The Mentors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That... Was incredible," Jacob said, breath still ragged.

"Was that your first time having sex?" Eric said with a note of surprise in his voice. "I mean, having actual penis in vagina intercourse to completion?"

Kayla nodded, now curled up on the lounge chair, smiling down at Jacob, practically collapsed on the ground. "It's been too difficult in the past without... The proper preparation. Even with motivation, it's a challenge." She smiled again at Denise and Eric, grabbing each of them by the hand. "Thank you," she said with all sincerity. "I'm glad Jacob could experience that."

"It was our pleasure," Denise replied, smiling, holding Kayla's hand with her own, stroking the other woman's face with her free hand. There was a light in Denise's eye as she looked down at Kayla.

She hoped this wouldn't be the last time the four of them were together.

************

In the evening, a few days later, Eric and Denise heard a knock on their door. He opened the door to see none other than Jacob and Kayla standing there, both looking nervous.

"To what do we owe the pleasure?" Eric asked, ushering the two of them into the house, as Denise directed them to sit down in the living room.

Kayla and Eric shared a significant glance. "We had a question." They paused for a moment, before Kayla burst out, asking, "Are you swingers?"

Denise smiled, while Eric chuckled. "This isn't our first time getting naked in front of other people, if that's what you mean."

"I mean, have you and Denise ever, uh, swapped partners?" Jacob pressed.

Denise waited a moment before responding. "We now know you well enough that we can trust you with some of our secrets. Yes, Eric and I have played with other couples, and in groups. That included sharing and swapping partners."

"'Included' as in, past tense? You don't anymore?" Kayla asked.

"We settled down a little bit," Eric admitted. "Hard to find the right groups of people."

Jacob and Kayla smiled, gripping each other's hand tightly.

"Why all these questions? Not that we're afraid of answering, we've all shared quite a lot with each other the last few days," Denise asked.

Kayla looked down at the ground. She looked sad, almost worried.

"We'd like to ask for a favor. There are things I can't give Jacob," Kayla looked away, and then back to Denise and Eric, and smiled coyly. "But maybe you can."

"What exact sort of favor are you asking for?" Denise inquired.

"I'd like Jacob to experience really being with a woman. Sex, the whole thing. No restrictions, not having to worry about hurting me. All the way. With you," Kayla said, looking at Denise. Jacob's face was a stone mask.

Denise's hand went to her chest, her mouth open in shock. "That's, wow! Quite a favor you are asking."

Kayla and Jacob looked down at the floor, not quite sure what to do.

Denise turned to look at her husband. "Have you heard such a thing, Eric? Another man propositioning your wife, right in front of you?"

"Yeah, quite a few times actually," Eric said casually.

Denise shot him a chagrined look.

"I mean, oh no, that's terribly inappropriate?" Eric offered, not following along with Denise's joke.

She laughed. "You can see Eric isn't concerned."

Jacob and Kayla brightened.

"And neither am I! I admit I'd love to experience what you have to offer, Jacob," Denise said with a smile. "But one condition is that Eric is present. We're always together."

Kayla smiled. "I would hope Mr. Lew... Er, Eric, would want to be here. If it's not uncomfortable for him."

"It's one of my great pleasures to watch Mrs. Lewis enjoy herself," Eric said, smiling wryly.

Jacob and Kayla shared a surprised glance.

"If we're really going to do this, let's just relax together for a little while," Denise offered. "I'll be back soon. Can you all get along without me for a few minutes?"

Eric swatted at her wife's backside as she turned to leave. "Yes dear!" he called after her.

"Can I get anyone a drink? We'll be waiting for a few minutes. You can't rush, there are preparations. I don't know what you've seen before, but..." Eric was cut off.

"Porn is not real life!" Jacob and Kayla said laughing.

"So you have been listening!" Eric replied. "And it's true."

"I'd have a beer, if you have any," Jacob replied.

"Just water for me," Kayla answered.

Shortly, Eric returned, and addressed Jacob. "I was wondering," Eric began. "Where will Kayla and I be during all this?"

Jacob and Kayla were silent for a few moments. Jacob answered first. "I want Kayla to be happy, too," he began. "You know sex with me can be... Uncomfortable."

"I'd like to know how it can be," Kayla said, standing, walking over to where Eric was seated, and sitting down next to him. "Would you... Fuck me? Please?" Kayla looked deep into Eric's eyes, with an almost pleading look on her face.

It was then that Denise walked back into the room. Kayla shot up off the couch.

"Well, this is a nice surprise," Denise said smiling. "I was hoping you two wouldn't feel too left out."

"You... Wouldn't mind?" Kayla asked nervously. "Eric and me, together?"

Denise walked over to Kayla, cradling the younger woman's head in her hands. "I could hardly deny Eric, or you, the chance to make each other feel good. Especially when I'm borrowing Jacob!" Denise licked her lips. "Now, where do we begin?"

"Why don't you two take the lead, and if Kayla feels comfortable, we can catch up," Eric replied.

Kayla nodded from her spot next to Eric, and she swallowed, hard.

"Now then young man," Denise said, standing up, taking a few long strides over to where Jacob was seated. They all watched her hips sway as she moved across the room, and knelt down in front of Jacob. She moved very close to the couch, and leaned into Jacob. She grabbed his hands and pull him close.

"Would you like to kiss me?" she asked.

Jacob nodded, and leaned his head down to lock his lips with hers. They shared a tentative kiss, before Denise grabbed him, and pushed into him with intensity. "That's how I like it," she said, grinning.

Jacob nodded dumbly.

"Would you like to kiss these?" Denise asked, pulling her top down over her shoulders, revealing her bra, and lifting her breasts free.

Jacob nodded again, as Denise pulled his head closer.

Eric, so enraptured by the display before him, was startled when Kayla spoke up softly. "Would you touch me, Eric?"

"Of course," he replied, reaching up to brush her short brown hair away from her face. "Would you like me to kiss you?"

"Oh yes," she breathed, as Eric planted his lips on the younger woman. She responded immediately, drawing herself off the couch.

"Normally I like to kiss Denise around her neck and shoulders, it's a nice way to get things going," Eric stated.

"That does sound very nice," Kayla responded.

Eric lowered his head and began to brush his lips around the nape of her neck, and the top of her chest. Without thinking, Kayla grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled up over her head, revealing her completely nude torso. Her small round breasts needed no support, it seemed, and wore nothing underneath.

"Can I kiss your breasts?" Eric asks.

Kayla nodded, and Eric began to kiss her chest, the tops of her perky breasts, before taking one of her nipples into his mouth, the other gently brushed with his hand.

Kayla breathed in sharply, feeling a tingling sensation at the attention to her chest, and Eric pulled back in alarm. Kayla smiled, and grabbed the back of his head, drawing him back towards her. "That does feel very nice, it just surprised me," she said, laying back against the couch, pulling Eric with her.

Across the room, Denise had her lips wrapped around Jacob's rapidly hardening cock. It was the largest member she had ever had her hands and mouth on, and she was determined to enjoy every second of it.

Jacob, for his part, was nearly overwhelmed by the sensations from his neighbor's mouth. His cock felt too tight for his own skin, taut as a drum. As he watched Denise work her way up and down his shaft, he felt a rising sensation, and somehow, his member grew even more.

Denise knew that he was about to orgasm. She took him into her mouth as far as she could go and sucked for all she was worth, rubbing her tongue around the base of his shaft as she applied pressure.

Jacob's breathing quickened, and he cried out. "I'm gonna cum!"

It was all Denise could do to keep his cock fully in her mouth as he shot his load, but she did, and continued until Jacob was slumped into the couch. She sat up, a satisfied look on her face.

Kayla was breathing hard, her heart racing, with Eric's fingers and lips all over her chest. He was beginning to trail his fingers down the curve of her hips, tracing the edges of her thin leggings, and it was driving her wild.

"I need you Eric, please," Kayla said, pleading.

He smiled. "We have lots of time, what's the hurry?"

She stood, and pulled her leggings down, stepping out of them, revealing her thin legs with just a hint of curve at her hips. Kayla plopped back down on the couch, spreading her legs, revealing her sex to everyone in the room, and began to slowly rub her clit.

"I feel like I'm on fire," she admitted. "If I don't get some relief I'll lose my mind!"

"Would you like some help?" Eric asked, kneeling down between Kayla's legs, getting a perfect view of her pussy, thin lips covered by dark hair that matched her brunette locks.

"Yes, please, yes," Kayla pleaded, grabbing Eric's head with her hands, pulling him into her spread pussy. He began to lick and suck her lips and clit, as she began to squirm.

