

"Are you sure, Mum? I don't want to ruin your relationship."

"That man loves three people, Tali. He loves me, and he loves his sisters. There is no greater expression of showing that love than by being intimate. I've been fortunate enough to have that for ten years. Now you will get the chance to experience that same sort of love."

I turned and hugged Mum tightly. "Thank you."

She kissed my cheek. "Anything for my daughters. Much like he'll do anything for his sisters. His entire life since he was twelve has been about helping his family, one way or the other. Now, take a minute, dry your eyes, then come join your friends again. And Tali?" I met her eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too, Mum."

I calmed myself down before heading back outside. No surprise two of my friends were putting on a show for Mark, busy making out with each other. Rebecca looked at me, rolling her eyes, while Mark seemed more amused by it than anything. Joining them all back in the pool, Emily and Lizzie broke apart, smiling at everyone. "Want to join in, Tali? Becca doesn't want to because of your brother."

I felt my cheeks grow warm. "Something you need to share, Tali?" Mark asked, hearing the humour in his tone, "My little sister has done some experimenting, perhaps?"

"Not like that!" I blurted out, "But, well, we practice kissing."

"Really?" he asked, and I swear it sounded like he wanted to laugh.

"Maybe you'd like to practice with your brother, Tali?" Emily asked.

"Maybe she could practice more than kissing?" Rachel added.

"God, you lot are obsessed with getting me to fuck my brother!" I exclaimed.

"If you won't, I'll throw my hand up for the chance," Rachel retorted, "I'm sure he'd love some of this smooth eighteen-year-old pussy."

My brother couldn't help himself, chuckling away. "Let's be honest, we'd all love him to fuck us," Lizzie added, "Would you like that, Mark?"

"Well, it isn't every day I get sex practically thrown in my face. What do you think, Mum?" he asked.

She was sat on the ledge within the in-ground pool, sipping at a glass of wine. "Hmmm, watching my son deflower a bunch of virgins? I might just get a little jealous, Mark. You are all virgins, right?" I nodded along with my friends. "And you all want to be fucked by my son?" My friends nodded again. Rebecca and I just looked at Mum, who smiled at us. "Well, Mark, I must say, that is quite the tempting offer you have."

"I'd totally suck your dick," Lizzie blurted out.

My brother looked at her and smiled. "Well, I'm sure you have a very pretty pussy in return, Lizzie." It amused me when she blushed. "You've got a tight little body on you too. You all do. I'd be a very lucky man just to have one of your join me in bed."

"Even your sisters?" Rachel wondered.

Mark shrugged. "Sure. Have you not seen my sisters? They're both gorgeous. I'd have to be blind not to notice them."

It was obvious Rebecca hadn't said a word to him, as she looked a little overcome by his comment. She soon found herself being cuddled by him, and my friends at least thought it was sweet. "Wish I had a brother like him," Emily muttered.

Once it started to grow dark and cooler, we all headed inside, our friends getting changed. Their goodbyes to Rebecca and I were short, ensuring Mark hugged them for at least a couple of minutes before they headed out the front door. Once the door shut, Mark burst into laughter. "My god, your friends sometimes," he said, before he turned towards my sister and I. "Okay, girls. We need to talk," he added softly. I knew what was coming, but Rebecca looked like a deer in headlights, glancing at me in concern. I took her hand.

"It's fine, Becca," I said softly, "Don't worry."

We sat on the couch, Mark sat in the armchair, Mum sitting on his lap, leaning against his shoulder. They were always cuddling nowadays, and we both thought it was very sweet. We loved cuddling with him too, but it was different. "Becca, Tali told me how she felt earlier," Mark started, "Be honest, do you feel the same way?"

I wasn't surprised my twin burst into tears, ready to hug her. All she could do was nod. No surprise Mark came over, getting onto his knees to hug us both. "Becca, I know, it's okay. Mum knows too." She joined him on the floor. "It's nothing to worry about, certainly nothing to be ashamed about, considering that you know I'm with our mother. The question is, Becca, do you want me to be intimate with me too?"

"More than anything," she managed to reply, "Tali and I are virgins. We agreed that you would be our one and only."

"Shit, our friends today almost feel the same way. You could have a harem of younger lovers if you wanted."

He shook his head. "No. I'm with Mum, and I'm committed to her. But she realised your feelings for me before I started to really comprehend how you felt about me. She told me how you obviously felt, then asked if I'd be willing to take that step with you. Mum is absolutely fine with the idea. She knows I love her, and she knows I love you two as well. I guess the only question is, do you want me together or separately?"

"And I won't be involved, Becca," Mum added gently, "I love my daughters. You're wonderful. But I'm not interested in being intimate with women, though watching my children make love? I know I will love that, at least."

"Together," Rebecca whispered, nodding my head in agreement, "Tali and I do everything together as it is, why not lose our virginities at almost the same time?"

"Next weekend," Mark said, "We'll go out for a meal, then come back here, relax, then we'll go to bed together."

"Our bed, Mark," Mum added, "I'd love to see my daughters become women thanks to their brother."

"You sure, Mum? It's only ever..."

"I'm sure, baby. As I said, the idea of watching you with these two makes me smile. Add to that, I'm fifty years old now. Maybe..."

Rebecca and I watched our brother turn to his mother and kiss her with as much passion as he could muster. Whatever she was going to say ended in that moment. "No getting silly ideas into your head, Mum," he warned softly. She blushed brightly and cleared her throat. "Okay, girls. Why don't we go and get some take away?"

Returning home after we'd stuffed ourselves, Mark sat on the couch, Rebecca cuddling to one side, myself to the other, Mum sitting back against the lounge between his legs. My sister and I couldn't help run our hands up and down his shirt, feeling the hard muscle beneath his clothing. To my surprise, Rebecca was the first to make a move down to his crotch. When she gasped and glanced at me with a smile, I knew it was because he was hard.

I had to cop a feel too. When I did, I couldn't help but look up at him. "You've got a big dick," I whispered.

Mum laughed. "Girls, you have no idea. Want to see it?"

"What?" Mark asked.

"Nothing sexual, Mark. But maybe you should let them know what they're in for?"

He glanced one way, then the other, before he stood up and took of his t-shirt, before he lowered his shorts and underwear, sitting back naked between my sister and I. Mum turned around, grinning immediately. Rebecca and I shared another glance. "It's okay, girls. Do whatever feels comfortable," he said softly, though he released a soft groan when Mum grabbed his cock, giving it a few strokes. I watched, mesmerised, as it clearly filled as it quickly turned erect.

"Oh my god!" Rebecca exclaimed.

"Wow," I whispered. I looked up to see him look down at the three of us, nothing but love on his face and in his eyes for us. I leaned up and kissed him. He wasted no time kissing me in return. I whimpered within seconds. Breaking the kiss, he caressed my cheek before turning to Rebecca, kissing her as well. No surprise she whimpered too. The desire we both felt for him was all encompassing.

Distracted by kissing him, he groaned, turning to see his cock in Mum's mouth. She looked up, her eyes filled with desire. "You don't have to suck his cock first thing, girls," she said, "He'll definitely eat your pussy first before making love to you though. Your brother loves eating his mother's pussy."

Rebecca had a hand down her shorts. I followed suit, no surprise I was already soaking wet. Just touching myself almost ended with me falling onto the floor, much to the amusement of our brother. While he was blown, he continued to kiss both of us. Rebecca had an orgasm with five minutes. Mark held her tightly as she came down. "Now that was beautiful, Becca," he whispered, "Are you close too, Tali?"

"God yes," I moaned, my fingers now entirely focused on my clit.

He leaned down to my ear. "Cum for me, little sister. Cum for your big brother."

"Oh god!" I moaned, feeling his fingers caress my back. Just that was intimate and sent me cresting a wave I didn't want to end.

"Keep going, Becca. Cum for your brother again. I want my little sisters to orgasm again and again. And I haven't forgotten about you, Mum. Soon as I cum, you're getting on for a ride."

"We can watch?" Becca asked.

"Yes, so you get an idea of how it will be for you too."

We continued to masturbate as Mum's head was soon bouncing up and down fast on his cock. I'd never seen a blowjob in real life before. Lizzie had a couple of toys, and she liked to put on shows, but the only blowjobs I'd seen was in porn. When he groaned, his fingers running through her red hair, I knew that meant he was getting close. "Wait for me," I whimpered, "Want to cum together."

"Me too," Becca murmured.

"Hurry, girls. I'm close."

I frigged myself something stupid. He came first, exploding in Mum's mouth. Becca and I came almost together, needing to collapse against him to either side, breathing deeply. I noticed him hug us tightly as Mum eventually lifted her mouth from his cock, showing us the contents of her mouth. She then closer her mouth and smiled, swallowing it down.

Feeling a finger at my chin, Mark kissed me and it was hot, passionate, full of hunger. He left me wanting more as he kissed my sister the same way. "I want to get naked," I said.

"Not yet. Not until next weekend," he replied, "Trust me, I want to see you in all your glory right now, but if you get naked, I'll want to fuck you right now."

"Want to fuck me, baby?" Mum asked.

"How is that even a question, Mum?"

Becca and I watched as our mother stripped naked. Even at fifty, she was still fit as a fiddle. Her tan had long since faded as she preferred pale skin, as did Mark. Her breasts were small, a little sag but nothing to be ashamed of at fifty. She was still slim due to going to the gym and a good diet. Wide hips from carrying three children, and there were marks which remained. Mark looked at her with nothing but love in his eyes as she rested a leg to either side of him, leaning down to kiss him. "Now that you've cum already, I'll get to ride you for a long time now," she said.

"Girls, count her orgasms. I'll be carrying Mum to bed once she's done with me."

Rebecca and I snuggled into him, watching as his cock disappeared inside our mother. "Can we touch ourselves again?" I whispered.

Mum smiled. "I'd be disappointed if you didn't, sweetie."

