All Comments on 'The MILF of MILF and Sons'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Good story.

The title merits a 5!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes3 months ago

It's a shame your story ends at word 750. Maybe you and Ken can produce a sequel - a sequel as unrestrained as Jason and Anne. On the other hand, it is fortunate that the reader's imagination is unrestrained. Kudos to you. Five stars.

tennesseeredtennesseered3 months ago

Can I make a banana cream pie joke? No? Too gauche, you say? How about the joke about the gastroenterologist looking up an old friend? Sorry. I'll sit down. Five stars, of course.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo3 months ago
Perfect pace

Two confident self actualized people can make beautiful love. So well written in content and mechanics.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland3 months ago

Writing a 750-word narrative is a daunting challenge. I've been too chicken to try it myself. But JBEdwards has done quite a good job of it here.

.

As I see it--and unusually, in Literotica--the story's narrator is but a minor character. The heart of the narrative is the tale of Anne and Jim Lasry, and that tale is told with extraordinary economy of words. Technically, Anne's behavior here constitutes revenge-fucking. Not nice. But it's done with such wit and humor--and such a light touch by both the author and Anne--that who could object? Besides, Jim's offenses include more than just extramarital sex without permission: he's also a lousy boss. I like Anne a lot. The arc of the matrimonial universe is long, but it bends toward polyamory. 5*

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit3 months ago

Loved it, not sure I could write 750 words so well.

Well done JB

Pippa76Pippa763 months ago

Clever title and loved the cheeky interaction between the characters. You're a skilled writer jb and I'm sure this entry will do very well. 5 stars from me.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a FUN short story. Lots of fun, MILF just for fun. Thanks, Buster2U

KingCuddleKingCuddle3 months ago

Home Run!

Grand Slam!

sheeversheever3 months ago

a rollicking tale ..nice ; very nice. ye hah!

OGHMNWOGHMNW2 months ago

This hot erotic story is a perfect example filling the details in only those few words. I hope that Anne and Jason get to enjoy a second helping of dessert. The witty dialogue between them is a hot tease for the reader as well. Thank You! XO

rodryder44rodryder442 months ago

750 word stories are so short. There’s a very good introduction then Bam the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...