The Mechanic's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't!" I exclaimed.

Mark glanced at me before leaning forward to kiss my cheek. "I love you," he whispered.

Business class tickets meant we could relax in the lounge before the flight. There was plenty of food and drink to enjoy, including booze, but I was far too excited to drink. Mark was taking everything in his stride as always, content to just have me sit astride his lap. My son had always loved me, but the love we shared now? I'd waited near forty years for it. And it had been worth every hour of waiting to be with him like we were now.

The flight was smooth, taking a few hours, and business class was certainly better than economy. I was tempted about joining the 'mile high club'. Instead, the seats were rather large and comfortable, enough that I found myself on his lap again, blanket covering my lap as his hand ended up under my dress, moving the thin fabric of my panties aside, two fingers inside me.

"Make me cum," I breathed into his ear.

"What do you think my intention is, Cathy? Though the idea of teasing you without making you orgasm..."

"Please don't," I pleaded. He met my eyes and no doubt saw the desire for release. His face softened immediately. "I love you so much."

Loved him even more when he got me off. Needed to kiss him to cover most of the moans I released. But it was when he sucked his glistening fingers, his eyes not leaving mine the entire time, that certainly had a wave of desire flood through me. "Love your taste, Cathy," he said softly.

"Well, you certainly do it enough nowadays."

"At least two years to make up for, my darling wife."

I kissed him softly. "Mark, you've more than made up for any hurt you think you caused."

"I know, but I'm going to keep making you as happy as I am every damned day."

The resort was utterly magnificent. My son certainly had good taste, and it was catered towards adults rather than families. The pool was enormous with a bar in the middle of it, while there were plenty of things that would help us relax, such as massages and spa treatments. Our room was spacious and must have cost him a small fortune. There were activities we could participate in, though I admitted I was happy to just spend a week relaxing. I was on holiday and had no desire to fill my days with activities. That seemed to please Mark, who admitted he didn't want it to feel like work.

We'd arrived late in the evening, so after a rather fabulous dinner, we retired to our room. Mark had a quick shower, walking out naked as we were no longer shy around each other. Rubbing his hair dry, he met my eyes as I relaxed on the bed. I couldn't help look him up and down. His daily gym routine had left him with a toned body. Still had to pinch myself that he was interested in his forty-year-old mother.

I grabbed a little something from my bag before sliding past him. He wrapped an arm around my waist, giving me the sort of kiss that aroused me in one moment, made me practically jelly in his arm in the next. "Enjoy your shower, wife," he whispered.

"I will, husband."

It was a quick shower, just to wash away the ride in the plane. I'd flown for work often enough and I was always left desperate for a shower afterwards. Once I was out and drying off, I put on the sheer black teddy that would leave nothing to the imagination. Two thin straps over my shoulders, and it barely covered my pussy. If he ended up ripping it off me, I wouldn't be all that bothered.

Opening the door, he was already turned to the bathroom, clearly waiting for me to arrive. His eyes widened, smile forming as I turned sideways, lifting a leg as I clung to the doorframe. "Do you approve?"

He practically growled as he stood up and stalked towards me. The look in his eyes verged on animalistic. He gently pulled me into his body, feeling his thick cock pressing into me. "Fucking hell, you're beautiful."

He picked me up with ease, carrying me to the king sized bed. I swear the only sounds I heard were our hearts beating as he laid me down, sitting back on his knees as he gazed down at me, a million thoughts seeming to cross his eyes in seconds. Then he smiled as his eyes moved to my crotch, raising an eyebrow. "You shaved?"

"You said surprise you. Considering some of the surprises I have, shaving would be best." I felt my cheeks heat up as I spread my legs rather provocatively, running a finger down to tease my slit. "Do you like my bald pussy, baby?" I shuddered as I was already utterly turned on. "Maybe you'd like to eat my bald pussy for a while before you fuck me?"

"Oh, I'm fucking you later, Mum," he growled. He always called me Mum in the bedroom. That would never change. "After a week, you'll be left walking funny as we walk through the airport."

