The Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How horrible!", I exclaimed. "You had no say in it at all?!"

"None, but do not think that was a problem. I grew up in a very sheltered and traditional family. An arranged marriage was the normal course of events. Besides, I knew Jonathan and liked him, so I was not averse to the idea. Jonathan presented me with a very nice ring, the banns were announced, and my mother began planning my wedding. Jonathan began squiring me around, and I found myself the center of attention. It was very heady indeed!"

"So where was the scandal?", I asked.

"Well, I am coming to that. Jonathan was quite apt to express his affections for me in a physical sense, that is by holding my hands and kissing me. While I never developed the love that I now feel for Harry, Jonathan's company was not unpleasant and his affections were not unwelcome. I began to return his embraces, and this emboldened him. He began to become more familiar, allowing his hands to roam across my body. As I said, I had a very sheltered upbringing and was unfamiliar with his intentions, yet I greatly enjoyed the sensations he brought forth with his hands. Within a short period of time, Jonathan had escorted me to his rooms, where he allowed his hands even greater license. I continued to allow his advances, and in short order found myself deflowered."

"That was the scandal, that your husband to be took his husbandly privileges a bit early?"

"Well, yes and no. I am sure that my parents, while they did not discuss this, were at least partially aware that Jonathan and I were more familiar with each other than was totally proper, but as you say, we were to be wed and this seemed of little concern. No, it was something else. You see, Jonathan enjoyed playing various games, and one of them caused both his death and my downfall.", answered AnneMarie.

"Games! You must explain!", I demanded pleasantly.

"Yes, games. He was very partial to a game of domination, whereby he would tie my hands behind me whilst I wore the most scandalous of lingerie, then have his way with me, as if he was ravishing me. To be honest, while my love for Jonathan was not the greatest, my love of the pleasures he wrought upon me were! I became insatiable in my demands for his attentions, much to his delight, and he would spend many evenings loving me to the utmost. It was this that caused his death, for Jonathan was not even as young as your James, and neither was he in the same condition. His final night, Jonathan had requested that I wear nothing but my stockings and slippers, then had tied my hands behind my back. He had already had me once, but I wanted more, and I goaded him into a second bout. Midways through, after I had spent again, all of a sudden, his face reddened horribly, and his breath became gasping. Jonathan collapsed atop me, trapping me beneath him."

"You mean, he died, there and then, while you were..." How horrible!

"Yes, then and there, in midstroke! His heart failed."

"He died in your arms!", I exclaimed.

AnneMarie laughed. "No, and that was the scandal of it all! The one thing he did not do was die in my arms, since my hands were tied behind my back!" My eyes widened as I contemplated the scene, and AnneMarie continued. "If that had been the case, I could have dressed the both of us and left us some semblance of modesty! Instead, after squirming out from underneath him, I was perforce required to call out for assistance. The police ended up breaking down the door! It was all over the neighborhood!"

"Oh my God!" What a horrible event! Still, as I considered her story, I began to see a glimmer of droll humor in the entire affair, envisioning AnneMarie standing there, naked but for her stockings and slippers, hands tied behind her back, with her fiancée collapsed upon his bed and the police and doctors wandering all around. I began to smile, as did AnneMarie, and we began to laugh at her problem.

"I know, it sounds ridiculous now, but at the time it was a real problem! My parents bundled me off to a maiden aunt on a New Jersey farm, to let things die down. I hated it there! Jonathan had shown me an entirely different sort of life in the city, and I wanted to move back. So I sold my engagement ring and gathered what money I had, and moved back to the city. I got a job teaching school, and rented my own rooms, and here I am!"

I applauded AnneMarie in her announcement of independence, then asked, "Does Harry know any of this? I should hate to let any cats out of any bags."

AnneMarie laughed uproariously at this. "Oh my, I should say so! I told him the night he asked me to marry him. You see, he asked me after enticing me into his own bed, and when I told him the story, he demanded that we reenact it ourselves! I was still wearing my stockings, so he had me put my slippers back on, then tied my hands behind my back, and took me in such fashion repeatedly throughout the remainder of the evening!" I gasped at the somewhat morbid thought, but AnneMarie continued laughing. "Harry said I should consider it a compliment, that I was such an amazing lover that I could kill a man by fucking him to death!" At this statement we both began to laugh.

