The Milking Factory Ch. 09

Story Info
Austin, 1A, and Connor get more intimate.
3k words
4.72
7.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Austin didn't get much sleep that night, and based on the regular rocking of 1A behind him and nudging of Connor in front of him, neither did the other two bulls. His cock was still sore from the intense social time and milking from the day before, and at first he felt like he wouldn't be able to have sex for a week, let alone tomorrow. However, as the night wore on, the soreness faded and was replaced by a full-body tingling, a sensation begging for contact with others. He tightened his grip on Connor's pec, and felt it slick beneath his touch. Behind him, 1A slid his cock between Austin's juicy ass cheeks, and was slowly working it up and down. Clearly, the others had also recovered from their physical exhaustion. However, not wanting to break the rules, and still mentally tired, the three did not fuck that night, and soon Austin was once again awoken to the gentle buzzer.

They clumsily tried getting up from the bed, but chained together and tethered to the wall they floundered, until Dr. Wolfe entered the room, looking as energetic and excited as Austin had every seen him. He went to the wall, grabbing the chain lead connected to Connor's neck, and led the three bulls, half-crawling, half-sliding out of the bed.

"Good morning, bulls!" 1A, Austin, and Connor eagerly stood to attention in front of the doctor, still prideful of their position as top producers, and eager to continue to please The Factory. With a furtive look at both Connor and 1A, Austin noticed that, like himself, they were both sporting morning wood, pointing straight forward to Dr. Wolfe. Connor's penis was pink, and 1A's a deep red, the blood rushing through his member. He also noticed that, similar to himself, the other two had to stand with their legs spread slightly apart, due to the bulging sacks that hung low below their cock. Despite how large his own seemed yesterday, Austin was convinced that yet again his balls had swollen in the night, and now their dangling weight tugged deep inside him. The skin around his sack was swollen, desperate to keep up with the dramatic increase of cum held inside. Austin vaguely realized that if he kept up this rate of sperm production, milking wouldn't be a fun hobby. It would be a necessity. The thought made his cock twitch with delight.

Without wasting another moment, he led them to the communal shower room, and roughly hosed the three down, still chained together. With pleasure, Austin saw other bulls staring unabashedly at them from other showers, and the other doctors nodded with approval. Dr. Wolfe could not contain his self-satisfaction, and put on a show of both roughly and delicately bathing his three subjects. When they entered the exercise room this time, Dr. Wolfe unchained each of them, and set them to independent exercise. At first Austin was disappointed, but he knew that he would still have plenty of time to play with Connor and 1A. 1A's long cock swung in a circle as he jogged on the treadmill next to Austin, and he imagined it entering deep inside of him, while he in turn engulfed his cock in Connor's sweet hole. As his fantasy ran wild, Austin's hole became wet, and drops of anal fluid oozed from his ass, streaking down the inside of his legs.

Of course, separating the three for the time being was intentional. Dr. Wolfe had many theories on how to maximize output out of the three studs, and... what was the saying? Absence makes the heart grow fonder. He knew the three were so bonded that he couldn't separate them for long, but based on the intensity of their exercise, he was satisfied that when it came to the next activity, so similar to yesterday, and yet so different, they would perform their best yet.

When the three bulls reached the peak of their workout, 1A easily benching 400+ pounds as Connor and Austin watched with watery mouths, Dr. Wolfe blew his whistle, and the three bulls obediently stopped their training and stood side by side in the middle of the room, glistening with sweat and their chests heaving from exertion. Dr. Wolfe rechained the three, and led them out the hall, once again to the socialization room.

However, this time he took them two doors further, turning the key in a new lock and ushering the bulls in after unchaining them. Similar to before, the three bulls were in a room padded from floor to ceiling with material similar to a gym mat, with a single discreet vent on the wall lightly hissing next to a square of black glass. However, in this room, the mats were deep black, and the room itself was much smaller, maybe 10'x10'. Lights glowed hazily from the corners, and Austin whiffed a faint scent unfamiliar to him. Something like nail polish remover maybe? His head began to slightly buzz, and his body felt warm.

"Today, instead of socializing with the other bulls, you are going to have time with each other. I strongly encourage you to explore each other, your desires, your needs, as much as you want. Oh, and last thing," Dr. Wolfe smiled slyly. "While you are in this room, the moratorium on orgasming is lifted. As part of a special pilot program I am running, you can cum freely, in each other, on each other, wherever you want. I will tell you more later."

The three bulls stared dumbfounded at the doctor. Never had bulls been allowed to cum outside of the milking room before. Austin didn't care to think too hard about what the doctor had said, as he didn't even understand some of the words like "moratorium". All he understood was that, while in this room, he could finally have what he had been dreaming about ever since his first socialization. He wanted 1A to cum in him. He needed 1A's cum in him. And similarly, he wanted to be the one to own Connor's hole. Dr. Wolfe shut the door with the familiar click of the lock, and the room was silent - except for the hiss from the vent and the pounding that was building in Austin's head.