He made me orgasm within a couple of minutes, helped by the fact he had kept me turned on during the flight, during the trip to the resort, and the simple fact he was just achingly handsome. But he'd learned my body incredibly quickly in his desire to make me happy in return. Knew just where to kiss me, how to lick my pussy, the best way to use his fingers. I loved it when he spent an hour just teasing me, slowly building to a crescendo, giving me the sort of orgasm that left my body shuddering for ages, and needing to cry at how much he did just to put a smile on my face.

The fact he sometimes spent all night just giving my body attention just made me fall in love with him more each and every time. My son didn't have a selfish bone in his body. He'd dedicated his life to his family, and to me, since he was a boy. Now he was a man and his desire to continue his dedication, I rarely had the words to express what it meant.

Feeling him kiss up my body, his mouth latching onto one of my nipples, feeling another dose of arousal flood my body, he continued to tease me until I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance. I pushed my body down, eager to feel him inside me. He pulled back and smiled. "No, Mum. Not yet."

"Please," I begged.

"How much do you want me, Mum?"

"So much, baby."

"You want your son to stick his cock in you?"

"I want my husband to fuck me." He raised an eyebrow at that. "I want him to stick his big cock inside me and just fuck me senseless. No need to worry about anything except the fact I want to feel him blast deep inside me in a few minutes."

His eyes lit up at what I just said, and feeling him slide his cock inside me in one movement made me moan loudly. Once he was comfortable, he gave me a look I only saw every so often. The sort of look that suggested 'Hold on, Mum. I'm about to fuck you something stupid.'

Then he surprised me by pulling out, easily lifting me up and putting me back on my knees. I quickly grabbed a pillow for my head, wiggling my arse in his direction as I felt his cock slide inside me again. Feeling his hot breath on my neck, he growled, "Ready, mother?"

"Fuck yes, baby."

My god, he fucked me hard that night. Probably the hardest he'd done so far. I was no wallflower, but I'll admit I loved it when he was gentle with me. We made love, we rarely what I called 'fuck'. But that night, my god, my son fucked the shit out of me. He was a man possessed, and he stayed hard even after he came inside me three times. He didn't have any particularly interest in trying a bunch of strange positions, sticking to versions of missionary and doggy.

No idea how many times I orgasmed as well. Sex just got better and better from that first time, figuring out which positions were best that I could orgasm with his cock inside me. But my son loved it when I rode him. He'd sometimes have me lean forward and thrust up into me nice and fast, but after fucking me senseless, he ended the night looking up at me with nothing but love in his eyes as I rode him to one final orgasm.

Then we slept.

The next day, I showed off my next surprise, a red bikini that just about covered my pussy, and the top covered my nipples and a part of each breast, but that was about it. When I walked out of the bathroom to show him, he looked ready to leap on me. I loved exciting him so much.

"Fucking hell, Mum," he muttered.

Walking towards him, I ran my hands down his strong arms. "I only wear it for you, baby," I whispered, kissing his chest, "Every other man will be checking me out, but they'll be jealous because they know my eyes are only for you."

I wore a different bikini every day. All different colours. He loved the black one I wore on day three as he said it meshed well with my pale skin. I also had a blue one that he adored. I had other sheer teddies I wore at night, and other nighties, one that ended up being ripped off my body as things heated up. We enjoyed plenty of time in the pool. We had massages together. We walked along the beach every day, eventually finding a secluded spot we could make love. Going down on him as he relaxed on a towel was such a brazen act, I was so turned on after I'd made him cum, and swallowed it, that I just had to mount him and enjoy my own orgasm.

How we didn't break the bed during our weeks' vacation, I'll never know. The sex was phenomenal, making love each morning, slow and tender, the perfect way to wake up, a light orgasm that provided a pleasant start to the day. Mark would cum in me, then we'd have a shower, dress and head downstairs for breakfast. We'd return to our room after lunch for a nice, hard fuck. That's when I made sure it was all about him. I just wanted him to almost use me for his own pleasure. At night, we mixed it up between a rough, sweaty fuck and some sweet lovemaking. Every night, I'd fall asleep in his arms. Even after all this time, I'd occasionally get a little teary at how much he loved me. That resulted in me turning around for some 'son cuddles', his fingers gently caressing me, whispering how much he truly loved me and how happy he was with how life had turned out.