"So, is Harry you second lover, or have you had others in the meantime?", I asked.

"Harry is my second fiancée, but not my second lover. Jonathan awakened a hunger that needed filling, if you understand me. I discovered that with a modicum of care and discretion, my physical needs could be handled satisfactorily."

"A friend of mine back in Saratoga has told me the same thing!", I exclaimed, thinking of Siobhan. "She is a widow, midway between us in age, and she has told me the same thing!"

AnneMarie smiled at me and patted my hand. "Let me ask you. If James were, God forbid, to pass on tomorrow, would you be willing to go through life never knowing the physical pleasures you have experienced with him? I am not talking of his love for you, but the simple joys of the act of love itself. Or would you be willing to indulge in a discrete pastime as well?"

I smiled at the thought. "I suspect that after a reasonable period of mourning, I might be tempted into a dalliance."

"Precisely so. While those interludes after Jonathan were pleasant, I would have preferred him, but that was not to be. Even though I did not have the same passion for him as I do now for Harry, Jonathan was sweet and kind, and very, very insatiable! I missed him dearly, not least of all his manhood!"

Before we split up for the day, I made an invitation to AnneMarie; that she visit me the next day in James' and my suite, to continue our discussion. I also invited her to bring Harry along one evening, so that she and I could perform our own 'entertainment' for the fellows. She was intrigued, and agreed to meet me the next morning in our rooms.

The next morning looked cold and chilly outside the windows, so I snuggled deeper under the covers. I had already aroused James and sent him on his way, not with my lips, but solely by using my fingers. As was my habit, I awoke before my beloved, and I lowered the sheets from his marvelous form, to gaze upon him with lust and desire. His manhood, though still soft, was large and well formed, and I reached out gently to begin tracing the veins along the mighty shaft and stroke it to life. Within minutes I had revived my lover's cock so that it was stiff and throbbing within my fingertips, and I began to more seriously pump and massage this organ of pleasure. Surprisingly, James soon began to thrust his hips back at me, pumping himself through my hand, and as I looked up at his face, I discovered that he was awake, blissfully accepting these digital entertainments. I decided to finish him in this fashion, and increased my speed, and was delighted to see James' seed erupt from his shaft, to spray into the air and fall back onto his heaving chest. I licked this up, then lowered my face to his loins, reviving him with my lips and suckling him to release.

I awoke later to the touch of Mary Johnson. She had let herself into our rooms to clean, and seeing me alone and naked in James' bed, had crept in and turned the covers down. She placed one hand upon my bosom and the other between my legs, and manipulated me to a massive release, one that had me panting and shaking upon the sheets. Afterwards, I embraced her and arose, to bathe and dine. I informed Mary that we would be joined by a new friend of mine, and that I looked forward to bringing her into our circle of Sapphic love. Mary was somewhat nervous at the idea, but I explained my plan, and she agreed to help me.

The other day, during our shopping and travels, AnneMarie had informed me that one of her previous lovers had engaged in the strangest of dalliances, strange to AnneMarie, that is. The gentleman would invite her to his rooms, along with a harlot, a tart hired for the occasion. The threesome would disrobe, and whilst AnneMarie and her lover gamboled, the tart would use her lips upon the pair, driving them to ever greater peaks of passion. AnneMarie admitted that she had enjoyed these sessions, though she found them somewhat odd.

When AnneMarie knocked upon the door midmorning, I was still dressed in my nightclothes, that is to say, in a robe and nothing more. Mary was still dressed in her regular work dress, and let AnneMarie in. I introduced the two women, explaining to AnneMarie that Mary was more than a servant, but a close and dear friend. When she commented upon my mode of attire, I explained that Mary had just finished touching up my hygiene, specifically by assisting me in shaving, and opened my robe discreetly to expose my loins to her view. AnneMarie's eyes widened at the sight of my shaved cunny, but she did not say anything. I then asked her if Harry preferred her to be clean shaven as well, saying that James much preferred this condition.

AnneMarie looked at me with a trace of surprise and shock. "Good heavens, I have no idea! I have never, well, I mean, I do not shave!"

It was my turn to look shocked. "Never? Anywhere?"

"No!"

It was Mary's turn to respond, saying how much her own husband enjoyed seeing her denuded of hair below the neckline, and how she regularly shaved beneath her arms, along her legs, and around her cunny. "It allows David to enter me just that much deeper.", she laughed. "And he never has to worry about getting hair between his teeth!" At this, AnneMarie's eyes lit up, and I knew that she was ours!

