The Meetup Pt. 02

Story Info
Business traveller meetup with a friend...continue.
1.7k words
3.68
3.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a good night sweet. A sweet dream type of rest where the dream was vivid, full of details as if it was real, but with any of these sweet dreams, you can't remember the whole details when you wake up.

Jess is still sleeping when I woke up. We both slept naked under the soft comfortable down comforter over the satin sheet. The room siting at 20C is perfect. We didn't close the window blind so I work up to the natural sun light. The room didn't warm up either because this hotel has an advance climate control to really make sure the room stay at the set temperate. A perfect and proper way to use technology.

It was simply one of my best night of sleep.

Jess and I are same age, born in opposite side of the planet. We met on a business project a few years ago, we were working for different companies and we were the opposing side of each other. However, we manage to say civilized during the business project and we both were able to turn off work each evening and became friends and explore the city where we were staying at. We were young and new to the corporate world and had big dreams.

We never lived in the same city but somehow managed to end up in the same city when we travel for work and often over lapping our stay. During our vacation or holidays, we don't travel to each other cities either. We would end up meeting somewhere on this planet, often remote and not so tourist area. We both enjoyed quiet places and away from civilization.

I didn't wake Jess up. I get out of bed and headed for a shower. It's Saturday, but I have a business breakfast to attend to. I figure I will let Jess sleep in and probably meet up later for dinner.

Jess didn't come to town just to meetup. He has a personal business to attend to. I don't ask details. We both agree to keep our professional business, personal business, and our own business all in different silos. We have no plan to get them intertwined.

I do have a hunch on why he is here in this city - involving an air stewardess from many years back.

Stepping out of that full body shower after a perfect night of sleep, I am not sure how to describe it without the word heavenly. It's heavenly perfect.

Since I left the corporate world, I am no longer bounded to the boring suit and tie. I don't care even if it is a business meeting with a new client, I prefer them to see who I am and what I am capable of doing instead of just another suit trying to sell something. I put on my semi business causal outfit - fitted jeans, polo and boots, it's not a boardroom meeting and I can relax more. This is more a business social breakfast before the week start on Monday.

One last look toward the bed, Jess and his semi-toned body, not overly gym built, naked and semi-covered by the comforter. Another perfect view to start the day.

Jamie isn't you typical lawyer. Having been a computer nerd and programmer with a body that would just stop traffic because every man would just want her and even woman would do the same, if not would be overly jealous of her body and shape, Jamie decided to go into corporate law. In her mid-late 30s, she still get carded at the bar.

I walked into the restaurant, not too far from the hotel, there is Jamie, with piles of paper spread across the table - a table that would normally sit 6 people. She has a talent on getting what she want and always manage to get any restaurant to give her a large table for 2 people and she always manage to over fill the table with unfortunately paper work.

"Coffee" she asked as I sat down.

"What are you reading now?"

"The patent this company is claiming to have which is the core reason you are buying this company."

"Simple question - fake or real", I asked. Fake to me is all bull shit, a bunch of stuff regardless of patent granted or not, it simple too complicated to make it work and make it commercial viable. I would guess more than 60% of the patent out there are just that - fake.

"Real", she replied. "But there is more to it."

Jamie went on to explain, even we get the patent, to make it viable and able to resell it, we have to do more than just a proof of concept. We have to fully build out the product line and show profit.

My company is a chop shop acquisition company. We either act on behalf of a company or we buy it, get rid of the fat, dead weight, junk, and sell the core. We don't keep any of the acquisition, at least not yet.

Jamie is concern about the ROI of this acquisition as it will take the company into an area we have avoided - running the company and it means there will be a marketing department, HR, accounting, operations, IT support and production etc etc.

Jamie doesn't work for me. She has her own firm but we partner up on acquisition and we split the profit at the end of each project she is involved in. It's simple, clean, and I don't have to have employees except a couple that runs some of the back office function.

"Have you spoke to Todd about it?" I asked.

"No, I haven't. But the question is, are we keeping this purchase or do our normal flip."

"I don't know. This is an interesting company we have been looking at for 2 years. This one is different. We all spoke about changing our business model so we can relax more in about 10 years from now and just let the businesses run itself and we enjoy our work if we like or don't if we like as we get older."

"I get it but something just bug me on this project. The complexity is not something I am comfortable it."

I interjected her and ask "...are you not comfortable working with Todd or are you not comfortable dealing with products and manufacturing legal work."

Jamie and Todd had a history going back maybe 10 plus years. We all remember our 20s, we basically sleep with friends and strangers, some turns out to be great, some never spoke again until later in life. Jamie and Todd had a fling for couple of years, then broke off and haven't spoke to each other for years until recently because of work I gave them and reconnected them.

Todd is married to a beautiful wife, almost a split image of Jamie, with two young beautiful daughters. He is married married. He doesn't look around or fool around. He remember Jamie well but has no more feeling for her and he doesn't care. He is pure business in this project. Jamie on the other hand worries her own daemon side as she can get aggressive and get what she want, Todd was the one that got away from her.

Jamie didn't answer and trying to figure out how to answer my question. I grinned at her and said "Jamie, make the money and hire a few pool boy if that makes you feel better."

We both laughed and continue the breakfast and head to my hotel as we need a place to work out a few details for Monday. Monday is our first day of negotiation, we don't know where or how it will end, but we want to be prepared to a point what we can write a check that evening and close the deal.

I arranged a business conference suite via the hotel app. Drinks and food, whatever we needed is right there.

We worked till around 4pm and we call it quit. Its enough for the day and we need to relax and not getting all worked up. This is my recipe to success - prepare all you want but leave a 24 hrs window to relax before you walk into that boardroom.

Jamie need to freshen up as she plan to meet friends for drinks. She is single, at least from what I know, and her hotel is opposite side of the town where she is headed.

"Nice room as always," she said as she enter the room.

By now, Jess has left and the room is alright cleanup.

"So...was Jess here last night."

"How do you know?"

"It just the atmosphere, and vibe, the smell. So what are you two up to now?

"Same old status quo."

"I don't understand the two of you, all these years, the same status quo. Why not merge your lives together."

"Status quo is good, no expectation, no drama, no pleasure. At end of each trip, we go back to the other life until next meetup."

Jamie knows about Jess because a few years back we all got a little bit too drunk and high. We ended up in a bi-threesome. It was probably the best group sex for all three of us because.

Jamie was split roasted, dp-ed, she even put on a strap-on so we can all flip fuck each other. Her tits was perfect. As much as she like to be the dominate one, she also like guys to fuck her pinned down or up against the shower wall.

Jess and I put her between us in a standing position, Jess fucked her anal and I fucked her pussy all standing up. Her legs wrapped around me and sandwiched between Jess and myself. We filled her up not once but three times that night. We all slept in the same bed.

Jess and I were waken up from Jamie giving us both a blow job and a rim job the next morning before making Jess fuck me and I fuck her in a train. Jess cum inside me and I cum inside Jamie. Jamie being such a slut, rimmed cum out of me while Jess rimmed her pussy full of my cum. We did have a threeway snow ball. They both are some form of cum slut.

That day was never repeated but we all know if we could have our way with things, the three of us should live together.

So it's not a strange or awkward thing for Jess to us my bathroom or Jess for the matter, nor seeing each other naked.