The Mechanic's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum and I knew exactly why as they were not shy in letting me know what they thought about it. It didn't make me uncomfortable. Frankly, I was flattered by the attention from a group of very pretty young women. I'd even mentioned to Mum that, if we were not together, and I was with my sisters, they'd probably want their friends to join in. She asked if I wanted to anyway. I assured her it was the farthest thing from my mind.

To settle any of her concerns, I spent an entire night eating her pussy, only stopping when she'd practically passed out.

"We're home," Natalie called.

"Going to dump our things first," Rebecca added.

"We're in the kitchen," I replied. Mum set about moving all her work things to the office. Before she could leave, I pulled her close and kissed her. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, Mark. Don't worry about a thing. What matters this weekend is your sisters and making them as happy as you make me. After that, we'll figure out how this will all work."

"Been thinking?"

"Of course. I'm always thinking about us, but also about them. My daughters deserve to be just as happy as we are."

I kissed her again before she disappeared to her office, my sisters appearing a couple of minutes later, having changed out of their university attire. In just a week, they'd become more confident in showing a lot more skin. Pretty much trying to turn me constantly. It worked, of course. I'd told Mum years ago that they were going to be heartbreakers when they got older. I'd been proven one hundred percent correct.

Both of them were wearing nothing more than a sports bra and very short shorts. I looked both of them up and down, strawberry blonde hair up in a ponytail, blue eyes sparking all innocently, though far from it, both ensuring they gave me a soft kiss on the lips. They'd always been affectionate, but it had always been innocent, up until the pool party last week.

"We told our friends," Natalie admitted, "They're very jealous you're going to fuck us."

"Sure it won't bite us in the arse?" I asked, "I mean, they don't know about Mum, but it's still illegal what we're going to do."

"They think it's hot, Mark," Rebecca added, "They'll just ask for all the details when we're back on Monday."

"Would you like to fuck them, Mark?" Natalie wondered.

Mum walked in just as she asked the question. "Yes, Mark, would you like to fuck a quartet of very willing, eighteen-year-old virgins, in addition to your incredibly willing, eighteen-year-old virgin sisters?"

"That's simply not fair!"

Mum giggled. "Baby, if you said you would, I wouldn't be offended. They were clearly throwing themselves in your direction last Saturday."

"Okay, yes, I'd love to fuck them just to experience it, and hopefully match their expectations, but no, I'm not going to do it. I've got all I want right here. Now, what I am going to do is order in some pizza for dinner as I can't be bothered cooking, then we'll chill out for a while. It's been a long week and I've been distracted the entire time."

"By our shaved, tight, little virgin pussies, Mark?" Natalie breathed.

"That you desperately want to stick your cock in and leave a big load of cum?" Rebecca added softly, the pair forming a pincer movement in my direction.

"God, you two are going to be the death of me." I quickly pulled them both towards me, making them squeal as I left a big, wet kiss on each cheek. "Behave yourselves, otherwise I'll spank you."

Mum snorted and laughed. "Mark, they'll probably find out they love it and want it more."

As I ordered pizza, Mum grabbed a glass of wine while my sisters made themselves a cocktail. I told them to keep the alcohol to a minimum otherwise as I didn't fuck drunk women. They sipped at their drinks until the pizzas arrived, gathering around the dinner table, thankfully the conversation light, plenty of laughter as we discussed the week and anything that came to mind.

Returning to the living room, I let dinner settle first before concerning myself with anything else. Mum happily sat by herself in one of the armchairs, my sisters sitting to either side of me as they snuggled into me. It took all of five minutes for the pair to be eagerly making out with me. I thought it should have felt weird making out with my little sisters, but they were excellent kisses. When I felt hands at my crotch, I pulled back from Rebecca. "Fuck it," I muttered, standing up and offering one hand to each of them.

Leading them to the bedroom, I glanced back. "Coming, Mum?"

"Of course. I can't wait to watch this."

The girls were eager, taking off their bra and shorts before I could even do anything, standing before me naked. Their breasts were perky and absolutely perfect, pale pink nipples already hard. Flat stomachs, though they had subtle curves they'd fill in as they got older. Bare pussies, as I already knew. I twirled my finger, the pair showing me their pert little butts. I caressed them both, making each of them giggle. I had to remember they were still only eighteen, and had only touched each other.

