All Comments on 'The Milking Herd Ch. 07'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 6 years agoAuthor
Editing

Sorry! Didn't complete the final editing, so I'll send the edited version to Litorotica for approval, and it will be ready soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you got me...

...at "his load down her throat"

yes, I read the whole thing

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked this chapter best. *****

Although I was highly aroused by the nonconsensual aspects of the other chapters, as a submissive woman, I enjoyed being in Margaret/Daisy's head, experiencing the contentment her Dominant has brought to her life.

LBCNLLBCNLabout 6 years ago
Great stuff!

I really liked the idea you used here. The repetitiveness of the chapters got a little boring though. I would have liked a more coherent continued story. I enjoyed the final chapter best...Margaret and her Master deserve a complete story on their own ;)

All in all good work! Keep writing please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Stories!

When does the next chapter come out?

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 6 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

another chapter is forming on paper. The flow of characters is hard to do, as once they become hucows, what then? There isn't much they can do or say. This genre has been challenging from that angle. I'm thinking of some cattle rustling by rival organisation or freedom group. The idea just came to me while writing this. So, the next chapter has more content. I'm concentrating on extra editing for existing stories, and putting them on Amazon as ebooks. Litorotica is the best, as it is free, and gives everyone a chance to publish. The reader criticism has been invaluable, as my latest, compared to my first stories, show. Thanks Litorotica and readers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely In Love with the Series

I love The Milking Herd series, I am so turned on. For a woman who has a ABF/ANR fetish, and submissive this series has me soaked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good going. I think it would be interesting looking at social interactions. People visit, hucow(s) supply milk. Does fucking/miking/cuddling a hucow in public become remarkable? Do hucows roam or are they just on display? Is it necessary to have a continuous handler or can the hucow attach themselves to instrumentation, program their own routine? in public? Hold conversation with visitors? strangers? become the central focus for school outings? What happens when the milk runs out? Can I borrow one of your hucows for the weekend? My wife would like to have an hucow for a pet, however my neighbour wants to borrow cow/bull combo to see them in action but I suspect she may want a private session with the bull (probably while her partner tries around the world with the cow). The vet/doctor can't resist a try out after a check up call. The 'master' sets a soft massage business for people who like effectively a pillow massage while having milk dribbled all over them. New university course in hucow management.... got room for another 40 chapters without the manual.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 2 years ago

The Conclusion

Story Teller brings to an end the story of Margaret and Elizabeth. Wealthy Margaret has found that all that was hers now belongs to the parvenue Matthew, but so subjugated she doesn't care. She's returned to her own home as livestock.

Similarly Elizabeth who signed on as a Hucow to escape debt finds she's now enslaved. She doesn't think that's right, but has become so docile as a result of the concoction the farm provides, she does not resist.

I was disappointed that Story Teller did not include Megan in his conclusion.

However, Story Teller makes an important point about putting oneself in a vulnerable position. In order to become a slave you must first enslave yourself.

HucowuddersHucowudders9 months ago

Love the story it made me feel like the hucow I am. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's a shame the two original stories were not continued with the two original sister characters. After that, the stories became more and more casually campy and uninterested in making any sense. Ideally, the author would resume the original story with a more serious mood, rather a casual chuckle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7264 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...