Watching Mum ride our brother was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen, but there was no missing how in love they were either. I actually started to feel a little guilty again. Mum noticed, as it must have appeared on my face, stopping long enough to kiss my cheek. "Don't worry about it. Next week, you'll be in this position and you'll realise how much you'll love it too."

Resting hands on his shoulders, she really started to bounce up and down on his cock. That's when she enjoyed her first orgasm. Never thought I'd see my own mother's orgasm face, but the delight made me smile. She clearly loved my brother, definitely loved his cock, and watching her with him was not only sexy, it was beautiful too. One of the most beautiful things I'd watched in my short life to that point.

There was a surprise in store as Rebecca got up and sat next to me, her hand going straight down my shorts, turning to kiss her immediately. "Oh, well... I guess I should have expected that," Mum said, before she giggled, "Mark, I think your cock just got thicker. Do you enjoy that?"

"I'm beginning to see my little sisters in a whole different light."

"Does it bother you?" Rebecca asked.

"God no. If it makes you happy, do it."

I turned back to my sister, her hand down my shorts, while I was soon fondling her bald, wet pussy at the same time. Wasn't the first time we'd masturbated each other, wouldn't be the last either. We just hadn't done anything else, though admittedly, we did enjoy being naked while doing it. But we were okay remaining clothed. Or we were until Mark said, "Get naked you two."

We stripped so fast in our excitement, standing before him. Mum turned and smiled. Mark looked at us with nothing but hunger in his eyes. We were both around five-four, nearly the same height as Mum. B-cup breasts as we shared bras. Not too slim, more athletic than anything. We were both shaved as we liked to wear bikinis. We were pretty much identical. Even the same sort of firm little butt men seemed to love.

"Fuck," he muttered, bringing Mum forward to kiss her, before he turned her onto her back, staring into her eyes. Then we watched him utterly fuck our mother, Rebecca and I sitting in the armchair together, continuing to fondle each other.

"Fuck me, son, Fuck me with that big cock!" Mum cried.

"So hot," I murmured.

"Totally have to watch them again," Rebecca stated, "Though hopefully my tight little pussy will get some attention too."

Mark was now grunting, Mum's legs spread as wide as possible. He was an animal, driving his big cock into her over and over again. No missing the fact Mum enjoyed a couple of orgasms before he finally exploded inside her. Must have been a good orgasm as he practically collapsed on top of her, watching her wrap him up in his arms and legs, soft kisses on his cheek and whispered words in ear.

"Like the show, girls?" she asked.

"God yes. Totally hot," Rebecca replied.

"Good. If you like, you can watch us again. I really won't mind. You can watch us make love, or you can watch us have a nice hard fuck. The only thing I ask is that you ask before coming into our room, okay?" We both nodded. "Good girls."

Watching him pull out of our mother, his cock was still mostly hard, glistening in the light. He glanced our way and smiled, helping Mum to her feet, watching as his cum started to dribble out of her. "Sex is messy," he said, "So we're going for a shower. We'll be back shortly. We'll need to wipe down the couch later. Your mother does get rather wet sometimes."

She giggled. "Please, how much cum do you fill me with each night?"

"Hmmm... more than enough, I think."

Feeling tiredness suddenly hit, I gave my sister a squeeze. "Bed time? We do have uni in the morning."

"Yeah, guess we should."

Despite we were all naked, hugging Mum and Mark wasn't too awkward. No surprise Rebecca joined me in bed that night for some company, bringing each other a couple more times before we went to sleep. The last thing she whispered was, "I can't wait for next weekend," before we both drifted off.

*****

Mark

I'll admit, I was distracted all week at work. Thankfully, being the manager, the only person who could criticise me was the regional manager, and apart from the occasional phone call, he just let me get on with the job. One or two guys noticed my mind wasn't exactly with it. Shame I couldn't admit that it was because I was going to be fucking my sister's on the weekend. They'd never met my mother, so I could introduce Mum as my wife, at least. One or two questions about the age gap, but they could see were in love, so it was never mentioned except for one or two subtle jokes.

Getting home from work on Friday, Mum was already home as she worked from home more often than not nowadays. She had perhaps a decade left of working, but considering the mortgage was paid, and the bills were few otherwise, I knew she was already looking at early retirement, considering her pension was going to be enormous. Perhaps the biggest sign we were at different stages in our lives, but my commitment to Mum was as firm as ever.

The girls weren't home yet, so Mum quickly found herself back on the table, my head buried between her legs. I couldn't get enough of her pussy. I knew she still had memories of her ex-husband, about the lack of interest in her after only a few short years. We'd been together for ten years, and the sex just got better and better. I brought her off three times before I put her panties in my pocket, leaving her lying back on her forearms, breathing heavily and looking rather seductive.

"What you do to me, Mark," she murmured.

"I know. Drink?"

"I'd love one."

I poured Mum a glass of wine, grabbing myself a soft drink. I didn't like wine, had the occasional beer, and tried to avoid spirits except if I was out with friends. The girls enjoyed their cocktails on a weekend, surprised they preferred lazing about at home than heading out with friends. Though considering their friends ended up spending most of their time at ours anyway.

1...345678