All Comments on 'The Milking Machine Ch. 02'

by jeb22

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
solepleasingsolepleasingover 1 year ago

I love that you starting adding to this story. I feel like you started something here that could go to so many places. She could give him a foot fetish...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really ? 14 years just to write a short chapter 2 ? I didn't waste my time reading this installment.

bat_08bat_08over 1 year ago

amazing! so glad you are continuing this story. has been a favorite of mine for many years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing!! Worth the wait! Please continue

contestwinnercontestwinnerover 1 year ago

Oh my gosh. I have loved this story since I first started reading erotica and the fact that all these years later you make a new chapter which is as hot as the last!? I'm so grateful.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFover 1 year ago

The Magic Spell

Many casts her magic spell. John is so entranced he will cast off inhibitions and put himself on display. But there is no mutual commitment. After inducing John to ejaculate, Mandy takes breather to chat with her girl friends. It's just part of a game.

Why is Mandy doing this? Is it power, amusement, or pure whim? The question is unanswered.

There is an error in person. Though it is a third person account, the bedroom is referred to as "our[s]."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is really bizarre and pointless. Kind of inane theme and narration. Mostly just a waste of time....

rickylaw01rickylaw0110 months ago

Ok need more details about the women and what this is all about with them. How did this start? What is the point of this get together? Why would they want to watch their friend giving her guy a hand job? There doesn't seem to be any sexual tension from the girls. It's more like they are at a business presentation.

ITIYASSYITIYASSY18 days ago

I want to do this what a story thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjeb22@jeb22
I appreciate everyone's feedback from the stories and hope you enjoy them. It is hard for me to write patiently at times and I know sometimes there are errors in grammar or spelling as I tend to rush through some parts. The moments I get caught up in the most tend to come ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES