All Comments on 'The Milking Wheel'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago

sure...clicked 1 as u requested......i much prefer the turning of the tables or fight back of SOME sort. However, it IS ur story and u can take it in any direction u want....-shrugs-. For me....to see institutionalized torture like what was depicted above....just cries out for horrendous acts by the ones who are suffering...sooner or later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well

I think I get the idea behind the story. Still, I did not like the story that much. Too little fight in it for the male gender; as the other commenter stated. I did like the part where she screwed him. Still, you have some writing talent. Do keep at it, and I gave you a two and not a one. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In the world of Womyn

The men got tired of playing. And since they're the stronger sex, they revolted. All the Womyn leaders were put to death. 90% of the remaining womyn were banished to a far corner of the planet. The remainder served the men at their pleasure. The rest of this unimaginative drivel self destructed.

LittleSuzieSunshineLittleSuzieSunshineover 9 years ago
I loved it

Everything in it is what women have had to put up with throughout history... well maybe not milking, but the rest of that shit is just a man getting what a woman has always had to take. Lighten up guys, can't us girls have our fantasies also?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disgusting

I don't care what universe you live in, torture is torture. Not even remotely erotic in any way. You got your wish 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Interesting concept. Not as bad as I feared it would be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm so sorry

This is a great story, and I am ashamed to admit I like it.

I wrote the angry anon comments before about killing all the womyn. The truth is, your story is a huge turn on for me, but when I'm done jerking my micro penis to it, I feel bad and write nasty things to feel like a man. My Master has recently made me correct my behavior by apologizing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would have been better

if you talked about the slaves tiny little dick. Like no bigger than a woman's pinky. I actually dated a guy who was in law school who had a pinky dick. He wanted sex. I though why the hell should I bother taking my clothes off for that!

Men with little dicks...how on earth do they ever get laid?

justine_1692justine_1692over 9 years ago
Counter-Gor?

This is an interesting story, though I thought the "milking" was a more elaborate and drawn out torture than necessary when a simple whipping or electroshock would have sufficed. And what was done with the "milk" after it was collected? On the other hand, the fact that the guy came when he was fucked by his accuser after being tortured certainly validated that he had "impure" thoughts about her. Also, the slavery thing seemed to come out of nowhere late in the story. Perhaps it could have been foreshadowed by having the protagonist witness, or just walk past, a slave auction earlier in the story, maybe during his college days. Or perhaps some slaves could have carried the implements used to prepare his body for the torture. Anyway, a credible effort and I hope to see other stories in this "universe."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Firstly, there are all sorts of fiction erotic and otherwise that depict way worse than this fic. It's the alternate universe that the characters reside in. Any of this story in our current cultures would never happen so just enjoy it for what it is. Person ally I would have loved more teasing of his cock, precum, maybe even the Womym groping and teasing him as he was secured. Maybe even punishment if he came before the four designated times. But I didn't write it, I still enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not my thing, but well written

Good pacing, nice and detailed and well formatted but far too political for my tastes.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Pathetic And Weak

Eunuch would have been a superior fate. On the other hand, I guess fantasizing about becoming pathetic and weak is a legitimate kink, so guess it's okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good for a laugh!

Like all men that are filled with testosterone the men on this planet did what men always do - they fended for themselves. They left the women and took complete control of one of the continents they wanted and banned all women except ones they used as breeders. The women elsewhere were forced to fend for themselves and their femdom society collapsed onto itself. This was epic stupidity. Push comes to shove and the men kill the women. Laughably bad, even for fiction.

1 star

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosalmost 3 years ago

The concept was interesting, the milking wheel was interesting, but I did not like the girl at all. She didn't deserve her, as a lover nor a sub.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 1 year ago

I loved the premise for this story. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent premise and backstory description. Ashamed to admit that I was highly aroused by the idea of a world where men are sexually punished for lustful thoughts and obscene erections!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not erotic, just sadism. When you write stories without even the slightest sliver of hope, it becomes tedious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...