The Milking Factory Ch. 10

Story Info
Austin, Connor, and 1A have their milk forcibly extracted.
2.2k words
4.66
9.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Wolfe led Connor, Austin, and 1A into the milking room, the chains around their necks, wrists, and ankles rattling as they shuffled quickly to keep up with the long-legged doctor. In the hallway outside, Austin noticed that there were several other chains of 3 bulls waiting at the door.

"My project has gotten quite a bit of attention, and has grown accordingly." Dr. Wolfe said smugly, following Austin's eyes to the three bulls in front of them. Similar to themselves, they seemed to be arranged by ascending masculinity: a twinkish blonde boy, shorter and skinnier than Connor stood in front, a muscular young man with sharply defined abs, pecs, and ass cheeks stood to attention behind him, and an older beefier bear, grey specks dashing his dark hair and beard, his arms powerful and hairy, stood in the back. Cum dripped from the asses of the two boys in the front, and the bear's chest was still heaving. They clearly had a similar session to Austin's family. The older bear was at least two feet taller than the boy in front, and must have been at least 50. Austin idly wondered how long the older bull had been here.

Did he join as a young man? Or did the Factory recruit men of all ages?

"There are ten other bonding groups underway, and more to come." The door opened, and the two groups moved into the milking room, pulled by their doctors.

Austin expected a wall of noise, and was not disappointed. Moans, cries, and grunts echoed around the room he was beginning to love, and he eagerly and obediently climbed onto the same table as the day prior. Dr. Wolfe chained his three bulls into place, and put new long, sponge-like attachments onto their probes. "First we will collect the mixed bodily fluids you created during your socialization, then we will resume our standard milking. While many clients prefer their serums isolated, we have found that naturally mixed fluids can create a powerful effect, much stronger than if we artificially combined your fluids after. That, of course, is why I allowed you three to self-milk during socialization. There will be much trial and error, determining the ideal ratios of semen, milk, and rectal fluid, but we already have guarantees from several of our top buyers that they will pay premium for your organic combinations."

Austin stared blankly at the doctor, who sighed and said, "You will fuck each other, we will take your juices, then you will be milked. Understood?" Austin, Connor, and 1A nodded eagerly, glad the doctor had dumbed down his language. Honestly, he still didn't quite understand what he was being used for, but at the end of the day Austin didn't care. Now that he didn't have 1A's cock in his mouth, or his cock in Connor, he felt empty, and was eagerly awaiting his milking.

The machines whirred to life, and the soft, foamy dildos penetrated the three bulls, who kneeled on all fours obediently. The sensation was different from the dildos, and the sponge material swelled in Austin's mouth, throat, and ass as it soaked up all of the juices from his socialization. The sense of fullness swelled in Austin's heart, and he moaned softly as the sponge in his ass continued to expand, pushing his rectum walls. After 2 minutes, the sponges withdrew and were engulfed in tubes that squeezed the juices from them. Austin saw now there were 5 tubes in front of him, meticulously labelled: Anal Combination, Oral Combination, Anal Pure, Oral Pure, Nipple Pure. The Anal Combination and Oral Combination vials were now already half full. The anal fluid was clear and sticky, slowly sliding down the wall of the vial, whereas the oral fluid was white from 1A's cum and foamed on the top. The smell was intoxicating. Looking across at Connor, he saw the Anal Combination vial was full and being swapped out for a second.

After they were wrung, the sponges returned to Austin's body, and the process was repeated 5 times, until all of 1A and Connor's shared fluid was taken from him. With pride, he saw that he filled 3 whole vials with shared juices of various hues and thickness. He didn't understand most of what Dr. Wolfe said, but Austin knew that it was important to be able to experiment with different mixtures of cum, anal juice, and saliva, and hoped that his current output would ensure he got to socialize more in the future. Austin thought he would feel uncomfortable or dry by the end of the process, but as Dr. Wolfe replaced the sponges with the dildos Austin had come to know and love, his mouth was already salivating and his tight anus dripped with his natural lube. For the fourth time, he dutifully placed his cock in the sleeve, which gripped tightly and began to slide up and down, stimulating his already sensitive shaft and head. As Austin thrusted and quivered, the dildo in Connor's ass moved in tandem. Similarly, as 1A began his brutal pounding with gusto, the dildo in Austin's ass ratcheted back and forth, withdrawing fully, then pushing his tight hole wide open, over and over. Within a minute, Austin gave his first pure milking of the day, roaring as his penis bulged, squirting cum into the attached tube. He shook for an entire three minutes, his cock at first squirting thick streams with force, and ended with several pulses of cum that rolled down the head of his cock into the sucking tube. The entire vial was filled. Without taking a break, Austin continued to rock his hips, pushing his shaking ass over the monstrous dildo behind him and sliding his overstimulated cock deep in his sheath. Despite still feeling his post-orgasm pain, he found the sensation on his member pleasurable, and immediately began building up his second orgasm, sure it would be even more powerful than the first.

---

"Unbelievable," breathed Dr. Klein. His eyes were skipping quickly between the three bulls before him, who were all in various states of continuous orgasm. The coke-can thick cock in his pants bulged hard, pushing out his waistband, but he didn't care to hide it. Most of the doctors here had selfish reasons for working at the Factory, and there would be no repercussions for such a clear show of arousal. After all, it was almost always necessary for them to fuck the bulls themselves, for the sake of the job. "They aren't even affected by the standard refactory time. Even our most experienced bulls, 1A included, have needed recovery between orgasms! And you said they all came during their socialization as well? This isn't even their first orgasm of the day?"