The familiar close of the door seemed to shake 1A out of his reverie first, and with a growl he roughly grabbed Austin by his hair and dragged him down to his throbbing cock.

"Fuck yes, finally, I can OWN you, you little fuck!" 1A roared with delight. He squeezed his hands on either side of Austin's face, pushing his mouth open, and rammed his cock into the back of Austin's throat. The heavy ring piercing his head pushed roughly past Austin's uvula and punched the back of his throat. Austin gagged in pain, and yet wanted more. He lifted his head to make a straight path for 1A, who drew back slightly, then once again pressed himself deeply into Austin. This time, his cock easily passed into Austin's tight throat with a glug and a squelch. Austin could feel the cold metal of the ring sliding further down his throat, and silently begged for it to never stop, to continue pushing through to his belly, followed by 1A's monstrous cock that strained his throat and filled his mouth. He never wanted his mouth to be empty again, and as he felt the fullness of 1A making his throat complete, he pathetically began humping the ground in front of 1A, a submissive dog in front of his master.

The pounding in Austin's head had transformed into a whole body feeling, and he tingled with desire, unable to think, unable to breathe, unable to do anything other than fuck. Had he been able to think, he may have noticed that the pounding, rush of ecstasy started when he began inhaling the poppers that were being steadily fed through the vent, or that after five minutes, the vent had become silent, allowing a necessary respite. But these simple observations were well beyond Austin's pig mind, and neither 1A, who had been at The Factory too long to remember a before time, or Connor, who was on his knees watching 1A and Austin, fingers raking the inner walls of his boy hole, gave thought to the sudden rush that hit them either. 1A pulled his entirety out of Austin, allowing him a few gasping moments of breath.

"Pleaaaaseee fuck my daddy." The words slipped out of Austin's mouth without thought, ragged and as natural as breathing.

"Fuck yeah, you belong to me you little faggot." 1A shuddered. His face was deep purple from the effort of fucking Austin's mouth raw and from an intense reaction to the poppers invading his veins. His cock was gushing with precum, a steady flow that Austin eagerly put his lips to, quenching his thirst for 1A's manly juice. 1A held Austin's eager face in his left hand, and drew back his right hand. Austin's eye's watered, begging for punishment, and 1A gave it to him, dealing a hard smack to his right cheek that echoed in the small room. Austin had never been hit so hard, and through the pain felt happiness at being 1A's complete subject. He smiled through watering eyes, saying "Thank you...Thank you daddy."

This was exactly what 1A wanted to hear, and he growled his delight as he re-entered Austin's dripping mouth. He held nothing back, using his muscular thighs to deal thrust after thrust to Austin's red face. His balls swung with each thrust, smacking Austin in the throat as his cock pushed deep inside. At last, 1A felt the familiar trembles starting deep in his belly, and he increased the intensity of his movement, crushing Austin's face into his pubes as he quivered and came. His cock was buried as deep as Austin's collarbone and pulsed as his seed flowed into the boy.

Austin spasmed and his face turned deeper red as 1A crushed his windpipe with his monstrous cock, until, over a minute after cumming, he slid his oozing member out of Austin's throat. Austin took ragged breaths, his face slowly returning to it's natural hue (aside from the mark of 1A's hand on his right cheek). As he lay on the padded floor, wheezing and sputtering, Austin had never felt happier, or more alive.

This is what I was made to do. I was made to fuck, to be fucked, and to never stop

It felt like he always knew that about himself, but was only now realizing it.

At this point, 1A turned his attention to Connor. He was sitting in the corner of the room, pathetically rubbing his boy cunt while watching 1A punish Austin. 1A beckoned Connor with his finger, and Connor eagerly obeyed, crawling to sit next to Austin.

"You see how much of a slut Austin is?" 1A asked?

"Yes, sir, I do." Connor breathed.

"You are beneath him. When I finally take his cherry, you will have to beg to lick the cum from his ass, you are such a waste of space. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?!" 1A pulled his meaty fist far back, as if he was going to pitch a baseball, and dealt a resounding blow to Connor' stomach. The weak boy reeled from the blow, falling to the ground, his ass instinctively angling as he fell to his superior.

"Yes sir.." Connor mumbled through a smile, but it didn't matter. 1A saw his exposed ass, the circle of bright pink flesh around his boy hole, and took it for his own. He grabbed Connor by the ankle shackles and roughly pulled him across the now slick floor, and pushed his tongue greedily into Connor's hole. Connor moaned in pleasure, gyrating his hips to push 1A's tongue deeper into his ass. While this was happening, Austin was collecting himself, and understanding his role, moved to Connor's mouth.

As they had done previously, Austin and 1A entered Connor collectively. This time, 1A grabbed the back of Austin's head fiercely, and pulled him into a passionate kiss as they wrecked the boy stuck between them. Their tongues lapped greedily at each other, and 1A manfully licked his own salty cum out of Austin's mouth. There was no synchronized thrusting, no coordination between 1A and Austin this time. Now that they were free, they both let their energy run wild, fucking Connor's mouth and ass relentlessly. Connor sputtered and reeled, gagged and retched while the two muscle tops slid their cocks ceaselessly through him. His face turned pink, then red, then purple, and the thrashed with all his might, desperate from release. Despite the pain and suffocation, Austin saw Connor's cock was rock hard, and took it as permission to punish him further. After another thirty seconds of relentless pounding, Connor's resistance became weak, and his eyes rolled back in his head, and he fell limp between them. Austin slowly, reluctantly pulled out of Connor's mouth, and the boy's eye's fluttered back open as he regained consciousness. He looked at Austin with his innocent eyes, nonverbally saying Thank you, sir. The boy breathed raspily, but 1A did not give him a break, continuing to pound his slick asshole.

"Help me stretch his hole, boy." 1A commanded of Austin.

Using a strength he didn't know he had, Austin lifted Connor's slick and jerking frame on top of himself, and laying below him, impaled the boy from below. He felt the tenderness of Connor's asshole, and knew that the young stud would be in hysterics from the pounding he was receiving. As Austin fucked his wet hold from below, 1A grabbed Connor's ankles, and slid his cock on top of Austin's, entering him swiftly. Connor screamed in a mangle of pain, exhaustion, and delight, but 1A did not relent. Instead, he pushed further in, and Austin could feel the slick ring circling the top of 1A's cock slide up his cock inside Connor's hole, until it passed him and entered deep into Connor's belly. The young slut was beside himself, and at the feeling of both bulls entering him fully, quivered and sprayed cum across his chest and face. 1A rubbed his hand roughy across Connor's torso as he shook, spreading the cum into a glistening layer, then used the copious liquid he could scoop as lubricant, slathering it on his and Austin's cocks as they continued to pound Connor's once innocent hole.

"Please daddy, please, fill me... Fuck me... Oh I'm your's please please PLEASE!" Connor was crying with desire, his cock already hard again after cumming.

Austin began to quiver beneath the stud, his swollen balls contracting and expanding, his chest puffed out, his arms and legs shaking. "fuuuUUUUCK!" He screamed as, for the first time in his life, he came in a boy's hole. The feeling was ecstatic, and he rammed himself as deep into Connor as possible, who was still babbling, begging for all of their cum. Austin could feel the powerful liquid coursing from his balls through his rock hard cock, spraying the inside of Connor's beautiful guts. 1A continued his motion, and the friction between their cocks, lubricated only by Connor's anal juice and cum, intensified Austin's orgasm. His muscular frame shook, and he moaned and spoke nonsense that he didn't remember and neither 1A or Connor could understand in their euphoria. Connor's destroyed rectum squeezed and released around Austin's member, and 1A's thicky, metallic ring continued to slide up and down the underside of his cock. In that moment of bliss, Austin blacked out, and when he awoke, he was in the same position, with Connor's smaller body laying on top of him, his still swollen cock buried deep in the boy, whose arms were caressing Austin's sides.

This is heaven.

1A was staring greedily at the two boys, and as Austin regained consciousness, he grabbed his ankles, lifting them in the air. With the two boys atop one another, this also pushed Connor's feet in the air, and exposed both of their pink holes to the mature bull. Connor's wrecked hole was oozing a combination of anal juice, cum, and spit, which slowly leaked down Austin's cock, his balls, and across his untaken hole.

However, at that moment, to all three of their disappointment, the whistle blew, and Dr. Wolfe entered the room. Their socialization time was over - for now. 1A continued to stare greedily at Austin's plump asshole, already making plans for future sessions.

"Well, that was quite the success!" He grinned at the three bulls, who immediately forgot their disappointment and smiled hard at the doctor. All that mattered was making him happy, after all.

"I'm glad to see you were able to enjoy each other's time. Although there is the matter of this." He motioned toward the sticky floor, covered in some wasted cum, spit, and other bodily fluids.

"You don't think we're going to let all of your secretions go to waste, do you?" Austin was the first to understand, and, getting on his hands and knees like he did in the exercise room what felt like a lifetime ago, began licking up the fluids. He didn't know what exactly it was, but found that he didn't care, and enjoyed the salty taste in his mouth. 1A and Connor quickly followed suit, and after several minutes of noisy slurping, licking, and suctioning, the three bulls had cleaned the floor with their mouths, leaving only a damp layer of saliva. Dr. Wolfe for his part had noticed a small globule of cum on the wall, and as a reward for an experiment gone so well, stealthily sucked it greedily into his mouth, feeling a rush of power as he did so.

The three bulls assumed their subservient position in front of the doctor, kneeling with heads bowed. He rechained them, and led them out of the room. The three bulls, brains empty, followed their master to the milking room, eager for whatever surprises lay in wait.