"Do you want to undress me?" I asked softly. They nodded eagerly but struggled with the buttons on my shirt, their hands shaking. I stopped them for a moment, giving each of them a soft kiss. "Nerves are to be expected. Take a deep breath. Don't have any expectations other than that I'm going to spend this weekend making you feel good, okay?" They both smiled and nodded at me. "I'm nervous too. A different sort of nervous. I just want to make you both as happy as I make our mother."

They took a few deep breaths and managed to mostly calm down. My shirt disappeared, before they eagerly removed my trousers, then my socks and shoes, leaving me in just my boxer-briefs. The sisters shared a glance and helped remove those together. I was already hard considering my sisters were naked. Mum was already on the bed, wearing a silk robe, just watching what was happening.

I pulled them tight to my body, leaning down to kiss Natalie first, sliding my tongue into her mouth. She whimpered with a few seconds. Kissing Rebecca next, she was just the same as her sister. I could sense both were in desperate need of release. Gesturing with my head, they eagerly got onto the bed, laying side by side, Mum smiling at me as I joined them.

It was honestly one of the most beautiful sights in my life to that moment, equal to the moment I was first intimate with Mum and she'd laid the same way. "You two are beautiful," I whispered, "I'm a very, very lucky man."

"Natalie first," Rebecca said, "She admitted her feelings first. I want you just as much, but she was the braver."

"You sure, Becca?"

"I want to watch my brother make my sister cum."

I was surprised when Mum slid across, beckoning Rebecca spoon back against her. She whispered something into her ear which made her giggle as I positioned myself above Natalie. Before I could even start, she started blink rapidly. I caressed her cheek. "It's okay, Tali. Still nervous?" She nodded straight away. I leaned down to kiss her, keeping it soft until she responded. As I said, she was a surprisingly good kisser. Guess all that practice helped.

Moving down to her neck, she lifted her head enough that I could probably kiss, suck and nibble at the soft skin. When she released a soft moan, it was followed by a giggle. "He'll spend time just finding what works," Mum said softly, "Then he's going to make you cum so hard, Tali."

Slowly kissing down further, her nipples were hard enough to cut glass. As I took one in my mouth, I played with her other breast, gently squeezing it while rubbing her nipple. She was already gyrating and moaning at what I was doing to her. "Oh god," she cried softly.

"Let him know what feels good, Tali," Mum suggested, "Communication is important. Do you like him sucking your nipples?"

"God yes," she moaned.

"I love your breasts, Tali," I murmured, moving between them, "I can already feel the heat from your pussy. Would you like me to move to your pussy, sweetie?"

"Please," she whimpered, "I've waited so long."

I moved up to give her a soft kiss, before I resumed kissing down her body. I spread her legs, her pussy glistening. I inhaled her scent. It was as wonderful as her mother's. I teased her further, kissing down her legs, finding she was rather sensitive along her thighs. Even kissing her delicate little feet, which made her giggle.

Moving back up to her pussy, I inhaled her scent again, making sure she knew too. "Fucking hell, your pussy is going to drive me crazy, sweetie."

She almost leapt off the bed when I ran my tongue along her slit. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned.

"Think your sister is going to orgasm rather quickly, Mark," Mum said with humour.

I licked everywhere, judging what got the best reaction. She was so sensitive, pretty much wherever my tongue went provoked a reaction. Sliding my tongue inside her made her moan even louder. She tasted as good as her mother, letting her know that. No missing the fact she blushed when I told her. Noticing her clit was now engorged, I knew I wouldn't have to do much to make her orgasm.

I teased it to start off with, to which she reacted as I expected. Grabbing her hand, I made sure her fingers held my head in place. "Tell me what you like," I whispered.

"I don't know."

"What do you do when playing with your pussy?"

"Soft flicks with my fingers."

So I went soft flicks with my tongue. Worked like a charm, and she enjoyed her first orgasm within a couple of minutes. Wrapping my arms around her thighs, I continued eating her out and that set off another orgasm rather quickly. "Oh fuck, Mark!" she cried out.

"Want more, sweetie?" Mum asked.

"Yes, don't stop. Please," she pleaded.

What my little sister wants, my little sister gets. She managed two more before she needed to cry enough. I watched her body shake and shudder as she continued to come down from the high of her orgasms. When I met her eyes, her face lit up with a beautiful smile. "Wow," she said. What surprised me was the fact she leaned down to grab my cock. "Are you going to make love to me now?"

"Absolutely." Placing my cock at her entrance, I leaned to kiss her. "You have toys?" She nodded. "Big one?"

"No, just a little one. Becca and I broke it together on the same night. We wanted you to do it, but we didn't want it to be painful tonight. We knew you'd... be upset if you hurt us. But we rarely use a toy. We've only ever wanted your cock inside us, Mark."

Gently, I slid the head of my cock inside her. She gasped but her face immediately lit up as I ever so slowly move inside her, stopping after every inch or two, letting her get used to it. She was incredibly tight, as I expected. I constantly asked if she was okay. The smile suggested she was absolutely fine.

I looked down with her to see my cock slowly disappearing inside her. "Wow, your cock looks even bigger sliding inside me, Mark," she said.

"Sweetie, I'm going to last five minutes at most."

"Should have sucked your cock, baby," Mum said, "Sorry."

"I don't care how long. I want to feel you cum in me, Mark," Natalie murmured, leaning down to kiss her.

Gently starting to thrust into her, she ran her soft fingers up and down my arms and back, then down my chest as I continually kissed her. I gave her one or two suggestions, but being her first time, I really didn't mind doing all the work. What I didn't expect to hear was she could feel another orgasm. I knew enough to know that many women simply didn't orgasm from regular sex. Mum usually enjoyed an orgasm riding me, my cock hitting all the right spots in that position.

"Oh god!" she cried out, feeling her pussy grip me like a vice.

"Oh fuck," I grunted.

"Mark," she whimpered, and I knew it was going to be a big one. I kissed her deeply, feeling her fingers dig into my back as I started to move faster. She moaned into my mouth, her pussy gripping me even tighter. Then she had to break the kiss as she released a long groan before I just buried my cock and blasted inside her.

"Holy shit!" I managed to mutter after I'd regained my senses. I felt soft kisses on my cheek, lifting my head to see Natalie simply beaming at me. "I take it you enjoyed that. Are you okay?"

"I feel wonderful, Mark. I've waited so long. I love you so much."

"I love you too, sweetie."

Mum passed over a small towel as I pulled out of my sister, putting the towel to her pussy. No surprise she giggled as she felt my cum start to leak out of her. Lying down next to her, she cuddled into me, Rebecca moving across to cuddle me too. "Me next?" she whispered.

"Of course, sweetie. Just give me a few minutes to get nice and hard again. I'm still fairly hard, but I want to make sure I'm nice and stiff when I'm with you too."

"You're going to love it, Becca," Natalie practically gushed, "My god, I had no idea it would feel that wonderful."

"Wait until you get the chance to ride him," Mum said, "That will rock your world. Nothing better than riding my son's big fat cock."

"Definitely need to see that later," Natalie said.

"After your brother is with Rebecca, if he's up for it..."

"Mum, the day I'm not up for fucking you is the day I'm on life support in hospital. Even then, pop me some Viagra and I'll get it up for you."

Mum burst into a fit of giggles, as did my sisters. Two soft hands soon found their way to my crotch, Natalie and Rebecca both giving my cock some gentle strokes. The latter then sat up on her knees between my legs, and I enjoyed the fact she was curious. The sex education in our country is good, but it still different when seeing the first real cock in your life. Like my first time with Cindy. Sure, I'd seen pussy before, but having a real one before me was something else entirely.

Discovered I loved eating pussy that first time too.

"Do you want a blowjob?" Rebecca asked.

"While I love the idea of you both sucking my cock, I'd rather eat your little pussy then please you as much as your sister. We have a long time to do everything else." She still wanted to do something, so feeling her tongue run up my shaft provoked a light moan.

"I think I tasted my sister's pussy too." She smiled up at me. "I'd really like to try sometime soon, Mark. I've thought about sucking your cock for ages. Emily won't shut up about it. She's desperate to suck your cock despite the fact she's never done it before. Wants you to cum all over her face."

"Fuck, I'm almost willing to let you nail the poor girl," Mum said, chuckling to herself.

"They really love him, Mum," Rebecca said, "I'm talking crushes they've been nursing for years."

Sitting up, I pulled Rebecca towards me and kissed her. She moved forwards to straddle my lap, my cock resting between us, resting against her body. She kissed just as good as her sister, considering they'd admitted to practicing together. Running my fingers down her back, she shuddered a couple of times as I knew she was ticklish and sensitive, grabbing her arse firmly, which made her moan into my mouth. Easily able to turn her around onto her back, Natalie moved to snuggle with Mum as my other sister received the full treatment.

Natalie had been a little quiet. No real surprise considering it was her first time, and it would take time to discover what she liked and what worked. Rebecca wasn't as quiet. Soon as I had my mouth near her pussy, she was begging me to eat her pussy and make her orgasm. And she wasn't quiet as I did get her off rather quickly.

"Fuck, you taste wonderful too," I muttered.

"Good. You can eat my pussy whenever you want. Just throw me on the bed and go to town."

Natalie giggled next to use as her sister started to curse. Sliding a finger inside her, it didn't take long to find her spot. When I did, I noticed her eyes open wider, and with my attention on her clit at the same time, her orgasm was phenomenal. Glancing towards my other sister, I had her lie next to Rebecca, and used my free hand to find her spot too. Realising what I was doing, she fondled her clit at the same time. I smiled as I soon had both sisters almost cumming together.

"That's my boy!" my mother exclaimed, "Make my little girls cum hard."

My main focus was Rebecca but the fact I was getting Natalie off at the same time certainly pleased me. Once Natalie had enjoyed another couple, I removed my fingers from her pussy and had an idea, offering those fingers to Rebecca. She didn't hesitate on sucking them. "They were in my pussy," Natalie whispered.

"I know. Tali, I've wanted to fool around with you for ages too. Before you wonder, no other woman. Just my sister who I love." I glanced up to see them share a soft kiss. Taking my fingers from Rebecca, Natalie eagerly sucked on those in return.

I heard a sniff, glancing at Mum, whose eyes were glistening. "My children are in love with each other," she whispered, "It's so beautiful to watch."

"We love you too, Mum. Obviously different to Mark," Natalie replied.

Natalie moved back towards our mother as I positioned myself, ready to make love to my other sister. She couldn't stop smiling as I slowly slid my cock inside her. "Holy shit, my brother has a massive dick," she exclaimed.

"Well, my little sister has an incredibly tight pussy."

"Do you love my tight, little pussy, Mark?"

"Fuck yes."

"I'm going to keep it nice and smooth, just for you. Whenever you want to fuck me, I'll be ready."

"Jesus wept, Becca," Natalie said, chuckling to herself.

"You know what I'm like, Tali. And I've wanted to this big fat cock inside me since my birthday." She leaned up and kissed me as I gently thrust into her. "Want my virgin arse too, Mark?"

Mum started to laugh. "God, even we haven't had anal, Becca."

"Never really been bothered by it. Done it a couple of times. I can live without it," I admitted, more for my sisters than my mother. We'd obviously discussed absolutely everything. Mum wasn't interested, nor was I.

"My body is his, Mum. I want him to cum all over me. Just take me however he wants. I'll suck his cock all the time. He can fuck me as hard as he wants, once I'm used to it. And I want him to take my arse too when I'm ready."

And that was really the only difference between the twins. And I was pleased they did have different interests. I figured we would be having a lot of fun together in the future. Though I would have liked to fuck her as hard as she thought she could handle, when I did go a little harder, she winced more than once. I slowed down, and she smiled. "First time. Should remember that," she whispered, "Going to cum soon?"

"I've been holding back."

"Cum in me, Mark. God, I want to feel your massive cock..."

She didn't get to finish that thought as I kissed her hard, and came within a minute. That made her smile while I kissed her, particularly as I groaned rather loudly, before I needed to relax above her again. Once I was ready, Mum handed me another small towel to place at Rebecca's pussy. I'd cum just as much as I had in her sister. Flopping back onto the bed, I was immediately snuggled by two very attractive young women. Mum wasted no time getting between my legs, ready to put on a show.

"Ah, now I know what my daughter's taste like, at least," she joked as my cock quickly disappeared in her mouth.

She sucked me for a good fifteen minutes, waiting until I was firm and ready for her, and she happily slid down my cock and put on a show for her daughters. All she wanted me to do was occasionally give her breasts some attention. Otherwise, the three children simply agreed that Mum looked beautiful riding her son's cock, and that beauty increased when she enjoyed an orgasm. My sisters were impressed at how many she enjoyed before she simply had to give up, resting on my forehead, my hands ending up on her arse as I fucked her for five minutes until I came inside her.

1...345678