"Correct." Dr. Wolfe smiled, and like Dr. Klein, was sporting a large bulge that traveled half the length of his left thigh, stretching his pant leg. "500ml of mixed fluid, each. Based on the color and viscosity, Austin donated at least 200ml of semen from his individual orgasm in socialization, a new record for him I might add. I believe we are on the right track to our goal - 3 liters a day. Of course, there are some sacrifices. I had to triple their medication dosages, which has had a noted impact on their intellect and has certainly increased 1A's aggression. But, frankly, they don't need their minds anymore, and neither Connor nor Alex seem to mind 1A's punishments..." He trailed off as Austin gave another roar, quivering and gushing copious semen into a fresh vial, which was quickly filled and replaced. Austin's ballsack was in a constant state of contractions, as the juices that had built up over the last twenty four hours were being forced out by the contraption he was tied to. "Brilliant, another 200ml. I believe this may be the most successful program in the Factory's history." The two doctor's shook hands warmly, and continued their practice, watching the bulls cum time after time while assistants filled an entire cart with the vials from their donations.

---

Austin was a mess. His hair stuck to his face with sweat, a long line of drool poured down his chin, through the ravine between his bulging pecs, pooled and overflowed his belly button, before falling to the table below him, which was now fully covered with spit and dripping onto the floor. Despite his stable pose, after two hours of excruciating and exhilarating orgasms, his body producing more juice than he thought physically possible, he could no longer hold himself up. His hands slipped in the wet below him, and he fell, being caught hard by the collar around his neck and the shackles around his legs. His whole body quivered as the anal dildo, now double the thickness of his original dildo, continued punishing his sloppy hole. He felt a knot in his stomach that built and moved deep inside of him. His balls, which had now shrunk from the semen they had given to the Factory, clenched hard, and through the dildo in his mouth, Austin let out a whimper. His cock, now nearing purple, gushed one last time into the machine, which slurped happy as ever, filling his last vial. The machines slowed, then stopped, and for a moment, Austin was too far gone to notice that his punishment and pleasure had ended. 1A and Connor didn't fare much better. 1A's whole body was bright red and his grunts came out as wheezes. His nipple rings had been teased intensely by his nipple stimulators, and his dark brown nubs had been stretched to their limit. Connor ended his milking with two dildos the size of Austin's brutalizing his ass from harsh angles. As he dangled from his chains, a sharp red line building into his neck, his exhausted ass had released itself into a rosebud, a bright red circle of guts exposed to the air, covered in his bull juices. While the doctors weren't looking, an assistant who had been aroused for the last two hours surreptitiously licked the boys prolapse, enjoying the flavor and sensation, while Connor let out one last moan.

It was clear that the three bulls were in no state to walk, so the assistants hauled them onto a wide gurney, spooning them similar to their sleeping position with 1A in the back, Austin in the middle, and Connor curled in a ball in the front, his asshole slowly recovering. They were wheeled to Dr. Wolfe, who took personal charge of them, first ensuring they were properly rechained to each other and the gurney, before taking them back to his office. Once there, he gently scrubbed the skin beneath their confinements with an ointment that healed the chafing, although dull red lines remained. Dr. Wolfe continued his aftercare of the three bulls as any rancher would care for their prize cattle. He rubbed a gel into Connor's wrecked hole, which slowly returned to its beautiful, untarnished form; then, despite their initial moans of protest, worked a cream across their sensitive penises, balls, and nipples. He ended by inserting an IV into each bull's arm, ensuring they fully rehydrated, with a special Factory concoction.

1A was the first to recover, then Austin, and finally Connor, who cried through his smile as he shifted his sensitive ass. "Ah good, you are all awake." The doctor had resumed his normal seat behind his desk, and had inclined the gurney so the three restrained bulls could look at him but not fall over. "I have to say, I'm impressed." Through his hazy mind, Austin understood the praise, and his eyes watered. "Each of you produced over 2 Liters today! That is well over twice our previous record. It is truly a testament to not only the Factory's efficacy, but how well each of you belong here. Together, we are going to do great things." Dr. Wolfe got up and began to pace, not looking at the bulls, who watched his every move with rapt adoration. "But we can't stop here. No. We are on just Day 4 of Austin's first week, and I believe that we can reach our true goal by the end of his trial period." A lump caught in Austin's throat. He forgot that he was on a week trial. If he didn't perform well enough, he might be sent home. The thought gave him a pang of nerves, and he realized in that moment that all the happiness he received from the Factory could be gone.

I can't let that happen.

"Our goal is to achieve 3 liters of semen per bull, as well as a liter of mixed fluids. Over the next 3 days, I am going to push you harder than you have been pushed in your entire life. Your exercise, socialization, and milking will be relentless. I am going to update your nutritional regimen. Reach 3 liters by Day 7, and you will receive permanent positions at the Factory, the highest honor a bull can receive. Fail, and..." he let the implication hang, and all three bulls knew that they would rather give everything than fail Dr. Wolfe. "Understood?"

"Yes, sir!" The three bulls shouted with enthusiasm.

"Excellent. Now, go to bed, and get some good rest. You're going to need it."