"Mum, my friends at school would be jealous I'm with you like this now. I'm living out the fantasy so many would have had about their own mothers too."

The week passed too quickly for both of us. That last night, I returned the favour by making love to his cock with my mouth. The look in his eyes as I pleasured him had me almost dripping with excitement. My son had a great cock, bigger than his father's, that was for sure, and even better was that he knew how to use it. Having rarely given blowjobs, I'd been so nervous when first going down on Mark, but he was a vocal lover, and let me know exactly what felt good. The first time I made him cum, I was far too excited and swallowed his cum without thinking. That left him surprised. When I said I'd definitely be doing that again, he leapt on me, and I was rewarded with one hell of a good fuck.

We joined the 'mile high club' on the flight home. It was awkward, uncomfortable, but feeling him his cock slide inside me, knowing people saw us disappear inside together, was such a turn on, little wonder we both enjoyed an orgasm.

Mark drove us home, collecting the kids from our grandparents. They took one look at us and started to chuckle. "Good time with your mother, Mark?" my father asked.

"We had a great time."

"Good. The kids have been great. Spoiled rotten, but they're good kids."

They were ever so excited to see us. It was the first time I'd been apart from my girls for longer than a couple of days since they were born. Hugging Rebecca, Natalie hugging her brother, it was only then that I think we both realised how much we'd missed the little terrors. "We'll take them with us next time," he said softly, "Maybe go up or down the coast, enough to keep them occupied."

Mark continued to 'date' me, though we were now doing it once a fortnight, as soon as he was paid. Within a year, he was managing one of the locations for the company he worked, though thankfully it barely changed his hours. I decided it was time to cut back on my hours, at least at the office, making sure I left at a reasonable time. The week away had given me time to think. My girls were getting older, and I didn't want to miss out on too much.

The next few years seemed to fly by. The depth of love my son and I shared could not have possibly been matched by any other mother and son, considering he shared my bed, we were husband and wife in our own eyes, we made love every night, and the affection I received from him, and return, was positively endless. I only asked once more about him having a child of his own. He assured me that his sisters were his kids, he'd practically been a father to them since he was around sixteen, since he started working.

But the problem I saw looming was Rebecca and Natalie. I had an inkling they had it figured out by the time they were teenagers. We simply couldn't help being affectionate in front of them sometimes. They never walked in on us making out in the living room, and a closed bedroom door meant knock and wait for an answer before entering. But it would have been obvious, even to an untrained eye, that Mark didn't use his room at all except to store some of his old stuff. It was practically an office nowadays.

There were also the feelings I could see them developing for him. There was no doubt they saw him as both their brother but also as a father figure. But I also saw the eyes linger on him when he walked out of the room, the light touches on his body, and the obvious fact they were falling in love with him. They were subtle but I was old enough to know the signs. Whether Mark ever realised or not, I wasn't sure. But I could see it coming, and I wasn't worried. I loved my son and I loved my daughters. When it happened, I'd deal with it as best as I could. It would mostly depend on Mark and how he would feel about it.

Part of me didn't like the idea of sharing him with anyone. But I loved my daughters as much as I loved my son. And I would do anything for my daughters. Sharing my son with my daughters? I could barely say 'no' to them about anything. I certainly couldn't deny them their brother's love. And once we'd told them the truth, it would likely lead to them eventually admitting their own feelings. We'd just deal with it from there.

Lying back one evening, my hand trailing up and down his chest, I asked, "Should we tell them? I know we've discussed it a few times, but they're sixteen now. And I think they know already, but just don't feel confident enough to say anything."

"Okay." I raised my head to meet his eyes, earning a smile in return. "I think they've figured it out too. And I have a feeling they've seen me come and go from this room plenty, no matter how careful we try and be. Let's be honest, Mum, we've been like a married couple for eight years now. We both wear rings. Neither of us date. I take you out at least once a fortnight. Buy you plenty of gifts. Honestly, if they hadn't figured it out, I'd think they were blind."

"When?" I asked softly, resting head back where it had rested.

"Tomorrow. No point delaying it."

I'll admit, I was a nervous wreck the next morning. Mark was calm as always. The two girls rose late as expected. Now sixteen, they were actually well-behaved, all things considered. Mark's calm presence in their life helped keep the worst of it all at bay. I knew plenty of mothers who had almost wanted to murder a teenager at times.

