The Milking Factory Ch. 05

Story Info
Austin gets his second milking.
2.8k words
4.71
24.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Hi all. In this Chapter, I decided to start giving Austin an occasional internal dialogue, shown in italics. Let me know what you think!

This time the elevator was packed full of the bulls from socialization, pressed tight against one another while giving Dr. Wolfe and another doctor with the name badge Dr. Stone, a respectful distance. Austin also crammed against the other bulls as a sign of respect to the doctors, and as the elevator quickly descended, his ass was fondled by a hand he couldn't see.

On exiting, many of the bulls who had already ridden down were in the process of being hooked up to their stations. Now getting a proper look, Austin could see some more of the customization that Dr. Wolfe had mentioned. Anything from jelly tentacle dildos to nipple vibrators, some even had ball gags and blindfolds. It was so complex it made Austin wonder:

How long has the Factory had been in operation? 10 years? 20? Had the older bulls been here since they were in college?

These thoughts aroused him even more.

Dr. Wolfe led Austin back to the same station as the day before, noting "1AB7 had the earlier shift on this machine, but it will be yours for the afternoon." Austin took in a deep breath and smelled again that beautiful mixture of cum and sweat. However, the equipment had been wiped clean, and a fresh sperm canister had been put in place for Austin's deposit. He climbed dutifully on the table from behind, placing his limbs near the corners and his head between the posts. Dr. Wolfe quickly snapped Austin's manacles and collar in place, and he felt secure. Happy. Instinctually, he lowered his chest towards the table and arched his back, pushing his already wet ass in the air where he knew a dildo would soon be.

I am ready for this.

In this submissive doggy position he looked up, and again saw the older ginger bull with a trimmed beard and curly hair covering his body, 1A1A. He was on the table directly opposite Austin, and was staring at him with that same aggressive look as in the socialization room. HIs milking position was much more dominant. While he was also on all fours, his head was lifted up, and his dildo, a thick monster of a cock with no lube, was placed at a lower angle such that he would be in the power position to fuck himself as he wished. He also had nipple suckers similar to the cock sheath attached to each of his nipples, and although the machine was turned off, he could still vaguely see the synthetic jelly tongues inside that would soon stimulate 1A's areolas. His cock, which dwarfed Austin's, was in a double-tongued sheath inside a rubber human-sized head, and each of his massive balls, covered in curly pubes, required their own sucking sheath as well. The chains on 1A's arms were also much slacker than Austin's allowing him to bring his hands all the way to the center of the table.

1A winked at Austin, and Austin smiled back shyly. Dr. Wolfe saw the exchange take place, and made a quick note on his pad with a smirk, already formulating future plans. "Austin, during this milking, I would like you to look forward, at 1A, as much as possible. It's still a theory, but I would like to use you as a guinea pig for an idea of mine."

"Yes, sir." Austin was glad for the excuse, and in his giddiness did not notice the different devices that Dr. Wolfe had finished affixing to his station. Only when a dildo was angled in front of his face did Austin realize that today's milking was going to be very different from the day prior's. A midnight black piece of rubber affixed to a mechanical arm from under the table and only a few inches from his mouth, Austin began salivating, anticipating what was about to happen. He couldn't see it, but a similar dildo was protruding just inches away from his uncontrollably contracting asshole. The oral dildo was angled perfectly for Austin to still see 1A over the top of it, who was now staring at him and panting, straining against his chained collar. Unseen by either of them, a sensor had been wired between their tables.

A buzzer went off from the ceiling, and with a whir all of the machines in the building came to life. The sheath, similar to the day before, began to rub up and down Austin's dripping cock, twirling it's synthetic tongue across his veins, his meaty tip, all the way down to his balls, where it would stop, slobbering for a moment, then returning to his tip and repeating it's teasing of him. The suction cups Dr. Wolfe placed on Austin's nipples began to tease his sensitive mounds, first lightly then with force. It was a different sensation than the cock sheath, closer to the nipple clamps he had so recently been wearing. Along with a synthetic tongue, two hard pieces of rubber would push into his pec and close together, pinching his nipple hard. Then they would retract, tugging his tips forward. All the while the small jelly tongues slathered his chest with sticky liquid, heightening the tugging sensation. It was a continuous motion, a tugging back and forth, swirling tongue, that Austin found hypnotic.

He forced his gaze up and saw 1A's machine had also kicked into life. The suckers on his nipples didn't have the clamping attachment, but instead licked and rolled across his hardened peaks. A featherlike arm hummed across his back, making 1A tremble slightly, and the cock and ball sheaths whirred to life, exploring every crevice of his sack, licking and teasing his engorged balls, the cock sheath tongue protruding slightly to stroke the tip of his deep red cock. However, neither the sheath nor the dildo behind him moved forward. Then 1A slowly rocked his hips forward, bringing his cock inside the synthetic mouth. As he did this, the sensor between their tables sent a signal to Austin's table, and similarly the dildos in front of and behind Austin began to move forward. As 1A penetrated his sheath, the dildo in front of Austin's mouth penetrated him, and the one behind spread his ass lips apart, entering him simultaneously.

What the-?

1A looked up too, and as he and Austin locked eyes, Austin with his mouth and sphincter full of cock, 1A buring his cock deep into the sheath. The dildos did their duty and buried deep into Austin's mouth and butthole with similar violence. Without warmup, the anal dildo stretched his hole wide, and before Austin could scream, the dildo in his mouth entered his throat. Austin pulled his head back, but that just buried the anal dildo deeper as his collar snapped against the taut chains and the oral dildo moved forward more. They stayed there, Austin and 1A with eyes locked, a crazed look in 1A's eyes. 1A held the head around his sheath tight in his bulging arms as he continued to push his cock deep inside. Austin felt lightheaded, past gagging, and his vision began to blur. His dildo pushed so low Austin could feel it at the base of his throat. Just when he thought he might pass out, 1A thrust his hips back and pushed the sheath forward, and Austin's dildos pulled hard out of his throat and ass. Austin coughed and spluttered, and while he did so, 1A rode his own anal dildo, pounding himself deeply as he watched the young bull struggle.

In that moment, Austin remembered the "red light" safe word that Dr. Wolfe mentioned. I could make it stop if I say those words. But despite the pain, I don't want to stop. I want this. I need this.

After giving Austin a minute to recover, and savoring the feeling of the cock in his own ass, 1A again entered the sheath, thrusting his hips forward and back, his cock entering halfway, then out, then halfway, then out again. This time Austin was prepared, and he accepted the dildos gladly. Even pushing just halfway into his ass, the anal dildo expertly teased Austin's prostate and internal organs, causing shooting pangs of euphoria to emanate from his belly to his toes and fingers, which gripped the corners of the table tightly. After the oral pounding he took in the socialization room, he found the half thrusts not just manageable but pleasurable, and soon began to relax, pushing his head forward onto the oral dildo and jutting his ass backward onto the anal dildo. As Austin moved his head forward, the sheath around 1A's cock moved forward.

Determined to obey Dr. Wolfe, Austin kept his eyes locked on 1A, who was now grunting and deeply moaning. He pushed his head as far forward as possible, ramming the dildo deep down his throat, his nose touching the balls at the end of the dildo, his throat bulging with the effort of containing the girthy rubber, and 1A's sheath burst forward as well, swallowing his cock entirely. 1A let out a roar, and as he screamed he came, massive white jets gushing into his sperm container. On seeing this pleasure he gave 1A, Austin also gave way to a powerful orgasm, whimpering and shaking as he squirted deep into his sheath. Their simultaneous orgasms lasted over a minute, and Austin, like the day before, hung his head in his collar, allowing the machine to hold him up, depleted.

But unlike yesterday, the machine did not stop. The sheath around Austin's cock sucked harder, and Austin whimpered and bucked, his sensitive cock in pain, his nipples quivering at the slightest touch.

"You thought it was over? Get used to it boy, we only just started." 1A was grinning at him with a gleam in his eyes. "I remember when I first got here, how hard it felt to keep going." Austin weekly got to his knees and looked 1A in the eye again. To his amazement, after such an intense orgasm, 1A was already rocking back softly on his anal dildo, his cock beginning to harden once again from a semi to a boulder. "But you'll get used to it. You'll like it. We all do." And with that he shoved his cock back into the sheath, and the cocks surrounding Austin plunged back deep into his throat and ass.

He spluttered and gulped, every breath of air between thrusts a blessing. Wet streaks covered Austin's face from his gagging tears, combined with saliva that the cock pulled from his ass and smeared across his face. He weakly pulled on the chains, but there was no relief, and the cocks continued their pounding. The anal cock would bury to the hilt deep within Austin's ass, and while Austin would gag on the cock down his throat, would explore his insides, probing the walls of his anus and stretching deep inside him. The relief of the oral cock's withdrawal was paired with the pain of the anal cock's withdrawal, as with a slurp it would retract from his ass, leaving him gaping and quivering, and feeling empty. The nipple and cock sheaths continued their licking, and at first painful, Austin began once again to feel the pleasure. He leaned into the sheaths, loving the sensation of the rubber on his skin, even beginning to enjoy the tug of the collar on his neck again.

