The Meetup

Story Info
Business traveller meetup with a friend.
1k words
4
4.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**I am not a writer. I probably won't able to save myself even if my life is depended on it. But I like to day dream and being very vivid in my imagination.**

Checking into the hotel after a long flight, the only thing I wanted to do is taking a long shower and lay in bed. Business travel is about the only time I get to be alone and uninterrupted from the friends, family and everyone.

This is one of those ultra high-tech hotel where you could almost avoid any interaction with the staff and almost anything can be done via your smartphone. All the in-room function from lights where you can change the color to controlling TV, to setting the shower water temperature, to opening or closing the windows blinds all from the phone. I like this type of hotel as I do not want to be bother or waiting on someone.

I dimmed the light, changed it to a dark navy color, set the in room music system to deep relaxation music, set the shower temperature just hot enough to give me a steamy hot shower.

Stepping into the exhibitionist showers with a rain shower head and a full body jet spray, watching over the euro style modern bedroom and the big window watching over the city skyline with a golden sunset from my 57th floor hotel room. The view is nothing but spectacular.

I told myself I have the weekend to enjoy this view before my chaotic week starts.

After what seems to be a 30 minutes shower, taking my time for a full facial shave and other parts of my body, I setup into the full body dryer to dry myself before I apply an organic body oil gently rubbing on my legs, thighs, my cock and ass, my arms and my chest. I like this specific scent and give my skin a silky smooth feel all over.

Stepping out nake from the bathroom into the bedroom, even the window shade wasn't closed, I am not worry about anyone seeing me naked as my windows view is unobstructed for miles and miles. It will take a very powerful telescope to peek into my room and if someone sees me, let them admire my tone silky smooth body.

I slip my naked body into this king size bed and letting my naked body lay under the down feather comforter. It's soft and feels like heaven. The room temperate and bed is just perfect and it did not take long before I fall asleep.

It felt like a dream, room is dark with the dim light, I heard the shower going but the shower wall is steamed up. Too tired to get up, I heard the full body dryer going. I wasn't sure what time or how long I have been napping. The bed is just too comfortable for me to do anything.

Within a few minutes, I felt someone climbed into bed. A warm body snuggled up to me. A hand wrap around caressing my chest and another hand running down my body to my thigh.

"Welcome to the city", someone whispered into my ear.

The warm body feels good. The warm hands touching my body. With one hand covering my eyes, I felt the other hand caressing my body in a light teasing way. Obviously, the person didn't want me to see who or what the person might do.

I felt the body snuggle up to me. Chest was flat but muscular, so the person is a he. His body not overly hairy. I felt his legs wrap around my legs, twisting them together.

With his hand covering my eyes, it height my sense of touch or being touch. A small kiss around my neck then my ear. I felt his wet lips and tough exploring my outer earlobe.

I felt a warm, wet, growing pressure on my ass and then between my legs. All this kissing turned him on and giving him a hard-on. I could feel his precum on top of his uncut. He is completely shaved and smooth. He had applied the same body oil before he came to bed. Our smooth silky body just glide naturally.

His hand begins to tease my freshly shaven and oiled uncut cock, making a slow massage movement to get me semi-hard. When his fingers reach top of my cock, he played with my cock slit making my precum leaking out more and faster. When his fingers reach bottom of my cock, he would hold and reach down to my balls and ass turning his hand into a cock ring, ball ring device, occasionally he will try to insert a finger into my ass lubed with only my precum.

After 10 minutes of play, he rolled me over, faced down to the pillow, giving me a rub on my shoulders to relax me further. We are about the same height, so when he lay his body on top of mine, it's almost a perfect match.

He glides his smooth body on my smooth back. By now, his cock is fully hard and it fit perfectly between my butt cheek.

For each glide, I could feel his cock trying to poke into me, but I refuse to let him in that easy. Eventually, his precum basically soaked my butt and make it super lubricated that he managed to enter me with ease even I was squeezing hard.

It felt good especially. It was a hard push but very slippery. His erected cock filled me completely and pressing down my own prostate that during his entry, I involuntary let our a big shot of cum hands free.

After he entered me, he positioned me in a doggy position then lifted one of my legs and eventually fuck me hard and fast with my legs bent, ass up and face into the pillow.

He didn't let me touch my cock but his cock was hitting my prostate so well that I cum hands free two more times. He eventually cum deep inside me. While he is still inside and hard, he jerked me off intensively that made me cum again. As I cum, with his cock still inside and he could feel my anus squeezed hard. As I cum, he bit on my ear and neck.

We both exhausted. My cum all over the bed and his cum deep inside me. Our body is covered in a mix of sweat and body oil. With him still semi-hard, we felt asleep.