"Girls, we need to talk," I said once breakfast was over.

The pair shared a glance and grinned. "What about, Mum?"

I cleared my throat and glanced at Mark. He took my left hand and placed it on the table. "You see the ring on her finger?" They both nodded. "I gave it to Mum." He rested his hand next to mine. "And Mum gave me my ring."

Rebecca snorted. "Please, like we haven't noticed you wear rings. We're not blind, you know?"

"And we know you're in love too. We do live under the same roof as you," Natalie added.

I glanced at Mark, who didn't seem that worried. My heart was racing along. "We know you're our brother, Mark, but you've always been a father to us. You've raised us with Mum. Natalie and I have discussed it. We've wanted to call you 'Dad' for years, but you're not that much older than us."

"You have?" my son whispered, hearing the emotion in his tone.

They both smiled. "We love you, and we love Mum," Natalie replied, "We couldn't have asked for better parents."

Mark had to get up and hug his sisters tightly. "And we certainly understand why you and Mum are together. We honestly think it's rather sweet, that you took everything on when you were so long," Rebecca explained, "We've never told a soul, and we never will."

I got up and joined the hug. "Sorry for not telling you sooner," I murmured.

"We know people will freak out about your relationship, Mum. It's fine. But thanks for trusting us to share your secret," Natalie said.

"Okay, we're going out tonight. My treat, wherever you girls want. Just try and agree on something," Mark said.

Going out that night, my son and I acted like married couple with two daughters. I'm sure some would have looked at our sixteen-year-old daughters and wondered how old he was, but in the end. It didn't matter. We were family.

******

Natalie

"Your brother is so fucking hot," Emily stated, relaxing back on the lounger by the pool.

"God yes. I'm eighteen and still a virgin. I'd love him to pop my cherry," Lizzie added.

"Fuck that, he can have my arse if he wants it," Rachel added, "He can take that first, then have my pussy." She paused before adding, "No, pussy first, then my butt."

"God, shut up, you lot!" I exclaimed, "That's my brother you're talking about."

"Not our fault your older brother is a fucking hunk, Tali," Rachel said, glancing over the top of her sunglasses as her brother relaxed in the pool. Rebecca was taking a dip with our other friend, Mary.

"Have you ever seen his dick? I bet it's huge," Emily asked.

"I'd suck it no matter what," Rachel added, "I'd let him take all my holes. Bet he could fuck all of us without breaking a sweat."

"You ever thought about him taking yours, Tali? You've been eighteen a couple of months now," Emily wondered.

"He's my brother!" I retorted.

"So?"

"Well, that's it. He's my brother."

Emily snorted. "Shit, if my brother looked like him, I wouldn't be a virgin. Trust me on that one. I'd make sure he was fucking me every day, morning, noon and night."

Mum came outside to join us, wearing a sensible bikini. She was now fifty years old and still had a rocking body. I noticed how my brother looked at her as she dropped into the pool, immediately making her way towards him. They had to be careful in front of our friends, but in front of us, we didn't care how affectionate they were.

I'll admit, it made me jealous. Because I'd been in love with him for years. So was my twin sister. I'm still not sure who had it worse.

It felt fucking awful, the way we felt about him. We knew how much Mum and Mark loved each other, but my sister and I, we couldn't help our feelings. We knew there was nothing we could do about it. It would break their relationship if we started fooling around with him. Yet I think Mum already knew. She probably saw the lingering glances we left whenever he left the room, or the way we enjoyed long hugs with him, just feeling his strong arms wrapped around us. We assumed he saw us only as his little sisters.

My three friends eventually joined the rest in the pool. Mark started to laugh about far too much young female flesh joining him, and he needed a drink to cool down. Plenty of giggles as he lifted himself out, and I saw all their eyes just drink him in. Thirty years old now and he'd just grown even hotter with each passing you. He was a walking masturbation fantasy.

I followed him inside, seeing him chug down on a bottle of water. He turned as I walked in, grabbing a can of soft drink from the fridge. As I sipped at it, I looked him up and down. "Everything okay, Tali?"

1...345678