At my suggestion, AnneMarie stripped off her clothing and joined Mary and I in my bath, to undergo her depilation. First, while AnneMarie soaked in my tub, Mary stripped naked herself, ostensibly to keep her clothing dry, but really so as to further inflame our guest's passions. AnneMarie eyed the pair of us hungrily as Mary and I moved around the bath. First, we shaved our visitor's arms, then her legs, and then finally her cunny. AnneMarie had a very dark thatch of fur between her legs, and when we had finished shaving her, her quim was as smooth as a new born babe's.

By this point, the three of us had retired to my bedroom, as I explained to AnneMarie that she would be more comfortable laying down upon her back whilst she was shaved. She readily agreed, as if she almost knew what was about to occur, and upon flopping back upon the covers, spread her legs wide. After Mary had thoroughly shaved and cleaned between her thighs, she looked up at me, and I silently nodded my assent. With that signal, Mary buried her face between AnneMarie's legs, to begin furiously suckling and licking the nubbin throbbing at their juncture, and AnneMarie screamed with her spending. I lounged beside her, caressing her massive breasts, licking and suckling her huge nipples, while she shivered and writhed in an explosive release.

The three of us frolicked the remainder of the morning and into the early afternoon. Mary and I taught AnneMarie a number of efficacious methods to provide enjoyment to a partner, explaining how the person most likely to know was another woman. I vividly remember the circular love we made, whereupon I dined upon Mary's cunny, whilst she feasted upon AnneMarie, who was in turn suckling my nubbin. It was glorious!

Chapter 10 - A Second Entertainment

AnneMarie eagerly agreed to my plan of providing a second entertainment for our pleasures and the pleasures of Harry and James. She agreed to bring her fiancée to dine with us a few days hence, and after a sumptuous meal, I would invite them to our rooms for dessert. Needless to say, it was our intention that we would be the dessert!

I should explain that while the thought did cross my mind, it was not our intention to swap our partners. AnneMarie would love her Harry, and not my James, and likewise, I was to have my love and not hers. No, the intention was to allow our loves' a closer view of another's loveplay, one without the intervening partial mirror, one where they would be able to watch and listen and fornicate to their very heart's content, without the need for silence and discretion.

The evening went with the greatest of ease. We dined well, and when I invited the others to come and join James and me for a nightcap, AnneMarie agreed, and Harry nodded his assent. The four of us retired to our rooms, where a substantial supply of champagne bottles were already cooling in my bathtub, surrounded by ice, placed there while we dined by an attentive David and Mary Johnson. (Mary did not tell her husband of our plans, simply that we planned a small party.) After entering the suite, Mary and I excused ourselves so that we could answer the call of nature. This we did, retiring to my bath, but we then doffed our attire. We stripped off everything, then quickly donned long and sheer stockings and garters. We stepped back into our slippers and picked up a pair of glasses and a bottle of champagne each, and strolled back into the parlor.

The effect upon our gentlemen was pronounced! Both stared, speechless, then broke out with whistles and cheers and applause. AnneMarie and I turned before them, walking and strutting this way and that, allowing our loves to see us fully, then we knelt at their feet while James and Harry popped the corks and poured the champagne. We explained the rules of the entertainment, how each man could look all he wanted, but his touches, his fingers, lips, and most especially his cock, was to be reserved for his beloved. Both men readily agreed, and we sipped our champagne as we contemplated the night ahead.

Both James and Harry had cocks that were stiff enough to drive nails with, and demanded immediate relief. AnneMarie replied that they would both have to get undressed, but that she and I would entertain them in the meantime. We did this by standing before them and allowing our hands to wander our bodies, inflaming their desire. The truth be told, I was so desirous of James' affections that my love juices were running freely down my thighs!

Harry and James raced each other in removing their clothing, finishing by standing before us naked, their manhoods rampant and desirous of release. They looked like Greek gods, perhaps Zeus and his slightly younger counterpart, Apollo. AnneMarie and I immediately knelt before our fiancées and took them between our lips, to suckle them and swallow their spendings. This was very fast in occurring, since both were vastly excited. James took my head between his hands and began ramming his hips back and forth, fucking my face with the intensity of his desire. In little time I felt his shaft expand as his seed jetted from the throbbing organ. I swallowed the copious flow, and I noticed from the corner of my eye, that Harry had released in AnneMarie's mouth as well.