With this view, Jacob felt himself begin to stir back to life. Seeing Kayla so pleased, so alive, so sexual, was a huge turn-on. He took his cock in his hand and slowly stroked himself.

Denise appreciated, but was not surprised by, Jacob's quick recovery. She remembered when Eric was twenty-five, and without much convincing could be ready to go moments after he came. She brushed her hands against Jacob's inner thighs, touching his balls and wrapping a finger around his lower shaft. Jacob moaned in response.

"Yeah, that's it," Kayla moaned. "Suck my clit. Oh wow, oh, oh, oh!"

Eric understood that cue and began to concentrate on creating suction on Kayla's sensitive nub, keeping the pressure and pulses consistent. Wordlessly, Kayla began to buck her hips, wrapping her legs around Eric's head, and push herself into him. Suddenly, she stopped, and went limp, her legs finally releasing Eric from her clutches.

"That was really sexy," Jacob said from across the room. "You okay babe?"

Kayla raised a hand weakly. "I may have passed out for a second."

"Ready to try something else?" Denise asked, wrapping her hand around Jacob's now fully erect penis.

"Wait, I want to watch!" Kayla said, sitting up from her spot on the couch.

"Me too," Eric said with excitement.

"I didn't know I was putting on a show!" Denise exclaimed.

"You always are," Eric admitted.

Denise looked behind her, then back to Jacob. "Then watch this." She stood up, placing one knee beside Jacob, and hooking her leg around to his other side, straddling his crotch, his erection framed by her thighs. Denise reached down between her legs, placed his cock head at her pussy lips, and slowly sat down on Jacob's lap.

Eric and Kayla had a perfect view of Jacob's dick disappearing into Denise. "Wow," the two of them said together. Kayla looked at her husband and Denise, coupling, and back to Eric.

"Could we try that?" she asked.

Eric smiled. "Be my guest!" His attention was drawn to the absolutely mesmerizing sight of his wife being virtually impaled by Jacob's substantial member, so he was completely surprised when with a low moan Kayla lowered herself on to Eric's cock. Even his modest girth filled Kayla to the brim, and he was surprised as she took all of his length and settled down against his legs. She put her hands on his shoulders, and looked in his eyes with a wild look.

"Just... Need a second... To get used... To it," Kayla said in between heaving breaths.

"You just take your time," Eric said, smiling. "I'm not in any pain."

Kayla smiled in turn. "Glad you are enjoying yourself."

It took Kayla a little bit to settle into a rhythm, and Eric just sat back and enjoyed the moment. Across the room, Denise was slowly, deliberately working herself up and down on top of Jacob, with a practiced movement he recognized well. Eric gazed lovingly on his wife's curved backside, as it raised and lowered, clenching at the top to grip their neighbor's cock head before loosening again to fall back down.

A sharp breath from Kayla interrupted his daydream, as she sat down on him hard, hand reaching down between their bodies, rubbing her clit. "I'm cumming, oh I'M CUMMING!" shouted Kayla, rocking her hips as she was overtaken by her orgasm.

Across the room, Jacob's exclamations matched his wife's. "I'm close," he said, voice almost panicked. "I'm going to cum," he said, as he tried to disengage from Denise.

"It's alright baby, you can cum in my pussy," Denise responded softly, holding Jacob's head in her hands. "Cum in my pussy. Fill me up."

Denise was still encouraging Jacob when a low moan began to rise from his throat. Jacob grabbed Denise around the middle, holding her in place, while he thrust over and over as he shot his cum deep into her. Finally, Jacob collapsed on the couch, and Denise reversed her move, swinging her leg back over him, settling into the couch next to him, a contented grin on her face.

"That was amazing," Jacob said, staring directly up at the ceiling, slouched against the back of the couch, his semi-hard and still impressive cock leaning to one side.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Denise replied.

Jacob managed to turn his head to his neighbor. "Did you...?" Jacob didn't finish his sentence, fearing the response.

"No," Denise said kindly, patting Jacob's thigh. "But it was still wonderful."

"And... What about... You," Kayla said softly, still out of breath, looking at Eric.

Eric looked across the room at his wife, splayed out on the couch, pussy leaking Jacob's cum.

"Don't worry," he said, smiling. "We'll figure something out."