"Look at me, boy!"

Austin looked back up over the dildo that was pounding his mouth to see 1A continuing to stare at him, panting heavily as he penetrated his sheath. However, Austin was granted more relief than before, as 1A would lean back onto his dildo with every thrust, giving Austin more time to recover. 1A groaned with pleasure, and began riding his dildo, still staring at Austin. Austin, who had gotten used to the cocks around him, patiently waited for 1A to again penetrate the sheath and doing so fuck him, but 1A continued to ride his dildo harder, looking up and ignoring Austin completely.

This is insane. A minute ago the sensation was too much, but now I want it again? What is happening to me?

"Please, sir-"

"Shut the fuck up and do what I say." 1A went from riding the cock to shoving his own deep inside the head, in turn shoving Austin's cocks deep deep inside his ass and mouth. 1A gripped the head tightly as he stared at Austin, who's eyes were wide and locked on his, gagging again but not breaking eye contact.

"Listen to me boy. While we are here, I OWN you. You don't get to tell me anything. You don't get to ask for anything. You can beg, but see if I give a fuck." There was silence as Austin listened to the bulls around them groan and pant, oblivious to their surroundings. Austin's face turned red as the cocks buried deep in him, but he kept his eyes on 1A. "You are my slut, you little shit of a boy, and...oh fuck YES!" 1A had been quivering the whole time he talked, and finally released again, cumming deep down the throat into his sperm canister. Simultaneously, the cocks buried deep inside Austin released a liquid, coating his throat, mouth, and ass. Austin, who was already gagging and turning purple, gave a pleading look to 1A, but he was not looking at Austin. Enjoying his own orgasm, he slowly pulled the sheath off his cock after finishing, and once again began riding his dildo. The dildos extracted themselves from Austin, and even though he did not cum, he felt more spent than even before. And yet... he was also more aroused than he had ever been. He bowed his head, and humped his sheath pitifully, savoring the soreness of his throat and ass, loving the pain on his nipples, more tears streaming down his face. As he did so, he too climaxed, and came deep inside his sheath again.

Burst after burst came from his cock, which the machine slurped happily, depositing into his canister. At last, Austin became still, with his head low to the table and ass up in the air. He looked at 1A, who was back to staring at him, smiled and in a cracking voice said, "Thank you, sir." 1A grinned and said "That's a good boy." After his second orgasm, Austin was a wreck. His vision and memory blurred, and, whether it was 5 seconds later or 10 minutes, the next thing he remembered was Dr. Wolfe standing in front of him with another small cup of water.

"Please, sir."

He brought the cup forward, and the salty water slid down Austin's throat, mingling with the juices from the fuck machine.

"I think that's enough for today." Dr. Wolfe had a small satisfied smile on his face, and as he detached the table sensor, 1A said "Thank you for the opportunity Doctor." to which Dr. Wolfe replied "You'll have more where that came from." 1A grinned, and began to fuck his sheath hard again, but the dildos around Austin were still. This time, he was thankful. He wanted so desperately to be fucked again, but he felt that if it were at that moment, he would never recover. And he needed to succeed. He needed to make it to Day 7, for Dr. Wolfe. This time there was no clambering off the table. Dr. Wolfe had two assistants wheel a gurney next to the table, which Austin was gently lifted onto on his back. He heard the squelching, groaning, and moans all around him, and smiled to himself as he was pushed out of the room.

Again, Austin could not tell how much time had passed, but the next thing he remembered was being in Dr. Wolfe's room, still cuffed to the gurney. He felt more awake and more himself now (or was I more myself in the milking room?), and sat up slowly.

"Ah good. I think you'll be pleased to hear that you produced 150ml this time. Out of just two orgasms!" Austin did not know what was standard, but the tone of Dr. Wolfe's voice told him it was exceptional, and he beamed with pride. Dr. Wolfe was smiling fondly down at him, and he stroked Austin's sweaty, clammy face. "I already performed the standard post-milking evaluation on you while you were out, and everything looks in order. I've decided to double your dose, but I think you will be ready for another milking tomorrow, and this time," he leaned in close to Austin's face, his mouth inches from Austin's, "You are going to donate five times, boy."