Our loves were but temporarily sated, and after they sat down upon the couch, required further attentions. It was Harry who started the second bout. He was almost a third younger than James and revived faster, though I must point out that James' abilities are the equal of most younger men in this regards. Still, Harry revived first, and then he begged his beloved to repeat her ministrations, to lick and suckle his cock a second time. Smiling, AnneMarie agreed to do so, and crawled forward to lay her head in his lap and take him again between her lips. This sight inspired James' rejuvenation, and he requested a similar performance, so I took him into my mouth again.

"James,", remarked Harry, "This is quite the life. Sipping champagne whilst beautiful women kneel at our feet, naked and sucking our cocks. I cannot imagine a finer life!"

James agreed readily, though AnneMarie and I giggled around the meaty organs between our lips. This second bout took several minutes longer than the first, since our loves' desperate urgency was removed. Both men watched the performances intently, commenting upon enjoyable techniques and complimenting each other on the beauty and apparent proficiency of their partner. Inasmuch as Harry and AnneMarie had started first, AnneMarie accomplished Harry's release first, and swallowed his seed joyfully, as one of her hands delved between her legs, bringing herself to fruition as well. I finished James somewhat differently; when I sensed that he was to explode momentarily, I pulled away and pulled AnneMarie over. As our men stared, I directed the full force of James' spending upon our guest's bosom, liberally coating her heaving breasts. James commented that this seemed to be in violation of the aforementioned rules, but I showed how he was wrong. Pushing AnneMarie back onto the carpet, I lowered my face to her boobies and licked them clean of his seed. Further, she responded by maneuvering me into a position of soixante-neuf, and we proceeded to bring each other to release.

Truth be told, neither AnneMarie nor I had received sufficient attention from our beloveds to satisfy our needs, so we took matters into our own hands, and then our own lips! After licking and suckling at AnneMarie's bosom, she returned the favor to me, and shoved her fingers between my thighs as well, to leave me gasping and shaking as I spent. In very short order, I found myself laying upon my back, as AnneMarie straddled my face and lowered her head between my legs. We licked each other's cunnies to a very wet and noisy climax.

Our actions had a marvelous affect upon Harry and James. As AnneMarie and I relaxed, still embracing each other with our faces to the other's loins, our men took up positions as well. I was the first to enjoy this, as I moaned with delight when James knelt at AnneMarie's head, between my outstretched legs, and inserted his organ into my cunny. I sighed contentedly, then smiled as I watched Harry kneel carefully by my head, then his own mighty cock inserted itself between AnneMarie's loins and my face. Breaking the rules briefly, I extended my tongue and gave his cockhead a quick lick, then reached up and pushed it inside my friend.

You can imagine my surprise when AnneMarie protested. "No, no!", she cried! "Not there! I'll be with child!" She bucked forth sufficiently to unseat Harry.

"Your arse, then?", I asked.

"Please?", she replied, whimpering in frustration.

I reached up and helped spread her arsecheeks whilst Harry inserted his member into her nether orifice. This was actually quite interesting, watching the little brown ring expand around the massive member, since I had, perforce, never witnessed such before. I was not to grow eyes in the back of my head for several years, not until I had sons! I was in wonderful fettle myself, since James was vigorously plowing my furrow this entire time, stroking fully and tickling my nubbin marvelously. We fornicated in this fashion until both Harry and James spent; you may rely upon it that both AnneMarie and I spent repeatedly during this period!

For the final action of the evening, whilst James and Harry took a rest and cleaned themselves, returning from the bath with more champagne, I reclined with my friend and introduced her to pleasures to be found with my monstrously large double-ended dildo. AnneMarie was astonished by this device, though she had a smaller companion for the relief of her own tensions, and we joyously lay upon the bed, facing each other, joined at the loins by this wondrous toy. We writhed in our passions until James and Harry were able to revive one last time. Then, after preparing the both of us with petrolatum, both men entered our arses. We lay as a foursome and loved in such a fashion until we had all spent. We rested until late, then Harry arose and dressed, then prepared a very tired AnneMarie for departure, bundling her from the hotel in the wee hours.