All Comments on 'The Milk of Human Kindness Ch. 03'

by Emmcee20

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

please write another chapter. I love when my husband sucks my tits. i turns me on. and i love it when they leak milk. I cum for sure.

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 12 years ago
Wow!!

My girlfriend so wants to "nurse" me. Will read the first two charters for your techniques on milking female breasts. :-)

mojo23mojo23about 12 years ago
Finally!!!

Great addition to the story line so far! Kitty's nipples are finally leaking her milk. Can't wait to read more about her milkings. Wonder how the hubby will react? Thank you for continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Floppy boobs, plain Janes, how mean!

Again, I enjoyed the addition of anal and disliked the derogatory term of cunt. While overall the story was okay, I felt less "in love" with him when he referred to Mrs Jenkins boobs as floppy in a snide tone. And I didn't appreciate the term "plain janes" either for his description of the rest of his clientele. As women, we put up with little and skinny dicks usually saying "It's not the size but how he uses it". Not all men are handsome studs either, butt there is still the possibility of finding them redeeming, even more so than the good looking ones. I find men very sensitive about their dicks; women are human about their breasts too. If you think I am being sensitive because I think myself ugly, think again. I was homecoming queen and class beauty in a large highschool and my 34 DD's aren't floppy either. However, I think all persons are beautiful in their own way; only the demeaning ones are ugly to me. I had visualized this man as being as being a lover of women. Now I'm wondering if he is just an asshole. Sorry, but down to 3 stars and that is being generous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmcee20@Emmcee20
169 Followers
Been having fun writing on the site and sharing stories through the chat-rooms. I enjoy reading great stories and sharing my experiences and exploring fantasies about my fetishes. I look forward to adding to my stories and, perhaps, making a few new friends in the process. Fee...