The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pause for a second, before speaking. "Kya main ye lund choos sakti hoon, baby (Can I suck this cock, baby)?"

"Haan, zaroor (Yes, sure)."

You pull the underwear down and grab my dick with your right hand, cupping the balls with the left. You tug on it and I lean down towards you, when the dick hits your lips. You open your mouth slightly, and start to take the cock in.

At that point, I hold your head.

"Thhook ispe (Spit on it)."

"Kya (What)?"

"Laude pe thhooko (Spit on the dick)."

You do as directed.

"Ab apne haath se ragdo isko, upar-neeche (Now smear that spit on it, up and down)."

You slowly start rubbing it, with your right hand making a good fapping motion.

Suddenly, I shove the dick inside your mouth. You groan, your mouth half full of dick.

I take it out again, then pull you up.

"Muh me lena hai lauda (Want cock in your mouth)?"

"Haan (Yes)," you say, as you totter to your feet, a little unsteady because of the heels.

"Pehle choot chudwana padega uske liye. Tab jaake milega muh me lauda (First you need to get your pussy fucked for that. Then you'll get the cock in your mouth)."

I untie the blindfold, and lead you to the window, with the moon shining in the night sky. I let you stand there, with your back towards me. I unbutton my shirt and throw it on the bed, before turning towards you. I unzip the back of your dress, take your arms out of it, and let it slide down. You step out of the dress. I pick it up and throw it on the bed too. Then I grab your hands and put them on the window. You feel the cool glass surface on your palms, and I push on your back to make you lean towards the window. Then I come close to you and nuzzle your shoulder and neck. I kiss on the nape of your neck, slowly going to the corner of your shoulder, one of your most erogenous points. I keep kissing and nuzzling you there, until you start moaning again.

I bite your earlobe again, and whisper, "Mera lauda pakdo (Grab my cock)."

You let your left hand go down and grab my dick, which is standing at full attention, already poking the back of your upper thigh.

"Andar ghusao isko (Put it in)."

You spread your legs and push your ass back, bringing my dick to your pussy. Then you try to force yourself on it, while I raise my hips and push softly.

"Kya karwana hai, bol (What do you want)?"

"Lund chahiye mujhe. Mujhe apni choot marwani hai. Meri choot maaro na, please (I want cock. I want to get my pussy fucked. Please fuck my pussy)."

I shove the cock in your pussy with this, too excited to hold back on the act any longer.

You cry out.

I push the full length of my dick inside your slick pussy, before pulling it back out, leaving only the head in. Then I push it back, again, before pulling it out completely. Then I thrust it in again and start the pumping. I hold your waist on both sides and shove my cock inside your pussy. You start growling in pleasure.

"Aahhhh, aah, umm, chodo na mujhe, aur chodo, aur andar daalo apna lauda (Aahhhh, aah, umm, fuck me harder. Deeper, go deeper)."

"Chudwaegi saali, haraami kutiya. Lund chahiye na tujhe (You want to get fucked, bitch You wanted cock, no)?"

"Haan (Yes). Please fuck me hard. Harder."

I pick up the pace, grabbing your now-naked right boob with one hand, and playing with your clit with the other. I kiss your neck again. We are both moaning as I kiss you below your earlobe. You turn your mouth towards me and we kiss hard.

"Keep fucking my pussy. Aah, yes. Please give me more. Aah. Umm. Yes. Yes. Chodo mujhe. Please. Main tumhari kutiya hu (Fuck me. Please. I'm your bitch). Aah."

"Chudwa na kutiya, aur chudwa. Le lauda (Yeah, take it bitch, take some more)."

"Yes, aah, aah, meri choot ka bhosdaa bana do, aah (Fuck my pussy raw,aah)."

I push you so that your boobs are now flat on the cold glass, with your already-stiff nipples getting even prouder. I turn you around towards the bed.

"Bistar p chadh k kutiya ban, chal (Get on the bed in doggy, go)."

"Khadey khadey chodo no, kya problem hai usme (What's the problem in fucking standing up)?"

"Behen ki lodi (You fucking bitch)." I slap your ass thrice, with hard hands. You flinch, and then you get up on the bed and get down on all fours.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, master."

"How?"

"Fuck me like your bitch, fuck me in doggy style. Mujhe kutiya ki tarah chodo (Fuck me like a bitch)."

I get up on the bed between your legs.

"Lund ko daal andar choot me (Push my cock inside your pussy)."

You grab the dick and pull it up to your pussy. I adjust my legs and then enter. You moan again.

Then I grab your ass and start pounding your pussy. I grab both cheeks and let the dick ram your pussy as if this is the last night on earth.

"Aaaaahhhh, uhhh, umm, oh, oh, oh my God, yeah, yeah, unhh, unnhhhhh, aah, yes, fuck me, aahhhhh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, aah, aah, unh, yes baby, fuck me. Aaah, yes, yes, chodo mujhe (fuck me), aah aah aah aah aah..."

I start smacking your ass with the right hand and lean down to grab a handful of your hair with the other. I pull it up, making you raise your head.

"Aaahhhh, aah, fuck me harder. Yes, mujhe zor-zor se chodo. Aur chodo mujhe (Harder. Keep fucking me)."

I keep smacking your ass, interchanging the hands. After what seems like eternity, as you stiffen up, I lean down on you, whispering as I pump your overflowing pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you all night, baby. Poori raat chodunga tumhe (We're going to fuck all night long)."

This sends you over the edge.

"Aaaahhhhhhh." You sink your face in the pillow to try to muffle the cry of ecstasy leaving your throat.

Your orgasm hits my dick, flooding it and making your pussy's inner walls slicker. This new sensation sends me over the edge, as I grip your hips and shoot loads of cum inside you. My cum hitting the walls of your pussy gets you off on another orgasm, this one lasting longer. Your knees buckle and you collapse on the bed. I pull out, letting you lie on the bed on your stomach. I lie down beside you, rubbing the outside of your pussy with one hand while running my hands through your hair. I kiss your upper back and neck. You turn towards me and we enter a lip lock, slowly enjoying this period of bliss after being inside each other. I massage your boobs softly with my left hand, while my right hand keeps stroking your hair.

We enjoy the silence, interrupted only by the soft sounds of our kissing.

"Let's get each other cleaned up. The night has only begun."

You give me a wicked smile. I return the favour.

***The End.***

12