All Comments on 'The Meet and Greet Ch. 02'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Un fucking believable! Total and absolute excrement!

Where to start. The obvious. I don't care for religion or churches; but if you attend and believe, I find it difficult that you would profess a faith in a set of rules while simultaneously ignoring them. If you don't believe, don't go. Also, no one in their church noticed the lack of wedding rings or the lack of social interaction? Not fuckig likely.

Also, if Jack is sucking cock and taking it up the ass...why not divorce his wife and be the best damn queer he can be? Two months of being gay without complaint makes you...GAY! And their insistence that they still live each other? Bullshit!

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with the author; but I would suggest he pull his head out of his own ass and see if one or two brain cells are still working. This was the opposite of erotic and interesting. It was banal, mundane and an exercise in stupidity. I think that the mere presence of this story is sufficient to lower the collective IQ to just above moronic and the author reduces us readers to somewhere BELOW retard. I fact, he makes retards look smart because they sure as fuck wouldn't write some piece of odiferous excrement like this and attorney to pass it off as eroticism.

I hope the author would do us readers the device of not writing in this forum ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
For f**ks sake

This is a fiction, a fantasy, not a historically correct reciting of events. Get over it or stop reading if you can't handle people's imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very "alluring and cute" story

It is somewhat different than the ones I have read before, concerning chastity lifestyle. You are depicting ideal world, without any problems, calm town with somewhat narrow-minded congregation, just an American traditional landscape. indeed the descriptions are extended, but is is actually an advantage.

I can see the situation is going proper way that I enjoy. I suggest you may introduce some real perversion onto this story, first two chapters as overall introduction was good, but I expect some more piquant moments and psychological dilemmas.

jack is allowed to cum much more less than Ellen. She begins to be really into her sluttish role. I do not know your plans regarding this story, but slightly suggesting, lead this to even more Ellen-whore, maybe dominant and sneering wife, that is a goer just for richard's pleasure and hers as well. i would like to see her to rid of all the moral dithers and become dominant wife towards jack and still submissive towards Hart's. I am dreaming about being humiliated by women, so that is why i suggest this patten, after all you will decide about it. But undoubtedly you are expected to continue this fascinating story! ;)

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Just finishe reading this again

And it was just as good the second time as it was the first. Obviously I want Jack and Ellen to get back together, but I wonder how they will deal with freedom at the end of their servitude. Will they even want freedom? Will Jack be happy with just Ellen? Will Ellen still want to be only with Jack? For the rest of their lives will other men, other women be in both of their futures?

I hope the author will soon release another chapter in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Has nobody heard of guns in this country.

At the very start of all this shit I would put a shotgun in Big dicked Richards face and blown his fucking head off. Then rammed the barrel up Blairs cunt and turned her into sushi.

The police , or FBI would only need to look inside their van to work out what a sick pair of cunts they were.

Verdict justifiable homicide. Job done !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous