The Milking Herd Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to spurt his load into the hucow, wondering if this was the one to make her pregnant. It had been given drugs to make it fertile, so maybe this is all that was needed. Still, the farmer wanted it seen to several times, by several bulls, to make sure, and to get it started quickly. It also made it impossible to know which bull was responsible, without a DNA check, and the farmer wouldn't give away the results.

Not that a bull cared one way or the other, as they were only hucows. Was a calf his or one of the other bulls? It made it easier to let go, and reduced the danger of a bull going soft on a hucow.

One after another of the six bulls on the farm, stretched Margaret's vagina, and filled her with semen. For six days they rammed home into her, fucking her hard and deep with iron hard, big cocks, with their large sacks hitting her crotch. When they cum, it was certainly a hefty load of white cream. The farm hands congratulated a bull when he finished, as it was an impressive sight.

'There, there, hucow! Settle down, all done until tomorrow,' the bull quietly whispered to Margaret.

Whoever it was, whatever his name, he'd made her cum twice! The power of his thrusts were awesome, and had her on her toes, screeching with pleasure. He must be the biggest of the bulls as she felt stretched and had been full of cock, as though it filled her body.

'Mmm! Moo!' she breathed from around the feeder tube.

***

Four months after she arrived at the farm, and eight weeks into her pregnancy, Matthew turned up, to collect his slave, or as she was now, his hucow. Margaret was a thoroughly trained domestic beast, a hucow.

It was going to be difficult getting her out of the stall, as it had been her home for four months, but it had been an intense experience, more influential than anything else in her life. Four farm hands would be needed to secure her, and get her out of the stall, onto a trolley, being careful not to damage her udders.

They were now fully enhanced and were huge under her. A sling held them to save breaking her back. The nipples would scrape the floor if she tried to crawl. A special sling on wheels was needed to transport her. Was she the lucky one, being taken home?

Others in the herd sensed something unusual was going on, and mooed to her, in a shared female animal way. The timing had to be right, between milking times so she was empty, and not anticipating another milking session.

Margaret didn't want to be taken out of her stall, as it had become home. It was comforting to be there away from all worries and tribulations of life. A trolley was pushed under her and raised on its wheels, and she was disconnected from the machine, which is when she let loose with angry bellows and moos, as though a calf had been taken from her.

Her breasts swung for a moment or two, then they pulled her from the stall. The trolley was loaded into the back of a van with two strong cow herders in the back to make sure she was comfortable and not fretting too much. They stroked her body all over, and pulled on the dildo's inside her bottom and pussy. The feeder was connected to a barrel of mush, laced with a calming agent, so that kept her quiet.

On arrival she was driven around to the tradesman entrance, and pushed on the trolley into a small elevator. On the top floor a stall had been set up, ready for her. Although still subdued by drugs, she gave out a warm moo, as her feeder, dildo's, and breasts were connected up to the machine.

As far as Margaret was concerned all was well with the world, now the machine had taken over her life again. Better still her master was there. Was it a dream or had he come to visit her? The milking process started up, to distract her from all thoughts, as she gave in to a deep orgasm. She soon fell asleep afterwards, as it had been a traumatic afternoon.

Margaret was awake early next morning, anticipating a milking. Her breasts felt tight, and needed milking. She bellowed, and mooed, but didn't receive an answer. She could see this was an ordinary room, and not the milking shed, yet she could be happy here. Margaret missed the sounds and smells of the herd, but the machine was the same, maybe less powerful, but it only had her to milk.

She watched her milk rising up the clear plastic tubes into the machine, and imagined babies in hospital drinking her milk.

'Master!' Margaret whimpered.

It wasn't an allusion it was really him!

'I'm here Daisy, my lovely hucow,' he said, and stroked her face.

She mooed and lifted her head for him to touch her. He bent forward and kissed her lips.

'You're so submissive, it has been easy to make you into what I wanted, my very own hucow. I'll look after you, Daisy. You'll be milked and looked after, treated special all the time. My wonderful hucow,' he said, and rubbed her rump.

She mooed pleasantly, and licked his hand. She was his domesticated animal, and it pleased him, so she too was happy.

'This room is in your house. I've turned the top floor into a hucow shed, and soon another hucow will join you, as you need the companionship of your own kind, my sweet,' he explained.

One of the servants had been enticed into going for hucow training, with the promise of a lucrative wage. Becky was ignorant of what it meant to become a hucow, as Margaret had been, but she would soon find out. As soon as she was fully developed she would be returned to the house, and hooked up next to Margaret, or Daisy as she was now called.

Margaret was pleased to be close to her master, and reached out to him with her tongue. If he didn't push the feeding tube into her mouth he could fuck her face, and that would please her so very much. In the shed there was no room in front of her for herdsman. Here her master could access her all round. He might even fuck her pussy if she was lucky.

She didn't care much for it when the cow hands fucked her ass, and of course it would be hard to compete with the bulls, but it would be nice if her master made use of her.

Another hucow joining her here would be good. She was pregnant, and couldn't wait to present to her master her first calf. Today was turning out to be wonderful, and it was still early.

'You are now a slave, and you belong to me, Daisy. That means I own all that you once did. I'll look after the house, the money, and the servants for you. I'll build up a small herd, to keep you company. I might even breed with you next time, would you like that, Daisy?' he asked.

Margaret mooed her pleasure at that thought, and licked his hand. She leaned out as far as she could, reaching for his cock, but it wasn't far enough. He eventually got the message after stroking her hair, and thinking over what he was going to do with her. He unzipped his trousers, and pushed his penis through the bars of the stall, hoping this wasn't going to be a mistake.

She opened her mouth and sucked on the head of his cock, until he pushed in. She could swallow it, after having a feeder in her mouth for so many months it was easy. Margaret revelled in the feeling of having her master's cock in her mouth. If she could do this while being milked, that would be wonderful, perfect!

Matthew contemplated his new life of luxury, while she sucked and slurped at his cock. She was doing a good job, with a strong suction from her mouth and tongue. He wondered what her vagina was like now, that she had been bred by a bull, and was used to having large dildos inside her.

The servants could try her out, and tell him how tight or loose she was. They would be pleased to fuck the woman who'd once owned the house, and had employed them. He was careful to treat them well, and give them a small wage besides the compulsory food and lodging.

These wealthy people didn't consider servants deserved much, and didn't give them a wage, as he'd found from experience.

'Well, this wealthy woman is now a contended domestic hucow,' he smiled, and shot his load down her throat.

12