The Middleburg Riding Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,319 Followers

He started to say something, but I thumped his erection with the side of my hand, which gave him some pain to think about first, rolled off the bed, went back into my room, shut the connecting door, and threw the lock from my side.

I didn't tell him I had accepted the position of financial manager at the Grayson Inn and Winery from Greg Grayson earlier in the day. As a member of the Middleburg Riding Club based at the Grayson estate, he would find out for himself soon enough.

I had no illusions about the job with Grayson. I would also be in his stable of rent-boys, but as long as he fucked me regularly, I didn't care.

* * * *

Late in the night, I heard the lock turn in a door. I turned my head, having enough light entering the room to discern that it wasn't the connecting door to Standish's room. The lock from my side had held. It was the door out to the corridor. I'd locked that too, but now the door was open, the form of a man was standing in the doorway. Of course. Greg Grayson had the keys to all of the doors. We were all at his beck and call.

Three strides and he was on the bed, on top of me, covering me with his hands and his mouth, preparing me for his desire and his need. He fucked me hard, brutally, cruelly, like I was his whore. And I was his whore. I took it all, gave him all, glorified in having it ripped out of me, that gold bead in his cock head destroying me yet again in the core.

"Fuck! SHIT! That bead! Yessss!"

Later, as we lay there, me in his arms, cooling down, he asked, "Did you tell Standish you were leaving him?"

"Yes."

"Did you tell him it was to do to work here?"

"No. He'll figure that out on his own."

"I'm hiring Boyd too--to maintain liaison with the members of the riding club."

"I'm not surprised." And I wasn't surprised. I wasn't thrilled, but I'd live with it. Greg Grayson was not the type of master stud who could be pinned down to one man. The trick was to continue being one of his men. I chuckled.

"What? What's funny?"

"On nothing," I answered. But it was funny--that Senator Standish's little scheme of an auditioning weekend had lost him both of his candidates.

KeithD
KeithD
1,319 Followers